• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 ╰┈➤ oc x oc search thread

minty-f

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Hi ! You can call me Minty. Here's some stuff about me !

- 25 years old
- Any pronouns
- Giant manhwa fan
- Glep Smiling Friends owns my entire heart
- I'm pretty laid back, so feel free to talk to me if you want to make friends
- Ghost friendly
- Semi-literate to literate, I think? I'm not a stickler on length and can go
from more casual to pretty long, depending on the roleplay and the partner
I have! I also just go by my partner's length a lot to give me a good idea on
what I'm doin'.
- Depending on length of roleplay, in-character replies vary but I tend to reply
2-3 times a week. OOC I'm always willing to chat, though!
- I see people do doubling for ocs sometimes and I am down to try it, but it's
not a requirement.
- Prefer M/M or F/F heavily. I can be talked into M/F but it's pretty rare. Trans
and nonbinary also very chill with me.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Some ground rules !

- Be over 18. Preferably over 20, but 18 and 19 is fine too.
- Open communication! I'm an open book, I ask my partner is
too.
- I am a loser who loves making playlists, pinterest boards, and
tons of other stuff. Either please be willing to put up with it or
join me! I prefer making friends with my partners, especially
when it comes to oc stuff.
- Tell me your triggers. Dark themes and triggering content is
welcome, within site rules obviously. I have no triggers.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
And for the grand finale, the plots ! I'm pretty flexible, so if nothing here
tickles your fancy, message me and let me know you're interested in making
something together!

“If you don’t exist, neither should they.” / Saint x Villain / Former Villain x Current Villain?
Being reborn as a villain was far from ideal, but they could work through it. They were born young enough to change their fate, and they did it. They made friends with all the enemies they could make, they met the saint and treated them with care and love… But it was all for nothing. The world wanted them to be the villain, rumors swirled through society and soon they were outcast. Even with their best friend, the saint, trying so hard to get people to see the truth, it was all refuted. It wasn’t until the saint was forcibly locked up and they were exiled did they realize it was all a ploy, a ploy to ensure the saint was left with only their loyalty to the crown… When they died, they knew that too was a ploy. It was a hopeless situation, and they hoped in death they would be allowed to rest. They thought that was it, that they’d slip into the darkness and be freed… until they woke up again, 20 years later in a new body. They were the same age as before, they believed and as they went into town to figure out what was going on… they were met with the shocking revelation. The saint had a vision the day they died, and knowing that the royalty had assassinated their friend– their beloved, they refused to save the country. Instead they worked with a warring country to drag it down. Now, though, there's peace amongst the land… But what of the past?
- Isekai but instead of the saint being a major bitch to the villain they fall in love and become absolutely unhinged. I would prefer to play the former-saint, I have a few ideas for a character like that.

“The Main Characters All Suck! Give Me That NPC!!” / Knight x Duke/Duchess
What’s the feeling when one has a deep love for something, but also gets infuriated by it? Well, either way, the player of ‘My Love For You’ knows this feeling well, because their favorite character is none of the main characters that the title is well known for… No, their favorite is the knight that so valiantly supports the villain until the end. The knight perishes in the end alongside their beloved villain… And who wouldn’t love such a dedicated person?! Unlike the other leads who fall for the hero(ine)’s kindness and turn their back on them when they think they’ve been ‘tricked’, the knight stays beside their master even as they walk into hell.. For the player, it’s a dream come true. Their home life has always been rocky, their friendships are built on a persona… To have someone like that knight, it would be their greatest dream. So when they wake up in the villain’s body, they’re quick to want to annul their relationship with the Crown Heir. If they can’t romance that knight in game, they’ll do it in real life!
- Manhwa plots always make my little heart soar, so I went for a cutesy one! I figure there could be a lot of drama and angst potential too, so it could either be lovey-dovey or really angsty. No preference on either character here.

"I would've given up everything for you." / Lovers to Enemies to Lovers
Giving up is easy. It's easier than sitting with the feelings you have, with the pain and the choice of what to do. So A gives up. They give up on their relationship with B, give up on the future and more than anything, they give up on B completely. 'We're too different', 'what would people think', 'we can't do this'... Every excuse is just another reason to grow angry, to blame the world and themselves for the relationship ending, but when A moves, B tries their best to move on. They try to date, try to move across state to get away from the memories of A, try everything to get their mind off it... But nothing works. So, they give up too. They move back to their home town, in the house they lived in when they lived with A... and it's hard, but they grow accustomed to it. Being alone, being tired, always being asked when they'll settle down. They think this is the right thing to do, at least until A shows up at their door one night, crying and begging for them back.
- I was thinking of this being a bit more old-fashioned western style, something a la Brokeback Mountain maybe? My soft spot always reigns with that movie, hehe. No character preference here either, but I do feel like older characters would also be fun to explore. Maybe some flashbacks to their youth and their love, but focusing on the older, graying characters would be really fun. : P

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Ta-daaaa. All done, please message me if any of this catches your interest!

Last edited:
Finally free from work, so bumping this.
4a2998e55278cae4336966caaff45df3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back