• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Kendall's eyes widen.

"LANA!"

He embraces her tightly.

"Y-you're on a planet called Pandora... i-it's a place that's almost worse than Blood Gulch, but... well, yeah, it's just plain worse than Blood Gulch." He looks at Natasha and smiles, dragging her into the embrace as well. "Y-yeah. This is Lana." He turns to the Braixen again. "I thought you were a goner..."

FL4K comes by, leading those who followed him from Marcus' store. "This one is new," he says as he sees Lana.

The robot doesn't dwell on this long, however, and proceeds inside regardless of any reply. Kendall gets up and grins widely at Julia, Natasha, and Lana, eyes all teary. But, upon recognizing that his guildmaster has a point- what is that goop creature's game?- he turns to Lana and asks, "Pop quiz. When and where did we first meet?"

Inside, Moze and Zane stare at Venus as Abaddon cuts her poncho apart and leaves her quite... exposed.

"Well, you weren't leavin' much to the imagination under that poncho, were ya', lass? You remind me of a lady I spent a weekend with once. Best nights of me life!"

"Come to think of it, you do remind me of Moxxi," Moze agrees with her Vault Hunting friend.

"Ahh, shite. Looks like that secret's out."

"Moxxi told me about that 'vacation' you two had a while ago. Pretty sure everyone in the Raiders knows now. Exceeeept Claptrap."

"Aww, so she didn't forget! What a sweet girl."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
--

Back at the gun shop, Marcus laughs again. "Well, those raider guns can be sold at a high price to the idiots who don't know any better! For everything you're offering, I will give... $500." He places the money on the counter. "You'd better hurry. You might be missing out on more payment. Meaning more money to buy from me with, gaha!"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

1585658908613.png
Tom and Jerry again.PNG
The lady wasn't a cat so I had no interest in her body. Do you know what I was interested in though? The sweet, sweet cash! Woohoo! My pupils turned into dollar bills and Jerry was swimming in the money. I started grabbing bundles from the box quickly, accidentally pocketing Jerry without knowing and continued to fund myself. Jerry tried climbing out and gasped for air only to be crushed with more cash. Every time Jerry manages to climb to the top of my pocket, he'd breathe and be buried again.

Somebody might wanna save the poor mouse.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @MeetingGang​

Lana

I blushed a bit as Eric.. I mean Kendall embraced me in a hug. Was I really gone that long..? Pretty soon he had dragged another Pokémon into the hug. My ears drooped a bit.
“Who’s this...?”
While I waited for my question to be answered, I answered Kendall’s.
“We met at the cape... don’t you remember..? Or was it just that unimportant..?”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As she looked around, eventually she noticed the creature that came up to all of them. What... was it? It acted like a dog, or at least what she knew a dog acted like from her books. Seeing that it seemed to be friendly, she kneeled down and petted it. It then ran off towards whoever opened the door, probably whoever owned it. Again, she wondered what exactly was it as out came... really, what was this person? It had one eye and wore clothes she wasn't familiar with.

Really, the clothes everyone except Anna was wearing, she wasn't familiar with.

They motioned for them to come to the balcony and she followed with Minako, staying near her. Introductions happened and then, the ones there on the balcony followed them. The voice sounded like it would belong to a man, so maybe it identified as a man. She, along with Minako, followed him to a room with other people in it standing around some sort of table.

As everyone at the table introduced themselves, she finally decided to introduce herself. "
My name is Elizabeth, it's very nice to meet all of you. I heard you could help us get home. And no, we didn't win that battle with just three people, I helped keep everyone equipped with ammunition and everyone healed with health items." When the metal man brought out their rewards, she looked at the cash and only took one stack of cash. She didn't want to look at the weapons selection as that would probably bring up another attack.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
As FL4K said that he knew about her, inside she internally screamed. He knew about her, anyone who was a fan of anyone would freak out when the person they were a fan of would scream, internally or not. "
Good to see that you already know me and that I'm a Siren." She looked at Heather when he mentioned that she was neither beast nor human and wanted to question it, but not now.

