• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm excited guys, who else is excited to start >D. I will fill in missing info in a little, working on some things, and I will get to it, but starting post is still happening today~.

Type A Ghost, since Type B would just freak people out. Rank three.
That, or they have a drawing over their face to let people know that they are there. xD

Type A Ghost, since Type B would just freak people out. Rank three.
Lmao, okay, you are free to start your character sheet. You will have one signature ability, and one magical ability. If you are in high school let me know your elective and alternative elective choice. If college, let me know your major, and other class choices as well.

Btw, what kind of tournaments can the ghosts do? They can't touch anything or be touched by anyone. 🤔
The Type B have their own problems, since nobody can see them.

Btw, what kind of tournaments can the ghosts do? They can't touch anything or be touched by anyone. 🤔
They can be touched by magic type stuff, neutral things have no effect on them. They have magic of their own, but obviously they would be weaponless. They can take place in anything, they are still prone to the 'right kind' of damage.

They are also people of sorts, so they are subject to whatever psychology warfare or mind games come at them lol, and lack of strategy from their end, etc.

I'm excited guys, who else is excited to start >D. I will fill in missing info in a little, working on some things, and I will get to it, but starting post is still happening today~.
Can't wait to start posting lol XD

Oooh!!! I'm still working on my character sheet! I'll post in like 10 minutes for review! (It'll be sloppy, so it'll definitely need some review @_@)

Holy carp, that did not take 10 minutes, but it's ready for review. I'm gonna do some formatting while you look at the content.

Ah, I meant wizard. I accidentally put down caster since they were interchangable in my mind : P
As for the signature ability, I'm a bit confused about that one. Let me read up a bit more and fix it. If I still have questions, I'll ask you about it.

Erm... looks like I may need that help anyways. 😅 What's the difference between magical ability and signature ability?

Signature is pretty much what they are able to learn already, since it naturally appears.
Example: A ghost's signature is Telekinesis while their magic is Ice magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back