• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I'm a 23yo female :) I'm interested in The Haunted Forest Gone Wrong and in Understanding Your Enemies.

Hello! I'm a 23yo female :) I'm interested in The Haunted Forest Gone Wrong and in Understanding Your Enemies.
Im actually about to close the Forest one because Ive started one but Understanding Your Enemies is open! Shoot me a message and I'll message as I can until I get off work!

Hey! I read through everything you had and I LOVED these ideas.

4. Project Soldier
2. Warring Mage Factions
3. Church: The Warrior and The Succubus
1. Understanding your enemies
5. The Sorceress Queen

Sorry i know the orders all messed up but they're numbered as my favorites. You're ideas are so original and so cool!!!! I am dying to RP with you XD. I can do any length and I am also very time flexible so don't worry if you need yo skip days for your shift or smth. Anyway, I have my own recruitment post out there if you haven't seen it, but I am absolutely ecstatic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back