Skye looked at Rocket when he spoke to her. "
Hey, what can I say? When the Crimson Raiders get formed after the founding of the Vault that alerted everyone to Pandora, you get made a Siren shortly before that, and one of the founding members is a Siren, you tend to get interested in both Vault Hunting and joining said group. Also, I kind of had nothing better to do than to listen to the news most of the time."

After FL4K introduced himself and had them follow him, she quickly followed with Heather. Once they reached the room, she saw three people. A robot and two people she was pretty excited to meet. Moze, while not at the top of the list of favorite Vault Hunters in general, was still pretty great to meet. Zane on the other hand... that was a guy she was very excited to meet.

Again, there was internal screaming.

"
You'd be right in that, Moze, that fight wasn't won with just three people." She looked at all three of them, but not before noticing the girl in the hoodie. From what she knew, that could most likely be Ava. She heard that she was Maya's student, but didn't find out if that was confirmed or not. Again, this was from the same person that told her that flub about where Axton came from, and after all this was over, she had someone to pay a visit to. But, right now, introductions were needed.

"
'Sup, name's Skye, I'm sure you heard about a Siren at the battle, and since you can all see the tattoos, I'm that Siren. The one I'm holding here is Heather. It's nice to finally meet you FL4K, Moze, and Zane. And it's nice to meet you, Ian." When Ian brought out the loot, she took a few stacks of cash, finally bringing her from $50 to above $50. "Finally, having only fifty dollars was absolutely killing me. I wouldn't even be able to buy a good gun with it. Or, y'know, pay for a weeks worth of food to have as a stash. A girl's gotta be prepared."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha

Last edited:
Scott Baker

Not bothering with stairs, Scott used his jump pack to get to FL4K's balcony quickly. He quietly listened to robot's introduction, making a mental note to pin any further weird creature incidents near here on FL4K. When the group was led into the Vault Hunters' meeting, he followed.

Hearing the various leaders introduce themselves, auraxian decided it would be good to introduce himself as well. "Nice to meet you. I'm Scott Baker. Soldier of the New Conglomerate. Although now that I have no contact with the NC, it doesn't count for much." when Ian brought out the boxes with rewards, Baker felt compelled to ask a question "I think I'll skip out on the guns, my own are perfectly usable, but how much of the cash do we get?" seeing others get straight to picking out money, he added "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that fishing for money right away is rude at the very least."

Jacket tensed. He didn't expect to hear laughing, ...distorted laughing near him, especially when he just came back. He thought about what he was gonna get into.

Holding the buzz axe tight, he slowly turned around and barely saw the green blur that dashed behind him. Still having the 'high' from killing, he fully turned around, playing a line. The recorder was smeared with blood from his hands. "It is advised that you answer immediately." He frantically looked at the others, and quickly started to climb over the rocks. This wasn't over.

Princess Anna

Anna was lost, as this player is, but she had somehow followed the rest of the group towards where this meeting was but other than that, stayed silent. She could feel her stirring in the back of her mind, eventually waking up. She also looked confused at the introductions.

“Hi. I’m Anna! Don’t mind the blood!” She said, extending a hand toward Fl4k and the rest. Finally she appeared.

Anna’s Mindscape.
Just as Julia says that, the glow grows even more intense. Elsa and Anna scream out in pain.

“She’s here!!!”

“Quick we need to hide!”
Young Anna, terrified, runs off into the woods, with Elsa in tow. The serene landscape turns into chaos as snow begins to form, and then in a second turns into a blizzard!

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Venus Lovelace
As the woman was noticed by the leader and the grey-haired man, she realized that she had not introduced herself yet. The girl got closer to them and bowed, showing respect to the two. "It seems like we're introducing ourselves. Might as well go next," Venus said with a calming voice. "I am Venus Lovelace, a woman that's not from here. The friend who decided to rip my poncho is Abaddon, a parasite that has some neat features." Her body proceeded to bend into a ninety-degree angle as Abaddon's little blob head looked at the two with a smile and waved its two knives in a happy manner. The goddess returned to normal as Abaddon retreated, she proceeded to ask about how they'll return home.

