• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Another fun fact!! Throughout the 19th century (and definitely in the 1850s), it wasn't at all uncommon for men to be wearing corsets, as well.

View attachment 760135View attachment 760136View attachment 760137

This was the fashionable silhouette-- and most men do not naturally have that trim of a nipped waist. So, corsets and chest enhancers were worn under the clothes. This would also help the clothing lie smoother and fit closer.

(Also, open challenge to anyone to guess how many corsets I currently own.)
Corset time, WOOT

I made a replacement character. Hopefully, it will fit the tone of the rp better than the first did.

idalie idalie 100% accepted, you have put so much careful thought into your character I am incredibly impressed, nice conspiring with another player for relations XD I love it.

I made a replacement character. Hopefully, it will fit the tone of the rp better than the first did.
The new character is interesting, but I still can't accept it. It's really not detailed enough and I don't think this character would be a good fit for the team we have.

1. Your character needs to have a glamour to blend in to the mundane world. He can't go about looking like the pic you have.
2. I would like at least one weakness beyond what is written in the lore, one specific to your character. Holy water is not a weakness, it has no effect. I explained this to another user earlier up. It will only work if its been infused with purifying herbs.
3. Your character's skill doesn't really work well in a field dynamic, you can have more skills than just the one.
4. The personality really doesn't lend itself well to working in a team dynamic, I've noticed no room for growth.
5. You wrote nothing for character flaws.
6. Your backstory doesn't tell us much about where he comes from/what his motivations are.

The new character is interesting, but I still can't accept it. It's really not detailed enough and I don't think this character would be a good fit for the team we have.

1. Your character needs to have a glamour to blend in to the mundane world. He can't go about looking like the pic you have.
2. I would like at least one weakness beyond what is written in the lore, one specific to your character. Holy water is not a weakness, it has no effect. I explained this to another user earlier up. It will only work if its been infused with purifying herbs.
3. Your character's skill doesn't really work well in a field dynamic, you can have more skills than just the one.
4. The personality really doesn't lend itself well to working in a team dynamic, I've noticed no room for growth.
5. You wrote nothing for character flaws.
6. Your backstory doesn't tell us much about where he comes from/what his motivations are.
Wait, by nothing, do you mean the flaws I put in aren't enough, or do you mean that there's actually nothing? Because I'm fairly certain that I had at least a paragraph there, unless I accidentally deleted it during one of the edits.

Wait, by nothing, do you mean the flaws I put in aren't enough, or do you mean that there's actually nothing? Because I'm fairly certain that I had at least a paragraph there, unless I accidentally deleted it during one of the edits.
Ah, you're using night mode, the text was in white. No, those flaws are just him being abraisive. Character flaws are things that could hinder your character in a specific situation. Could be exploited, are detrimental to your character specifically, not (only) to those around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back