• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"What do I fight for?!" Lucky laughed. "I'm fighting to destroy the ones who cost me everything. Have you heard of Toffee? Or the shadowy beast that claims the lives of fox-girls?" He unwrapped the dress from his waist, and let it fold itself out before Nearl. "The circumstances were grueling, they forced me to question everything I knew. But now, I am back in order." His wildly discolored eyes seemed to waver as they focused on Nearl's pupils. "And I will be the one forcing them to question if there's an afterlife." He merely stepped a little to the left of the weapon and the dust cloud it created.

Then, he heard another familiar voice shouting for someone to get out of the way. "Benedict." Why, we were having ourselves a little reunion, weren't we? "Hey, Benedict." He would playfully turn around and deploy his Paw o' Death, revealing a machine gun, a flame thrower, a pair of scissors, and a bottle opener. He would fire the machine gun at Benedict. "Think fast, laddie."

Riven Riven Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon see Elizabeth and Tanya. "Yep, I see 'em." Captain Falcon stops close to the two "Hello, young ladies!" He greets them as he lands his vehicle "Are either of you two locals? If not, then don't be alarmed. It is highly possible that the universe decided to screw with you today. We too have been screwed over by the universe also." Falcon explains "And don't mind the living tank on my my hovering vehicle. He will not shoot you... As far I know. Imma just go out on a limb here and say that he won't"
Reiksguard Reiksguard 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Memories. They were the bane of everyone’s existence, the cause of existence in some cases. Anna had quite a few of them and she recalled each and very one of them vividly. The trek across the snow to find her sister (cold and biting), the ice castle (tall and majestic) and then nothing. Or rather she remembered nothing, remembered sensations, the pull on her back, her sister screaming out her name, and then the void. Anna didn't know how long she was stuck here, very second felt like an eternity. Then after what felt like hours, the pull came again and she was thrust into this world.

She fell face first onto the ground, faceplanting on whatever ground she was on. She turned over, groaning. The first she noticed when she opened was a starless sky, (where am I?) and the second thing she noticed was the giant Blue Moon that shone overhead like a beacon (what!?) The third Thing she noticed was the town and the fourth thing she noticed was the group of odd people around her. She had no choice. She let out a small brief scream and started to crawl backwards

Open for interactions: will do Ripper later!

Julia and Natasha

Intro
natcomm.png
It was an average boring-ass day for the Glaceon. Well, (un)fortunely for her, that was about to change. She was staring at the guild job board and tsk'ed in dissatisfaction. Nothing exciting, again. It had been the same old, lame jobs for the last 5 weeks.

As she walked off, there was an odd breeze. Inside?

Then she saw it. A purple rift had appeared out of nowhere, and it was pulling her in!

"Wha--aaaAAHH!!"

Incidentally, her mother happened to be nearby and ran over as soon as she heard Natasha's cry.

evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
"I've got you!"

The Espeon instinctively grabs her daughter's paw and attempts to pull her back, but it only results in her getting pulled in as well. Oddly, not even her psychic powers could negate the rift's pull. After a moment they slip all the way in, and the rift disappears with the two Pokémon without a trace.
----
""Town""

They appear above a desolate town, and right above a sharp fence to boot. But Julia quickly uses her telekinetic power to help them both avoid it and safely land on the ground.

"Where the hell...?"

Natasha
gags and covers her nose. "What is that smell?!"

As the pair look around and take stock of their situation, they find themselves surrounded by people of all shapes and sizes, including humans, a few other Pokémon, and...other things.

Julia tilts her head. "Hey, I recognize some of these people."

Natasha blinks. "You do?"

"Yeah, I met them at...oh wait, I don't think I ever told you..."

Natasha winces slightly at the gunshot and glares at the rambunctious crazed-looking Typhlosion, then winces again at the machine gun. "Talk about loud...what are they fighting about?"

The two mostly keep to themselves for now, but they look friendly enough. (Open for interaction)

Mentions: TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 (Zora's gunshot) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) P PopcornPie (Lucky's machine gun)

"Such hatred and wrath", the Operator huffed with a sigh as she shrugged, "Well, hopefully that does well for you then, despite it all giving strength, it isn't the healthiest way to live a life." Still though, despite how Lucky looked at her eyes, Nearl remained the same, eyes sharing contact with a soft caring smile. Lucky could easily notice it as the sound of the word "fox-girl" made Nearl's ears slightly twitch in response.

She leans backwards slightly then upwards to stand as she sticks her arm into her shield and reaches for the warhammer with the other hand, lifting them both up from the ground with ease as she stretches with them attached. "I have never quite heard of this one named Toffee, however, if these two you mention are as threatening as you say", she lifts her shield to her neck and gives the face front of it a satisfying pound with the head of her warhammer, "I'll have something to say about it."

It took a split second however for her to see that Lucky suddenly turned to another individual, followed by machine gun fire as Nearl tilts her head to the side in disbelief as she keeps her eyes to where the bullets were heading.

