• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Only We May Judge (A dark magical girl interest check)

Also, Lordxana0 Lordxana0

Would this work as a demon?
For sure!
How many rpers do you intend to recruit for this? Additionally, are all of the player characters going to be female (since this is titled as a magical GIRL rp; I'm fine if it is, just curious)?

I am interested either way, however.
Probably a max of around 7 or 8? But I'll run with whomever I can get.
Piggybacking off this question,will all the main characters be girls? As in,18 or below. Or might an adult that runs afoul of the angels find themselves making a contract as well?
Characters can walk the full range of genders and identities. And age as well, magical girl is more just the vibe for the transformation and style.
By the way, how much leeway do we have with the demon's backstory? I ask since my idea is to try Amon-Ra/Aamon by mixing and matching them.

In the Egyptian myths, Amon-Ra was poisoned by an asp Isis had bite him. She only would cure him after being given his true name, which he did in order to survive. Isis then gave the name over to her son, Horus, in order to bolster his rule.

Aamon, also known as Amon, is one of the demons in the Key of Solomon and Ars Goetia, who can spew flame among other things.

My idea is to have Amon-Ra have degenerated into the demon Amon when he had his name of Ra stolen from him. I am wondering, however, if this is would be allowed or is too 'out there'.
You are free to modify your characters demon and the story behind them to your pleasure, so long as you avoid making them invincible or a 'traitor' type character. I will list a full list of restrictions with the character sheet page but rule of thumb is that so long as your character doesn't infringe on other players ability to have fun you are good!

And to all potential players are we ready to have a character page/open discussion page?

Links to character sheet/OOC New

Users who are viewing this thread

Back