• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
tumblr_587fb51dcc0e45526bbac3963383bf51_4cc353cc_400.png

Tommy continued to admire Rex and the abilities the EVO gave him, even as Rex grew in height and fired two blasts of air in his direction. The bio-engineer only seemed mildly surprised as he braced against the blasts, holding tightly onto his propeller hat so that it doesn't fly away.

"S-sorry," Tommy's gleeful demeanor remained, but he did have a vaguely worried tone applied to his voice. "Did I scare you?"

For Rex, Tommy was... unusually tall for a kid. If Rex did eventually realize at this point that he wasn't. Of course, it was common for strangers to mistake Tommy for a child based on his childlike mannerisms. Tommy's eyes once again filled with wonder once Rex camouflaged with the snow; even more so when he permitted him to enter his quinzhee.

"Alright!!" Tommy started to run towards the snow hut at a surprising speed but halted when Rex asked about the sodas he had.

"Oh!! I can get you anything you want! I can, uh, get any kind of soda you want. I-I can summon some, uh, snacks for you, too?" Tommy briefly paused before adding, "My favorite soda is orange Sunkist!!"

Gin's request also got Tommy's attention and repeated to her what he told Rex. "Yeah, what do you want?"

There, Tommy created a soda from nowhere and into his hand. It was a can of, you guessed it, orange Sunkist, which he proceeded to chug. Not drink, chug. During so, Aine commented that she never heard of soda before. Tommy decided to give her a short speech about why soda is the greatest beverage of all time. It also gave everyone nearby a great example of Tommy's stuttering, rambling speech patterns.

"Really?! Soda is, uh, t-the best thing that... uh, people have ever invented! They're like- they are like... cans full of... carbonated deliciousness...! And they come in all sorts of flavors!! More than you can count! You'll love it."

Tommy was practically running in place, probably eager to check out Rex's quinzhee. He barely reacted to The Inquisitor's presence other than asking him an excitable, "Do you wanna soda??"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam @IgloosAreCool​

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: N/A
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam @lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Riven Riven @everyoneelse
images

"I see...Then suppose we should go look for him when Aine comes back." Sento says, glancing at the snowy path. It's mostly sentiment for his own father, but Sento knew he couldn't bear knowing that they couldn't do anything to at least reunite her with her father who's...Definitely not evil. He hopes.

It was then that a newcomer who had just woken up asked about their location, his eyes glowing. Threatened, Sento attempted to calm the man down.

"We're in Byrne, definitely not in our homelands anymore." Sento explained to the armored man with glowing eyes. "I can't explain how it happened, but I suspect wormholes are at play here. Regardless, this woman's our own guide around here, so it's in our best interest not to scare her off."

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

Kathlyn chuckles as Bardock addresses them by royalty "Oh, you have no need to be so formal. Though it is kind of you."

Aine comes back with a quiver full of arrows "Aaalright, I have acquired the arr-Ah!AH!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Aine screams as she looks at the Inquisitor

"Aine?! What's the matter, sweety?" Kathlyn asks as she looks around panicked and tries walking, following her daughter's voice

"Get away from my mama, you fiend!" Aine begins to throw the arrows at the Inquisitor in a vain attempt to fight him. She then realizes she has not more arrows to throw. But that didn't stop her. She went up to the Inquisitor and began to hit him with the leather quiver "Fall, demon! Fall! Back to the inferno from whence you came!"

"Child, what are you on about now?" Kathlyn finally manages to find Aine and pulls her towards her
Riven Riven

darkred darkred

Last edited:
"Duuude!" Rex was now buzzing around Tommy like a hummingbird surrounding a Bleeding Heart. "I've always wanted to try Orange Sunkist! Load me up!"

After Tommy gave him the soda, Rex swallowed it all in two gulps at most, and instantly had the energy to shoot back up into the sky. "So I'm looking for a fort, right? I had a feeling I was flying the wrong way." He wound up, then sped over the path Aine and Kathryn had left.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"So-da?", the Inquisitor would respond, tilting his head, "I have, never have heard of such a beverage before." Before long, another person has decided to interact with him, a young boy for the most part, "That much I have figured yes. Thedas is nothing like this, I'm used to seeing demons and dragons at this point, the normality as much as hearing the morning doves at the break of the sun through the sky. As for knowing that she's our guide, clearly I need to get home! My world is being torn from nation to nation by holes in the sky raining demons from the Heavens! I need to save my world!" The Inquisitor would take off his helmet, showing his spiked hair as he shook his head, "My world is falling apart and being destroyed as we spea-!"

