• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Without even looking, the machine moves with surprising speed, even grabbing onto Andrayas and moving him aside as the huge turtle flew toward him. His back was turned...How did he know Bowser was attacking? Bowser's impact would meet surprising resistance, the human-sized machine weighed a fifth of a tonne, after all. "KINDLY CEASE YOUR AGGRESSION" the machine spoke, seemingly unphased by the flurry of blows that seemed to skim off his hardened exterior. After a while, the robot activates his wrist blade once more, heat radiating off the edge as he grabs hold of Bowser's hand "YOUR COMPOSITION IS REGISTERING AS PAPER, STRANGE CREATURE. I WILL INCINERATE YOU IF THIS HOSTILITY CONTINUES"

That seemed like a simple enough reason to not think of Paper Bowser as a threat...He had blades on each arm that could burn him to ashes

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl BoltBeam BoltBeam

It took Bowser a moment to realize it, but he did eventually register that his various attacks on the robot were, in fact, not doing any damage to it! "What the...?" He muttered aloud as his punches slowed, the dragon creature eyeing the hunk of metal which stood before him. Eventually, he came to a complete stop, and his anger flared right on up again. "Why the heck aren't my punches pummeling you into the ground!?" He shouted. Not even Mario was this stubborn! Or his pesky green brother! It was then that the robot said something about "incineration", which made Bowser smirk a bit. "I think I can get behind that idea..." He mused, before taking in a big breath, and...

latest

"BWAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Just like that, Bowser shot a ginormous stream of pure flame straight from his belly and out of his mouth! Although it certainly took on a paper-y appearance, it still acted and even felt like real fire. it melted the snow it came into contact with immediately, revealing the grassy ground below it. He would continue shooting the flame breath at the robot until it was either wounded by it, or he simply just ran out.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: N/A
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl @everyoneelse
images

"Wimp? I rather think myself as a pacifist, you oversized scratch paper, thank you." Sento said in a tinge of sarcasm to the Paper Monarch as the situation died down. Well, not really. Seems this monarch's quire irritable to those ignoring his strength. The paper monarch attempted to bring hell to the security robot trying to get the initial armored man to stand down. Observations conclude that the man...Is bizarre.

Before anymore thoughts can be heard, Sento jumped as he saw what was feasibly scientifically impossible--paper breathing fire! Strange looking fire, at best, yet still fire.

"Interesting..." Sento rubbed his chin, however, he decided that preventing this scuffle was kind of impossible at the moment. Presumably the robot would be strong enough to take most of the fire and knock out Mr. Strong Turtle over here for them. He turned to the others, the rational ones. "I almost forgot about the snow thanks to all this excitement..." He stated aloud, approaching the strange girl with two hair colors and a child who adds woofs and mews to his or her sentences, asking for introductions.

"I'm Kiryu Sento, a Theoretical Physicist." Sento introduced himself first. "As much as I am heavily armed, I'd rather fight if absolutely needed. Unlike that living, breathing scientific improbability over there." He said putting his hand in his coat, keeping it a tinge warm. "The girl is correct though. We would need to find some place to coop up in this cold." He said, looking around, noticing some trees are on fire. "Weird how those trees are on fire." He noted an anonaly. Is it related to how he arrived? Who knew.

HowToBasic
The situation seemed to cool down a bit, as the man who spoke about some sort of emperor our their gun down, as a couple of conversations went on. It was when the little kid spoke about who they are, since they are gonna be here for a while, so he did the best he can in order to speak with them, which was taking out a large poster than had not only his real name on it, but his favorite symbol and YouTube name channel as well:
04ADB4E5-E84A-4243-B37F-67AF2D181CE6.jpeg
He held it out for a while, before seeing the excuse of being a villain for the famous Italian whose name he can’t say or risk copyright, began beating up poor robot boi, who was also still idiotic in a way, but it’s probably just it’s programming.

But even then, he was face palming at the stupidity of people here, fighting when they were in a strange new place. He yelled as he decided the next best thing to release his easily gained rage, as he went to a nearby tree, which was medium in size, and began slamming his head on it multiple times. It seemed like nothing was happening, but the tree seemed to bent slowly to the other side, as every hit with his head made it bent more, until it started to fall down, as it broke from all the constant head banging.

