• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!!

I am looking for someone who will let me rp Fennorian Ravenwatch from ESO Greymoor, I am absolutely in love with him and I need to get this muse out. More info on him below!!

I am willing to do pretty much any genre, from crossover (no knowledge of Elder Scrolls required) to AU, Platonic or Romantic, Action/adventure to slice of life.

Things I require and won't do:

Please be at least semi-literate. I don't expect you to match word count or anything, but please have decent grammar and spelling, and at least one paragraph. No One Liners, and two short sentences don't make a paragraph! That will kill my muse and make me not want to respond.

I will not do anything related to pedophilia. That is a no go and If you even bring it up I will block you at the least.

Fennorian:
ON-npc-Fennorian.jpg
Fennorian (or Fenn for short) Is an Altmer (High Elf) Vampire. He belongs to a Noble House of vampires that only feed on willing donors, help others, and curtail the actions of less friendly vampires. He is a total nerd, he enjoys alchemy and magic and is a scholar at heart. He prefers not to do the fighting, but rather support from the sidelines with restorative magic or potions. He is relatively new to being a vampire, but even so has worked hard to master control over his more animalistic urges. Please love him, he deseves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back