"Such needless violence.."

P PopcornPie
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
79e.png

It appeared the Angel wouldn't be joining her companions anytime soon. Oh well it would be more interesting this way anyway. The young General looked down at the woman on the ground in confusion.

"Well it appears you have joined the rest of us in this hellhole. Not by choice of course as we were all dragged here by various forces. Like I was dragged here by a malevolent God. Don't question it. Anyway you mentioned a tear? Is it possible that you have travelled through some sort of wormhole? Einstein mentioned something like that..I'm not too good on science anyway. As for who I am? Would you kindly introduce yourself first? I think it would only be kind since you drew a lot of attention falling out of the sky like a drunk goose"

The Blonde's attention was now focused on the guy in the...Spandex suit? It looked like something out of a low budget 90s film. Tanya put one hand on the SMG dangling from her hip in case he tried anything.

and so the million dollar question

"Who are you?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Reiksguard Reiksguard TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

The Typhlosion politely releases Lucky from his grasp as soon as he's bitten.

"N'aww, Lucky! I thought you'd give your old pal a little bit more credit than that! What's up with your eyes, by the way? Never saw you looking like that in Blood Gulch~" He crosses his arms and leans against one of the buildings, turning towards Nearl. "Hey, gijinka girl! You're not gonna get any love out of him with hugs. He hates those things." He puts a paw to his chest. "Take it from me: a Druddigon's more cuddly. Name's Kendall, by the way; what's yours~?"

kendall bust.jpg
KENDALL
Asshole, cheat, liar.

Out of the corner of his eye, he notices a familiar-looking Glaceon and Espeon. The Fire-type's insane eyes flash from their bright red to a sky blue, his expression becoming soft, even shocked for a moment before they revert back to red and he returns to smiling widely. "Nah," he chuckles as he turns away.

The gun-wielding maniac points his shotgun between Kendall, Nearl, and Lucky. "YA' DERTY MEW-TINTS DUN MATIN'? AH WANT YOU OUTTA THIS HERE TOWN! YA' EVEN LISTENIN' TA' ME, HUH?"

Seems like he didn't hear Lucky's apology. What he does hear, however, is Izabela's question. Unfortunately for the Stand User, this senile old fart only has one volume setting.

"YER' IN SKULL'S SETTLEMENT, GIRLIE! WE BEEN FACIN' A THREAT FROM THOSE DERN BANDITS AND THEIR SUMBITCH CREECHURS! AH KNEW THEY'D BE COMIN' TA'NITE! C'MON, GIRLIE, GIT INSIDE, IT AIN'T SAFE OUT THERE WITH'EM!" The old man ceases his shouting for a moment as he glances at Tom. He laughs, revealing a mouth full of missing and crooked teeth. "HYEHYEHYEH! YA' LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM CAR-TEWNS I USED TA' WATCH WHEN AH WAS A YUNG'UN!" The old man points his shotgun at Tom. "AH'M STILL GUNNA SHOOT YA' IF YA' GET CLOSE, THOUGH!"

Meanwhile, the fox glares at Tanya. He seems ready to say something, but ends up restraining himself. He glances at Blast Radius and sighs.

GreyPensive.png

"Reaaaaally wouldn't trust her," he repeats to him in exasperation. Thankfully, he isn't left to dwell on Tanya's attitude for long, as Kirby and Lilith's approach catches his attention.

GreyHappy.png

"Hey there! Nice to meet you two! I'm Grey!"

1584912320218.png
GREY
Fox of Havoc

Grey crouches down and smiles warmly at Kirby. "Hey there, little guy. So you were taken away from your... er... world too, huh? Don't worry. We'll get back somehow," he promises him sincerely. He then turns to Lilith. "So... are you a ghost?"

Benedict grabs his attention next. He turns to face him, too, but the fox suddenly looks... rather upset and troubled by the suit-wearing cartoon's presence. "Oh. It's you. What, are you gonna try to eat Lana and me again?" he asks. Grey clearly isn't taking Benedict seriously; to him, Cucumberpatch is just another weirdo in the pile of odd stuff he's had to encounter. "Guess you'll have to go hungry, because I'm not seeing-"

He sees Josh hand Benedict the rifle.

"Hey! Wha-"

Grey looks behind him and realizes exactly what's about to happen.

GreyAngry.png

"LANA!"

Even though he's too slow to react, the bullet miraculously misses Lana. Grey turns back to Benedict, fuming, and slices the watermelon in half with his sword as it flies through the air. "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

First Midchapter Update
"Dear Hearts and Murderous People"

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.

The sound of two dozen guns being loaded one after the other fills the town, followed by several doors swinging open with a loud creeaaaaak. Townsfolk of different ages, most on the older end, pour out, each dressed in something different, but sporting the same dirty, dusted, worn look the rest of the town has. Each of them holds a gun pointed directly at you, most of the weapons at least slightly more impressive than the old man's century-old double-barrel. The only comfort is that half the townspeople are shaking as they aim, and a trained gunslinger might recognize that their stance is all off; some of them would get blown away as soon as they pulled the trigger.

