• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saffern

Seeker
Hullo there~​

I've been role playing for ages now, and I think I'm pretty decent. I cannot do one-liners. I try to match my partner's length but occasionally get carried away describing things. I highly dislike God-modding, characters with no weakness, people who take actions against characters as actions against them personally, and get discouraged when I feel like I'm the one holding up the plot. Work with me please, brainstorm with me, communicate clearly, and if you lose interest, do not leave me hanging! Depending on my muse and time, I can answer multiple times daily or weekly. I don't mind getting poking at for not responding as quickly as usual. I highly enjoy OOC chats and even out of role play, breaking the fourth wall mini rps with the characters ( one-liners are acceptable in this case) as it helps figure out what kind of dynamic the characters have.

I have a couple of fantasy plot skeletons in mind involving fae and fae vs humans. One has pirates. Both role plays require having to rp NPCS and one requires at least 2 characters per rpers.

I'm wide open to delving into and helping develop someone else's brainchild and I have plenty of characters. Most of my characters are male, but I'm fine with rping females as long as you're fine that they are not push overs. I role play wolf shifters, dragon shifters, fox shifters, cat shifters, dangerous fae, chaotic neutral fae, benevolent fae, hybrids of species, normal humans on a rare occasion, Norse inspired 'demigods', lots of mythological creatures in general, and whatever fits my fancy and the world.

I love crisscrossed ideas like sci-fi mafia, modern mythological, basically any time period and genre I'm interested in all. Horror would be the only one I would be a little iffy about but there are some that I don't mind at all.

As for fandoms, I have a few but I generally avoid using canon characters. I don't mind using the same universe/world or generally basing a world off of a fandom, but for my character, it will not be canon.

So send me a message or poke at me here. And let's create our world together~ ;3​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back