• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As Mrakus waited in cover, he could hear various things fall into the sand. "Perhaps more individuals are being transported, as I was.". Mrakus slowly moved out of cover, with bolter ready to be fired at anytime.

As he moved forward, Mrakus could see some sort of blue land speeder approaching the town. Mrakus stopped and thought for a few seconds, only to start running towards it with bolter trained at it.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

As several others began to pop out and land into the dirt and sand as well, the Knight looked around to the practical deserted and damaged bits of town. Another young woman had crashed onto the ground and that's when the reality of the situation hit her, everyone looked completely different, no one looked like they belonged here, and for the most part, lots of them looked like it was their first time here.

Hopefully another Rhodes Island member would show up, it would most definitely suck to be alone here with no one known from their own place of origin.​

Before she could get a word in, the sounds of a Scottish accent had caught her attention as she noticed a small.. red.. rabbit! It didn't take a split second of realization to hit before long, Nearl had already ran over to the creature and grabbed him into a hug, not even realizing he had chewed his out his way of a hug not very long before. The Knight had a huge grin on her face as she swept him into her breast plate with her arms, a tight armed hug for the matter with her heavy metal armor and her pure strength as her ears twitched and her massive tail had a slow rhythmic wag pattern.

"You are so cute!"

P PopcornPie

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon sees Mrakus and stops in front of him and gets out, pointing at the space marine. "You! You! You! You! Yea, you! Intimidating armored man, you! You! What is this? Where. Am. I? I need answers cause right now, I am on the verge assaulting the nearest living organism and beat it into an inch of it's life just to vent out my frustration! I'd do it to you...! But you're too menacing, so I won't try it!"
Reiksguard Reiksguard

It's a good thing Izabela changed the bullets as once she approached Zora, she found that cowgirl's gun trained right on her face.

"Sorry, but I'm not in the habit of takin' advice. Not like you have anythin' ta worry about, right? If you ain't the one that brought me here, then I won't shoot ya." She offered Izzy a wide smile. "That is... assumin' you aren't."

The situation was stopped from going any further, fortunately, as Voss joined the discussion. Her gun flicked to him for a second, two seconds, before he eased up on her aggression. At least, she raised her gun so it wasn't pointing at them anymore.

"I find it hard to believe that not a single one of ya has any clue as to why we're all here. And frankly, I've been havin' a seriously awful day. So instead of standin' around like a buncha cacti, I'd rather find out which lowlife did this, and twist their arm until they fix things..... at least for me. If y'all wanna wander around this ghost town, who am I to stop ya?"

Cute.

There was the word.

Cute.

Between people, that word said, "I find you very charming". Between rabbits, that word said, "I find you very charming." Between people and Lucky, that word said, "you are a weak, pathetic creature worthy only of hugs from some little girl". A series of short beeps faded into Lucky's ears. Beep...beep...beep...It got faster every passing second.

Did she honestly think he'd worked so hard to be labelled as cute?

Beep...beep...beep...

Spent all those days clawing his way to the top?

Beep beep beep...

Lost everything?

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep...

To be called cute, and hugged like a fucking toy?!

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP-

Was Lucky just going to be hugged by everyone he met today? That was fine...His teeth had plenty of bite to go around.

Chomp. He bit twice as hard as he bit Kendall, and it took everything he had in him not to go for an artery. She didn't deserve bleeding to death yet.

"I don't blame you, because we only just met, unlike Kendall there. But I am not here to be hugged, Lassie." The rabbit waved a nub at her. "I'm here to settle some scores, with the help of me new superpower." He let his stone coating throw the moonlight all about.

Riven Riven CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Mrakus paused, the rider's comical outburst was rather bizarre for the marine. He maintained his bolter trained at the rider."i myself have no answer for where we are, nor i know who did. But, it is likey that are others who have been teleported. If you can cooperate, we can gather the rest in order to figure out who sent us and why. Otherwise, you'll find out what a metalstorm round can do to a human".

Last edited:
Lilith.pngKirby.png
While Lilith and Kirby were exploring the town Kirby overheard the gray fox in the distance, he walked up to him with a slightly confused look on his face. Lilith was still exploring before she realized Kirby was gone. "What the, were'd the little guy go?"