"I am no fiend!"
, The Inquisitor would retort with venom towards the older woman, "I've sealed away fiends and monsters myself personally." The male would shake his head, before suddenly having arrows thrown at him, an act he's way way too familiar with from Sera, "Hey Hey Hey! Stop that!" The Mage would yell once more, now being slapped by the quiver. "Enough!", the Inquisitor would yell with the anger and rage of Andraste's Herald, suddenly swinging his left hand to the side as he threw a bolt of lightning towards the ground from the palm of his hand and his fingertips, erupting some sparks.

"Byrne, wherever in the Fade we are! I don't care! Return me to my home at once!"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

HowToBasic
He....... he kinda spaced out for a moment, as the woman ignored his attempts at scolding her, to which he stood still for a couple of minutes. After that was over, he woke up to the sound of a kid beating up a pretty meanacing man with glowing eyes, to which he simply raised a brow at this and just walked forward, looking at the little girl who was trying to beat up the man, before being returned back to the Mother’s side. But in middle of the small fight, they forgotten to pick the arrows back up, so in order to show they are not threats, he decided to pick them up.

Going to where most of the arrows are, and began to slowly pick them all up, and going back to the child. He then out the arrows back into the leather quiver by grabbing it from the hands of the girl, putting the arrows inside, before giving it back to the girl, doing a thumbs up as he successfully finished his task. But, he didn’t realize that there was a single arrow left, sticking out of the snow, and he didn’t realize this...?!?! HowToBasic wasn’t gonna let this arrow be left out here, as he slowly made his way to the arrow, before attempting to pick it up, but this arrow had a Dream, a dream to be free, and being enslaved was not gonna be handled greatly.....
The Arrow suddenly grew legs, as it jumped out of the ground, and got into a fighting position:
860DB3B0-482D-4960-BF3D-A13F34B5C63F.jpeg
Seeing this, HowToBasic wasn’t gonna let a arrow get away, as he also got ready for a good ole boxing match. After a bit, the arrow charged at him, with intent to stab as HowToBasic went to punch the arrow, but accidentally hit its head, causing him to rear his hand back as he screamed. But this gave the arrow an opportunity to do something, and it did something alright, jumping into the air, it slowly fell down until it hit its intended target, the right knee of the man.....

HowToBasic stopped, before looking down onto his right knee, before he began to scream in pain, the arrow turning back into a normal one. HowToBasic used to be a regular old YouTuber, until he got an arrow to the knee.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

--Sento Kiryu--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam @lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Riven Riven @everyoneelse
images

"Aine, calm down--he's on our side!" Sento attempted to calm the child as she was pulled by her mother. Just then, the armored glowy eyed man went ballistic, demanding them to send him back. "Look, with all due respect, they can't! We don't even know how we got here in the first place." Sento tried to explain to the man. "They say a fiery storm brought us here--if we could somehow recreate the multiversal properties of that unique storm, you could return home. But until then, we're stuck here, do you understand?" He asked, discreetly putting a device on his lower abdomen, a yellow belt wrapping around his waist under his brown coat.

• “For their participation in the murder, the three collaborators were sentenced to death by electric chair. Justice came swiftly; on the morning of January 19, 1934, the execution order was carried out.”
    The end of Stanley Ferguson’s narration of the four mobsters of the dead’s fate echoed throughout Alcatraz’s halls. And despite the various screeches of the undead, Finn O’Leary swore everything fell silent in the few seconds that followed. Only a demonic cackle brought him back to reality- probably whoever was watching over the mobsters, taking pleasure in this sick, twisted nightmare- and thankfully alerted him to a rapidly approaching zombie. The Irish gambler fired his Voice of Justice once into the rotting corpse, leaving nothing but a red mist where its head was. Come on, Finn, keep your damn head in the game. He pulled his thoughts away from the sickening revelation for the time being, returning to his objective of not turning into zombie food.

A short while later, he found himself in his Afterlife form, standing on the mobsters’ plane, Icarus. Alongside him were three other spirits- each belonging to the three other fellow inmates. This wasn’t a normal plane trip in an attempt to escape the infected island; no, this was something else.

