• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for Roleplay partners!

Strayy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
I'm still fairly new to this site so bare with me. I'll try to keep this short and go straight to the point (not my strong suit ngl).

My name's Stray. I'm 23 years old and I've been roleplaying on and off for around 5 + years. Many years back, I used to be very active on Wolf-Haven. That's where I learned to write! I'd consider myself to be semi-lit to literate. I usually aim for few paragraphs per reply and roleplay only in third person.

I've found myself more accustomed to writing male characters, but I got no preferences with who I pair my characters with. I also don't mind writing multiple characters when the plot calls for it.

What I'm looking for
First and foremost I'm looking for someone who's patient. I work full time and have quite a hectic schedule outside of work as well. Sometimes I might not be able to reply for a week and sometimes I can provide daily responses. I would also prefer for my rp partner to be 18 + and be able to provide more than one-liners. Other than that I'm very flexible!

Here's some stuff I'm a sucker for
-Enemies to lovers/friends
- Angst with a little bit of fluff here and there
-Opposites attract
- Organized crime
-medieval fantasy
-Anything with werewolves!!
-For some reason been craving something equestrian (I used to ride maaany years back so I don't remember anything anymore lmao)

I'm not very picky when it comes to plots, pairings etc. Please throw your wildest ideas at me!

Below are also some more fleshed out plot-ideas!

Years ago the world fell in to chaos. It was like straight from one those cliché zombie apocalypse movies with the undead flooding the streets. A literal hell on earth.

Out on a supply run Muse A gets a nasty bite from a zombie and finds out they are immune to the virus. It doesn't take long for the word to get out and suddenly they are everyone's target. People are desperate for a cure and willing to do unimaginable things to attain it. They escape from the small community that once gave them shelter against the living dead outside.

Muse B is a lone wolf who has been surviving by themselves for as long as they can remember. They are distrustfull of others, knowing that desperation draws the worst out of people.

Muse A and B used to plan a bright future together. For a reason or another, the relationship ended in a nasty break-up. Too hurt to get proper closure, they both simply went their separate ways.

Now, years later, Muse A has gotten over the hurt. Their hard work finally pays off when they land a job in a well known company. It's a dream come true but there is a downside to their new found success in life. Muse A's new superior is none other than Muse B.

Old wounds get torn open and both parties find out, they might not be as over their previous relationship as they claim to be.

In the cut-throat world of entertainment, Muse A, fresh out of acting school lands their first proper role on a big production movie. They are excited and determined to make their break-through.

Their co-star, Muse B has been in the industry ever since they were a child. So far they have starred in many big hit movies and won multiple awards during their career. The hectic hollywood life style has left Muse B longing for a break from the lime-light. People are shallow and everything is facade put on for the public.

Cue in Muse A, who's like a breath of fresh air.

Please feel free to PM me if anything caught your eye and we can chat more!

Yes, I don't know how to code so excuse this bland thread. I will clean this up as I go and add stuff!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back