As the tree fell down, it did nothing to calm down HowToBasic as he gotten more angry, screaming into the air above as he was about to do something else to release his rage.
@ To whomst it may concern

tommybank.png
"Ah, hello? Hello?"

It might've taken Tommy a little too long to register the fact that he was no longer with the Science Team. At first, when he first awakened at Byrne, he thought that maybe Gordon loaded another map for the team to play on. After all, last he remembered, they were all playing Payday 2 with him. He didn't recognize this world and he assumed that the people around him were NPCs just like him. Likewise, Tommy treated them like so, despite all their strange looks.

"Mr. Freeman? Wha- where are we? I don't see you anywhere! I don't- I think Benrey messed with the... game again! Are the people... uh... Do they normally look like this?"

The team was supposed to communicate through a telepathic channel, but nobody was replying after he tried to contact them. As he stood up from the snow-blanketed grass, he attempted to get the Science Team's attention again; this time by verbally speaking.

"M-Mr. Freeman? Dr. Coomer? Bubby? Benrey? Hello? Hello!"

The bio-engineer awaited their response once again, but nothing came. Consequently, Tommy became worried. Did he accidentally walk into a different map after the Science Team failed to rescue him on that last map they were on? He didn't remember doing anything like that... Then again, he was suffering from Asbestos poisoning at the time, so maybe he wasn't on the right frame of mind at the time.

His train of thought was broken when he heard screaming, banging, and the distinctive sound of a falling tree. Amongst the other sounds the other group of "NPCs" made, this was the one that made Tommy jump. He whipped his head towards HowToBasic and tried to yell overtop him.

"Wh- what are you doing?! Oh no! The birds- the squirrels don't have a home now! No!!"

Tommy ran over to the screaming man while summoning a soda from seemingly nowhere and into his hand. Maybe this could calm him down?

"Sir... uh, look! Do you- when I'm mad, I, uh, drink soda! It always makes everything better! Do you- you want one, sir?"

Tommy waved a soda in front of HowToBasic's face, which was a can of A&W Root Beer. Tommy also seemed to notice other upset "NPCs," specifically Bowser and the robot. He summoned an extra two sodas: one was a classic Dr. Pepper, and the other was a grape Sunkist.

"Do you, uh want some sodas too?? You- that dinosaur looks thirsty... Would everyone want a soda??"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod lupercal lupercal P PopcornPie Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred KissMyAsh KissMyAsh Zamasu Zamasu Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @YouGetASoda @AndYOUGetASoda!​

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

1595448144112.png

"Sure, I'd like to fight. But if we ever plan to get anywhere close to back where we come from, and as much as I don't like it, we HAVE to work as a team."

He scoffed at the "paper" ruler, ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ) who was busy burning the trees with fire.

The Saiyan immediately lifted off the ground and broke a few branches off the nearest tree and threw some branches down, including one of the burning branches and placed it on a few of the branches, keeping a fire going.

"If anyone is interested in staying warm, now's your chance."

The Saiyan found a harder rock to sit on and sat by the makeshift fire.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (mentioned) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

At first, the fire seemed to have little effect, however, with the prolonged heat, the black plates along the robot's surface began to glow cherry red, this prompted the machine to let out a startling siren-like sound, before the plates slide away from its body slightly, jets of steam exiting its body from all angles as it vents the heat, cooling itself down and no doubt spraying water vapour all over the idiot Paper-Koopa

"THIS VIOLENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED." the machine barks, at last, an electrical pulse flashing through the dampened Paper Bowser as the machine springs back to its feet, taking several steps back and scooping up snow, packing it into an open port in its chest "UNDER TERRAN COLLECTIVE LAW, I AM HEREBY ISSUING YOU A FINE OF 35,000 CREDITS FOR DAMAGES TO TERRAN COLLECTIVE PROPERTY." the robot declares "YOUR PHOTOGRAPH AND NAME WILL BE GIVEN TO THE AUTHORITIES ONCE AN UPLINK TO THE TERRAN COLLECTIVE NETWORK CAN BE ESTABLISHED, FAILURE TO PAY THIS FINE WILL RESULT IN INCARCERATION."

