• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rattie's one x one search - UPDATED 5/15 !

skissue

skill issue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
introduction
hiya there friendos, it’s rattie (she/they/it ~ 23 ~ EST ~ anxiety-riddled rat mom who makes art on occasion). i’m currently trying to get out a major bad mental funk (again cries), and i thought maybe i could try to get some rps going in hopes it’ll help a bit haha! i’m only looking for a couple people right now, as i don’t want to overwhelm myself with too many (like i usually tend to do tbh :’3) - i might be a tad bit selective as a result. i’m not replacing anyone i already have a rp (or rps) with, though!!
um um, i’m not sure what else to say here,,,, so, if you choose reach out to me (preferably in pms) to put forward your interest, i’d really appreciate it if you could provide a lil introduction about yourself, as well as what specifically you are interested in, all in your first message preferably! thank you so so much! :>

rules n preferences
18+ in age only, please!
i’d really appreciate some patience because i (usually) work and reply veeeery slowly (even ooc). i don’t mind at all if you take a bit to reply, too - it’s perfectly okay with me!
third person pov requested - please no one-liners (unless absolutely necessary), first person pov, or asterisks! currently looking for shorter-ish (at least a paragraph or two) replies for the time being.
romance is a must! it doesn’t have to be instant, but i would still like it to be a main part of the rp. i’m only looking for MxF (with me as the female) right now, too.
i’m not really looking to double right now, i’m sorry.
this is mostly oc x oc, but i will still include a canon x oc list below somewhere just in case you’d like to play a canon instead of an oc!
ghost friendly! while not a total necessity, i would really appreciate it if you were ghost friendly too, just in case.
animanga or drawn faceclaims are very much preferred!
discord is greatly preferred!
ooc chatter is requested and very much appreciated, but not a total necessity. i usually yap a lot though, haha! i also really like to make playlists, moodboards, etc based on the rps, so bonus points if you do too!
bumping is welcome and even encouraged, but please don’t spam me!
character sheets / bios for ocs are requested sometime before the rp starts! you don’t have to have it already made though (i don’t have any premade either) - we can work on them while we plot!
i’m perfectly okay with darker themes and don’t really have any triggers (that i know of)!

the cravings
romance (of course)
slice of life
college setting
soulmates
forced proximity
opposites attract
roommates / neighbors
coworkers
(childhood?) friends to lovers
fake relationships
arranged marriage
love triangles
reincarnation
forbidden love
dark themes
age gaps (small ones strictly between adults)
zombie apocalypse
supernatural
royalty
fluffy stuff
angst, hurt/comfort
modern settings
i’m really really down for practically anything against an oc similar to shinpei from the manga hotaru no yomeiri (firefly wedding)!!! pls pls pls!!!! dark themes would probably go well with this, too!!!!
maybe something where your character is a hitman / serial killer / mafia member (also maybe a yandere, if you’d like) who becomes infatuated with my character, a civilian (or a florist or something that would be more pleasant compared to your character’s darker profession)!!
anything zombie apocalypse related tbh!!!!
i’d love to play an escaped superhuman experiment! perhaps your character could be the person they happen to run into after the escape and grow close with?
maybe something cliche n shoujo-esque, but in a college setting rather than a high school one? i’m open to including supernatural elements too, and/or darker themes if you’d like! i might be open to teacher (you) x college student (me) too if you’d like, but it’d probably depend on the plot.
something involving royalty, maybe? like royalty (you) x commoner (me), or royalty (you) x caretaker / maid (me)!!
my hero academia ~ looking for aizawa, dabi, kaminari, bakugo, hawks
jujutsu kaisen ~ looking for nanami, megumi, kokichi

( reminder that these are solely canon x oc without doubling for the time being, so please only approach me if you’re okay with playing one of these canons against an oc of mine! )
(( also, i do indeed have other fandoms - these are just my craved ones atm! if you’re curious about what else i like, feel free to ask me! ))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back