• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
My character is done! I'd like a pureblood character to request to have Paramirum "Apocrypha", the stoic bookworm, as your guardian! Seraphiel Seraphiel Ocean123 Ocean123 and @ZeeNathan ,I believe you three have the purebloods right now? If I missed anyone please tag them Seraphiel! We can dm with Seraphiel and each other to work out how the relationship would be in the RP! I'm very excited!
Maxim is also a pureblood. OBESE plays him. I say you see who appeals to you most!
Also a few more people have been assigned dorms.

How many classes may we choose as college students? I have English Major with a minor in Journalism. As for her classes, she’ll take Creative Writing, Communications, Self Control, Power Amplification, and Magic Mastery. But is this enough?

How many classes may we choose as college students? I have English Major with a minor in Journalism. As for her classes, she’ll take Creative Writing, Communications, Self Control, Power Amplification, and Magic Mastery. But is this enough?
It would be similar to real life, so that's considered full time. It's enough, they just choose the days for them as well. Now you can do this, or have me do it which I recommend, so I can get them in some classes with others. You can also do that yourself by viewing schedules. Say Mon and Wed she has Journalism from 1pm-4pm, t-th-fri is English, self control, power amp, sat is 8 am - 2pm magic mastery etc. That's not her schedule but an example.

It would be similar to real life, so that's considered full time. It's enough, they just choose the days for them as well. Now you can do this, or have me do it which I recommend, so I can get them in some classes with others. You can also do that yourself by viewing schedules. Say Mon and Wed she has Journalism from 1pm-4pm, t-th-fri is English, self control, power amp, sat is 8 am - 2pm magic mastery etc. That's not her schedule but an example.
I see! If you don't mind, would you like to create her class schedule? that was she can have some with other students :) please and thank you!

Yep, NP :).
Still open for those interested! Let me know the race/rank/type you want (student, guardian, teacher, hunter). You may post in character creation, read what's available!

Last edited:
My character is done! I'd like a pureblood character to request to have Paramirum "Apocrypha", the stoic bookworm, as your guardian! Seraphiel Seraphiel Ocean123 Ocean123 and @ZeeNathan ,I believe you three have the purebloods right now? If I missed anyone please tag them Seraphiel! We can dm with Seraphiel and each other to work out how the relationship would be in the RP! I'm very excited!
When you have that sorted let me know, I will need to get that down, and adapt room stuff.

I'll wait about 12 hours or so so that everyone has a chance to look at the post. I'll also edit to tag the other two purebloods in Maxim and (technically, though I doubt they'll use it), Maya.

Can I get Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Crow Crow IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat and Ocean123 Ocean123 to send me their elective choices, that would be great! Please choose a main and alternative. If you already told me and I forgot, just remind me, I likely did your schedule already.

College student schedules incoming later.
Note: We are still open for those interested.

Fascinating little RP you have here.

I'm thinking of making a sort of homonculus type character, a magical weapon fused with a person, just incorrectly. His body is unstable, so he'd be on medications to stave off improper manifestations of his powers and associated medical issues. He'd be Lawful Neutral as he is utterly relentless looking for a cure, leaning Lawful Good. His arc would revolve around the transformation to lawful good and either finding a cure or coming to terms with his condition.

Under no circumstance would he give a flying **** about rank or blood purity or whatever though. I always enjoy such character interactions and it would appear there's plenty of noble characters already in play.

EDIT Another idea is just wacky to be honest, a Hunter who is also a mad scientist. One that cares less about the monetary rewards and more about seeing vampires and werewolves fight giant robot dinosaurs.

So I added "Background" to my char sheet with the family history and what was the importance of it and where they are now. If someone feels like they could put their character in and be my characters Guardian, you are free to do so. If not, then at least I hope it will give extra understanding where my character comes from and the values he brings with., maybe even will explain some of the ways he thinks or action he will do.

So I added "Background" to my char sheet with the family history and what was the importance of it and where they are now. If someone feels like they could put their character in and be my characters Guardian, you are free to do so. If not, then at least I hope it will give extra understanding where my character comes from and the values he brings with., maybe even will explain some of the ways he thinks or action he will do.
I had purposely left history and etc out so it's kind of a mystery and revealed throughout. I wont make you take it off since it's there, but just so you know, and other people don't do it.

I had purposely left history and etc out so it's kind of a mystery and revealed throughout. I wont make you take it off since it's there, but just so you know, and other people don't do it.
Ahh, my bad. I will remove it myself.

Fascinating little RP you have here.

I'm thinking of making a sort of homonculus type character, a magical weapon fused with a person, just incorrectly. His body is unstable, so he'd be on medications to stave off improper manifestations of his powers and associated medical issues. He'd be Lawful Neutral as he is utterly relentless looking for a cure, leaning Lawful Good. His arc would revolve around the transformation to lawful good and either finding a cure or coming to terms with his condition.

Under no circumstance would he give a flying **** about rank or blood purity or whatever though. I always enjoy such character interactions and it would appear there's plenty of noble characters already in play.

EDIT Another idea is just wacky to be honest, a Hunter who is also a mad scientist. One that cares less about the monetary rewards and more about seeing vampires and werewolves fight giant robot dinosaurs.
I am up for both of your ideas :). We currently have no hunters, so that would be a fascinating, as well as terrifying hunter in its own right lol. I will leave it up to you what you want to do. If you choose the first one, you will get some sort of ranking, even if you don't care about it. Currently 3 and under are available, we need more lowers, so higher are not. Pureblood noble etc wouldn't even be available to them, they would be some kind of hybrid thing. Let me know what you'd like, but you are free to start a character when ready, just let me know what you choose!

Alright my hyper zombie Ezra is all done! Really hope I didn't mess anything up :-_-lines:

Alright my hyper zombie Ezra is all done! Really hope I didn't mess anything up :-_-lines:
You are good, I already assigned him to a dorm as well. I don't recall but if you are a high school student, tell me your electives, and if you are a college student, tell me the major you want, and the other classes as well.

You are good, I already assigned him to a dorm as well. I don't recall but if you are a high school student, tell me your electives, and if you are a college student, tell me the major you want, and the other classes as well.
Oh! I kinda saw someone else ad that to their own profile so i did the same, Ezra is in College and Majoring in Magical Mastery

Nope, it's perfect now. The undeath class doesn't currently exist, but I can add it, same with track. We do have another zombie, so we can see about getting you both in that class :P.
I figured the idea of there being history and culture classes revolving around some of the races wouldn't be too far fetched a thing haha

Posting will start soon. Here is a rough guideline for what to include at the top of your post. You may edit or change anything you'd like. Remember this is a literate roleplay, so please get a good amount of words in. Try to let almost everyone make an intro post before posting again. Afterwards, as long as you don't speed post, you don't need to wait for everyone.

Name (Large letters/unique color of choice)
Image here
Optional Scene Relevant Song Link Here
| Race | Race Rank | Magic Rank | Grade | Location

If no one has any interest, I am thinking I will have my character be the leader of circle 2 :). We have a leader for circle 1. If anyone wants to lead circle 3, (or secretly lead circle 4 dm me), then let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back