"Regarding our situation, do you have any plan that you think could return us back home? I don't really plan on staying here, the weather is too hot and it's all sandy. And, I ought to have better things to do back home, like taking care of my pink-haired sister and such." she said in a concerned tone. If they truly couldn't return, then Venus will have to adapt to the lifestyle in this foreign land.

Last edited:
--- Anna's mind ---

Julia looks around calmly, not seeming to mind the blizzard. "This is almost as snowy as Natasha's room."

--- Real world ---

Natasha grunts as she gets dragged into the group hug.

"To see if it's the real you." She answers Lana's second question, leaving Kendall the honors of introducing her.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) @meetinggroup

Ryuji Kazan

After Marcus had given the correct pronunciation of "Torgue" and made Ryuji an offer for the explosive rifle, Ryuji gave a nod. "You've got yourself a deal, Marcus. Firework rockets are nice, and Magnesium cups are good for blinding anyone that tries to gouge my eyes out, but a gun like that... it's the icing on the cake. Nice doing business with you." Ryuji collected his new Torgue rifle from Marcus's hands and allowed Marcus to collect the rifle and cash he had given to him in exchange. He cocked the rifle and stored it next to his other one. "Twice the explosions. Not bad."

Having made a trade with the friendly neighborhood arms dealer, Ryuji collected the Monokuma head and headed back into the center of the base, where it seemed the scarf-wearing dog creature had asked everyone present to head up to the balcony. Ryuji complied, and upon going up the stairs and through the open door, he spotted the one-eyed robot along with three others, a female dressed like a soldier, a bearded, blonde man, and a robot with a sort of skull-face. "I take it you must be the ones in charge here. Name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician." Ryuji produced one of his rockets. "Back at Skull's Settlement, I must've blown up several whole mobs of Bandits with around two dozen of these. Aside from the copious amounts of blood and flesh chunks that were left behind, it was actually a pretty good show. Really relieved a lot of stress." He put the rocket back away and allowed the Crimson Raiders to respond.

Interactions:
(Open for Interactions)

View attachment 702754

Kendall releases the 'Braixen's' paw. "I know it can't talk... but I lost a friend to this thing." He glares at it. "What, are you taunting me?! Because I couldn't save her?! You should crawl back to the Voidlands before I drag you there myself! How did you even escape?!"

At Rocket's second question, FL4K simply responds, "Your life."

FL4K, his Skag, Price, Minako, and Rocket walk in on the ongoing meeting between Axton, Salvador, a woman in military gear, another, shorter robot with a face design reminiscent of a human skull, and an older man with blonde hair and a rather dashing look for someone his age. A young girl wearing a hoodie sits in the corner with her knees tucked in. All of the 'Vault Hunters' stand around a holographic table in the middle, and you can't help but feel that this might be tradition for them.

"So you're saying we have a psychic cat, a little girl who's almost like Tina down to the mental stability, a guy who can punch explosions, a handful of special-ops level soldiers, a talking furry thing with a shoulder cannon-" the young woman recounts before noticing you come in.

"Moze. I have brought the ones from Skull's Settlement," FL4K announces.

"Huh. Some timing." She turns to face you.

View attachment 702756
MOZE
One lucky soldier

"Guess we should start getting introduced, huh? I'm Moze, leader of the Crimson Raiders. I handle the movement of troops and make strategic decisions regarding the war against the Bandits and Mutants. I also spectate blood feuds between local Bandit clans. Those are awesome. You've already met FL4K."

View attachment 702757
ZANE
Look, boyo! No sanity!

The older man steps up next, speaking in a thick, jolly Irish accent. "Zane! Zane Flynt. Janitor, plumber, chimney sweeper, pool cleaner, librarian, teacher, chiropractor, and a lady killer. And you look like some o' my delusions come true!"

View attachment 702759
IAN
"I apologize for trying to kill you."

Finally is the robot. "I am Ian," it introduces itself in a much more unnatural, robot-like tone than FL4K. "I was found and rescued by the Crimson Raiders in Bloodshot Ramparts. To them, I owe my life. Ever since, I have been overlooking intelligence as well as perform missions in the field."

