• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Right? I've been reading everything I can about it, apparently it was just one year before Napoleon declared himself emperor, he was still an "elected official" during our thread's time.
Bonapartes part 2: the Empire strikes back
Its going to be great though!! Tasty corrupted politics mm

The character page! Please take your time with the characters, and don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be around for the day.

laceanddoodles laceanddoodles @Naberius @Cashi @Dominaiscna @Alleluia idalie idalie BELIAL. BELIAL. @NINEAM @mel0_mang0 MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake @jones573 Barbas Barbas @Iceblade227 @LadyOfStars @Kassandra @Bone2pick @Saturn_moon SapphireDawn3 SapphireDawn3 CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Lotte Lotte Epiphany Epiphany

Woohoo!! I’ll stick a placeholder and have the rest up later today probably!

Just a note, there were a number of people who were already in one of my other active threads, I have asked them to step down for now, to give others more of a chance to join.

Man, soooo much was happening in 1850 around the world. I really recommend you all read up on what your character's birth countries were doing at the time.

Hey, by the way, I have a full youtube playlist of 19th century ballroom dance music if that's something people would want, as a mood setter.

Oh my, I got NO NOTIFICATION whatsoever and have absolutely missed the fact that this has already moved on to the next phase! Have you already chosen or can I still try to put up a CS tomorrow?

I started working on Gabriel immediately, but it's bedtime in half an hour, so I will have to finish tomorrow!

Raises hand. May I join? xD.

I have a couple of ideas for a character- a Dhampir being one of them. (No promises, though. I may end up not liking the concept and scrapping it.)

EDIT: Oh. A lot has already happened, apparently. :/ So, uh. Can you still take people?

EDIT 2: And, uh, sorry for assuming that I COULD do a Dhampir automatically. If I CAN do a dhampir, that is one idea.

Last edited:
I suspect this is a case of "Make the best Lore-fitting pitch you can" and the boss will take the 10 sheets he likes best and think will work best for his setting and the kind of story he wants to tell.

Pending any further remarks from him, I'd say give it your best shot. :)

I suspect this is a case of "Make the best Lore-fitting pitch you can" and the boss will take the 10 sheets he likes best and think will work best for his setting and the kind of story he wants to tell.

Pending any further remarks from him, I'd say give it your best shot. :)

Not wanting to miss out, I went ahead and made mine already :D Even if it won't be chosen, it was a well-spent hour!
(And also resurrection of my table top RPG from five years back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back