As the rickety aircraft took off from the hastily-made landing ramp, Finn glanced back at Alcatraz one last time before it disappeared from view altogether. After it vanished, the Golden Gate Bridge- or what was left of it- came into view, its menacing appearance ready to strike Icarus down one last time. The quartet didn’t even scream like they usually did when the plane blew up, falling to the ground without a sound. When Finn got up, he saw the electric chairs that they used to get back to the prison sitting there, alongside the hanging corpses and the bloody “NO ONE ESCAPES ALIVE” sign. And sitting in the chairs were the four mobsters’ bodies, each poised for an electrocution. The gambler stared at himself for what felt like an eternity before tentatively walking up, and extending his ghostly hands to his body like he usually did.

What happened next escaped Finn O’Leary’s usually-sharp mind.​

Last edited:
Gin Ibushi

Gin simply watched and listened as stuff went on for some time - as it seemed yet more people were joining this weird crowd... At least, for one thing. Of course, he and the others had no idea where these people were from apart from 'not my world', and now in 'not my world' - so, that's fun.
Gin's request also got Tommy's attention and repeated to her what he told Rex. "Yeah, what do you want?"
latest

Gin took a while to think at first, and what he really needed was something to keep him going... "...I don't really know what I want in specific, but... Can I just get something to keep me going? No preference, mind you... Sorry if this vague choice isn't helping, woof..."
Aine comes back with a quiver full of arrows "Aaalright, I have acquired the arr-Ah!AH!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Aine screams as she looks at the Inquisitor

"Aine?! What's the matter, sweety?" Kathlyn asks as she looks around panicked and tries walking, following her daughter's voice

"Get away from my mama, you fiend!" Aine begins to throw the arrows at the Inquisitor in a vain attempt to fight him. She then realizes she has not more arrows to throw. But that didn't stop her. She went up to the Inquisitor and began to hit him with the leather quiver "Fall, demon! Fall! Back to the inferno from whence you came!"

"Child, what are you on about now?" Kathlyn finally manages to find Aine and pulls her towards her
latest

"Meow?!" Gin was alarmed by the sudden speakings and actions of both Aine and Kathylyn. "Stop it! I understand we're all weird to you, but if we wanted to attack you, we would have already done so!" He said sharply and angrily - to both of them, and that which they are scared of as well.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Emotions = Yes​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Settle down at once!​
RP Information
Interactions: Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Riven Riven
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

• Untitled design (9).pngThe android girl was cuddling with the purplish-blue hummingbird, until Aine's sudden barrage of arrows. Luckily, Alisa managed to dodge all of the arrows headed towards her target's way. The hummingbird was frightened, curling up in the palm of Alisa's hands. She noticed the bird's fear and tried to calm it down by petting on its head, whistling a few tunes to calm the bird. She looked over to where Aine was, appearing to be scared by the scary appearance of the man with glowing eyes. Suddenly, another man appeared. He was a new face, and Alisa took note of that. She proceeded to let go of the hummingbird and let it fly away, slowly waving a farewell to the creature and directing her attention back to the main group.

Basing her words on what Sento said, multi-dimensional travel seemed like a nearly impossible thing. Such a concept didn't exist in reality within Alisa's world. Sure, androids existed there and the technology was advanced, but they weren't that technologically advanced yet. However, she did hear from Xiaoyu that she managed to get in a time machine once. Alisa couldn't confirm if what she said was true, but it was interesting to know. "I am sorry to hear that your world is currently getting ravaged by these beasts, but I am afraid that we have no way of returning to our homes. Unless, we can manage to recreate that storm, just like what he said. If we can manage to gather enough energy that would allow all of us to travel through dimensions, then I guess it could be possible. However, I am afraid that our chances on finding a machine that can do that is quite low," the girl lightly inquired in their discussion. Alisa wanted to be helpful in whatever way possible, even if it was about discussions that she barely had a grasp on.