Moze nods to Price. "Yeah, we owe you as much of an explanation as we can give. But, first, you guys deserve some loot after all that work you did in Skull's Settlement." Ian walks off and comes back with several large boxes, opening them to reveal quite the amount of cash. A few other boxes have some free guns, though the selection is more limited than Marcus'. "We'll explain everything once everyone's here. Preeeetty sure the battle at the town wasn't won with just three bodies."

FL4K starts out. "I will go retrieve them." His Skag follows happily as he leaves.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz thefinalgirl thefinalgirl ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--

"For under $200? Hah! I can give you one of the cheaper Tediore rifles! But tell me, do you know how to shoot?" Marcus asks Ben. "I think you might be more interested in a shield. For that, you should visit Dr. Zed up in Sanctuary."

The salesman takes the money from Lightning's minion and slides the sniper to the AI, complimenting his purchase with a few free ammo packs. "Pleasure doing business with you, my friend. Do come back!"

He then turns to Trevor. "Ah, if you want compensation, you should go meet with the Crimson Raiders up in their meeting room! Speaking of..."

FL4K walks in, eyeing everyone in the shop cautiously. His Skag follows him loyally by his feet, and he is joined by three winged bat-like creatures and an oddly large bug with an armored head and a device on one of its legs.

View attachment 702760 View attachment 702761

"Your reward is waiting, and an explanation as to your whereabouts will follow. If you wish to be compensated for your efforts in sending many a Bandit to Death, then you must follow me. I will not wait."

FL4K then turns around and walks straight back to the meeting room.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 DapperDogman DapperDogman quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Critic Ham Critic Ham Stikes Stikes Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow

MOZE ART SOURCE:
It was nice to see another female who looked about Megumin's age. She didn't have much to say until the discussion finished, but opened up with questions once she had the chance. "So...Um, everything around here is so artificial." She stammered. "Do you all use magic, or is it just me? I think we're thinking of the same type of bandit, you mean people with the 'Steal' skill?" She glanced around at everyone else, hoping for an explanation regarding what she may or may not have missed. Instead, she found herself hooked, once again, on what was going on between Kendall and Lana. The blobby thing departed, revealing what they could only assume was the true Lana.

"Hang on! We're just going to let that slime escape?" She protested. "It could take someone else's form! We need to kick it while it's down!...Literally, it's weak to physical attacks." She just now realized that she also recognized the bear-thing and fox, too. "You're the one we met inside Caboose, right...? The one Chomusuke yelled at? The one who pretended to betray us, too! And fox, I think we were on the same team! Wow, I thought I was being cast into a barren wasteland, but here I am, reuniting with a bunch of my former party members!"

Her reminiscing was interrupted by a group of chests being presented to them. "I suppose I am, once more, forced to use cheap Explosion imitations..." She sighed, looking over the weapons. "Hey, wait! How much EXP did the rest of you get doing that work? Maybe if I level up, my mind will heal faster!"

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty nods her head. "It's nice to meat you Missus Olivia... Do you feel like someone is looking at us?" Fluffington the Mighty turns best she can and stares in FL4K's direction. "Oh wow! He has a lot of friends!" She turns back to Silence, paws wiggling in excitement. "We should go say hi!!" Fluffington the Mighty's tail begins to wag.
Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven

Lilith
Lilith.png

"Hey Kirby, you might want to be careful with that thing!" Lilith shouts to him. She looks over to see a few new faces "Oh hey, I didn't see you there." She drifts over to greet them. "My name's Lilith and that over there is Kirby. I wouldn't provoke him right now, he's kind of busy playing with...whatever that thing is."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Moze Zane Ian and Quadruped)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

--"PLEASE... DON'T... IGNORE... ME... MOTHER..."--

Heather reached up to Skye's face like a baby, making similar mewling noises, before taking notice of Moze, and directing her telepathy at her.