However, there is one man who sticks out. Wearing green armor and a helmet, his stance much more refined than anyone else in this town, and holding an SMG that's properly maintained, he's the one who speaks first.

1584913881426.png
Sgt. Abraham

"They're not mutants. Stand down."

A sigh of relief floods the town. Everyone lowers their guns, releasing all the pent-up nervous sweat they'd barely been able to contain. The old man glances around in confusion. "EH?! WHAT'RE YA' IDJITS DOIN'?! THEY GONNA KILL US IN OUR SLEEP IF WE AIN'T KILLIN' 'EM FIRS'!

The soldier comes up to him and pushes his shotgun down. "Calm down, Rufus. Mutants aren't smart. They shoot on sight." Angrily, the senior citizen storms back into his house, hastily putting the dumpster lid back in the frame and grumbling something about 'tree-huggers.' "Sorry about that," the soldier apologizes to all of you. "I know you're all confused, and I don't blame you. I'll try to explain everything. The name's Sergeant Abraham of the Crimson Raiders, Third Battalion, Second Company. At least I was until the heat got to be too much in the war against the Mutants and I tried to settle down here in my hometown. Turns out the bastards come from every corner and ass-crevice of Pandora."

"So. Where would you like me to begin?"

Cast List

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Who am I you ask?" Captain Falcons smiles as he hops out the Blue Falcon "Well, I am. The one. The only. CAPTAAAIN FALCON!" Faclon strikes a pose as his voice echoes through-out the town.
He straightens up "You can call me Cap or Falcon if you'd like. And might I say, you ate just the most adorablest thing I've ever seen! I know 'adorablest' isn't a word but screw it, it is now. And you're it!"
Reiksguard Reiksguard 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

There were two ways Mrakus could've answer that. Either A tell them of his true identity. Or B decive these souls of his true name,rank and allegiance.

Of course Mrakus chose to decive, as it was the way of the alpha legion. Only trust the legion.

" i am Alpharius of the 10th omegan company". Said the marine as he once again lower down his bolter. "And you? Who are you? It is only fair that you also introduce yourself. Along with your companion over there." Mrakus pointed at Elizabeth as he told this all to tanya.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

• Prologue Part I
    "A Bunch of Jackasses in a Ship"

latest

The Guardians of the Galaxy's famous ship, The Benatar, flew through space at about a million miles an hour. All six Guardians (Star-Lord, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, and Gamora) were in the ship, singing along to the lyrics of The Spinners' hit single, "Rubberband Man." Which, was a common practice amongst the Guardians of the Galaxy, and a favorite pass-time for them.

tenor.gif

"Hey y'all, prepare yourselves for the Rubberband Maaaan! Sing it, Drax!" The team's leader, Star-Lord, shouted as he sang in perfect harmony with the 80's classic.

tumblr_pcqgr70dSn1vfmsbyo3_540.gifv

*snore*

"You always fall asleep on the chorus, man..." Star-Lord muttered disappointedly. Gamora was singing along at least, albeit less enthusiastically than her leader/boyfriend. Rocket was humming along with the lyrics as well, while Groot seemed too immersed in his videogame, and Mantis... well, Mantis didn't really know what was going on at all, to be honest.

xpwn1vn.jpg

"So, to recap," Rocket said as he pushed a lever on his chair, turning to face Quill. "We answer the distress call, go down there, help pretty-pants and her kingdom with whatever problem she's got, and then get paid?"

"Uh-huh..." Star-Lord replied as he stood up, putting the ship into auto-pilot and slipping his famous leather jacket over his grey t-shirt. "Except you will be staying watch."

"Why the hell do I gotta stay watch!?" Rocket shouted in response, angered at the thought of being left behind by his team.

"Because the last time we had to be diplomatic, you called the people we were working for a bunch of conceded douchebags and stole their Annulax Batteries!" Quill shouted in response, flabbergasted that he even had to explain such a situation to his furry friend.

tumblr_ozt5m5f7xK1uhh267o4_250.gif

"For the last time, Quill, they are called Harbulary Batteries." Drax suddenly said, apparently suddenly being wide awake, despite being fast asleep mere moments ago.

"They're literally not!" Quill replied with an annoyed, kind of shocked laugh, once again being directed toward someone's ignorance. He soon looked confused, though. "Wait... weren't you like... just asleep?" Star-Lord asked.

"It was a fake sleep. I did not want to have to join you in your singing. You are all horrible singers... unlike me. I have the voice of an angel." Drax replied.

"Well, that's kinda rude..." Star-Lord said as the ship finally landed, balling up his fist and smashing a button, which prompted the door at the other end to open.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4449733565304e38306652524c773d3d2d3538363238313138372e313533363336303035323439383438363839303735323733383631302e676966

"Will all of you stop for five seconds?" Gamora, being perhaps the most sensible one there, asked with an eye roll as she grabbed her knife off a table. "We have a job to do." She said, sternly.

