• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah, I meant wizard. I accidentally put down caster since they were interchangable in my mind : P
As for the signature ability, I'm a bit confused about that one. Let me read up a bit more and fix it. If I still have questions, I'll ask you about it.
Signature ability is the first ability that they learn when they discover their magic. It is also something not related to people's natural racial abilities.

I made a slight tweak to the signature ability. Is that good? Also, do you think I should classify William as a type 3 wizard? His abilities can span village wide considering the dances cause the entire villages crop yield to increase.

I made a slight tweak to the signature ability. Is that good? Also, do you think I should classify William as a type 3 wizard? His abilities can span village wide considering the dances cause the entire villages crop yield to increase.
You need to delete the magic ability, as at your rank you can't have it. Also as a wizard type B you would need a wand, if you want to do it wandless, you have to be wizard type C.

You guys are welcome to get the race head spot or the student body. In fact, nobody made a principal character. 🤔

You guys are welcome to get the race head spot or the student body. In fact, nobody made a principal character. 🤔
We do have a principal at the moment, they are just called the headmaster :). Also since so many people made purebloods, I am thinking I will get rid of race heads, I don't want everyone to be one -D-. I'm gonn leave president etc though.

We do have a principal at the moment, they are just called the headmaster :). Also since so many people made purebloods, I am thinking I will get rid of race heads, I don't want everyone to be one -D-. I'm gonn leave president etc though.
Ah, and do you have a vp yet? Just curiou, since I bet someone will make a character for that upon me mentioning it.

I believe RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 made a character that's highly likely I principal. Is that correct? It's not mentioned tho so I'm kinda confused

Starting post is up guys Avolair Academy: In Character
Make sure you follow the following format

Name (Large letters/unique color of choice)
Image here
Optional Scene Relevant Song Link Here
| Race | Race Rank | Magic Rank | Grade | Location

At the top of your post. This is a literate roleplay, so I want to see good lengths. I have added new schedules and new dorms for people, it is the day BEFORE classes start, you are just arriving getting all your stuff etc.
ZeeNathan ZeeNathan Ocean123 Ocean123 IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Crow Crow Wonderstruck Wonderstruck FoldedPages FoldedPages OBESE OBESE Ian Temero Ian Temero Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon Fate0013 Fate0013 Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

Alrighty just got my first post up :D. Excited to see the rest 8D. I will assign Blackrose and Tay dorms when their characters are posted. I'll see about classes tomorrow. Let me know what electives you guys choose. TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Alrighty just got my first post up :D. Excited to see the rest 8D. I will assign Blackrose and Tay dorms when their characters are posted. I'll see about classes tomorrow. Let me know what electives you guys choose. TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Could you explain the signature ability to me? I want to make sure I get it right.

It is their first ability. Essentially their main overall. You'll end up as rank 4, so you will only have the signature ability in general.
So a werewolf's signature ability would be their transformation, correct? Also, for a werewolf, should we describe what their wolf looks like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back