• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1: something FF7 inspired

Faydflowright

A Wild Fay Has Appeared!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! So I've been on a Final Fantasy 7 (FF7) kick for a bit now and I just really would like to create a world inspired or that takes place in the same world as the games. Below are just some of what I'm looking for and thoughts I have. These can be jumping off points, or if you want to take something from the list feel free to reach out and PM me!

Some things I'm looking for:
- m/f only
- I'm in my early 30s so it would be nice to write with others who are closer in age.
- I will more or less match my partner in writing. I normally like writing semi-lit.
- I'm interested in creating a fun story! Let's collaborate and world build together!
- I love romance stuff, but it's not necessary. I'm not an explicit writer too. This is all for fun after all.

Original story ideas inspired by the games:
- something with super soldiers, but everything isn't as perfect on the inside as the public sees
- basically the equivalent of finding Vincent in a long abandoned manor - could be a fun monster x normal human slice of life kind of story <3
- just pretty much anything experiment/super soldiers

Fandom story:
- Cloud x Tifa (ngl them as kids, or after Advent Children would be kind of fun to write)
- Immortal Cloud (I saw a fan fiction that explored this idea and ngl it could be kind of fun to explore? could be a good Cloud x OC kind of story)
- Original story following other characters in the same world
- Original story following some Turks (maybe when Seph was young, or post game?)
- okay ngl... I'll just throw this here but Star Trek world + final fantasy 7............... I just kept kind of thinking of how the cast would deal if there were other worlds out there.
- idea above part b: someone from beyond the world is trying to get/destroy Jenova after realizing that she's still alive... so an "alien" of sorts is on the world of gaia? Lol just throwing out some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back