• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft: Children of the Blood Interest Check

I will be submitting a character sheet tonight.
A fine welcome in advance then! I look forward to perusing your sheet. We've got a very diverse party going at the moment, but a Forsaken Shadow Priest would serve to spice things up nicely! And as always, anyone else interested in joining should submit a sheet for approval. There are still a couple of slots left, but they're filling up fast!

We want more! More people! \o/
Indeed! One of our players unfortunately had to pull out so the RP is left even more spacious than before! I know I've emphasised this before but anyone interested is welcome to submit a character sheet and those in need of help with lore and terminology can ask me for help.

Shameless bump in hopes of garnering some more attention and drawing in some more members! 🤞
Anyone interested can reply here, submit a sheet or give me a DM about the RP with any questions.

Nope. If you check the tabs at the top of the first post there is a comprehensive list of the available races, however.

Yeah I saw that. My second choice would be the Draenei. Got two actually, a Shaman and Paladin. Would one or the other be more ideal?

Is this before, during, or after Garithos being active?

Last edited:
It all depends on which you'd prefer to roleplay, really!

Well maybe then you can help me decide because I’m a little split as I like both concepts. One’s meant to be a life long Vindicator and a model citizen of his people while the other is, not exactly a “rebel” but being a Shaman, he’s doing something new for his people.

GARITHOS DID NOTHING WRONG.

That is all for my very helpful addiition. This news broadcast is brought to you by Humans are number 1 news.

Well maybe then you can help me decide because I’m a little split as I like both concepts. One’s meant to be a life long Vindicator and a model citizen of his people while the other is, not exactly a “rebel” but being a Shaman, he’s doing something new for his people.
We do not have a Shaman in the group as of yet, so one of those would certainly add something in the way of diversity. On the other hand we have a draenei priestess and a half-elf paladin in our group as well, so another worshipper of the Light would probably have a fair amount of common ground to approach both of them on.

We do not have a Shaman in the group as of yet, so one of those would certainly add something in the way of diversity. On the other hand we have a draenei priestess and a half-elf paladin in our group as well, so another worshipper of the Light would probably have a fair amount of common ground to approach both of them on.

Actually that makes a great compare and contrast. Light worshiper but Shaman? Common ground and differences. So yeah, I’ll go with that.

Well, what are you looking for? By my estimation, it looks like you have every class covered. No one wants to stomp on someone else's niche. What would you like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back