• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft: Children of the Blood Interest Check

Well, what are you looking for? By my estimation, it looks like you have every class covered. No one wants to stomp on someone else's niche. What would you like to see?

We don't have a rogue and druid yet. But that's if that mattered- why would more of a class matter! ;) The more the merrier~! Heck, we also are missing some races if people wanna play something not played yet! Dwarf, Gnome, Goblin, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren and Troll! :D

Last edited:
Well, what are you looking for? By my estimation, it looks like you have every class covered. No one wants to stomp on someone else's niche. What would you like to see?
As Dapper pointed out we don't have a rogue or druid yet, or a mage for that matter. On that note, sometimes combinations of a certain class and race can differ highly from one another due to lore and cultural reasons. To add onto that, you also have specializations within these classes that can further help differentiate them, even if there are multiple characters of the same class. Mages that focus on frost, fire or arcane are all very different from one another, as are Shaman that focus on healing or casting as opposed to close quarters combat. All in all, there are a lot of niches yet to be filled in terms of class, as well as race.
Furthermore, while character variety is taken into account when it comes to accepting someone's character sheet, it is by far not the only deciding factor.

How would a Dwarven Rogue do? I notice you don't list it in your thread as an available class for Dwarves but the class description says otherwise.

Otherwise, I'll probably do a Dwarven Mage then.

Disclaimer: I played a lot of Warcraft III once upon a time but haven't played WoW since...uh...2003 or 2004. So, not a lore expert, if you don't mind a bit of handholding from time to time.

How would a Dwarven Rogue do? I notice you don't list it in your thread as an available class for Dwarves but the class description says otherwise.

Otherwise, I'll probably do a Dwarven Mage then.

Disclaimer: I played a lot of Warcraft III once upon a time but haven't played WoW since...uh...2003 or 2004. So, not a lore expert, if you don't mind a bit of handholding from time to time.

DW I myself need handholding with quite some in the lore. You'd not be alone! ;v; /sweat

Dwarven Rogue would be just fine. Given their interest in archeology, it'd also be an opportunity to play a treasure hunter-y Indiana Jones type, if that's your thing!

Have room for one more? I'm curious as to the weight on both sides, alliance and horde.

If we assume Xem accepts both the Drae and Dwarf we'd be at 5 Alliance and 3 Horde!
Well, guess that means, if i am able to join, i should do my tauren or Orc. Though honestly hard for me to empathize with horde these days... just keep destroying nice things.

Well, guess that means, if i am able to join, i should do my tauren or Orc. Though honestly hard for me to empathize with horde these days... just keep destroying nice things.

Luckily this is an AU and doesn't include the BAAAAAD lore they put in about the Horde in the new stuff... I think. ;v; Horde and Alliance are just different! Also we have no Tauren or Orc yet so that'd be cool. :D

Luckily this is an AU and doesn't include the BAAAAAD lore they put in about the Horde in the new stuff... I think. ;v; Horde and Alliance are just different! Also we have no Tauren or Orc yet so that'd be cool. :D
Yay!

Need to choose cow or big green... hmm...

I'll go orc, give us a big ol green fellah to love and enjoy, he loves long walks on the beach, cats, friendship, the beautiful elven arts and hearing the lamentations of his enemies.

And giving thanks to the spirits of course, make papa Thrall proud.

I'll go orc, give us a big ol green fellah to love and enjoy, he loves long walks on the beach, cats, friendship, the beautiful elven arts and hearing the lamentations of his enemies.

And giving thanks to the spirits of course, make papa Thrall proud.

OMG he loves cats. I love him already.

DapperCat DapperCat anything I should be knowing of before I make a cs in my workshop as I wait?

DapperCat DapperCat anything I should be knowing of before I make a cs in my workshop as I wait?

The only thing I can personally think of is that Xemanorth Xemanorth and I both are currently (today and tomorrow +-) a little pre-occupied because we had to suddenly take in two neglected/abused kitters. So that's all I can say- that the DM may be a little slow right now! D:

The only thing I can personally think of is that Xemanorth Xemanorth and I both are currently (today and tomorrow +-) a little pre-occupied because we had to suddenly take in two neglected/abused kitters. So that's all I can say- that the DM may be a little slow right now! D:
Oh my goodness! I just wanted to know is all, never meant to light a fire under anyone.

You two give those lovlies a big ol kiss for me~

Oh my goodness! I just wanted to know is all, never meant to light a fire under anyone.

You two give those lovlies a big ol kiss for me~

Noooo I know you didn't mean to rush anything! <3 I'm just mentioning it because it's the only thing I can think of to keep in mind. For you and for anyone currently wanting to apply! D: Just so y'all know why we may be a bit more silent, 'cuz normally we respond in a jiffy most of the time!

Edit: Will do ;3 . They're just chilling and eating and drinking all they could wish for!

Noooo I know you didn't mean to rush anything! <3 I'm just mentioning it because it's the only thing I can think of to keep in mind. For you and for anyone currently wanting to apply! D: Just so y'all know why we may be a bit more silent, 'cuz normally we respond in a jiffy most of the time!

Edit: Will do ;3 . They're just chilling and eating and drinking all they could wish for!
Yay~!

I'll just keep theory crafting as I wait.

If it helps Xem values balanced characters along with lore accuracy most of all. Maybe that helps? ;_;
Thank you~

He will be an orc warrior either way, gotta get those big ol slashy somehow~

Utilize the power of friendship and togetherness to destroy any who stand before us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back