"Quill started it!" Rocket shouted as he pointed to Star-Lord.

"No I didn't!" Quill fired back.

"ENOUGH!!" Gamora shouted at the top of her lungs, getting everyone's attention. Barring Groot, who was too immersed in whatever videogame he was playing to look up. "If you don't cease this senseless bickering, then none of us will be paid at all by anyone," Gamora said. Quill nodded.

"Yeah... what she said." He said, pointing to his girlfriend as everyone began to exit the ship... except for Groot. "Come on, Groot!" Star-Lord shouted, which prompted Groot to stand up, thumbs still working tirelessly at his videogame as he and the rest left the ship, leaving Rocket all alone. The last Guardian in question rolled his eyes as he began to shift through various objects around the ship, placing his guns and other various weapons beside him.

"Yeah... I'll show you who's gotta keep watch when I stick a friggin' stick up your ass..." Rocket muttered under his breath as he began fastening various parts together, tinkering with whatever he could find to potentially pass the time. A substantial amount of time passed after that, and by this point, he was laying on his back, talking out loud to himself. "Diplomatic... I can be diplomatic!" Rocket shouted, throwing up his arms in annoyance. "If there's anyone who can't be diplomatic, it's Drax! He screams at every friggin' thing he sees! Right, Groot?" Rocket asked, before looking up, only to remember that Groot was gone as well. A loud sigh escaped his lips as he fell back onto the ground, defeated. "...right."

FWOOM!

Not even five seconds later, a swirling purple vortex of death opened right up. Rocket glanced up and was surprised at the sight as it began to slowly suck him in. He screamed loudly and grabbed his rifle, firing a shot of electric energy at it, though that was only sucked into the center. "Shit... shit!" Rocket shouted as he tried to grab onto a loose piece of the floor, trying desperately to hold on and to not be pulled in. Though, no matter what happened... no matter what he did, it really didn't matter, because soon he was pulled in, and the rift shut.

"Damn straight. Good on you for getting it." Lucky smirked appreciatively at Kendall.

Naturally, their presence attracted all kinds of trouble. Lucky simply watched with that creepy, creepy smile on his face as truckloads of guns surrounded them, and as their owners mistook them for mutants, but then corrected themselves. Good. Lucky was just figuring out which one would get shot first. "Quite alright, I have been called a mutant before." He flitted his cracked eyes towards Captain Falcon. Yet, deep in his gut, a fire glowed. They reminded him so much of the soldiers back in Blood Gulch. Those people who danced around treating him and his friends like shit, made everything worse. He just had to keep remembering that they weren't. he was free from them. Those dickchewers could never fuck with him again. And if they did? Hoohoohoo, perhaps this new bunch would like to watch.

"Me name's Lucky O'Chopper, though if you don't like that, you can call me any of these:" He tapped his nubs together. "Asshole rabbit, two-timin' rat, selfish jerk, Blabberbutt..." As far as he was concerned, he could insult himself all he wanted, and others could insult him all they wanted. Why bother? He couldn't feel insult anymore! "In fact, I have no interest in conflict with anyone here. Except Bene...Eh, not even Benedict. I am simply on me way to tie up some loose ends. But don't think I'm too weak to do it with no help! Does everyone see this?" He spun in a circle, showing off the green stone across his heart. "This is pure, enchanted jade, given to me by Mismakora herself! With this patch, I am invulnerable to anyone's pansiness, so don't even try to break me heart. All you'll get is a broken skin. Right, Kendall?" He snickered at Kendall's wound.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Everyone Everyone

kV2ehZY.gif

#13E64A
#30F4F3

This was the reason you don't overindulge on your own product, as The Son had. He was pretty fucked up. Having slaughtered dozens of his own men in his heightened state, until it was like he was in a twisted hellish jungle. He couldn't even tell where he was or what the hell was happening, he just knew he had to kill the monsters surrounding him leaving nothing but bodies in his wake. Up until he reached the top, and saw the crimson rainbow road stretched out before him. Calling for him to cross it. As he continued going he began to feel weightless. But the road began to contort and swirl and squirm until it was purple twisted spiral beneath him. Swallowing him up and spitting him out.
When he landed the vertigo hit him hard and it took all he could muster to stagger towards one of the buildings. Hand clutching at the ramshackle plating to hold himself up as the acid creeped up his throat. Leaving him to vomit up against the building.
tumblr_nlgx8n2tqK1uo5rtao2_1280.gifv

"Fucking shit!"
Was all he was able to shout before more bile was forced up. Time and time again he thought his system would never get through purging itself. But finally it ended, leaving his throat feeling like he'd swallowed burning coals. He spat trying to get the taste out of his mouth before he even noticed his surroundings. Still less than sober.
tumblr_nlgw3ncKFm1uo5rtao1_540.gifv

"Where the hell am I?!"
He rasped trying to get some kind of grip on his current displacement.