Looking over a little distance from the group that she was conversing in, she spotted one of the members having an arrow in his knee. "Oh dear," the girl simply said. She slowly walked over to the masked man, wondering how an arrow landed on his knee. His luck must have been playing tricks on him. "Is there anyone who's a medic? I think we may have a casualty from one of Aine's arrows," Alisa announced to the group. She turned her green eyes towards his and tried to calm him down, "Sir, make sure you're breathing fine and don't move that much." The girl looked around, waiting to see if anyone will help the man,

Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Riven Riven FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"My sincerist apologies, sir. My daughter can be...Different." Kathlyn explains nervously

"The man has the eyes of a demon, mama..." Aine glares at the Inquisitor "I wouldn't trust him to spare a fly....If we had lies around here, that is..."

Kathlyn sighs "Child, pick up the arrows so we can go 'hunter-ing'..."

"Alright, mama...But I'm watching you..." Aine warns as she goes to pick up the arrows only to find that they've already been placed back in the quiver "Oh...Thank you!" She turns to thank HowToBasic, only to find him slightly injured "What happened to you?

"If you wall wouldn't mine coming with us, I will see to it that you all are sheltered and fed for the time being. But first, my daughter refuses to go home until we've caught something." Kathlyn promises
-----
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @lupercal P PopcornPie @Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam
DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred @KissMyAsh@Zamasu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
As people began to discuss exactly what 'soda' was, Buddy's eye once again turned into a swirling buffer symbol before he let out some kind of...Informational spiel

"A soft drink is a drink that usually contains carbonated water (although some vitamin waters and lemonades are not carbonated), a sweetener, and a natural or artificial flavouring. The sweetener may be a sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, fruit juice, a sugar substitute (in the case of diet drinks), or some combination of these. Soft drinks may also contain caffeine, colourings, preservatives, and/or other ingredients.

Soft drinks are called "soft" in contrast with "hard" alcoholic drinks. Small amounts of alcohol may be present in a soft drink, but the alcohol content must be less than 0.5% of the total volume of the drink in many countries and localities if the drink is to be considered non-alcoholic. Fruit punch, tea (even kombucha), and other such non-alcoholic drinks are technically soft drinks by this definition but are not generally referred to as such. Unsweetened sparkling water may be consumed as an alternative to soft drinks.
"

That was...Weird

Turning to face the Inquisitor, Buddy's eye swirls slightly, focusing back and forth before he announces "ANOMALOUS PROPERTIES DETECTED" At least his eye was still white... "IT IS ADVISED TO MAINTAIN A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANOMALOUS MATERIALS AND INDIVIDUALS. CONTAMINATION BY DARK MATTER OR OTHER REALITY WARPING PARTICLES CAN RESULT IN DEATH"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Riven Riven Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Reversegirl

Reversegirl watched everyones interactions in silence. But perked up when the woman mentioned shelter. V

”Yes shelter will be much appreciated.” She turned toward Aline. ”If you want I can making the hunting easier!”

HowToBasic
He screamed for a bit, because it’s the only thing he has ever done in his life, and the only thing he can do currently. It wasn’t until the strange girl with the weirdly colored hair came up, and tried to help him and calm him down in the process. He stopped screaming, as he looked at the robot girl, his eyes not able to even be seen in the darkness of his mask, before he turned back to the arrow and grabbed it, before pulling it free from his knee.

Throwing the arrow away, it seemed like his clothing wasn’t even affected by the arrow at all, and looked like it wasn’t even damaged in the first place, but that all stopped when the arrow regrew legs again, and got a distance away, before taunting HowToBasic with laughs and a tiny little dance. HowToBasic only watched for a bit, showing no emotion, before quickly taking out a Glock 18 and fired, the bullet hitting it dead center and cutting it in half, it’s laugh replaced with a quick yelp before turning back to a normal arrow.

Looking at the others, still holding the gun in his hand, he did a thumbs up with his left, before saying in a form of grunts ‘That arrow will never reach the truth....’ while keeping that pose for a bit.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl @ To whomst it may concern

After handing Rex his soda, and gifting Gin a can of Sprite, Tommy spouted more nonsense as he left, alluding to what he was doing with the Science Team prior to ending up here.

"Idunno, is that what we're supposed to rob? I've never... uh, seen this map before. I just hope that- I don't wanna get, um, stuck in the walls... again."

Tommy peered up at The Inquisitor, who easily towered over him in his impressive armor. Despite this, Tommy's face remained unfazed, even when he summoned lightning bolts from his hand. If anything, the bio-engineer became giddy when The Inquisitor revealed that he'd never heard of soda before. Tommy was planning to further ramble about how amazing soda was, but Buddy beat him to the punch when it came to explaining exactly what soda was in far greater detail.