--"GREETINGS... HIGH... QUEEN... OF... THE... RED... PEOPLE... I... AM... HEATHER... AND... WHILE... I... MAY... LOOK... LIKE... A... SMALL... CHILD... PARTIALLY... BECAUSE... I... AM... ONE... I... OFFER... YOU... AN... ARMY... OF... THE... DEAD... TO... BOLSTER... YOUR... CAUSE..."--

At that, the sound of a number of trucks pulling up to the gates of the Raider outpost could be heard. The weapons atop the trucks were unmanned, and the Dhampires exited the trucks, not wearing bandit attire any longer and with their hands plainly visible. They would attempt to convince the guards to let them in. Their glowing red eyes and cauterized wounds lining their bodies, along with a number of comatose psychos in cages dangling from the sides of their vehicles would raise suspicion, however.

"Hey, uh, can you let us in? We're with the crazy little girl."

Heather, meanwhile, would mentally facepalm.

--"I... TOLD... YOU... GUYS... TO... WAIT... LIKE... TEN... MINUTES..."--

• Price looked down the kid, as she remembered him from Blood Gulch as well. She says she's unable to use her explosions right now, which put John at ease. Okay, good, no pyromaniac child to worry about this time around. "Well, that's a relief." The kid then asked for him to join her "party," and demonstrated her lack of skills by punching a small rock in the air. "Look, kid, I'm sure with your 'explosion' you could handle yourself. Albeit at the expense of those around you. But I'm not bringing a child into combat. You can find some busy work to do 'round here." He certainly won't be liable for the child taking bullets. Will she listen? Very likely, no. But that's her choice. They'll deal with that when they get there.

They walked into the briefing as a woman was listing a few of the new "recruits" for the Crimson Raiders. Price likely being lumped into that "special ops level" category, which he didn't mind. Not having powers is a good thing for him, he'll leave everyone else to deal with that bull. Said woman introduced herself as Moze, General of the Crimson Raiders. Well, she said leader, but she's essentially a general. This looks more like a hodgepodge merc faction than a nation's standing army, so he's going to assume they don't belong to any one country. Hell, Pandora doesn't seem like the place to have countries, really. Just crazy assholes with buzzsaws. And, the Crimson Raiders, he supposes. Though whether they have crazy assholes with buzzsaws has been left ambiguous.

An Irishman, by the name of Zane Flynt, introduced himself next. Among his various professions, of course. What he ACTUALLY does, he left unknown. Might do intelligence, might be a forward operator. Either way, he's.. there. The robot in the room, no the other robot, introduced himself as Ian. He deals with intelligence and being a robot. "Captain Price," he says to them, after they finish their own introductions

They brought out a few chests that contained some cash for them as a reward, as well as a few guns to take. A woman got half naked for some reason, but he didn't really care to acknowledge it. Not his concern. A few people decided to answer Moze's comment about there being more than three people, which was odd. John thought the sarcasm was obvious enough. But, never mind all that. Price went over to the chests and picked up some cash. Not usually how he likes getting paid, but they probably don't have accessible banks around here. He also looks over the weapons to see the selection there. Something compact would be nice.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
After waking up, Tsukasa noticed that they're at the Crimson Raiders base. He was then given two choices, he can go to the gun shop or head the other way to meet with the other Raiders. He chose the former and he saw something that he has never seen before.

There are a variety of guns that he can buy but he is looking for something cheap that he probably can afford. He asked Marcus two questions despite his curiosity.

"Is there a gun that is cheap? How much does one of them cost?" He asked.

Interactions: None CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
After waking up, Naoto went outside to see what it is going on. He was then given two choices. Because he isn't too fond of guns, he went to the other direction to meet up with the Raiders.

There, he saw some unfamiliar faces, some that he is planning to meet up with them but he prefers to remain standing as he isn't sure if he can trust them. As of right now, he isn't currently talking to someone else unless someone decides to start a conversation with him.