It seemed it was impossible to anger this machine, and it was simply going to continue playing by the book. Whether Paper Bowser liked it or not, the robot would not see him as more than a delinquent

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Reversegirl

How she ended up here in this forest surrounded by several curiousities, some of which clearly weren't human, it did not matter. It took a lot to shock Reversegirl and jumping from one world to the other was clearly not enough. She was more interesting in her surroundings than the evident hostilities going on with the main group. So she simply floated away, phasing through some trees, before turning invisible. Think of her as an early scout.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Anyone Anyone who witnessed this

XpIEKde.png

Paper Bowser smirked as he saw the robot clearly overheating from his fire breath. He crossed his arms and chuckled to himself slightly. "Yeah that's right, chump! No one tussles with the King Koopa and lives to tell the--" Before he could finish gloating, the machine suddenly slid itself open and started spraying water vapor in all directions. Water vapor which inevitably landed on Paper Bowser's arm. In an instant, his confident smirk was gone, replaced by a terrified, shocked expression.

"WHAT THE HECK!? I'M MADE OF PAPER, YOU IDIOT!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, MAKE ME INTO SOME FINE PULP?!?!" Paper Bowser screamed as he frantically waved his arm around in an attempt to dry it before his arm began to morph. He'd seen what water does to paper, and he certainly didn't want that happening to his beautiful beefcakes he called arms. Of course, Paper Bowser didn't listen to a word he was saying about fines or whatever, instead more clearly worried about his wet arm.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Tommy seemed to have noticed the robot paid no attention to him. Not taking consideration that a machine may not be able to eat, Tommy summoned an additional Snickers bar onto the pile of junk food quickly collecting on his arms.

"Do you, uh, do you want a Snickers?? You know what they say... You're- uh, you aren't you when you're hungry!!"

Tommy temporarily left HowToBasic to visit the robot. He waved the candy bar in front of the robot's face, probably getting way too close. He didn't pay much attention to Bowser and his screaming and running... But he did notice Reversegirl instead... Somehow.

Tommy saw her phasing through the trees and assumed she was noclipping through the trees. He yelled at her from where he was, however, he stopped midway when she suddenly disappeared.

"Oh, hi!! My name's Tommy! Do you want a- oh, nevermind... I'll just leave something here!!"

With that, Tommy summoned yet another soda. This time, it was a can of Mello Yello. He placed the soda onto the ground before accidentally dropping some of the sodas in his arms onto the snow.

"Aah!! Oh, sorry! Lemme- I'll get that!"

What followed was Tommy retrieving the soda cans at an achingly slow speed, trying not to drop any more soda and candy.

DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @GetchaSodaAndSnacks

HowToBasic
His temporary rage was disrupted when some person with a scientist outfit and a pinwheel hat gave him a soda, to which he gave a grunt that translates to ‘thank’s mate...’ his Australian accent making itself known to Tommy. The man was at least a kind person, to be the only person to go help him right here, as the man left to give snacks and soda to the others around here, most likely trying to keep the peace here.

He just raised a brow as the now named Tommy was trying to pick up the stuff from the snow, before going back up and continuing, to which HowToBasic decided to sit down on the snow, and watch the chaos continue while he drinks his soda.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @ To whomst it may concern

When Tommy offered the robot a soda, the machine looked down, quizzically at the beverage, before simply noting "SODA."
He took the can, opening it and pouring it into his open coolant valve, a soft 'bing' signifying he was fully topped up
The robot then raised a hand in a weird gesture, before noting aloud "HIGH FIVE."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Charlotte Aulin

"Well this isn't the kind of introduction I've been waiting for..." Charlotte said to herself in quite disappointment before she heard someone offering sodas. "Right in the middle of cold weather? I'll pass." She tells him before she heard someone telling everyone to come sit by the fire he made. Charlotte wasted no time to walk by the Saiyan and get herself warm. "Ah much better." She said in relief before turning to the man who made the fire and ask "So, what's your name? My name is Charlotte."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred

Eventually, Bowser's arm did in fact, dry, which was when he noticed the sweet sight of delectable candy. The Koopa King immediately grinned at that and, without any regard for anyone as usual, he shoved past anyone who was standing near Tommy and held out both of his giant, two-dimensional, paper hands. "Time to offer the Koopa King some tithings, chump!"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"You're very welcome, sir!!" Tommy exclaimed to HowToBasic before he ran off to speak to the robot. He watched the robot take one of the sodas in his arms with a mystified expression on his face. But also slight concern.

