• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft: Children of the Blood Interest Check

Xemanorth Xemanorth When will we know who is accepted (for the people whose sheets are done that is) and when we have the minimum to start the RP? ^^ hype
I know of at least one more player who would like to join and is yet to post their sheet (cough Myriad Myriad cough) so after they post theirs I was going to slap a sticker of approval on the sheets and if we have enough players by then which is looking like it just may be a possibility, we can go ahead with starting the RP. Slots are still open for anyone else interested in joining, so if this RP catches your eye you better act quick if you want to join in from the start! 😛 If we're lucky, which I hope we are, we can hopefully start on the RP by the start of next week, if not over the weekend. (Bit of a stretch but I remain hopeful.)
( DapperCat DapperCat , Karcen Karcen , Sook Sook , Keidivh Keidivh , Noble Scion Noble Scion )

Xemanorth Xemanorth Finished my sheet! Well, the things you need either way. The extra things I put in, past and some visuals on some of her attires, will be put in soon. But everything you needed is up so it's ready. :D

Very nice! We've enough sheets to go ahead with starting the RP. I will be making the thread and starting post either tonight or tomorrow as I am very much eager to get started! If anyone else happens to be viewing this thread, player slots will remain open for the foreseeable future, until I know for certain that I've bitten off more than I can chew in terms of DMing, until then, if you are at all interested in the themes or setting of the RP, I urge you to join us! Naturally this also means that all the character sheets submitted thus far have been evaluated and approved, though keep in mind that you still need to be active in posting in the RP to remain an active member.
( DapperCat DapperCat , Sook Sook , Noble Scion Noble Scion , Karcen Karcen , Qwarkl Qwarkl )

And with that, the RP has officially started! Apologies if the first post is a bit scatterbrained, or doesn't necessarily contain much in terms of action or adventure but we'll get to that soon enough, first I want to give each of the characters an opportunity to introduce themselves so they can get a bit of a feel for each other is all.
( DapperCat DapperCat , Sook Sook , Noble Scion Noble Scion , Karcen Karcen , Qwarkl Qwarkl )

To anyone possibly viewing this thread, the RP is still very much open and I strongly urge you to come on and join if you have any interest in the RP, its themes, or the Warcraft universe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back