Meanwhile

The Henchman was in a club. Given his former ties he was able to get a room all to himself. His former boss had given him some of their latest product as a parting gift. After Mary took the money and left him, how could he not try and take the pain away with some drugs. Completely unaware of the screaming and shots that rang outside the room. Both due to the music blasting outside and his heightened state leaving him content and numb. Even as the room contorted into a sprawling jungle and a bunch of giant animals surrounded him.
giphy.gif

"H- hey... What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be in a zoo?"
He asked before a paw connected with his skull.
"Hey, why are you so mad at me for?"
He asked as he was struck again. There was a tiger with its jaws locked on his ankles. Roughly dragging him from the couch. Each animal poised to kill. But as they went to maul him with their tooth and claw, he could feel the ground giving way beneath him. Until he saw he was falling through a swirling purple vortex. Simply dropped in a crowd of other people. He took a moment and spat some blood onto the ground.
"My head hurts..."
He complained in his stupor as he got up and looked around. The place despite his warped vision looked nothing like Miami.... Where was he?
He'd have to get his questions answered later. For now he saw a familiar figure in a white suit, though it wasn't as crisp as he was used to.
"Boss?!"
The large man called. Causing the other to look abruptly at the familiar voice. Eyes wide in disbelief, somewhat hostile.
tumblr_nlgw3ncKFm1uo5rtao1_540.gifv

"You're real right... You're not some sort of fucking hallucination are you?"
The Son was slumped against a wall clutching an axe in his hand.
tumblr_nlgxcutdVI1uo5rtao1_1280.gifv

"No, I'm pretty real... I think... You don't look so good though boss."
The Henchman approached cautiously and offered his hand. It took a moment but The Son took it, The Henchman pulling him to his feet. The Son sighing in relief.
tumblr_nlgw2hLlTa1uo5rtao1_640.gifv

"Heh, I'm glad to see you again. Even if you look like someone did a number on you."
"Yeah... I guess we can catch up some time after we uh figure out what's going on. I've got somehing to tell you..."
They both looked out into the crowd trying to figure out what to do next.

@OPEN FOR INTERACTION​

Sighing through his nose, Jason lamented that he had so little time to process anything before it all kept going to hell, There was a man with a rifle, a rabbit with a lot of weapons, and just general chaos.
Reeling back a fist, he was tempted to split the proverbial red sea by creating a loud enough explosion to stop the chaotic mess that these people had already cooked up, but it seemed like outside interference was enough to settle them down. He slowly lowers his arm and sighs.

"Seems like some of you have been acquainted already" he murmurs, approaching the rabbit and looking down at him "You, angry creature, how do you know several of these people already? They look nothing like you" his eyes narrow slightly "Could it be you've experienced this before?"

His eyes scanned Benedict, then Lana, then Kendall

"You'd better get to talking because where I'm from, possession of an automatic firearm is a punishable offense. Let alone threatening to use such a weapon"
His heroic smile had faded, replaced by a cold calculation, this man wanted answers, and he intended to get them.

P PopcornPie
(Mentioned) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Zora chuckled. It sounded pretty condescending, and that's because, it was. "Well, girlie, I ain't got a clue what a 'Stand' is, but this isn't whatever those are. Nah, this has got to be the work of someone's Epithet. Don't tell me you don't know what those are." It seemed like Zora didn't quite grasp what was happening. To her, nothing was out of her ordinary. She didn't have a reason to suspect anything of being different, or something she couldn't handle. In fact, when the small army appeared from the blue, Zora produced her gun again, an eager look on her face as she waved it over the gathered crowd.

"Now THIS is more like it!"

Of course, good things can never last, and instead of an all-out-shoot-out, the armored men just wanted to talk. Bleh. Zora hopped off her barrel and strode up to Sergeant Abraham, all with her gun still prepped to fire.

"I'm with the lil rat on this one," Zora said, motioning to Rocket with her firearm. "I'm guessin' you don't know who I am, or who I work for, else you wouldn't've messed with me. I'm willin' to forgive and forget this once, iffin ya just put me back home. I can do some reeeeal damage if you don't coorperate, Abraham."

With all the gunfire going around, Phoenix figured his "sit still and wait" maneuver would just get him shot. So he did the sensible thing and crawled away, like a scurrying bug. A rifle was shot where he was going, so he turned and went the other way, only to bump into an armored shin of one of the town residents. Panicked, Phoenix sprung to his feet, hands raised and palms forward.

"I-It wasn't me! I don't even know how to use a gun!" He backpedaled hard, nearly trampling right over Rocket in his escape. In fact, the walking, talking alien experiment was what broke Phoenix for a moment. He froze again, eyes locked on Rocket's head as the raccoon talked to the Sargent. Phoenix didn't even register what the man was saying.

"Is that raccoon.... talking?"