"Child!?" Megumin spat defiantly, protectively holding her staff closer. She stared Price down with fiery eyes. "How dare you!? Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't make me a child! Besides, I did just fine as a powerless Red Team recruit, why should that change here? I still have confidence in myself left over from that fateful day!" Except she wasn't, you know, carrying a broken brain on her shoulders during that time. "Just you wait, I'll have my magic back at full strength eventually! In fact, I can use some of it! See? Explosion!"

When Megumin shouted the name, Price probably expected another nuclear blast. What Megumin cast was a puff of sparks and smoke no different from the explosion that came out of a single firecracker. And even after that minimal attack, Megumin could feel her brain locking up. "Wooooah..." She quickly found it difficult to stand, and fell on her bottom, holding her panging head while the room spun. Fortunately, she was able to stop herself from becoming paralyzed entirely. "...It's still in there, see?" Her tone was harshly softened. "It's just dangerous to my health to use it right now, that's all...My brain is kind of crippled right now..." She slurred, as consciousnesses slowly came back to her.

jigglesworth jigglesworth

Nearl kept herself close to the pair as Silence had picked up Fluffington from her spot on the ground. At this point, with how weird things are currently being, it shouldn't surprise anyone if anything was unnatural, such as an animal like Fluffington able to speak and understand the language humans do, but then again, Nearl and the Majority of the Rhodes Island operators aren't human either.

Upon seeing Silence pick up Fluffington and return her own reactions of joy, with the eevee poking her nose in return, Nearl could be heard holding back small high pitched sounds of glee as she bounced in her heels once more, giving small claps to herself. The Kuranta turns herself to meet the leader of the Crimson Raiders and a couple more introductions, although, the one naming himself Ian definitely seemed out of place.

Regardless, Nearl kept her attention splitting between Fluffington and Silence to the new heroes of Pandora. She goes over and gives Fluffington a gentle rub of her head, before moving her hand to the eevee's cheek with a gentle tickle of her finger tips and her ears with her thumb. "I think this one will definitely fit right in at Rhodes Island, wouldn't you say", she asks with a very satisfied look at Silence.

Chimera
f827a740cec1e9df58fe2b2f3adb22bb.jpg
View attachment 702765
gif-tanya-degurechaff.gif

As Tanya was getting some guns there appeared to be someone who was not fond of her explosive blasts. They sounded quite pissed in fact.

Tanya turned to Chimera with a surprised look in her eyes.

"I need more guns so I can use my magic better. I shoot first and ask questions later because God isn't very kind to me and throws a curveball at me every now and then and I need to be prepared for that. If you have a problem with that you should've filed a report with HR"

Next Tanya turned to Blast Radius.

"Bigger calibres are easier to enchant and I can fill them with more magic. Therefore I can increase my efficiency by spending less bullets shredding bandits. Your power sounds very powerful but you must lack the range which is probably why I have found you here. You are looking for a side piece? Also I can only create the Thermobaric Magical Bast if I use a lot of magic and pressurise it. it's not something I can do in quick succession. I prefer to use my standard artillery spells. As for the origin of my magic...It's a gift from God. I can even temporarily access God's power to boost my abilities even more but it comes at a steep cost which is why I like to try and end battles quickly via using large explosions."

She gives him one of her signature smiles

"I don't care if the bullets are heroic or not. I just need something that is able to spit out lead at 2800 feet per second"

Tanya watched him go and returned to the people in the room.

"I'll take it but all I have to offer are some armour packs, shitty raider guns and my old SIG."

Tanya said to Marcus. The crazy man entered the shop again but ignoring him would be the best option.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @rest of shop​

Chimera was not amused.
"God doesn't exist where I'm from, and if you think a pitiful excuse like that makes it okay to hurt allies, you have another thing coming."

Chimera would take a hand out of her right pocket and clench her fist.

"I need to, I can and will break your legs just to prevent any death."

She noticed the others handing her equipment.
"Guys, you do know she might hurt someone with that, right?!"

Abbott had followed the robot and his "dog" to the balcony, alongside several other people. Of course, Price was there, and he watched the sailor fall and get licked by that creature from earlier, so that made him more embarrassed. There was a talking raccoon but at this point, Rocket wasn't the strangest thing he'd seen. A silver fox creature was walking about, actually two, but one was more humanoid. On top of that, there was this large blue... weasel? Abbott wasn't sure what Kendall was supposed to be. The rest looked like Price or at least something like him. As they approached the robot, it began to speak to everyone.