"Oh, uh, I- I hope... Will that, that'll be... corrosive, for your, uh, body?"

But Tommy tossed that thought aside for the moment when the robot offered the bio-engineer a high-five, which he eagerly accepted. So eagerly, in fact, that dropped his sodas again right after he picked them all up.

"Sodas are- the best time to drink- have soda is... all the time!!" Was Tommy's defense when Charlotte declined his soda offer. "It'll help you see faster!"

As Tommy bent over to pick up the sodas again, Bowser approached him and asked for some snacks. Tommy didn't even flinch when he saw the giant paper dragon thingie (in his mind) as he continued to slowly pick up shaken soda. He obliviously provided one of these dropped sodas, a can of strawberry crush, along with the Snickers bar he tried offering the robot earlier.

"Idunno what 'tithings' means, but it- it sounds like something Mr. Freeman doesn't want me to... say... Anyways, here you go!! There's plenty to go around."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DapperDogman DapperDogman Zamasu Zamasu

Bowser, of course, took the sodas and candies with little to no hesitation, allowing them to be placed inside of his oversized palm. "At least one of you losers around here has respect for royalty!" He exclaimed. He set the can of Strawberry Crush down and ate the Snickers bar first, tossing it into his mouth and eating it whole, not even unwrapping it first. Once that was out of the way, he picked up the shaken soda can. Then, he hooked a paper claw into the can opener, slowly pulled it back, and then...

"PPPPBBBBTTTTFFFFTTHHHHH!!!"

Without any semblance of warning, the shaken soda shot out from the open hole in the can, right towards the King Koopa's face! All he could do was spit and blow raspberries with his tongue as his face was covered in the sticky, carbonated substance. By the time the can stopped spraying him, he was absolutely soaked, much more than he had been before! His paper-y skin was now folded forward slightly as it dripped with excess soda.

"Great... now I just look like a soggy tissue..." He complained, before sitting down on the ground and taking another candy bar. This time, he unwrapped it and ate it slowly as he waited to dry off.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred DapperDogman DapperDogman Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

After he gave Bowser his snacks, Tommy gave up half-way through picking up the sodas and decided just to sit criss-cross applesauce on the snow. Everyone nearby would see Tommy surrounded by a collection of sodas and snacks, which only grew larger when Tommy produced even more snacks from nowhere. It just looked like sodas, candies, and chips generated a few inches above the pile and fell. He also created a soda in his hand, which was an orange Sunkist.

While Tommy was chugging his own soda, he saw Bowser getting drenched in his own.

"Oh, be careful, Mr. Dinosaur Sir! You can't- you shouldn't shake your soda before you, uh, drink it. It'll spill everywhere!!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SodaGang​

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

1595458579948.png

The Saiyan simply looked up at the woman who sat down next to the fire he had made.

The man observed Charlotte for a second and then looked up "Name's.. Bardock.."

He sighed as he looked up at the food one of the man was offering: Mostly Doritos and other strange flavored fizzy drinks.

Zamasu Zamasu Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Rex flew high, Rex flew low. He flew until he grew tired, then he allowed his Boogie Pack to gently lay him on the ground. "Nothing for miles...and I was flying at my top speed! Just where are we?" Now he was positive he wouldn't be able to reach the base from here, so he'd have to make his own. But he lacked the machines he needed for proper igloo construction, and with the sloppy, runny nature of snow, improvisation would prove difficult.

Thinking on his frostbitten toes, he decided to use his Blast Caster to scoop up a big pile of snow, sculpting a half circle big enough for him to fold himself into. The big, whiplike arm scooped out the center with ease, allowing Rex to crawl inside.

1595459446202.png

The result was a lopsided piece of crap, but at least it was a lopsided piece of crap significantly warmer than the outside.

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"Why do I let you pull me around like some dog?!" Kathlyn expresses as Aine pulls her down a slope

"Because you underestimate my strength, mama!" The little girl laughs ecstatically. Suddenly, Aine crashes into the invsibile ReverseGirl which causes her and Kathlyn to stumble down the slope until they reach the bottom where these strange characters were "Ow..." Aine

Kathlyn groans "Aine...Aine, where are you, honey...?" Kathlyn slowly helps herself to her feet.