Tommy stood politely as Buddy elaborated on the definition of a soda. For once, Tommy looked like he was listening intently, rather than just bouncing in place and looking elsewhere to survey his new surroundings. Halfway through the lecture, Tommy sat down and summoned his 6th personal soda to drink.

"Oh!! Well done!! Bravo!!" Tommy applauded Buddy's speech with excitable clapping. "I recognize that page! I wrote it myself! In fact, I've read all the pages on Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia that anyone can edit!! Did you know that Black Mesa gets the majority of their funding from there??" Tommy didn't take into consideration that no one there might know about the facility he worked at, especially since no one there is actually from his world. Goodness knows how much different other universes' online encyclopedias are compared to his...

Tommy might've recited an entire random Wikipedia page if he hadn't been interrupted by an arrow with legs. Tommy spectated HowToBasic chasing a running arrow before it attacked the man's knee. After some lengthy screaming, HowToBasic ripped out the arrow, allowing it to get loose again. Thankfully, arrows don't usually win against guns, so it rested legless a short distance from Tommy. The bio-engineer worriedly approached the remains of the arrow.

"Oh no!! Why'd you shoot it, sir?? I could've studied it and make a Wikipedia page out of it, the free online encyclopedia that anyone can edit!!" Tommy lifted the remains of the arrow and pet it. "You scared it!"

Then it was announced that the group should follow Aine and Kathlyn to go hunting. Tommy suddenly perked up and approached the two. The arrow was still in his hand.

"Oh!! Do you want me to kill something? I do that all the time back home!"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam Riven Riven DapperDogman DapperDogman @WhoeverElse​

"WIKIPEDIA IS A VALUABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ON MANY TOPICS," Buddy says in response to Tommy's happiness and excitement upon hearing him recite the page about soda "MANY OF MY DATABANKS RELY ON PUBLIC DOMAIN IMAGES AND ARTICLES EXPLAINING THINGS THAT ARE HOSTED ON WIKIPEDIA AND VARIOUS OTHER DIGITAL ENCYCLOPEDIAS. THE TERRAN COLLECTIVE AND BY EXTENSION THIS UNIT WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE FURTHERANCE OF SAFE ROBOTIC AWARENESS"
As thanks for his contributions to the furtherance of science in a totally different world, Buddy's chassis vibrates for a moment before dispensing a highly sought-after soda...
B7gtjkcIcAIB_Ws.jpg

A TAHITI TREAT

"MY DATABANKS SUGGEST THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST OBSCURE SODAS, MOST LIKELY IMPOSSIBLE TO COME BY IN THIS DAY AND AGE. PLEASE, ENJOY"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Rex, once again, found himself quite a bit lost in the sky. Any clouds he could use as a landmark were usually rapidly changed in shape by the time he looked at them again. To keep himself from getting hopelessly lost, he flew down low, using his Big Fat Sword to draw a line in the snow.

Somehow, he'd managed to circle back to everyone else. "Um...I think I'm better off following footprints."

sbn7ddgIIMaDHLImehYENb6XEZpgvaAA27zzvV7jQpnBOr4Q7FqmRAIZHi3jBC7maQrZquu1b22ERcBCTIuBPw91Tu04ZLTKuoJ5SeT_dl3QE91E7Xbw68O2YU9IhQMfkSdP5jKP

Bardock

HtWGsaEgE5xPopS9wiQwQppoQSohQLPLXAozvI8uaKGyhrLyAnrUmw5mcDKG28uQosSJ46OZem5B0I61vREy4ar0zaBUTMg_Y1cAFMivqU6Jz3zmVbq8TE9oCZzY69Af9nphRbLr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock frowned toward the two and simply nodded “It’s mostly addressed to royalty on what used to be my planet.”

He observed the newcomers walking in, between the metal helmeted creature known as the Inquisitor, something the younger daughter was afraid of. She said they were demonic.

The Saiyan turned and looked ahead.

There was another strange human nearby as well, but this one was odd.

Each had different clothing on from multiple universes, like the strange man Sento said. But in Bardock’s case, from a different planet other than Earth.

He looked over at the mobster, and frowned “Zombies? I’ve seen a lot of species but undead is another story.”