After Lilith was looking around she was about to give up and try and befriend someone else if she could until she saw Kirby with the grey fox. She rushed over to the both of them and apologized for what happened. "Sorry about that, I'm just as confused as he is about the situation." Lilith felt like she had to introduce herself and Kirby for what happened earlier "My name's Lilith and this is Kirby." Kirby gave a small wave.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)

To the dismay of Lucky, his teeth was definitely going to take a hefty pool of punishment as soon as he suddenly chopped into one of the most thickest, finest, and tended to pieces of armor that was available to the Operators of Rhodes Island. The sudden loud clang of metal to her arm brought a bit of a pout to the woman, but, other than that, she remained unfazed.

With a sigh and a droop of her ears, the Operator tossed the rabbit with her loosened arms, unaware of her strength actually throwing the small creature a nice feet or two. "And I just wanted to be nice", she spoke with a saddened frown, her arm unsheathing her massive metal shield and the other joyously tossing her warhammer and catching it without an issue in the other hand.

P PopcornPie

Lucky wasn't bothered by being thrown. So what if he was in pain? Pain was okay. It just reminded him of the pain he'd put the sources of his deepest hatred in, very soon. "Kindness works for you, Lassie, but I've learned that it's not the case for me." He answered mellowly, brushing himself off. "I'm to assume that you're some knight? Very neat. Call me a mercenary, if you'd like. Even though I have me own targets." Never mind that when he was branded a mercenary, it ended in an agonizing round of emotional ping-pong. This was different. He was a mercenary on his own terms now. All somebody needed to do was ask...And maybe give him a watermelon rind or two. He really did feel like he could take down Godzilla in his state.

Riven Riven CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

12_2_orig.jpgBenito was standing in a white void. A void so white that not a single shadow was cast until he saw it: A large A-shaped arc, towering over him. Then he heard the words "Beneath the sand, rocks, and dirty piles of corpses lie the legendary Vaults, alien gateways to dimensions full of the world's greatest treasures! Money! Fame! Women! Power! But even though Pandora may hold most of the galaxy's Vaults... " Money? Fame? Women? Power?! Benito couldn't help but grin wildly as he ran towards the arc, that was when he heard faint voices claling to him "Boss...? Boss...?"
-------------
Benito was fast asleep in his chair, two other Tom Tom's are trying to shake him awake "Boss? Wake up!". Benito wakes up abruptly "Huh? Wha-Where are we?" He asks looking around what seem the be the hull of a ship

"We're back on the battleship, Boss. Doontcha remember?" The red one explains. His name was Ugo

"Yea, after that whole thing with the Scissor Demon, we all got blinded somehow. But we managed to get back to the ship." The freen one named Cino adds

"What about those pesky Sweepers! And Mena!" Benito asks

"Gone too. We're trying to head back to base but it seems are systems can't get a lock on the Tom Tom Gang Hideout at all." says Ugo

"We're floating through space as we speak. Aimlessly I might add." adds Cino

"Well that just won't do! A Tom Tom doesn't just sit on his hands! Not when there's treasures out their to take!"

"Well, where do you suggest we go boss" asks Ugo

"Yea, we don't know which planet's worth pillaging yet." Cino adds

"I know just the place, set a course for Pandora!" Benito points confidently

"Pandora?" The two right hand-men scratch their hads in confusion

"Did I stutter? Set course for Pandora! How many Tom-Tom's are with us onboard?"

Ugo counts his fingers "Roughly 50, boss"

"Good! Well get to Pandora and set up our operations there!"

"But boss, what for? What's on Pandora!" Cino asks

"The opportunity of a life, heheheh! Now full speed ahead!"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"You know, the funny thing is, I know you're threatening me...But I'll oblige. I can take out my frustration out on whoever is behind this!" Captain Falcon rushes back to the Blue Falcon and hops in. "You're gonna have to ride uptop! Cause I don't have a passenger seat in here!" Falcon explains
Reiksguard Reiksguard

Voss involuntarily flinched and yelped as he spotted Zora's gun aimed at him for a split second. He swiftly angled his sword in front of his face in hopes of the sword deflecting the possible bullet. Thankfully, Zora raised her gun and stopped threatening everyone with it. Immediately, Voss sighed in relief as he lowered his sword. He rested his hands against his knees and huffed - his old heart could barely handle any amount of adrenaline now. However, he was on the same page as her. He wanted to know who did this, too. He wasn't going to stand around here forever.

