• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RpN or Discord for OOC?

• RpN

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

yutohase

Aspiring Mangaka
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
34580205.jpeg

Maronde, a kingdom where magic abounds and adventure can be found everywhere. Monsters, thieves, political intrigue -- all these conflicts and more are commonplace, yet the network of adventurers keeps Maronde safe.

And you. You were also adventurers. But not just your standard run-of-the-mill adventurers. No. You were much greater. You were what people called "top-tier", "S-ranked", or even "godly ones". For you have trained and adventured so much that you were a cut above the rest, possessing nigh-on godly power.

But something happened, and you lost that power.

Now back to square one, you find yourself with only a small portion of the power you had attained. As you were once "too far above the guilds", you find it hard to come back to that old life of adventuring. Until one kind guild opens its doors to you...

Welcome to the Phoenix Club everyone! This is a high-fantasy, high-magic medieval-based setting in which you can be any adventurer you want to be! You, of course, are going to play an adventurer, but it is up to you whether you play a PC (in this case standing for Phoenix Club) or an ally! The Phoenix Club only opens its doors to adventurers who have lost their power, but it welcomes alliances with other guilds, adventurers, and notable people in Maronde!

Standard RpN rules apply, in addition to these rules:
1. Have fun! Your characters are basically fallen demigods, they should enjoy adventure! And you should too!
2. Be reasonable with your powers. You lost your powers for a reason. Don't be OP, don't be a Mary Sue. This especially applies to ally characters, because if you overstep your bounds as a character, I do have the right to forcibly induct your character into the Phoenix Club. :coolshades:
3. Be patient. You can't just gain back your powers in an instant, you have to work to get them back. And you will, eventually, a little at a time.
4. No OOC drama. We're here to relax and have a good time. Any drama can be reserved for DM's.
5. No edgelords, loners, or characters who otherwise wouldn't cooperate. Adventuring is all about being a team, and your character would understand that. You should too.
6. When in doubt, the GM has the final say. I'm not a control freak, but I understand that sometimes there are questions that arise, so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! And most importantly, don't complain if I say no.

Post requirements are simple. I don't care how much content you need in each post. No one-liners, but other than that, just put some effort into it, and match what the other people post as best you can. As for frequency, I'm expecting two or three times a week, but I understand if you want to post more or less often than that. If you do end up posting less than once a week, I might have you become a side character instead.

Let me know if you're interested! If this gains enough interest (probably three or four players) I'll set up a CS and an OOC page! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your time in the Phoenix Club!

Last edited:
Wow, didn't expect this much interest in this little time! I'll go ahead and prepare the CS and OOC, but anyone else who wants to can still jump in!

This seems pretty badass. Would a legendary Luchador who put almost of his power into a sacred mask that was taken be a possibility? His old powers were simple…raw unbridled physical might that was sufficient to suplex giants and dragons. He will be super hammy and friendly but is damned good at violence. yutohase yutohase

This seems pretty badass. Would a legendary Luchador who put almost of his power into a sacred mask that was taken be a possibility? His old powers were simple…raw unbridled physical might that was sufficient to suplex giants and dragons. He will be super hammy and friendly but is damned good at violence. yutohase yutohase
Ooh, that is a very badass concept, and I love it! Go right ahead my man, you're free to use this!

Great to see so much interest! Do me a favor and stop by the OOC and CS pages, will ya everyone?

I'm also interested! Though I understand if you don't want numbers to get too inflated, haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back