• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Legends are an inheritor of a god or a legendary monster. ( They do reincarnated, since Ares shown that off. He died, and then got reborn. )

Nope. We haven't started, but you can join us if you want to.

Nope. We haven't started, but you can join us if you want to.
Thank you, I was already working on a character right after I asked and have only now finished it ^^; I got a bit too carried away in the history

Yep, and someone can be Hercules. ( You don't have to be the god's actual gender, since you can pick either a boy or girl. )

Oh btw. Does Jason want a wish from when Cassandra gets her unlocked seal form? They can do that, since she is Hecate.

Yay, and we should get a proper ooc thread for this.
( Also, it is annoying to find the cs thread and lore thread. )

sorry for the wait you guys shenanigans ensued

@Nightmarish @VolcanicAccelerator @Huntertabbysandshark3 @grimlincore Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork @Japanime @Firelie @Nenma Takashi @Topless Vsland Vsland

we are ready to begin :) ill be putting up alot of lore for the forseeable future but all of my characters are open for interaction.

first years can be anywhere they want as the shuttles started arriving 16 hours ago, however second, third, and fourth years are not allowed to be on the outer ring where the first years are landing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back