"... *huff* ... *huff* ... Understandable, understanda... Hoo, I... I thought I was gonna get a heart attack..."

At the same time, Abbott saw Zora point the gun at Voss and quickly used the flash on his camera. Unfortunately, he accidentally had it pointed in the wrong direction, and he blinded himself instead.

"AGG!! I CAN'T SEE!!"

He dropped his rather expensive camera and continued to feverishly rub at his eyes. Whatever was happening to Voss, he hoped he was OK.

After this all went down, Voss' poor, poor heart was subjected to another large dose of adrenaline. An older man burst into the scene, carrying a shotgun as he threatened everyone there. Once again, Voss raised his sword to his face defensively towards the direction of the man.

"Abbott! Use the camera!"

Though still blind, Abbott attempted to search the dirt below him to try to find his camera. He wasn't sure where Voss was, but he was terrified about his potential fate. Eventually, he grabbed the camera after he regained a little sight, where he proceeded to trip over debris from the surrounding area, dropping the camera again.

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Open for Interaction)

sᴋʏᴇ
Prologue: Siren's Call

A woman walked around the wasteland, her ice blue eyes keeping an eye on her surroundings. She hadn't been on this planet long, being here for only three weeks, but she knew that Pandora was a dangerous place. After all, bandits? Psychos? Skags? They were things not to treat lightly.

This was Skye Rose, a beanie wearing badass as some would call her. Except she wasn't no normal woman wearing a beanie and packing heat. Nope, on her right arm was a blue and black dragon tattoo covering her arm. The other arm? It was a cool looking faint dark blue tattoo. But this wasn't no ordinary tattoo, no sir.

This was the mark of a Siren.

What were Siren's? Siren's were women with powers you wouldn't even believe. Though, only women could be Siren's (sorry men), but just because they were women doesn't mean that they were pushovers.

Anyways, back to the woman known as Skye, she was obviously decked out to fight if one came her way. Besides the beanie, tattoos, and ice blue eyes, she had raven black hair with blue highlights tied in a tight low ponytail with some of the blue highlights sticking out.

What she was wearing was simple: a black and blue tank top with blue ripped jeans, followed by black combat boots and blue fingerless gloves. Around her waist was a blue and black plaid jacket and around her neck was a blue rose necklace. She may have been a badass, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't have at least one thing for her girly side and the necklace just so happened to have been that one thing.

Her weapons however were a mix. She had her grenades on the left side of her waist and something that looked like a shield above her left leg behind her. On her right hip was a pistol holder, the pistol in it. Of course, she took it out so that she was ready in case someone or something jumped her. Strapped to the bottom part of her left leg towards her boot was a knife that she had for emergencies.

As for her other weapons, she had an SMG above her butt going across it and on her back were two weapons. One was a shotgun and the other was a assault rife, which gave the impression that she preferred range. Range was a good thing to have after all.

As she walked, she saw a town up ahead which would be a good sign if she didn't remember that this was Pandora and so it would probably be filled with bandits. Getting closer, she heard people talking and it was either bandits or psychos, but after hearing that they weren't screaming about meat bycicles or talking about who they should kill or torture, bandits or psychos were ruled out.

So just who in the hell were these people?

Looking around, she saw people coming out of portals, one even falling out of one, and knew that this wasn't gonna be a regular day after all. Then again, in this universe, normal was a bit of an understatement. Holding onto her pistol, she got closer and aimed it at them with one hand.

"
Hey! You mind telling me who the hell you people are and how you got here?" She was clearly on the defensive, ready in case they tried something.

@ anyone

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』

As Zora points the gun at her, Izzy is notably unfazed. "Yeah, not me."