Aine sits up and rubs her temple but as she looks down, she see that he's not even sitting on the ground itself "By the Spirits...I'M FLOATING IN MID-AIR, MAMA!" The little girl exclaims excitedly "How do I do it?"

Kathlyn approaches Aine and casually scoops her up in her arms "That's nice, dear. What do you see?"

Aine looks around and sees that they're with the strangers from the storm. Aine's face brights up with glee "Ooooo~ I see alot! I see a spiky tuuurtle! I see a few handsome scary men! Though none are more handsome and scary than papa. I see a metal man! I think...Possibly. I see a pretty young lady! Hiii, pretty young ladyyyy!" Aine waves at Charolette "I see a man with a funny hat...I think it's spins, mama! Can you imagine that? A spinning hat..." Aine looks up at Kathlyn "Can I have one for my next birthday, mama?"

"Now isn't the time, child..." Kathlyn groans

"You're right! We must make contact!" Aine declares

"What--No!"

"Hiiii, stranger~--" Aine was quickly silenced by her mother putting a hand over her mouth

"Cease your foolishness, Aine!" Kathlyn snaps at Aine "Now...With the blessing of the Spirits...You haven't attracted too much attention from them." Kathlyn begins to slowly walk backwards unbeknownst to the blind beauty that is was practically too late
-----------------

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz lupercal lupercal P PopcornPie Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam
DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred KissMyAsh KissMyAsh Zamasu Zamasu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Reversegirl
Iris Jones. A fourteen year old who has never heard a kind word from anyone but her parents. And when something goes wrong she wonders if she ever will be liked for the way she is. Through a turn of events she comes to find a whole lot oddballs who take her in. Now to follow them all on their adventures! The story title,  Nine Vagabonds.

(She looks like this girl but with white hair, oily black skin, and white eyes)

Reversegirl takes one long look at the mother, taking in every detail, every mannerism, but decides not to mess with being a mother. Instead she floated beside Aline.

"Boo!"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

HowToBasic
After a bit of time, everyone seemed to calm down, as the tensions began to slowly fade away, like everything that happened a couple of seconds ago didn’t happen. It seemed that everything was fine, and he casually said to himself, not thinking that anyone can really could understand him, as he said which would seem like just a series a grunts and weird noises were What kind of teleporter did I create that dropped me down here..... but hey, at least there are free snacks....” as he decided what to do next...... until two people, a girl and woman to be exact, revealed themselves with awful attempts at being quiet, well, for the woman that is, the girl just said something about saying hello or something.

But then he quickly realized, if there were people here, then that means that society might exist here, and where’s society’s there are farms. And those farms might have the needed fuel source, goat milk, to take him home. HowToBasic got back up and waved at them, before slowly approaching, but then someone had to be the stupid one and try to scare the people. He then facepalmed as he went up to ReverseGirl and began scolding them for their action, or tried to..... because the only thing that came from his mouth was angry grunts and noises.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"AAAH!" Kathlyn sqeeks as ReverseGirl attempts to scare Aine only scared the mother, letting go of Aine.

"Ah-haaa~ I'm freeeee---BY THE SPIRITS, YOU'RE DARK!" Aine exclaims in shock when she notices ReverseGirl

"Aine, get over here!" Kathlyn quickly takes hold of Aine and pulls back towards her

"It's like she's a piece of the night sky! My goodness..." Aine looks at ReverseGirl one more time before noticing her eyes are completely white "And I think she's blind too...! Maybe you can bond with her, mama!" Aine recieves slap on the head in response "Sorry..."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:

"AAAH!" Kathlyn sqeeks as ReverseGirl attempts to scare Aine only scared the mother, letting go of Aine.

"Ah-haaa~ I'm freeeee---BY THE SPIRITS, YOU'RE DARK!" Aine exclaims in shock when she notices ReverseGirl

"Aine, get over here!" Kathlyn quickly takes hold of Aine and pulls back towards her

"It's like she's a piece of the night sky! My goodness..." Aine looks at ReverseGirl one more time before noticing her eyes are completely white "And I think she's blind too...! Maybe you can bond with her, mama!" Aine recieves slap on the head in response "Sorry..."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Reversegirl turned toward the young girl, obviously indicating that she was in fact not blind, and kneeled down. Her floating frame touching the ground.

"Ah the innocence of being little. Keep at it young girl. Aline, is it?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back