Abbott tried to pick himself up from the ground, but as he heard shots ring out, he immediately dropped back down and covered his head. The sailor was never really cut out for combat. Since he was still partially blind from the flash, he wasn't sure if his captain was being attacked. He certainly wasn't ready to see Voss die in front of him because he was too stupid to do anything about it. That is if he ever regains his sight. He whimpered as the gunshots continued.

Voss' heart nearly burst out of his chest as gunshots began to fill the air. Ignoring where they may be coming from, Voss immediately dropped to the ground, too. Before he did, however, he limped towards a pile of debris and hid behind it. There, Voss found Abbott on the dirt, just outside the cover of the debris. Without alerting him, he attempted to grab his first mate towards him so he has more cover. Abbott responded by frantically kicking and yelling at the potential attacker. He quickly found out it was only Voss, and swiftly returned to him.

"Why didn't you use that camera?!"

"I-I got flustered! I tried but then I blinded myself on accident!"

"Only you can do that..." He sighed as Abbott began to pat himself. "What's the matter, boy?"

"M-my camera! I lost it! I don't know where it is! H-hey! Where's my guitar, too?!"

Before Voss could object to him, Abbott peeked around the pile of debris to snatch his camera, but when he looked up...

Oh no...

Dozens of the townsfolk had shown up with more guns, pointed at various people. Apparently, they were also hiding in front of a house. Voss looked behind himself after hearing the familiar cock of a gun and found both him and Abbott in direct line of a firearm. One of the townsfolk, an older woman, had found them. They froze like deer in the headlights, until someone spoke up...

The man introduced himself as Sargent Abraham who, similarly to them, worked in the military at some point. He dismissed all the townspeople and reestablished peace. At least for now. He asked everyone for questions as the duo remained behind the debris in the distance. They haven't yet bothered to introduce themselves just yet. Voss was half having a panic attack on the ground while Abbott was shaking like a leaf. He peered over the debris to speak to Abraham.

"Uhm... Yeah, c-can you explain everything??"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Open for Interaction)​

Anna managed to calm down enough to get an take on her situation. It was clear from her first sight that she was on a different world, definitely not Arendelle. Her second sight showed her that she wasn't the only one here who was brought through. And the residents of the town started to show up. All armed and dangerous, carrying guns. Funny how she knew they were guns. She walked over once everything has settled down, right by a.... Foot tall rabbit? Okay! That was going to take some time getting used to.
"Damn straight. Good on you for getting it." Lucky smirked appreciatively at Kendall.

Naturally, their presence attracted all kinds of trouble. Lucky simply watched with that creepy, creepy smile on his face as truckloads of guns surrounded them, and as their owners mistook them for mutants, but then corrected themselves. Good. Lucky was just figuring out which one would get shot first. "Quite alright, I have been called a mutant before." He flitted his cracked eyes towards Captain Falcon. Yet, deep in his gut, a fire glowed. They reminded him so much of the soldiers back in Blood Gulch. Those people who danced around treating him and his friends like shit, made everything worse. He just had to keep remembering that they weren't. he was free from them. Those dickchewers could never fuck with him again. And if they did? Hoohoohoo, perhaps this new bunch would like to watch.

"Me name's Lucky O'Chopper, though if you don't like that, you can call me any of these:" He tapped his nubs together. "Asshole rabbit, two-timin' rat, selfish jerk, Blabberbutt..." As far as he was concerned, he could insult himself all he wanted, and others could insult him all they wanted. Why bother? He couldn't feel insult anymore! "In fact, I have no interest in conflict with anyone here. Except Bene...Eh, not even Benedict. I am simply on me way to tie up some loose ends. But don't think I'm too weak to do it with no help! Does everyone see this?" He spun in a circle, showing off the green stone across his heart. "This is pure, enchanted jade, given to me by Mismakora herself! With this patch, I am invulnerable to anyone's pansiness, so don't even try to break me heart. All you'll get is a broken skin. Right, Kendall?" He snickered at Kendall's wound.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Everyone Everyone
So he was that type of person, a voice said in Anna’s head.
She looked the bunny over, frowning.
Why was she so calm all of a sudden?
The bunny looked and sounded dangerous.
Because you are also dangerous the voice in her head said.

She smiled and said in a strangely creepy princessy tone.

”Hello Lucky O’Chopper, my name is Anna, nice to meet you. Nice paw by the way!” She pointed to his Paw of Death, ”I look forward to being.... Friends.” Inside her head, someone was dying of laughter.

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Having the attention span of a sugar-crazed five year old (mostly due to the copious amounts of drugs he was taking), Trevor's attention was soon swept away from the soldier as he turned and faced the... Scottish rabbit thing.

HospitableEcstaticBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

"Ah.... good lord...." He groaned out as he approached the talking bunny... thing. "How many fucking talking animals are there gonna be? First, there was the Rocket thing, then like AT LEAST like two other people in fursuits just this morning at the fuckin' mall, and now there's you!" Trevor shouted as he reached down, attempting to grab Lucky by the ears and lift him up. If successful, Trevor would bring Lucky close to his face, and... sniff him. Ew. "And when was the last time you had a fuckin' bath!?" He asked as he exaggerated a cringing face.

On Rocket's side of things, things weren't fairing much better for him. Because, before he could even get an answer out of the soldier, he was personally insulted by not one, but two people. A growl came out of his throat as he quickly spun around, holding up his weapon for both Phoenix and Zora to see.

FastFakeFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

"Listen here, bud! I ain't no frikkin' raccoon! The name is Rocket! You hear that? The only Guardian in the known galaxy to have committed thirteen counts of theft, twenty-three counts of escape from his incarceration, seven counts of mercenary activity, and fifteen counts of arson before half of his lifespan! Call me a raccoon again and I SWEAR I'LL...!!!"

He swung his oversized laser cannon to aim at both, four exit holes of fiery red justice began to swell up, the touting rifle of destruction swelling up raw energy.

"I AM NOT A VERMIN!!!"

P PopcornPie TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

"Nearl, Radiant Knight of Rhodes Island", the warrior gave in response to Abraham as she moves the warhammer over her shoulder, grip on the handle with a soft smile, "Healer and proud warrior. Glad to be of service."

Before another word, she listened to the rest of of the group's introductions, smiles on some, frowns on others, it seems she will be able to get friendly with some of them, but, others, not so much. The rabbit earlier, now Lucky, seemed disheartening the most, such desires for violence.

This will certainly be different, and that's putting it lightly.

@EveryoneElseThere

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1584917417668.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
[The last post for the day, feeling too sleepy since I pulled an all nighter]
The old man pointed a gun at me! I can't even understand a word he's saying but I feel threatened by everything that comes out of his mouth! Yup, it's official:
Everyone here is insane but me. I won't go down without a fight though, there's no way I'm letting some senile old man beat me in a standoff.
I tried pulling something out but all I got was Jerry biting my finger, growling like a dog as he did it. I flicked him away before putting my hand back in the pocket. I took a gun out and threatened to shoot the old man. . . Or that’s what I would do because I realized it was a water pistol. I could’ve sworn that I had a gun stored there. I kept pulling things out of my pockets but there was nothing but toys. I could have sworn I stored deadly weapons there. . . Unless.

Jerry.

When I looked at him, he smiled at me before attempting to run away. I grabbed him by the legs and flipped him upside down, he started pouring out all MY weapons when I shook him. So, this mouse was trying to get me killed by stealing all my weapons and replacing them with useless substitutes to leave me defenseless?! Wow. I would rip the mouse in half if it weren't from the alarming amount of guns being pointed at us. I dropped Jerry out of pure shock as my jaw falls. They lowered their guard thanks to the green armored person and I let out a sigh. Thought I was a goner.

I started picking my weapons back up and shoving them to my endless abyss I call a pocket, shooting Jerry a death glare as I do that. He shrugged in response.​

(From the PAYDAY 2 universe)

Jacket was in his part of the Safehouse, cleaning up all the cassette tapes that were scattered across the floor, arranging them back into the shelf nearby. He then grabbed his tape recorder, that he uses for conversation and looked around the room. He spotted his arcade machine, smiling. As he was going to the machine, a purple vortex appeared right in front of him, catching Jacket off guard. He fell back and tried to cover his face, but felt the ground slipping away. He was in this vortex, undoubtedly confused.

When he felt hard ground, he stumbled to get up. He held his head as he tried to get a sense of things.
He wasn't in the arcade game like he probably thought he was in..
He was in some desert "town."
Feeling out of place, Jacket awkwardly stood there, gripping his recorder tight. After scanning the area, he realizes that there's a lot of other people and beings here. Among this group, he spots what it looks like a henchman from the Russian Mafia, and another, but the other didn't look like some ordinary henchman. Jacket froze.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

"Laddie, you don't know the half of it." He turned around again, to show Jason the spare pistol he had strapped to his back with a belt. An actual belt, not another dress. (The dress he already had was being dragged on the ground behind him) "I don't think I have time to tell you the whole story of how I came to questin' for this patch, but let me tell you this: It was quite the mental battle. And I guess you could say that I had to cheat in order to win." The smile dropped slightly. "Compassion is a bitch."