When the furry and wacky pirate-ninja come up, she cocks an eyebrow. How in the hell could a there be a real, live, anthropomorphic animal? It wasn't a Stand, and even seemed to have a Stand of its own. Weird.

She clears her throat as the gunslinger speaks again. "Well, sounds like we've both got the same, er, objectives, here. My guess is that it was some kind of Stand... if you know what that is." She shuffles awkwardly. "If it was, then the user'd probably be hiding in the area."
( TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 )

Then the crazy old man appears, waving his garbage-can-quality shotgun around and screaming about 'mutants'. Huh. Maybe that was where the furry came from? She shouts to him, "Hey, old guy! Where are we?"
( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Last edited:
Mrakus was rather surprised at the cooraption of the rider. But was pleased he wouldn't have waste ammunition. "Very well then, I shall ride uptop." Mrakus holstered his bolter behind his back, and quickly got on top of the speeder.

" i would recommend we circle around the "town" to find any sort of life". Advised the marine as his eyes monitored the area.

Lana

Everyone was chatting with each other. Most of them seemed confused with what was going on, but that’s not surprising. I saw Eric out of the corner of my eye. I decided I wouldn’t approach him at this moment. He seemed to be preoccupied with the same rabbit that was at the other place. What a strange coincidence. I continued to stare at everyone while listening in on a few conversations. I continued to stay completely silent.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

Nearl kept her usual soft smile as Lucky readjusted himself, to which she walked a bit closer to him as well as she towered over him. Nearl herself was actually quite big and built, her definition masked by her plates of steel, but her weapons, quite actually do the opposite of her armor.

She gently tosses her warhammer towards him, the massive heavy weapon landing a couple inches by Lucky with a loud clang and thud as it throws up some dirt and sand, the way it sits angled headfirst and handle to the side, suggested it was going to take some strength to move or pull it from its resting place.

"A knight sure! The actual title is Radiant Knight.", she replies with a soft grin, her drooped ears returning to their perked up positioning as she suddenly stabs her shield's point to the ground in front of him with another satisfying metallic clang, leaning over Lucky as she lays herself atop the shield's tower head. "I was once known by others as The Radiant Knight of Kazimierz, some may call me a mercenary as well now these days, but, I fight more for the passion of fighting itself, not the money."

She tilts her head to the side, face remaining unmoved to the supposed threatening features of Lucky as the shadow of her tail waves could be seen behind her, "What do you fight for then, Cute Mr. Rabbit?"

P PopcornPie

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Alright, circle around the town we go." Captain Falcon drives way as begins to drive around the perimeter slowly "And you better not scratch up my ride up there! Painting it is a hassle!" Falcon warns the space marine "Man, this town looks absoulute trash! About as trash as my day right now, sheesh...I might need to donate some money to get this place looking right or something. I just feel bad for whoever has to live here."
Reiksguard Reiksguard

Benedict would smell something after talking to Grey....he sensed....no, could it be?
Josh, get the rifle
Josh would hand Benedict a large rifle as he set his sights on Lana....she was perfectly still....finally, after all this time, he’ll get his treat
Tut tut little fox.
BANG! The gun would fire towards Lana as the bang ripples through the air, hopefully it hit
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡
She woke up, having gotten knocked out by the fall. After falling fifteen feet from in the air from a tear she made while in an airship that was in a city in the clouds, if one was still awake from that, they weren't exactly human. That or they had a lot of armor to shield them from the fall and while Elizabeth had powers, she was still human and didn't have armor.

Immediately when she woke up, she felt... something, something with her powers. She could see something when she looked in some directions. It was like when she looked, she could see... doors. But only a few doors and she felt like she could open them. What were they? Were they doors to other dimensions, other universes? She'd have to figure that out later as she felt someone nudge her with their foot.

