• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Welcome to the Forge
Hello, I am the wordsmith. Pleasure to meet you, please come in. Allow me to begin by telling you a bit about myself. I've been roleplaying since the days of MSN Messenger. Just turned 34, so I would appreciate if my potential partners are at least 20+ in age. I am a baker by trade, went to culinary school and everything. I enjoy writing and working with my partners to forge a path of exciting adventure with those that I write with. My posting length ranges from 750 to 2000 words. But 2k is a rarity because of a busy schedule. I can reply at least once a week. I am a busy mom, so please forgive me if I get busy. In my years of roleplaying, I have done everything from Modern to High Fantasy. My favourite is Fantasy or Sci-Fi. I am not too picky with grammar and punctuation. As long as I can follow along with the post, I will be happy.

So much more to come, but in the meantime. If you want to spark up a conversation, send a message and let's see what we can come up with something together. Until then, friends, happy writing and forge onward into adventure.

Greetings, bonjour, beinvenido

How are you madam, it’s a good day for roleplaying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back