• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bunny’s search for partners!

bunnibae

Welcome to my thread! ✨🐰

You can call be B or Bunn if you’d like, I’m 25 and I’ve been roleplaying for ages now, probably 10-ish years. I’ve been so busy until recently so I haven’t gotten to rp in a hot minute, but I’m back and ready to plot and build new stories with some new people!

Let’s get some stuff out of the way before getting to the good part.

✨As I said, I’m 25, so I’d rather my partners be 21+. It’s just what I’m most comfortable with.

✨I’m pretty laid back with response time, my own replies can come a couple times a day to once every couple days. It just depends on my work schedule and my inspiration. But if I’m ever gone for more than a week without notice please feel free to reach out, I get a little busy sometimes and just forget.

✨I love chatting ooc, it’s fun to share ideas, mood boards, playlists, ect. (:

✨In terms of post length I prefer quality over quantity, as long as I have something to respond to. I can usually do 3-4 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on the scene. My intros can be a little long at times too. But all I ask is for no one liners!

✨I adore plotting and world building, especially with my partners, I love bouncing ideas back and forth and getting to build our little world together! Communication is key, don’t be afraid to speak up or share your ideas!

✨Ghost friendly. It happens. I’ve done it before in my early days, a notice would be nice but it’s never required.

✨I’m a huge sucker for romance, it doesn’t have to be the main focus, but I enjoy having it in the rp. I’m comfortable with m//, f//, and m/f, I don’t have a preference but if you do please let me know!

✨I’m cool keeping everything on PMs or using discord, though I tend to respond quicker with discord.

||||||

Okay, now for what I’m looking for. I’m mainly looking for fantasy stuff right now, and I have a few small ideas I’ve been thinking about.

They aren’t super elaborate, just simple ideas that I’d love to flesh out with someone.

Werewolf x Vampire:

Honestly I’m really craving a modern enemies to lovers with this pairing, I have a werewolf and vampire OC that I would love a chance to use for either role(both are male, but I’m fine using them in either m// or m/f). But my main idea that the vampire has a somewhat checkered past and is on the run, they end up on the werewolf’s pack’s territory injured and looking for somewhere to hide until the next night, and the werewolf is a little hesitant but can’t turn away someone who is injured regardless of them being a vampire. I feel like there’s a bunch of different things we can add to this, between issues with the werewolves and the vampires and maybe we can even add hunters into the mix.

(I’m a sucker for a good slow burn enemies to lovers, with some found family, and drama. Maybe even a soulmate undertone 👀)

Vampire x Human:

I’m really into the idea of them being friends in the past, but one got turned into a vampire and disappeared. But years later they run into one another again and things start to spiral from there. We can explore vampire society, maybe they were both vampire hunters? Or just normal people. I’m open to anything really!

I also like the idea of a play on beauty and the beast for this paring as well, maybe the human’s parent owes a debt to a vampire lord/lady that has come to collect but their child steps up instead and is taken to the vampire’s home and is put to work. Very much an enemies to friends to lovers vibe with this.

Another small idea I liked was that a vampire is on the run with a half vampire child, who is being hunted by other vampires because of their existence. A human hunter was also sent out to exterminate the child, but they end up realizing that they are just a child and now the hunter is also caught up in everything along with the vampire. Maybe the two of them have to work together to keep the child safe?

Other ideas:

An arranged marriage between two different animal shifter clans who have been at war for centuries, finally the two decide to come together, maybe because of a bigger threat(humans/other shifters)? So they have their two children marry. We can have drama within the clans, as well as the drama with the impending threat from the enemy.

In a modern city where supernatural creatures and humans coexist, Muse A is a rookie detective who is tasked with investigating a series of murders within the supernatural community. Rumors of a group of humans who are the ones committing these crimes, their tactics are gruesome, leaving Muse A to try and solve this case quickly. A few weeks into the investigation they get a lead about someone who was often spotted lingering near the crime scene as the investigators did their jobs. Muse A eventually tracks down Muse B, a supernatural creature on the run, they seem to know more than they should about the group of humans. The two of them inevitably work together to try and solve the case, the dangers in the dark underbelly of the city pushing them to their limits as they uncover what’s going on.

(I’d love to flesh this out further with someone, it needs work and maybe some other ideas but I’d love to use it! I would love to play the supernatural creature, I have an oc pretty much fleshed out, it’s a male character but he can be played against a female or male so no gender preference for romance. But I also wouldn’t mind playing the detective either, I love building new characters.)

Other pairings I enjoy:

Prince/Princess x Knight
Prince/Princess x Jester
Pirate x Mermaid/Siren
Pirate x Runaway Royal
Dragon shifter x Human
Fae x Human
Elf x Human
Elf x Mage
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Assassin x Assassin

Honestly I’m up for anything new as well, if you were feeling something and you think we’d both enjoy please suggest!

But thanks for looking! Feel free to shoot me a pm if you’re interested!✨

I would love to do fantasy setting! I have a male oc I would love to play with ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back