Bardock lifted to the air and turned toward Reversalgirl and then back to the Queen and Princess.”

“Seems like hunting will take quick work..”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam Riven Riven Riven Riven DapperDogman DapperDogman DapperDogman DapperDogman FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Finalgirl

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:

"Aw, it was nothing..." A faint blush appeared on Tommy's cheeks as he timidly ground the tip of his shoe in the snow. Then the bio-engineer gasped at the sight of the rare soda Buddy rewarded him with. He excitedly grabbed the soda with his other free hand and marveled at its design.

"Wow!! I've never seen this one before!! It looks kinda old!" Tommy would continue to admire it for a number of seconds before taking off his propeller hat. He placed the Tahiti Treat on his short, black hair and returned his hat to its rightful place. "I'm going to save this for emergencies... Oh, thank you!!"

Tommy would rush in and give the robot a big ol' squeeze. Looks like Tommy made a new friend already!

At that point, Tommy had begun to follow Aine and Kathryn, completely forgetting about the snow hut Rex made that he was so enthusiastic about visiting. Being surrounded by these unique strangers distracted Tommy from his original plan... Which was to find Gordon and the rest of the science team. Although, he still thought that he was in a video game world and that these people were NPCs with AI much like him.

In the meantime, Tommy suddenly became hyper-focused on Bowser and his joking comment towards the two girls. He sped over towards the Koopa King as he opened another (unshaken) can of Sunkist for himself.

"Wait a minute... You're royalty?? Like, are you, uh, a king?? That's so cool! I've never met a king before. What are you the king of?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DapperDogman DapperDogman @TahitiTreatKING​

7c00b50c9f92dc945782c299b1e73fc8.jpg

As Bowser, Rex, and Tommy walked off into the forest to find the fort Kathlyn and Aine had came from, they notice that the forest itself was relatively quiet. No birds chirping or branches settling. The trees themselves are ominously still. Soon the forest began to feel much darker surrounding the three wanderers.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Gin Ibushi

...And the listening continues.
"If you wall wouldn't mine coming with us, I will see to it that you all are sheltered and fed for the time being. But first, my daughter refuses to go home until we've caught something." Kathlyn promises
OK, so - brain check. They have shelter and resources available, but... Kathlyn's daughter, Aine, refuses to go home until some hunting has been done... Gin, if you would look at his face... would 'not' like the condition, one bit.
latest

"Shelter sounds nice, but I 'really' don't like the sound of... hunting... woof..." He said fearfully, backing away and not wanting to get involved with said hunting. "...I still don't understand why you're even saying that, either... Should I be worried?"
and gifting Gin a can of Sprite
latest

"Oooooh-" Gin took off one of his gloves for a moment and in an attempt to open the can, though he would eventually succeed, he laughed it off as the soda can cracked open with a satisfying noise. Then, he turned away from the group to presumably try it without being exposed? "...This is good!" He said, now with his glove back on and cheerfully indulging in the gifted drink he has in his hands.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy (though still scared)​
Powers: None​
Items: A can of Sprite (4/5 uses left)​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Just vibing​
RP Information
Interactions: Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

• Finn tried to ignore the little kid dressed up like an animal to his best extent, though he couldn't help but shoot the boy a quick glance or two. It was bad enough that they were in a foreign world (even if it seemed devoid of the flesh-eating monsters Finn had to deal with before), but to watch over a child too? That was going to be a headache, he was placing that near-surefire bet right here and now. Instead, he focused on the schoolgirl's astute assessment that the group was stuck here for now.

"Well, that's if we wanted to head back. I was imprisoned back in my world, and even if we somehow managed to fix the freak infestation that came to be on the island-" At this point, Bardock called them "zombies", prompting the gambler to point at him- "Zombies, or whatever you wanna call them, I'm sure as hell not gonna go back to being a prisoner." He nodded at Aine's remark at the Inquisitor's glowing eyes.

"I mean, the kid's not wrong. I haven't met anyone with glowing eyes except for those zombies, and they weren't exactly friendly." He managed to spare the grislier details from the children around him, though he suspected this might not be the case next time. Regardless, the American shrugged at Kathlyn's remark that the group needed to go hunting before they could return to whatever fort-shelter they called home in this world.

