• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

latest

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade

latest

Tsukasa wasn't expecting this to happen as he was in the middle of fighting minions that he sought to defeat but he got distracted by a purple portal that has appeared in front of him. "What the-" He gasped.

Without hesitation, he entered the portal that is unfamiliar to him and he ended up in a world unknown to him (luckily, he didn't die from a very long fall as he landed just above the ground). He looked around the newly discovered world and he noticed a huge blue moon that is ten times bigger than the world that he has come from.

"Where in the world am I?" He asked himself. He noticed a woman who is not doing anything at the moment and she looks at Tsukasa as if she is seeing things that are unknown to her.

He approached the woman to ask her a question. "Um, excuse me, but what is this place?" He asked.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

logo_tmw.png

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask

Tiger-Mask-W-anime-personajes-Naoto-Azuma-Tiger-Mask.jpg

Naoto is fighting Yellow Devil, a long time enemy of his and is preparing to perform a finishing move that is a tackle by jumping above him.

However, a purple portal has appeared out of nowhere and he accidentally landed in it only to transport him to a different world that is unknown to him. He didn't die from a very long fall and he looked at the huge blue moon that spooked him a bit. "What a huge moon." He said as it doesn't surprise him that much.

"Where the heck am I and where is everybody? I didn't even defeat Yellow Devil that I fought earlier. I think I should ask someone around." He looked around the area only to find a man who saw him with a confused expression. He approached him.

"Excuse me, but what is this place?" He asked the man.

"So you really did it. You got rid of your other emotions.. I guess you don't care about anyone else at all, after all we've been through." Sora finally notices the gun pointed to Lucky's head and disarms him with the keyblade. "Look, I know Lucky may not seem right, but I can't have you shooting him in the head." Meanwhile with Danielle, she waits for Abraham to answer her questions "Hello..? Well that's rude. Huh? What's a Raccoon doing here?" She notices Rocket along with Sora, Trevor, and Lucky in the corner of her eye and tries to speak with Rocket. "I don't suppose you know what's going on here huh little guy?" Unknown to her, Rocket was actually a talking space creature.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"Yep!" Lucky replied sweetly. "Oh, but Sora, don't feel bad. I did it for you. With no sense of mercy or remorse holdin' me back, I'll be reducin' Toffee to chunks by lunchtime on the day I find his little shack!" He greatly increased the volume of his mischievous laugh. Sora just didn't see the benefits at play here! All of the poisoning he endured in Blood Gulch was undone! He had no softness! With nothing but vigor coursing through his veins, he was ready and willing to take down any villain Mr. Abraham tossed at him!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lana

Benedict was beginning to push his luck. He just would not stop. Luckily, Grey was able to stop him. Grey... it had certainly been a while since I heard that name. I of course continued to not talk as I looked over to Grey and slowly nodded my head as to say thanks. Once I did, I looked away once more staring off into space.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• "No can do, beautiful," Trevor replied to Anna as she requested that he let Lucky go, shrugging his shoulder a bit as he kept the gun pressed against his head. "I've gotta give this little fucker a bath! You wouldn't want him stinking up the place, would ya?" Trevor asked, tilting his head a bit. "Naw... naw... now get the hell outta here." Trevor replied, shooing her away. Regardless of any of this, Trevor's goal wasn't really to scare Lucky or get to him. He just did what he felt like doing in the most Trevor way possible. When Sora disarmed him, Trevor rose a brow and just picked his pistol back up, pocketing it. Or, he would have, had Anna not picked up his gun. Growling, he would proceed to use Lucky as a bat of sorts, swinging him directly towards Anna's face. If the hit connected, and she was disoriented enough, he would attempt to snatch his gun back through all the commotion.

tumblr_nmo62pl9r71tepew7o1_400.gif

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to take things that aren't FUCKING YOUR'S!?"

P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DapperDogman DapperDogman

Kendall nods in energetic agreement at Lucky's statement. "Right-o, Lucky-san!" He then waves to Ben. "HEYYYY! The boy with the ten aliens, it's been a while!"

Abraham raises his palm in a 'just a moment' gesture. "One question at a time. I'm only one guy with a gun. Times like this, I wish I had two heads like some of those mutated Psychos." He nods to Abbott. "You don't need to hide. No one's gonna hurt you, promise."

First, he looks at Trevor.

"Sorry, but if you're looking for some hard booze- or, hell, any kinda drink, you're outta luck here. Pandora's dry as shit. If Sanctuary- that's the ship I used to belong to- was here, you'd have access to one of the best bars you've ever seen in your whole damn life."