Looking where the foot was coming from, she jumped up and backed away from the woman. "
Wh-Who are you? Where am I?! Did I... do this? No, I only opened a tear for me and... Booker!" She then remembered what happened before she tried to look around for the man. "Wait, I... I only opened it for me. So who are all of you?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , anyone else

Lana

I
turned my head to where the sound of the bang come from. The bullet flew right over my head just barely missing. If someone took a closer look it would almost seem like I got shorter once the bullet came my way, but that’s just ridiculous. I stared at Benedict for a short time before looking away once again with no comment.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sora’s side: 50EB1EB6-79C5-4787-8B01-80518DC2C77A.jpeg

After the blood gulch ended, Sora returned home. Two days later, he was relaxing on the rooftop until he heard screaming in the building. He was going to go check it out, but was taken by this black hole looking thing. Sora did what he could to avoid it but was no use.

As the portal closed, Sora was left falling to the ground, but avoids a hard death with the boy using wind on the ground to gently have him float a little above the ground. Sora would look around to find himself in a strange setting. “Where am I now? Is this a town. Mmh, and it smells terrible.” Sora looks up at the phoenix symboled moon. “Whoa..” As Sora was taken away by the moon, he hears some commotion in one the buildings. “I got a bad feeling about this place. But I guess it wouldn’t hurt to check that building out, maybe they can help me find out where I am” Thus Sora decides to make his way into that building for some help. Despite the fact he has a constant bad feeling about everything around him, but figured to give this place a benefit of a doubt.

Dani’s side: 7681A38A-5C53-4E28-A818-DB52F03ECEA3.jpeg

Today was just your average day in Danielle’s life. Flying around the city, waving to civilians without a care in the world. After fighting ghost for a day, the girl was tired and ready to call it a night; until a dimensional rift appeared out of nowhere. She tried to escape with what little strength she had left yet, but the night worn her out so much she too tired to fight the rift and swallowed her overtime.

The rift spits her out into a place she had never seen in her life. Before she can fall to her doom, she quickly regains consciousness in time to fly safely to the ground. “That was... oh.. where am I? Is this a town?” She looks up to the moon with a phoenix symbol. “Wow. This is really pretty. I gotta take shot of this!” She takes a picture of the breathe taking moon with her phone. “Hmm, it came out nicely. HMM!” While taking in the beautiful sights, she smells the bad B.O & waste. “Okay, I take it back, this more of a wasteland then a town. Still it’s interesting to stay the least, and the least I could do is check out the place; who knows when I’ll be here again.” And so Danielle explores the town to see what else it has to offer.

Both open for interaction.

No response? Odd. Benedict pulls out his megaphone as he yells towards Lana
AH! LANA GOOD JOB, YOUVE FINALLY REALIZED THAT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR OPINION! BUT CAN YOU MOVE TO THE LEFT A BIT, DONT WORRY WE ARE GETTING A BIGGER GUN!
Benedict would look to Josh
Fire the artillery.
Josh would salute and honk before throwing a watermelon at Lana
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1584908389255.png
Tom sit.PNG
Well, well, well, what a cast we have here. I and Jerry stay inside the house most of the time other than the occasional vacation where we fish or something and we don't get out a lot so it's nice to see new faces even if they're dressed weirdly. What kind of fashion sense do people have nowadays? There were even animals like me in this area, glad to know I'm not alone here though they talk a lot unlike us. We prefer to stay quiet because talking isn't our forte.

Also, people are already trying to kill each other. And I thought me and Jerry were violent and speaking of the mouse, he tried climbing out of my pocket and I gently pushed him back down at the bottom of it using my index finger. Shhh, this is your prison now. Anyway, there was this lady with an itchy trigger finger and this rabbit trying to bite some lady. Jeez, it's only been a couple of minutes! Maybe I should stay as far away from these people. They're not intimidating looking and they looked friendly but judging from what I've seen. I would say that keeping my distance is a good idea.

With nothing else to do and refusing to be with these strange people. I decided to investigate that weird noise in the nearby building. I wonder what that's all about.​

Mrakus nodded, the place indeed lacked what most would call, stability. "Be on guard rider, this planet could be one of the many worlds lost in the age of strife. And judging from the town, we are likey to run into some hostiles." Warned Mrakus.

As the two continued their search, Mrakus could faintly see two individuals north. "Rider I've two more potential transported individuals, approach with caution and haste" Mrakus said as he got out his bolter in preparation of hostility.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back