• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCs, Canons, Fandoms, Original Fantasy/Scifi Settings - Looking to write some cool stories!

Death_Styx

Professional Sinner
Hello there! So, here I am again, back after a long break from RP to find some cool partners, or even groups if our interests match.

I’m a Roleplayer with 10 years of experience, so I’ve been around a while on various platforms. Still learning though! I don’t profess to be an artisan of words, but I do enjoy getting my teeth into a good story.

So a little bit about me, I’m chilled, a musician, sarcastic, and a connoisseur of Heavy Metal, Guinness, and pizza. Nothing really offends me, and have I have bit of a twisted sense of humour... so that’s me!

Okay, so, here’s a few interesting/boring (depending on your view point) things to outline before I get to the good stuff:

• Definitely looking for a slower paced RP that focuses on character development, and not just jumping from one scene to the next faster than a death metal blast beat.

• Romance isn’t the driving factor behind a roleplay for me. While it can obviously be in there so long as it makes sense, I don’t really make characters with romance in mind. I’d prefer story to come first. I’m really not looking to RP someone’s dream boyfriend/ship.

• My only ask when it comes to writing is not to give me a one liner. My posts can vary in length depending on the scene at play, but I wouldn’t ever give you one line. Also pretty please give me something to react to in your post. Your character might have a killer internal monologue going on, or that strand of your characters beautifully described hair might be blowing in the breeze with grace, but please give me something to work with guys! Even if it’s a punch in the face it’s better than nothing!

• Please no perfect characters. Honestly can’t stress that one enough. Let your character make mistakes. Mine definitely will! That’s how people learn and grow after all.

• I don’t care (and won’t ask) how old you are or what gender you are. If you want to tell me, that’s your choice. All I do ask is my partners to be mature enough to separate IC and OOC. It’s no fun for anyone when someone gets upset OOC that things aren’t going their way or is weaponising their character due to personal feelings behind the keyboard. Of course if you have limits about certain issues or themes, I’ll go by those. If I forget what those limits are, totally poke me about it and remind me. But using them to godmod isn’t cool. Whatever your limits are, I’ll mirror them

• Not into doubling as such, but I will probably be taking on multiple characters eventually if it’s 1x1. Especially if it’s in an original setting or we are playing with OCs. Totally cool with me if you do so too!

That’s probably about all my asks are. Hopefully I don’t sound too much like a miserable poop head. Anyways! Onto the more interesting part. The ones I’m currently the most interested in will be in beautiful bold.

Current RP Cravings - OCs and/or Original Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Harry Potter - OCs either Hogwarts Students or Grown Up Witches/Wizards
  • Modern Day Gang/Mafia Setting.
  • Modern Day Gang/Mafia Setting... but with Fantasy!
  • Star Wars - Was thinking maybe a Master/Padawan dynamic. (I definitely would be interested in playing the Padawan).
  • DC comics OC
  • Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
  • Fable - Our characters could be passing through the ranks of the Heroes Guild before it was destroyed

Honestly, I’ve not had much (or any) experience at playing Canon Characters, but would be willing to give a it a go with a patient partner! Again, those I’m currently craving are in bold.

Canons I’d be willing to try:
  • From Harry Potter: Fenrir Greyback, Severus Snape, Barty Crouch Jr, Sirius Black, maybe even Professor McGonagall
  • From the Fable Games: Reaver
  • Grand Theft Auto: Trevor Phillips (Dear God not that Hipster!), Johnny Klebitz, Jezz Torrent (Love Fist lead singer)
  • Game of Thrones: The Hound (Would LOVE to find someone to play Brienne of Tarth, Bronn, Tormond, or Jamie Lannister... but any other characters are welcome too! Totally digging an Arya and Sansa story)
  • Sons of Anarchy: Tig Trager, Chibs, Happy
  • The Walking Dead - Daryl (A Daryl and Merle RP would be insane fun)
  • DC Comics: Lobo

I’m also up for any suggestions you may have. Always open for world building and plot making, even during RP. Feel free to PM me, or leave me a message on here if you want to work something out. Thanks for reading through all that! If I had a cookie I’d give you one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back