• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Koinu

Pikaaa~~~
I know it's not even October yet but man am I getting that excited feeling for Fall, Halloween and ghoulies! >w<!

40535-Scary-Blue-Haunted-House.jpg

Hidden past the violent, dark and haunted waters of Riven Moon a frightful island can be found… Nocturne Sanctum… home to Midnight Campus… a special academy for all creatures of horror. Midnight Campus has been a haven for the demonic, the ghostly, the undead and all beings of the supernatural for millennia. The campus structure itself is a living entity that chooses the instructors and tutors who are destined to coach these horrific students on how to master their skills, blend in with human society, overcome Heavenly enemies and so much more—because that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

..+..~...++-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------++...~..+..

-STORY-
Will consist of plot-lines and arcs that keeps the players highly involved. Players will also receive secret arcs from me that will add mystery to the game.

-SETTING-
While time travel is available to some, the year will primarily take place in 2021. The main location will be in Midnight Campus, but will have the occasional field trips to the Human Realm.

-CREATURES, FEATURES, and MORE-
Players can create up to three different characters. Characters can be Creatures of Horror, Human or Heavenly. Players will have a lot of creative freedom. So have fun with it! Here are some examples:

~Original Creations/Creatures (does not have to already exist)~
~Count Dracula (Ancient Vampire)~
~Halfers/Mutts~
~Ancestor (I.E. Dracula's Great-Great-Aunt~
~Descendants (I.E. Dracula's Forgotten Daughter)~
~Reincarnations (I.E. Dracula. Will sometimes get glimpses/memories of previous lives)~

Any horror character can be apped. I was just using Dracula lore as an example. Even modern lore (I.E. Slenderman) can be apped. There will be guidelines to help with character creation and keeping things balanced.

-ROLES-
Teachers
Students
Servants

-CHARACTER SHEETS-
Coming soon! Almost done!

-RULES-
Obey all RPN rules.
3 or under characters can be apped.
If you want to help GM, you can create and play NPCs.
No mod-modding.
Minimum of two paragraphs per IC post.
Most importantly, get creative and have fun!

f972cf762131d519bc0b10676a1e5ac964-05-scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-led.rsquare.w1200.jpg

UPDATE!
Sign-ups are currently closed, sorry!

UPDATE!
Main RP
OOC
Character Sheet

Last edited:
Homina homina homina. I think I'll doo.. a Dhampir!

Lemme see if there's a picture of it..

1598756448709.png

..Wait, no, that's not it...

Uh. Anyways. If you're wondering what a dhampir is and just so happen to research it, please ignore the standard traditional Balkan legends of it. They make dhampirs OP.

Homina homina homina. I think I'll doo.. a Dhampir!

Lemme see if there's a picture of it..

View attachment 774830

..Wait, no, that's not it...

Uh. Anyways. If you're wondering what a dhampir is and just so happen to research it, please ignore the standard traditional Balkan legends of it. They make dhampirs OP.

Ooo! Nice choice of a Horror creature! ;3 Love Dhamphirs! Welcome to the group! =D

This is most interest, I'm definitely a giant sucker for monsters.

I'd love to try!

I'm new and still not clear on how etiquette works around here, may I post in CharacterSheet right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back