• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What Group Role-Play Would You Actually Join?

• Total voters

PinkSodaPopRemix

She/They/He
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you wouldn't join any, then please don't answer.
(Some of these will have a deeper plot)
For every 12-16 votes (depends on how many people vote overall) I will make a group for that role-play.

If I get 9+ votes for Power Rangers, I’ll create that one. Spaces will be open for the villains!

Last edited:
As cool as the super school sounds, I really hope we get the couple of votes needed for power ranger stuff. It sounds like a fun idea!!

As cool as the super school sounds, I really hope we get the couple of votes needed for power ranger stuff. It sounds like a fun idea!!
Me too to be honest, It's one of the ones I really wanted to do. I just need some people interested in being the bad guys, so I want a wider range of people just in case. I want to go with that every single person can make multiple characters, but only one ranger, and one main bad guy.

Just gonna say this is a genius way of asking what people would be interested in, might copy it lol great idea

I’m
about the power rangers original role-play, i’m going to go ahead and create it alongside the fantasy school, and I’ll send it to you. In the mean time, I’m going to post the super school lore and discord server (for ooc purposes)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back