He was about to respond to Anna's compliment, and rebuke her comment about being friends, only to get pulled off the ground by the ears. Only one person had done this to him before. "Hooded lassie? Boy, all of us are comin'...Together..." Nope, that was the nose of a grown man shoved in his face instead. Lucky's smile dropped a little further when Trevor commented on his scent...Or, to be more accurate, the nightmarish, discordant smorgasbord of blood, sweat, tears, dirt, cacti, oil, rust, pig shit, bull shit, horse shit, jaguar shit, dragon shit, his own shit, cacti, insects, fruit juices, the inside juices of carnivorous plants, the inside juices of snakes, mud...Let's just say he had to wallow in a lot of things before he reached Mismakora. "Pardon me for being suddenly pulled into a series of adventures across the multiverse, laddie, and not havin' time to wash up." Of course, if he knew those cute girls (Natasha and Julia) would be here, then he would have swiped some fur shampoo at the Cape along with the portal making device. (Which got sucked in with him, but appeared to have been lost on impact) "I guess I'll have to, though, because it seems I need to make some impressions..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mentioned in passing: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch )

Last edited:
Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
79e.png

"Me? I'm Tanya. I'm just a lowly farm girl that was dropped in the middle of this hellhole."

An obvious lie if you looked at all the medals on her chest and the uniform. But why tell them who she was? Besides they didn't look like they were allied with the Empire anyway. Or what if they were working with Being X? So many potential enemies for Tanya. It was like walking through a minefield blind. No matter. One of them called himself a captain, the spandex one and the other one was part of a company? Tanya outranked them both. She couldn't help but feel smug in the knowledge that she was above these lower life form plebeians. Suddenly the Winged Ace gritted her teeth. Did Mr Spandex really just call her cute? She shot everyone a cold smile. They could all die and she wouldn't care for people who were so useless to her cause. But for now sticking with them might benefit her a lot.

"Mr Captain I am not cute"

She wandered away from the trio as a Racoon and a man who appears to be clinically insane has caught her attention. The Racoon in question was yelling at some people for pointing out the obvious fact that he is a Racoon. This was all too funny to Tanya who burst out laughing at the Racoon shouting.

"I'm sorry, Mr Racoon, but this is all too funny to me! A Racoon which denies its own species. It's like the plot to some bad 90s film."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Reiksguard Reiksguard

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

'Elizabeth, what have you gotten yourself into...?'

This was her thoughts as the blonde woman and the two men addressed both her and the woman. They definitely dressed weird, but this was another dimension, it wasn't her place to judge what they wore. To anyone else, she would seem like the weird one with what she wore.

When Einstein was brought up, she looked at the blonde woman. "
You've read Einstein too?" She'd explain the tears later, but for now she was right, introductions were in order. Getting up, she dusted off her skirt before looking at them. "My name is Elizabeth. We'll probably be traveling together since we have no other option. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones here, so we should go find the others."

She looked at the man who addressed himself as from a legion. "
It's nice to meet you all." Then, she heard a new voice, looking and seeing the townspeople point guns at them, followed by a man in green armor come up to them, saying he was from the Crimson Raiders.

Hearing the word mutants, it felt a bit right for her to be called one. Yeah, she was human, but with her powers, she didn't feel human. As for what the Crimson Raiders are...

"
What are the Crimson Raiders?"

Watching Tanya walk away, she now was left with three men. Some part of her felt like this wasn't a great idea to leave a woman alone with three men, but considering the situation right now, the implications of leaving three guys alone with a woman wouldn't actually happen. Especially since they had weapons.

Reiksguard Reiksguard , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
Izzy gives Zora a flat look. "I don't know what an 'Epithet' is." Though she could certainly think of a few for the woman. "Anyways, a Stand is -"
She's cut off by the sudden emergence of the townsfolk. Seeing so many guns, she scrambles to phase the triggers of as many as she could - but then they all retreated back inside. Phew. She couldn't really handle that many people at once.

She follows Zora to the armored man. "Er, yeah, also - where the fuck is 'Pandora'? I mean, all the world's evil is obviously contained here, but like -" She waves to the moon "- is this some kinda alternate timeline bullshit?"

At Rocket's sudden outburst, 『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』turns and activates its power on the racoon and his gun. It'll fall through his hands, and he'll find himself unable to pick it back up for a few minutes. "Hey, furster, we just got done with the gun-waving, right? Can we uh, not blow people's head off?"

( TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Sora’s side: FF0732C1-3E3B-43D4-A7BB-08AEE8F50456.jpeg

As Sora tried to investigate the building he set out to find, he was put into a group with a bunch of people he didn’t know and then the city folk aimed their guns at them thinking they were ‘Mutants’ as they were saying, then this guy in the green armor comes in to calm them down and ask what everyone wanted to know.

Sora would have asked him what he was talking about if Lucky didn’t show up making a scene. “Lucky? What are you doing here? I thought you went with Rex or had the very least went home.”

P PopcornPie

Dani’s side: 4BDDEEE8-86F7-4091-A1AB-92CD2E9BD3C3.jpeg

“Something tells me, they aren’t a fan of ghost. Hey!” As Danielle was walking around the town until a lot of people had their sights on her, ready to shoot. They were going to until the guy in green armor comes in and introduces himself. “Ok, first off; what kind of mutants are we talking about, the turtle verity? The blob monster kind? Y’know things like that. And another thing, you mind if I ask who are the Crimson Riders, and what’s Pandora?”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back