• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
today i will put up a lore section explaining legends, Mythos, and how powers progress as i see a little confusion there. worry not its nothing that cannot be fixed easily. expect a lore page up in a few hours

Here is the start of the lore for this world. i will soon be adding the second part covering legends and their power progression, the horrors our enemy and their powers and capabilities, and life in this new human empire, including a historical timeline. below that will be the third installment which will include technology, culture on each of the three planets, and a detailed description of the academy and its "curriculum". if you have any questions youd like answered in the lore ask away and ill either answer it outright, type a answer in the lore, or both.

Nightmarish Nightmarish VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 grimmmy grimmmy Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Japanime Japanime Firelie Firelie Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

To the cs thread, you go.

Oh btw. Who is going to be one of those people who wants a wish from Cassandra's unlock seal form? Because they can do that, since she is Hecate after all. 🙂

Ok i posted my main player character. playing as the two leaders all the time will be a bit restrictive and boring, it wouldn't be fun if every challenge was just the 4th years curb stomping baddies. so i have my first year Riley the reincarnated war god. he isn't particularly special because of power, he is special because he proves that Legends never truly die but rather get reincarnated indefinitely.

ill be getting the rp started tomorrow schedule permitting so try and get them CS's finished. ill go over each one when i am getting ready to start. hope everyone enjoys what they see thus far.

The three king gods, and then there is Hecate.
Them: We know that you can grant wishes, Cassandra, so can you do that for us?
Cassandra: *Give them a paper that has a bunch of wishes from other people.* Write it here please, and don't even think about asking me to get rid of the horrors. That wish is impossible to grant.

May I ask what legend Jade is?
Oh! She's the Monkey King! I didn't know if there would be a rule against the reincarnation being a different gender than their predecessor so I just sort of went with it. If there is, I'm definitely fine with picking another legend or changing my character's gender to a guy

Yep, so you don't need to change their gender. Because they are alright. ( The lore thread explain why they are like that. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back