• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom }|Kingsman The Secret Service|{ Canon x OC | Short Term or Long Term

UntilDawn98

BLACKJACK!
Hello hello hello!
Gonna keep this very brief!

My name is J, she/her, 26 and living in Scotland! As I am 18+ all partners and characters must be 18+

I write 200+ words minimum, 3rd person paragraph format. I’m pretty easy going with replies and just ask that you be too, we all have busy lives outside of rp! 🙂

I am looking to do a Kingsman roleplay and for someone to play Eggsy against my female OC for either a short term roleplay or long term! I just had an idea for a plot for this that I’d really love to try out and share with someone to build upon! 🙂

I love to plot with my partners, share ideas, songs, memes, edits, fanfics etc so if you’re that type of person too we will get on fab! 🫶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back