He then turns to Rocket, Izabela, Anna, Saria, Naoto, Tsukasa, Phoenix, Ryuji, and Mrakus. The appearance of Mrakus especially makes him whistle.

"Hot damn... never seen armor like that before. We could've used you back when this whole war started." He stops, remembering he had questions to answer. "Ah... yeah. Pandora. It's a wasteland hell of a planet filled with psychos, murderers, thieves, and now Mutants. Everything's always exploding and someone's always getting shot or ripped apart here. But... it's home. This town here is Skull's Settlement. It's a quiet place normally, but we're one foot deep in the grave right now." The Crimson Raider motions to the rocks surrounding the town. "Damn bandit clans've been circling the place for the past week like skags. Even if everyone on Pandora knows how to handle a gun semi-decently, we can't take a full attack from a bandit raid. That's why everyone was so eager to start shooting. We thought you were the first wave of attackers." The soldier looks at Saria on that one. "Maybe you guys appearing here is some sorta miracle. Not like we see too many of those around these parts. And about that 'alternate timeline' stuff-" He glances at Izabela. "-some of the others who come through those portals've told us that they come from different universes. I don't know much about that myself. Shit, it might not even be true. But their word's the only thing we can rely on."

Abraham turns to Zora.

"Yeah, uhh, really sorry, but I know about as much about you as you do about this place. Let's just... not make this any harder than it is. For either of us." He glances between the tall human lady and Julia. "You'll get back to where you came from somehow, I promise. First of all, we should get you back to my old clan, the Crimson Raiders. They'll have more answers about this portal business than I do."

On that note, he addresses Danielle and Elizabeth.

"Right. You don't know anything about the Crimson Raiders either. Sorry. First time I ever had to talk with you portal-things. The Crimson Raiders are the closest thing this backwater planet's got to a peacekeeping force. They defend the planet from threats, like Vault Monsters and corporate assholes wanting to make a couple billion bucks like they forgot about the cities of gold they already own. They're the main line of defense against the psychos and Mutants of the wasteland. Without us, Pandora would've become uninhabited months ago."

Next up is Natasha and Danielle's questions.

"Mutants are these weird creatures that've been appearing from portals like the ones you came through since a few months ago. They're pretty easy to recognize once you've seen them with your own eyes- which no one in this town has. Yet. I've seen some of them myself. Some look like big-ass scorpions, others are birds with guns, some are robots, some are bugs made out of crystal. But they all want to murder anything they see. Apart from these ones that look like mummies straight out of a B-list movie; they've organized with the bandit clans we've been fighting ever since I can remember, so we just call them bandits too. When a Mutant dies, they drop radioactive material. For some reason, they're actually safe to touch and be around, even in large amounts, but we haven't found a use for them yet."

Finally, he reaches the end of the inquiries. Abraham turns to Captain Falcon.

"No. I'm not sure what brought you here, but it sure as hell wasn't me. Again, I really want to promise you I can help you guys return to your homes, but first, we need to get to the Crimson Raiders."

He returns to Ryuji.

"Not sure what your 'Killing Games' are like, but bandit and psycho clans have those once a day. Obstacle courses with flamethrowers and whatever-the-hell-else you can kill people brutally with. 'least the contestants are usually other psychos." Abraham glances down at the Monokuma head. "The awards are usually something like that, except... human. Maybe they'd appreciate that teddy bear head as a trophy, though. Can't tell what goes on in those ass-backwards nimrods' heads."

Abraham finally nods to Nearl.

"...wow," he remarks in approval. "That is a huge hammer. With people like you guys around... Skull's Settlement might actually have a shot."

Unfortunately, the Crimson Raider's hopes die a little bit as soon as he sees the altercation Rocket has gotten himself into.

"Son of a bitch. HEY! Can we be a little bit less trigger-happy? You guys are gonna fit on Pandora just fine if you keep acting like that, but now's not the time!"

His anger is quickly quelled when Skye approaches him, however. Even beneath his helmet, one can practically see him staring at her tattoos with wide eyes.

"You're-"

Abraham starts to laugh.

"Hahahaha, SHIT! A Siren, too?!"

The townsfolk begin coming out of their houses again upon hearing this. They begin to approach Skye with looks of wonder on their face. Except for the old man, Rufus- nobody should know what he's doing right now.

"Hell yeah! I- y'know, I was hoping for some backup, and... damn, those bandits are screwed now that you're all here!" He stops laughing for long enough to ask one last favor.

