• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phronesis

Little Conqueror
Ahoy there, I'm Phro and as the title states, I'm looking for someone who just wants to do a casual roleplay. I've been away from the site for about a year due to my life getting super busy, issues with my computer and internet, as well as moving back and forth between states and I just never found time to return to the site until now. Currently I work a full time job, but other than that things have calmed down significantly.

What you can expect from me:
-At least one or two replies out per week (I have a dense work schedule, which is why I'm suggesting a casual roleplay, so please be patient)
-At least one or two paragraphs per reply (I'm not super anal about post length)
-Proper grammar
-Patience (I won't nag you for a reply)
-OOC chat (I enjoy plotting with my partner >8} )

I'm also fairly ghost friendly, but still would appreciate a heads up if you're not feeling like continuing the rp anymore. I'll try to extend the same courtesy to you.

What I expect from you:
-A weekly reply at the very least
-No one-liners please, give me something to work with. I don't really care about post length otherwise. Whatever you're comfortable with, whether it be one paragraph or ten. 8)
-Proper grammar
-Patience (Please don't nag me for a reply)
-Be 18+ preferably
-OOC chat

As far as the actual rp goes, I prefer not to plan for romance or have it as the main focus. If we did do romance, I'm only comfortable with m/f and I'd like for it to happen naturally between the characters rather than trying to force it. Otherwise, I'd rather stick with platonic relationships. I also prefer OCs over CCs as main characters if we're doing a fandom rp, however I don't mind if they appear somewhere as side characters. I typically write third person, past tense.

Fandoms I do (*'s meaning level of interest):
-Transformers (excluding bayverse, beast wars, and tf animated)**
-Marvel*** (spiderverse <3)
-Tokyo Ghoul (perhaps a not so dark version plotwise)*
-Minecraft (in a more realistic/fantasy sense rather than with blocks and square people)***
-Death Note (I have a few shinigami characters that I haven't used in awhile)**

Original genres I do:
-Sci-fi*** (love anything with aliens or other weird creatures)
-Fantasy (low key)***
-Futuristic/Apocalyptic**
-Realistic/Modern*

Fandom plot ideas:

Marvel:
-A villain with the ability to control the dead and mentally unaware has brought about the zombie apocalypse. Most heroes have been killed or are in hiding. YC is a capable individual who suffered the loss of their family and friends due to the villain's actions, and now only wishes to take revenge by killing said villain. MC, someone who used to know the villain personally, is barely scraping by along with a small group of superpowered survivors, but happens to know the villain's location and wants justice served for the planet. A mutually beneficial partnership is formed and they must work together to end the reign of terror. Though they may find that the villain is a bit more than they can handle on their own.

Minecraft:
-MC is a skeleton that had the heart to adopt an abandoned human child, but does not know how to care for it. YC might be someone who discovers the child wandering around during the night and finds said skeleton protecting it rather than attacking it. Perhaps YC teaches MC a thing or two about humans while also learning that the world they live in is not quite what it's made out to be.

I'm open to other plots and ideas, these are just a couple I had off the top of my head and are open to improvement. If there's a fandom you'd like to do that doesn't show up on the list above, be sure to ask about it and we'll see if I can accommodate you. PM me if you're interested in roleplaying or have questions. I rp both onsite and on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back