• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft: Children of the Blood Interest Check

Xemanorth

Roleplayer

• The Sin'dorei live in uncertain times. Their home and kingdom only recently ravaged by the Scourge, though Silvermoon has been reclaimed, the Dead Scar and those lost serve as a cruel and eternal reminder of the horrors their people went through.

qOAXiur.png
    The walls of the glorious golden city offer protection for certain, but just outside lurk dangers both mundane and unimaginable. Wildlife runs rampant and unchecked and the troll tribes grow bolder yet, seeking to reclaim the land that they once considered their own. The Dead Scar and the lands beyond Eversong continue to be ravaged by the now aimless Undead Scourge.

Kfzckl5.png
    The Sunwell, the Blood Elves primary source of magical energy, has been snuffed out and so they have been forced to turn to other sources for nourishment, some questionable and others difficult to attain. Those who fail to control their addiction and enjoy magic in excess are turned Wretched, their minds and bodies twisted, they are utterly consumed by the need to devour magic, a danger to themselves and others.

7adPX1g.png
    Though formerly of the Alliance, the Kingdom of Quel'thalas and its people, the Sin'dorei have not benefitted from any assistance from their former comrades, they are alone and abandoned. Murmurs, whispers and rumors say that a common purpose might be found with the Forsaken in the two peoples' mutual hatred for the Undead Scourge but no official action has at this current point in time been taken to establish an alliance between the two races as far as the public is concerned.

Y3zJ17l.png
    The gates of the kingdom remain open to diplomats, emissaries, traders and yes, even adventurers who might wish to lend their assistance in the kingdom's restoration efforts. As earlier stated, these are uncertain times and matters of alliance, faith and survival have all been brought into question. Will you answer the call for action?

( Thread made with assistance of DapperCat DapperCat , it would not have been possible without the help of those talented paws. )

Last edited:
hnnnn HYPE. You know I'm very much in- unfortunately my belf is already in an RP, so I'm throwing my Draenei Priestess in the mix. :D

I can't make one today but I will start on it tomorrow ^^ Already got art for her from WoW so yay!

Updated the Classes & Races section of the thread to add half-elves as a playable race and dark rangers as a possible class for the Forsaken as I feel these "half-breeds" offer some interesting opportunities in terms of backstory and development. Do keep in mind, however, that both are rare within the universe and as a result only a very limited number of characters representing them will be allowed into the RP (one of each to start with), in addition, because of the unique nature of these characters your sheet will be painstakingly scrutinized (😠) in order to make sure everything checks out.
( Noble Scion Noble Scion , DapperCat DapperCat , Keidivh Keidivh , Karcen Karcen , Sook Sook )

i am trying to pick between a warlock and a paladin or well blood knight
Warlock might be a thing to go for as I don't fore-see many playing one. As far as making a Blood Knight goes, their order hasn't been formed (yet) within the context of the story and timeline, but they will be, so if you want to play one in the future you'd be starting out as a warrior.

I'm thinking of going with a Paladin, though I'm torn between human or blood elf, or taking a shot at a half elf! We shall see :p

I'm thinking of going with a Paladin, though I'm torn between human or blood elf, or taking a shot at a half elf! We shall see :p
Human or Half-elf if you want to play as one from the start. Blood Elf for if you want to progress into it with the conception of the Blood Knight Order.

Human or Half-elf if you want to play as one from the start. Blood Elf for if you want to progress into it with the conception of the Blood Knight Order.
Ooooh the Blood Knight Order.. This shall be a tough choice indeed

I am thinking of have a priestess that lost faith after the fall of silver moon and became a warlock

Xemanorth Xemanorth When will we know who is accepted (for the people whose sheets are done that is) and when we have the minimum to start the RP? ^^ hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back