"I'm game. But just don't expect the kill to be clean, is all." Really, the only weapon that could potentially score a clean kill was his Hell's Redeemer, which he brandished in his hand for a few moments before giving Buddy a weird look when he spewed some technical mumbo-jumbo about sodas to the clueless female duo, like he expected them to understand a single word.

"What he means is that those sodas you drink are generally sugared up. Taste great, but they still aren't anything like a good old alcoholic drink; nothing can nor will beat a shot of whiskey." Finn's attention was now drawn to a grunting man who shot a sentient arrow. How the circumstances came up was unknown to Finn, but he still shook his head at the sight and didn't bother asking what happened. Nor did he pay much attention to what exactly was going on afterwards with whoever came over to HowToBasic; instead, he brought his attention back to the royal couple.

"So, what exactly are you trying to hunt out in these woods? Rabbits? Deer? Wolves, maybe?"

--Sento Kiryu--
images

After explaining his piece to the armored man, Aine and her mother had decided to go hunting. Kathryn will see to it that the group will get shelther once Aine catches something. Sento's not really an expert when it comes to hunting, but he knows enough to know that a whole lot of bait and great sense of smell are needed. Sento would then notice that the child with the smell is acting a bit nervous about the notion of hunting...Does it have something to do with their past? Regardless, it doesn't seem like the physicist would have to ask now.

"That reminds me...Where did that paper guy go?" Sento would ponder aloud, glancing around while following Aine and Kathryn, soon shrugging. If he has the gall to act high and mighty, and considering how strong he is despite being pure paper, then he could assume that he is fine.

"I suppose we'll need to grab our share too?" Sento asked, fiddling with the cap of the fullbottle he's holding, untwisting and then twisting it, creating a soft FSSS sound as he thinks about which form would yield the best weapon for the job.

HowToBasic
A few seconds after shooting the arrow, Tommy came up and spoke about how he could have a made a Wikipedia page about the sentient arrow, before going away with the two pieces of the arrow. He was about to even say sorry, but he guess that the man left before he could even had a chance to say anything, or speak in grunts. But hey, might as well look around, as he took note about the others preparing to hunt with the two newer people who were natives of this planet.... but something felt off here.

Maybe it was because three people were missing from the group or something...... wait a minute..... missing people.....?! Yup, HowToBasic was too caught up with trying to kill an arrow, he didn’t notice weird and flat tortle leaving, the first teen he talked to in this area, and the Man-Child who wanted to make a Wikipedia page of the sentient arrow, and that’s when it hit him. They might not be doing so well, considering that they don’t even know where the place is located, and might be heading in the wrong direction.

So he took it upon himself, because no one here cannot even understand a grunt he says, and decided to go after them and maybe try to get them back to the group, where it’s much safer. Good thing the footprints weren’t covered up yet, as he jogged in direction of the footprints, hoping to at least get them back in the group in time. But the more he traveled, the more he noticed it felt like it was darker, and it was awfully silent for a forest, or that’s because they are on another planet and ecosystems here are much different.

After some time of tracking, he managed to see the trio down there, to which he quickly ran to caught up with them, him panting with each step he took in the very cold environment, because he is more used to Australian weather and not cold weather. Reaching them, the full effect of the darkness...? could be felt be even him, to which he said in a form of grunts
‘Is it me, or do you also feel the sudden feeling of darkness in the forest....’ as he decided to now look around his environment, trying to find out what might be causing it.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie @ Ooooooo, Very scary

"Sure is dark..." Rex muttered, only to slam into a tree with such terrific force that his spine bunched up like an accordion.

With the forest quickly becoming too crowded for wings, Rex allowed his Boogie Pack to decompose around him. "Everybody, look out. Here come the wheels!" With that, his lower legs rapidly changed shape, and seemed to fuse together, ultimately building some sort of hybrid between a motorcycle and a hovercraft.

Rex_ride.png

Operating the Rex Rider in a forest was moderately easier, but it was by no means a smooth ride. In course of his swaying and lurching to avoid the trees, he accidentally collected what looked to be a paper cutout in the shape of a dragon-turtle hybrid. Honestly, he hadn't even seen this thing walking around, because it was more than thin enough to blend in with the air. "Whose poster is this? It's got some pretty cool horns." He muttered, peeling the "poster" off his vehicle and studying it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back