"Tell you guys what. Help me defend Skull's Settlement, and I'll take you to the Crimson Raiders where you all can find the answers you want and maybe even get back home. They're the best shot you have at getting off this shithole."

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Stikes Stikes PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Critic Ham Critic Ham GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Reiksguard Reiksguard Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Riven Riven

Darkness and light. Eternity and an instant in one. To feel everything and nothing for all and no time. To know all and know nothing. That has been her reality since the battle. What higher pride could a warrior have, than to combat a god. What more pride, than to do battle with a god, and win. What a horrible fall, then, to come from such a pride. This is the Fate of one Fluffington the Mighty.
PANDORA
The nothingness/Everything gave way to darkness. A cramped darkness and a smelly smell. The kind of Smelly Smell that Smells Smelly. And it's kinda cramped. Why is it so cramped?
fluffingtonfacememe.png
A Nearby Toilet bursts open, and out pops a small fluffy creature. "I LIVE!!!" The creature voices with a triumphant cry, a box of pistol ammo falling off of her head and onto the floor. She hops out of the toilet, flips over and lands face first on the ground. "OW. I'm ok." She hops away from the toilet and among the group. She bounces around, shimmering and shedding silver fur. "WOW There are LOTS of Pokemon here, I haven't seen most of you!!" She looks around the group, tail wagging.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow [OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Okay..." Captain Falcon removes his hands from his back "Well, if we're off to find these Crimson Raiders, I'll follow you then. And it better not be a trap! I trust nothing here and I'll know! I will know... " Falcon warns before begining to makes hi way towards Blue Falcon "Anyone riding with me, you're gonna have to ride up-top! My baby's one-seater!" Falcon announces
Everyone Everyone

Lucky would have felt impressed if he could, when Sora disarmed Trevor. "Very nice reflexes, Lad-Wuh?!" Without warning, he had become the weapon! It brought aches to his ears, but nothing he was able to react to. However the attempt ended, Lucky felt a bit dizzy. "There's such a thing as 'too resourceful', laddie." He snarled at Trevor.

He listened pleasantly as Abraham explained the situation. As to be expected from a Blood Gulch veteran, the first man they met had no idea how they got stuck here, or how to get home. That was okay...kind of. Lealan was probably going to kill Lucky for entering her Challenge Rooms on his own, even if it was absolutely worth it. Hey, at least they'd all be working together to defend this dump. And maybe they'd get to paint it in some pretty new colors, too. Teaching others how to use guns? Heh! He taught Luffy just fine, what were a few dopey townsfolk?

Yet, when all was said and done, he wanted to be back on the path ASAP. So he swung up, chomped on Trevor's hand to get his ears free, dragged Lana's dress next to Kendall, then hopped atop Captain Falcon's plane...car...thing. "Let's see what we can do."

...Oh, and there was now a little fluffy fox thing who reeked of sewage water.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Watch out! The voice yelled and Anna looked up just in time to see Trevor swing Lucky at her face, she squeaked and jumped back instinctively. Unfortunately she tripped over her own feet and fell hard the ground.

BAM!

And the gun goes off, assuming Trevor didn't have it on safety. Sending a lone bullet wildly into the crowd. Hopefully it doesn't hit anyone.

Out of all the hosts I had to pick! I had to pick the clumsy one! Get up!

Anna would attempt to get up and run, but with Trevor’s wrath! Who knows what will happen!

No no just give him back his gun!

Anna would frown at the voice and then just hand over the gun.

”Sorry. Just curious about it is all!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Abraham sighs as he turns to address Trevor once again. He found it really difficult to wrap his head around the hypocrisy of a man who acts like one of the psychos he's become so skilled at putting bullets in with a shirt that filthy requesting a proper bath for that Scottish rabbit.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but running water is one of the few things on Pandora we have very little of right next to long life expectancies. Best you can get is dunking him in one of the port-a-potties around town."

The soldier starts after Captain Falcon and Lucky shortly after the two starts toward the supersonic ride. "Wait, don't go yet! You don't even know which direction to go!"

Of course, Captain Falcon and Lucky could depart...

...question is, where would they go?