It looked at everyone, supposedly recognizing one of the girls. It eventually introduced itself as FL4K, and it's pet "skag" named Mr. Chew. Abbott had never seen a skag before, but he finally realized that the creature was pretty much like a dog. You just have to ignore its horrifying looks. FL4K helps the Crimson Raiders by killing hostile mutants. Everybody was standing by a gate on the balcony, speaking about "Vault Hunters," before FL4K let Mr. Chew in the building and allowed everyone in. Before they did, Abbott watched Grey and Kendall suddenly act with aggression. The sailor then recognized the Void Shadow from earlier and wondered if the creature was evil based on their reactions. Abbott entered the building with a mild feeling of dread.

When Abbott walks inside with a few other people, they interrupt a meeting between a well-armored woman, an old man, and another robot. There was also a girl in a hoodie huddled up in a corner looking upset. The three beings surrounded a holographic table, discussing several of the people who came from the portals as Abbott did before FL4K interjects. Apparently, the woman's name was Moze, who was essentially a commander, a role the sailor easily recognized thanks to the infamous PHANTOM leader. The older man identifying himself as Zane Flynt came off as very mentally unstable. The other, smaller robot's name was Ian, and it was rescued by the Crimson Raiders at one point.

Their plan was to speak to everyone that came from the portals, but before FL4K left, the group rewarded everyone with money and guns. Abbott was still very much a pacifist, but his eyes glowed after spotting the cash. Audibly gasping, the sailor grabbed as much as he could without being seen as too greedy. He then stuffed them into his pant pockets, excited to show Voss his newfound fortune. However, once FL4K leaves with his skag, Abbott decides to ask Moze a question.

"So... What's it like... You know, being a leader? Is it hard sometimes? Can it be fun, too?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie thefinalgirl thefinalgirl ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

----------------------------------

Voss admired the two revolvers Marcus presented him with. They both had bayonets attached to them, something that Voss feared Abbott might hurt himself with. But he quickly dismissed it as he was sure that Abbott would be extra careful when using it. Voss whistled again when learning about the revolvers' special ability regarding headshots. As if it couldn't get any better, Marcus decided to cut him a deal, allowing him to buy the guns for only $350. At this point, Voss had already decided that the guns were his, so he eagerly exclaimed, "Its a deal!" He was unaware of Marcus' trick that he was pulling on him.

Just then, FL4K entered the shop with the skag Voss saw earlier, three bat-looking creatures, and a strange bug monster. He leaned on his sword towards FL4K's direction after giving Marcus the $350. Voss was excited for even more rewards for his good deeds, and the sea captain was starting to wonder why they were brought here in the first place. So, Voss grabbed the guns and attached them to his waistband before following FL4K, using his sword to help him walk. He was starting to get tired again, so he might have to repair his pegleg soon.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 DapperDogman DapperDogman quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Critic Ham Critic Ham Stikes Stikes Crow Crow

--- Anna's mind ---

Julia looks around calmly, not seeming to mind the blizzard. "This is almost as snowy as Natasha's room."

--- Real world ---

Natasha grunts as she gets dragged into the group hug.

"To see if it's the real you." She answers Lana's second question, leaving Kendall the honors of introducing her.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) @meetinggroup
The blizzard becomes harder and high-impossible to see and then a voice echoes across the plain.

"HELLO JULIA! I SEE YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR SOMEONE'S PRIVACY!"

