• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oui, mon favorite place to fight evil beings!

The last time we were in Paris we fought gargoyles. It'll be very exciting!

That's awesome!
I can’t wait to make characters for thisssss— I get to play with some of my favorite tropes! My first two immediate ideas were some sort of spiritualist/medium socialite who accidentally came across something darker than expected during a seance, and then just..... a playboy dandy who keeps getting involved in all the supernatural stuff by mistake.

laceanddoodles laceanddoodles Naberius Naberius Cashi Cashi Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Alleluia Alleluia idalie idalie kase9187 kase9187 BELIAL. BELIAL. NINEAM NINEAM 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake jones573 jones573 Barbas Barbas Kraftysloth Kraftysloth LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Kassandra Kassandra Bone2pick Bone2pick Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Here is the lore page. Enjoy all. I'll put the characters page up in a little while, along with the rules and the guidelines for characters.

Amazing!! I'm just imagining someone picking the lonely Victorian Blade to quell any vampire threats. Woe to be Sir Wesley Snipes!

I remember this RP from a couple of years ago. Glad to see you're giving it another go.
It ran for a solid few months, and I've had some interest from ppl in bringing it back. Might as well give it another go, Victorian rps are so rare.

Hi, can we still join? If i understand correctly, we post CSs and you pick characters that fit well?

so looking forward to seeing France only two years out of another revolution!! ahh oui, ze republic has spoken

I also remember this from years ago. Sadly, a time in my life when a fairly new job hijacked all my time and attention.

Would love to have another go with the Right Honorable Viscountess Enfield, Bryony Byng, if a married Faerie still fits in this game's Lore.

Hi, can we still join? If i understand correctly, we post CSs and you pick characters that fit well?
I will accept 10, and those will generally be the first that adhere to all the rules that will be posted in due course. Of course the more effort put into the CS the more happy I'll be with it. Unfortunately I can only pick 10. But the rest will be put on a wait list and contacted as soon as a slot becomes available.

so looking forward to seeing France only two years out of another revolution!! ahh oui, ze republic has spoken
Right? I've been reading everything I can about it, apparently it was just one year before Napoleon declared himself emperor, he was still an "elected official" during our thread's time.

I also remember this from years ago. Sadly, a time in my life when a fairly new job hijacked all my time and attention.

Would love to have another go with the Right Honorable Viscountess Enfield, Bryony Byng, if a married Faerie still fits in this game's Lore.
It does. It'd be good to have you back XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back