Meanwhile, Kendall catches sight of an adorable little shiny Eevee excitedly looking around at the group. "Awww!" He remarks. "Aren't you the cutest!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

deadpoolposttop.png
Maniacally screaming and flailing his arms, Deadpool fell through a strange vibrant purple portal, which had engulfed him while taking a nap on his couch. He had fallen asleep while waiting for Adult Swim to stop airing on Cartoon Network, and for the "good stuff" to finally start airing again. Rudely awakened by the mysterious portal, Deadpool was completely and utterly confused by what had suddenly happened to him. Was he being abducted by aliens? Did the X-Men finally make some sort of new teleportation device to warp him to their mansion and become a full-fledged "good guy" against his own will? Or maybe he was about to land in a Pterodactyl nest, millions of years ago, about to be force-fed indiscernible mush, and then mauled alive?

As these thoughts raced through his mind, the truth ended up being much stranger than what he thought could be happening. Holding his head and slowly climbing to his feet, Deadpool groaned, "Oh my head... god dammit, what the fuck just happened? Why did this have to be before Transformers? And I better not be getting a probe shoved up my ass, or this UFO will look like a Jackson Pollock painting but only green!" He stood up on the top of a makeshift roof, made of an apparently flimsy sheet of metal, and noted that he was definitely not inside of a spaceship. He looked around, taking in the night sky, and then was thrown completely off guard by the alarmingly large moon, adorned with the image of a phoenix, that was right behind him.

Still somewhat dazed and now slightly spooked by this discovery, Deadpool yelled out "The HELL?!" and wound up jumping back to the very edge of the roof. Losing his footing, the Merc with a Mouth fell ass-first into an inconveniently placed pile of stones, much to his discomfort. Lifting his head up, he then stated, "Okay, this is definitely NOT Charlie's House of Freaks and Gee-" only to realize that he and a crowd of other kooky characters were at gunpoint. However, they lowered their guns as some weirdo wearing green armor was now blabbering about there being no mutants amongst them, as well as how mutants were basically mindless killing machines.

Disgruntled, Deadpool got up and faced the guy in green, and interjected, "WOAH WOAH WOAH. I'm sorry, but last I checked, I AM a mutant, and I am VERY SMART, thank you very much. HOWEVER. I am in fact armed and dangerous, so you do have THAT right about me!" He then pulled out both of his handguns and aimed them at the Master Chief wannabe, only to realize that they were not loaded, and proceeded to drop them to his hips. "Shit! I must've left my ammo on the nightstand!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

OPEN TO INTERACTIONS

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon looks to the top of of his vehicle and sees Lucky and immediatly finds himself terrified "UGH!UGH!UGH!UGH! What the heck are you?! Demon rabbit thing, is that you?! Oh my gosh, what happened?! Why do you look like a broke automaton?! Yo, I feel faint...My mind...It's faltering...D-Don't you worry...I'mnot....I'm not driving like this...N-Not yet..." Falcon assures Abraham as he slinks into his seat feeling dizzy
P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"EH?" Fluffington turns to Kendall after being addressed. "Am I?" She looks down at herself and then spins in a circle, looking over herself. "Uhhhh. Maybe. I guess you're right!" The Eevee darts over to Kendall and runs a circle around him. "I am known as Fluffington the Mighty! Who, and what kind of Pokemon, are you?"

Phoenix, still cowering slightly from Rocket's wrath, rubbed his hands nervously as he talked with Abraham - which was kind of hard to do, since everyone else was also talking to him. "Uhhm, well, I'll be honest. I'm only slightly sure I'm not dreaming right now, and that's because most of my actual dreams involve some sort of giant gavel. B-But, I'm not exactly someone who's good at... much of anything, really. Especially not dealing with these 'bandit clans'. Is there any chance you could, maybe... just tell me where to head?" He smiled nervously at Abraham, hoping that his natural charm would be enough to see him to safety. Then again, if the soldier was telling the truth, there was really nowhere 'safe' for Phoenix to go.

Then he happened to glance sideways at Nearl, who was carrying around a huge Warhammer. Phoenix's arms fell to his sides, limp.

"...Okay. Guess I am dreaming."

Turning her attention away from Rocket as the raccoon went on a war path, Zora tipped her hat up away from her face. "So all's we gotta do is go out into this wasteland, bust a few skulls, and you'll take us to somebody who can take us home? Why didn't ya just say so in the first place?" She drew her gun again and aimed it at the rocks Abraham mentioned. "Does the folk with the biggest headcount get better intel?"

I already missed so much and I have my own Rp I’m working on so I’m so sorry but I’m dropping this RP. Good luck with it!

"Wait, we should have learned where to go first!" Lucky tried to grip onto the top, but, uh...You couldn't really accomplish that with no fingers. He was forced to wrap himself around a tailfin. Fortunately, Falcon stopped the ride as soon as it started.

