• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy RP! Doubling possible!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a long-term high Fantasy RP with OC x OC. A double-up is always welcome! I have my own fantasy world with own fantasy races and a tons of OCs to chose from. Always willing to mix and match our ideas together too!

Also more than willing to take on the soft role of a DM, as said, my world is already pretty established and although there is always space for other peoples ideas, I do not mind having your character explore my world as long as you still contribute character and plot ideas as a whole!

Also, you can call me Fae and I am 21+! I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am a Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT. Looking for someone to match that!

Please be:

• At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-30 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome.
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-3 days
  • Write on Discord or this website!!
  • Engaged in the RP and OOC chat, I hate nothing more than people not being enthuastic about something that they claim to enjoy. We are not robots, folks!

Romance is a must, yes, I am sappy like that. The OC I´ve been dying to use is F, though I do not care if we do FxM, FxF, FxNB... etc. If you seek for MxM then a double-up would be necessary.

But I might be a bit picky regarding who I pair her up with, their personality I mean. I just have made the experience that some characters fit better together than others. But that´s what doubling is for, isn´t it? If we go the route of doubling, I am more than willing to create a character just for your OC too.

Otherwise? I just want a happy end. Though angst, conflict and drama is always welcome as long as there is closure and comfort of some sort. Once again, I am sappy. More details can be discussed in private.

Once you read ALL of this and are interested, please reach out to me, send me an example of your writing! Of course, I will also send my writing sample over so we can see if we mesh well. And feel free to ask me for my fantasy world DOCs so I know you actually read this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back