• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I accept these terms.

Also:

My fucking ass reading the "I can't read this" section knowing full well I can read cursive.

I accept these terms.

Also:

My fucking ass reading the "I can't read this" section knowing full well I can read cursive.

Welcome aboard ill send the discord! also, im dyslexic as heck and write in half print cursive crap and cant read my own handwriting half the time XD no worries lol

Welcome aboard ill send the discord! also, im dyslexic as heck and write in half print cursive crap and cant read my own handwriting half the time XD no worries lol

xD

I'm just too used to reading books and can read print hella fast, but then cursive comes along (the shit I write in) and I'm just...

"............"

I accept these terms

I’m interested I think I’ve been in this RP before a long time ago...

i accept these terms!
( i got linked to this and thought making an eccentric teacher would be fun )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back