"Yeah, Laddie, it's me."
Lucky answered briskly, padding towards the pilot. "I told you before we parted that first time, I'm not a demon. This is a good magic on me." He smiled at Falcon with those eyes glowing...Those eerie, cracked, makes-you-dizzy-just-looking-at-them eyes...That Lucky didn't see. No, his eyes looked as they always did in his reflection, with plain white sclerae. He just saw the jade patch on his heart.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"I didn't call you a demon last time...I called you a squirrel....Rabbit thing....That could've possibly have been mutated with a shark..." Falcon slowly looks back up to Lucky "S-So you ugh....Find what you were looking for?" Falcon asks nervously
P PopcornPie

Ryuji Kazan

The Sergeant's description of Pandora, its native creatures, and the Bandit Camps and their sadistic habits would normally have grossed out virtually anyone, but shockingly enough, Ryuji had seen things like that before, flamethrowers, visceral carnage, the works, leaving him nonplussed towards the graphic subject matter. "So, maniacs killing each other, more explosions than a summer festival, and vicious predators everywhere. Right. Thank you for the explanation, then. At the very least, I do have fireworks at my disposal. Could be useful, yeah? As for what the 'Killing Game' I experienced was, like I said... later. Perhaps when we reach a safer location and I can get some form of refreshment."

In a decision to perhap band together to survive, Ryuji noticed a young, intelligent-looking woman dressed in blue. She seemed to be a bit concerned regarding her current situation, but then again, it seemed like virtually everyone else was in that same boat. Whoever she was, she didn't seem as belligerent as some of the others, and so Ryuji strode over to her. Giving a pair of quick head-twitches in the direction of the group of people (and a couple of animals) that were at each other's throats, he said to her with folded arms, "Get a load of them. Someone calls an entire mob of armed villagers to stand down... and then they start pointing their own weapons at each other. Frankly, I don't doubt they might fare well should anything attempt to viciously eat their faces off, but... it seems as if all of us are in the same predicament. If there's anything my classmates and I have learned over the past several days at Hope's Peak, it's to remain calm-- not that I wouldn't do so, myself. I would have thought a solution to surviving on a planet with homicidal maniacs would be to not fill it with more homicidal maniacs." Raising an eyebrow, he added, "You seem a bit more level-headed than them, so... aside from the Sergeant, I see you as someone dependable. You mentioned... 'Einstein', was it? That famous German physicist? I myself have something of an interest in science. Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician, and future owner of Kazan Family Fireworks... once my old man passes away, that is. Would certainly help if I were home instead of on this other world with... an admittedly cool-looking moon, though. Wonder who did that. But, what's your name?"

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

1584911350296.png
Sirenhead

"THIS NOT A TEST. THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. A NUCLEAR ATTACK HAS BEEN COMMENCED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. SEVERAL MAJOR CITIES HAVE BEEN HIT, INCLUDING DETROIT, LOS ANGELES, AND NEW YORK CITY. IT IS ADVISED TO SEEK A FALLOUT SHELTER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE."

The child screamed and flailed in its grasp, tears running from his eyes like a waterfall. It wondered why he was afraid, when it was their only salvation. Perhaps he didn't yet understand? Nobody ever did. Either way, he would very soon. Sirenhead brought the wailing child into its mouth, and he went quiet when it started chewing. It wandered aimlessly through the dark forest, shoving trees aside and causing animals to scurry away with its footsteps. Morning would arrive soon, and it needed to find shelter.

However, Sirenhead would never reach said destination, for something disrupted its course of nature, sucking the beast out of its home and into some distant place. Unlike the others, Sirenhead appeared underneath the ground. As such, it couldn't show itself until now. People who were around would feel a light rumble as the floor cracked open, and a towering monster with slender, unnatural proportions pushed itself up.

It was still nighttime, which meant well for Sirenhead, but its surroundings boggled it at first. Civilation was near, but it was... more ruined than the ones it was used to. Then there was the absurd amount of people, ranging from children and armored men to talking animals and other odd beings. Though there were more people to salvage, the amount of them and sheer absurdity of the situation stressed the creature, and it wanted to go back to the desolate woods where it belonged. On impulse, it activated its stressed signal.

@Open_for_interaction​

Dani screamed as loud as she could and turned intangible before Rocket had the chance to claw her. “IT TALKS? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘DON’T CALL YOU A RACCON?’” As Dani avoided being clawed to death by Rocket, and Sora watching Trevor use Lucky as a bat. Abraham came before them and everyone else as he answered they’re questions.

