• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy/Modern/Fandom rp. Looking for rp partner

RandomPerson44

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm back to this site yayy

Hello! I'm Julien (He/Him). I'm looking for long term rp partner. I'm over 19 but I can write with basically anyone. I'm here to practice my writing and story telling

I appreciate longer replies but I understand that its not possible sometimes: just please don't make me run the story on my own. I'm open to plot twists, introducing another character etc.

I prefer to play as a male, I can try be someone else tho. Any pairing is okay (fxm, mxm or fxf).

I can do fandom rp (Totk, Botw, BG3, Stardew valley, Rdr2,)

I also can roleplay as different characters. I'm absolutely in love in world building and creating different cities, buildings etc.

English is not my first language so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I tend to check if everything is all right but sometimes I will not catch my mistake.

Here are pairings I'm interested in, but I'm open to basically everything.

-Prince x knight
- knight x knight
- Classmate x classmate
-Fellow travelers

For the tropes I enjoy writing slow-burns, enemies to lovers, childhood friends, hurt-comfort and forbbiden love.

I can't stand abuser x victim

Hello! If you're interested I'd love to do a fandom or Prince x Knight RP : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back