• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Howdy! I’m lookin for story loving partners yet again!

jthablaidd

Howdy, again. I’m looking for people who love planning up a helluva story. Rn I have a few ideas such as(also the * represents a plot and a ~ represents a branching off plot from that idea)
* one of us is the empire of a nation in a vast war that’s in a constant stalemate, the other partner aids this empire in victory for the war. Bonus points if there’s a lot of nuances like the helping partner is a species that’s looked down upon in that empire
*to make it short, slave x master. To make it long: after a tribal or medieval/medieval fantasy battle you come out as the victor! So you force the surviving losers, me being one, to carry the loot back to your homeland and the slaves get split up to random people..me being given to you
* pretty much subnautica. My boyo crash lands on an alien water planet and has to escape
<same premise but you’re another survivor he meets after waking up or further along
<same premise but you’re an alien that chooses to help him
*a world in war, this world being medieval ideals with modern technology thanks to magic. Such as using a wing elemental for a jet engine. The plot and be tailored to our likings

And I’ll be using my oc, Jon

If you’re interested in this ad feel free to comment or dm;3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back