“Yikes. Sounds like you guys have it pretty rough around here. Crystal bugs, robots, and.. ‘birds with guns.’ As silly as that last one sounds, I’d be glad to help you guys take your home back.” “Count me in too. If someone’s world’s is in danger because of multi dimensional beings or whatever. I’ll be there to help them. Call me Sora.” He says to Abraham and Dani “Nice to meet you Sora, the name’s Dani, Dani Phantom. That’s Dani with an i by the way.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Sorry, rabbit guy, but better trouble for me than trouble for anyone else," Ben appears determined, "now, if-"

Abraham speaks to the crowd, simmering their rage and breaking many a conflict.

"The name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. OK, whose butts do we do kick?" Ben says in response to the announcement.

He looks towards Fluffington, "hey, that kinda looks like one of my aliens."

But back to the task at hand.

"So, guys, what'd I miss since we last met?"

Ben then looks in shock at the tall, lanky, siren-headed being that stood tall.

"What kind of horror movie did this guy pop out of? He looks like some kind of... siren... head... yeah, let's call him that - Sirenhead."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp StaidFoal StaidFoal

View attachment 696193
Sirenhead

"THIS NOT A TEST. THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. A NUCLEAR ATTACK HAS BEEN COMMENCED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. SEVERAL MAJOR CITIES HAVE BEEN HIT, INCLUDING DETROIT, LOS ANGELES, AND NEW YORK CITY. IT IS ADVISED TO SEEK A FALLOUT SHELTER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE."

The child screamed and flailed in its grasp, tears running from his eyes like a waterfall. It wondered why he was afraid, when it was their only salvation. Perhaps he didn't yet understand? Nobody ever did. Either way, he would very soon. Sirenhead brought the wailing child into its mouth, and he went quiet when it started chewing. It wandered aimlessly through the dark forest, shoving trees aside and causing animals to scurry away with its footsteps. Morning would arrive soon, and it needed to find shelter.

However, Sirenhead would never reach said destination, for something disrupted its course of nature, sucking the beast out of its home and into some distant place. Unlike the others, Sirenhead appeared underneath the ground. As such, it couldn't show itself until now. People who were around would feel a light rumble as the floor cracked open, and a towering monster with slender, unnatural proportions pushed itself up.

It was still nighttime, which meant well for Sirenhead, but its surroundings boggled it at first. Civilation was near, but it was... more ruined than the ones it was used to. Then there was the absurd amount of people, ranging from children and armored men to talking animals and other odd beings. Though there were more people to salvage, the amount of them and sheer absurdity of the situation stressed the creature, and it wanted to go back to the desolate woods where it belonged. On impulse, it activated its stressed signal.

@Open_for_interaction​
Anna would jump as this fiendish thing popped out of the ground and she felt a scream develop in her throat, until something pushed it down. Interesting, most interesting, I am liking this adventure already.

Anna could only just stand there, shaking in fear as the voice in her head seemed to hum in contentment.

”Hi! I’m-m-m. Anna!? Who are --- What are you!?” (Elsa Help me! There's a monster here! Elsa?!)

Did you just piss your.... Ugh! Fear I forgot about that!

(Help me!)

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Abbott and Voss quietly listened as Abraham answered every one else's questions. They quickly realized that he wasn't a threat, nor were the townfolks in reality. They were simply preparing to defend themselves from ruthless raiders. When Abbott felt was appropriate, he quickly got up to retrieve his camera and guitar. As he did, Voss stood up to properly inspect the people around them. They all looked so different from them. Voss wasn't familiar with the terms "alternate timelines" and "multiverse," but he definitely knew that this wasn't Shell Island.

Voss addressed Abraham. "Well, this definitely isn't home. Me and my first mate lived on an island with diverse biomes, but we didn't have a desert. We had mountains and rainforests, but not this." He was still jittery from earlier but he was OK now. "We were just sailing in the ocean and all of a sudden, we were sucked in a portal. Now we're here..." He decided to sit back down on a small pile of debris, still processing what had just happened.

Abbott returned with his treasured items and sat close to Voss. He was rather surprised that both his camera and his guitar were unscathed by everything that was thrown at them so far. To test out his guitar, he made a few short melodies. Voss sighed.

"My name is Voss. This here is my first mate Abbott. We'll try to defend this town if it means we could find a way back home..."

Abbott continued to play little tunes to calm himself. He was too nervous to be his usual excitable self.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Open for Interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back