• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Fantasy Plots (ooooh, ahhhh!)

Sleepless_Dreamer

(semi)functioning human
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello-texting.gif

Apologies in advance for the lack of coding and pretty frills. I promise I'm not as boring as my search thread.

I'm Em, millennial filth seeking some dopamine through collaborative storytelling. I'm here to give you fun, gritty, beautifully flawed characters thrust into dumpster fires, armed with good intentions (and maybe a pointy stick or two).

Me
- 30+
- EST dweller (if it matters)
- Usually capable of posting at least once a day, M-F
- Active via DM and Discord (will give away handle upon vibing, let's be buddies, yeah?)
- Posts 3 paragraphs minimum, with the mood/scene typically deciding length and style
-Quality over quantity always, but it's hard for me to find quality in just a few sentences

You:
- 21+
- advanced/literate
- relatively active
- willing to OOC chat (see aforementioned statement re: vibing)
- open to all genders/pairings
- willing to play "supporting" or "side" characters
- willing to contribute to the world/plot

Plot Ideas (will elaborate in DM)
- urban fantasy featuring "Factions" of magickind. Themes of mystery, betrayal, and murder
- fantasy (time period TBD) featuring a contest of magic between two unknowing contestants. Themes of romance, mystery, and pretty magic.
- sci-fi/fantasy, new world exploration type. Themes of action, adventure, romance, and time travel.
- modern/dystopian fantasy featuring deity-based magic. Themes of war, saving the world, all that fun stuff.
- modern fantasy featuring magical artifacts. Themes of action, adventure, possible romance. (Think Indiana Jones meets The Magicians)

**Please DM me for more information about my plots OR to bring me some ideas of your own!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back