• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XV Search (CCxOC & Doubles Friendly)

Dark Lady of All

1713656731659.png
credit (give them some love)

howdy ho, it's me - ya gurl, obsessing over a long dead fandom and drudging up any last remnants of hope i have to make this search thread.

if you clicked on this search thread GOD i hope you're looking for ffxv roleplays, because i'm desperate.

i would really love to find someone who'd play noct, our favorite eepy sadboi. in return, i'd love to play one of the chocobros. i could also try my hand at nyx (this would be fun esp if we au'd the shit out of the story and he survived), or lunafreya (because my girl deserved better). even ardyn is a possibility, but spoiler alert, i'm not great at playing strictly bad guys. i'd need there to be some sort of plot where he becomes...well, not a GREAT guy, but not a bad bad guy.

i'm rambling. if this has held your interest, super! i still have a couple of stipulations -

what we will BOTH bring to the table
21+
not buttheads (see: friendly)
post once a day to a couple times a week (flexible when it comes to life events and just not feeling up to write)
post between 200 - 1000 words
capable of communicating wants and desires for a roleplay
eager to plot and pitch ideas (no passenger princesses allowed)

we either roleplay via pms or discord, but i'm a-okay with either. just let me know what you prefer.
FINALLY, if you're ready to sign away your soul, send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back