It is a voice that is both male and female, slithering across her mind.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Whooooaaa...! These are some nice-A guns, man! Like, I cannot believe such weapons existed! By space gods! Whoever made these tings has to be one! Geez, man like...! I don't even know which one I want! Oh my gosh..." Captain Falcon drags his hands down the side of his face "I need someone's opinion on this, cause this is just too overwhelming for me, I need a second opinion on this..." Falcon looks and sees Connor and points at him "You! Y-You! Scarred one! Yea you! What gun do you think i oughta go with! You look like a gun person so I need an opinion cause I feel like a kid entering a candy shop for the first time in his life right now!"
darkred darkred

"Yeah, yeah I guess that's a fair trade..." Rocket murmured in response to FL4K, though once he exited the room, the not-raccoon smirked and shook his head.

tumblr_pcp1npS0EH1sc0ffqo2_540.gif

"Oh, I'll get that eye..." He mused to himself with his trademark smirk before following the Raider and the others into the meeting room. He listened to their introductions, as well as watched as they unloaded the crates and unveiled the abundance of weapons and cash they had, though neither of those particularly interested Rocket. Instead, he looked up at Moze. "Look, lady, as generous as these guns and this abundance of cash and various weapons is, I ain't exactly interested in either of 'em. I've already got enough weapons and I don't use that particular currency where I'm from." He said as he proceeded to unsling his Rocket from over his shoulders and hold it in both hands, though he didn't aim it at anyone or use it in a threatening manner at all. "Basically, what I'm asking here is who or what do I need to kill in order to get back home and see my family again?"

Meanwhile, in one room over....

"Yeeeaaah, well I've got plenty more at home," Trevor would reply, before taking the currency that The Doctor attempted to hand him... and kinda just staring at them. "The fuck is this? Used gum packets?" Trevor would ask as he examined the blue strips. After a few double takes to see whether or not the man was serious, Trevor stuffed the drugs back in his pocket and shoved the blue strips back into the Doctor's hands. "Listen, either pay for the product in the good 'ole American dollar, or get the FUCK out!" Trevor shouted, and just as he did so, Marcus explained to him where to get compensation from. He then turned to the fat man and slowly strolled on over to him, resting his elbow on the counter. "And where exactly is this meeting room, Jelly Belly?" Trevor would ask. His question was soon answered by the sudden appearance of FL4K, who told them to follow him if he wanted compensation. Without another word, Trevor stood up and followed him into the room, kicking open the door that was in his way.

"HEY THERE!" The man suddenly shouted, interrupting any talks that were going on as he strolled his merry way in. Rocket looked over to him as he entered and simply facepalmed, muttering something that was more than likely an insult under his breath. Trevor's eyes, meanwhile, soon found those open crates full of cash, and the psychopath wasted no time in collecting his debt. "I'll take my payment now, thank YOU!" He said as he took three-hundred dollars... and then like six more handfuls, each of which was stuffed into his seemingly infinite pocket space. "And consider that interest!" He said merrily.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201 jigglesworth jigglesworth Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz DapperDogman DapperDogman 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Riven Riven darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @whoeverelseisaround​

Lilith
Lilith.png
While Lilith was hanging out with everyone else, mainly Kirby and the Quadruped, she looks over to Rocket Raccoon who seemed to want to kill the first thing that breaths in order to get home. Lilith just rolls her eyes and tries to talk him out of it. "Look I want to leave as much as you do but I don't want anyone ending up a corpse, I mean we just killed a weird looking siren demon we don't to add anymore to the body count."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket Raccoon)

“Thank you, Marcus. I’ll-” Saria stopped herself when a robot walked into the store and said she and the others who helped defend Skull should follow him for their reward.”I will return later.” Saria said to Marcus before following the robot out of the store.

Meanwhile, out in the base.

“Indeed,” Silence nodded in response to Nearl’s comment,”But I’ll have to conduct examinations and tests to determine possible diseases-” Silence fell quiet all of a sudden.”O-oh. Um, ignore that.”

“And yes, we should to say hello.” Silence did not share Fluffington’s excitement at greeting the one called FL4K. A certain venom had seeped into her tone, one of restrained rage. It wasn’t directed at the robot, no, it was directed at the woman that followed FL4K. ”Saria.”

“Silence, Nearl… little one,” Saria nodded. She stood several feet away from the glaring Liberi. The two maintained a distance between each other as Moze and the other Crimson Raiders introduced themselves and explained what was happening.

Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back