• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
As far as the military goes what characters are claiming what slots. I know one person has already taking the Commander of the City Guard slot. I am guessing Sol is the Commander in Chief, so is there going to be a like a council of Combatant Commanders.

so is there a CS yet? cuz View attachment 634462

Gorb
Yay mirelurks
As far as the military goes what characters are claiming what slots. I know one person has already taking the Commander of the City Guard slot. I am guessing Sol is the Commander in Chief, so is there going to be a like a council of Combatant Commanders.
The army itself is 100,000 troops strong.

I have claimed the captain of the city guard, and one of the five generals. Sol is indeed the commander in cheif.

We have 4 more general spots each one in command of 20,000 men. Below the 5 generals are the 20 Marshall's 4 serving under each general. Havmt determined the other ranks yet. There will also be Sol's personal guards. A detail of 12 elite soldiers who make sure no ome comes to take him off the throne.

Yay mirelurks

The army itself is 100,000 troops strong.

I have claimed the captain of the city guard, and one of the five generals. Sol is indeed the commander in cheif.

We have 4 more general spots each one in command of 20,000 men. Below the 5 generals are the 20 Marshall's 4 serving under each general. Havmt determined the other ranks yet. There will also be Sol's personal guards. A detail of 12 elite soldiers who make sure no ome comes to take him off the throne.
I’d like one of those 20 Marshall slots then

I’d like one of those 20 Marshall slots then
Acknowledged. The marshals deliver orders from the generals to other officers and are sent on dangerous missions either solo or with a handful of suboordinates. In otherwords they do important things and have enough authority and weight of word to influence alot of things. Matoka Is even said to spar with her marshalls in her down time.

Also side note...im starting the threads today. You guys exceeded my expectations with the interest level.

I am looking for a co-gm. You must have a discord to apply for the co-gm position. Any volunteers

Interested... even though most of my ideas for powers/domains have been taken. But my character idea hasn't.

I want to play a demigod who rebelled against Sol. She didn't fight him or anything, ('cuz that would be suicidal,) but left to do her own thing. (Or maybe was kicked out for being an asshole, haha. I'm considering that as an option, too.) It's more of a friendly rivalry, not a "I'm gonna come back and burn this city to the ground," type of thing. She thinks the rest of you guys are losers for cowering under daddy's barrier, LOL.

I was thinking she could be the God of Strength, because she chose to rely on her own strength instead of the safety of the city... but that's been taken. Or maybe the God of Beasts since she's been out in the wilderness for centuries, livin' that nomad life... but that's been taken, too. I'm gonna think on it a little longer. Maybe God of Death. I mean, that's generic AF, but it could explain why she had to leave.

Last edited:
Interested... even though most of my ideas for powers/domains have been taken. But my character idea hasn't.

I want to play a demigod who rebelled against Sol. She didn't fight him or anything, ('cuz that would be suicidal,) but left to do her own thing. (Or maybe was kicked out for being an asshole, haha. I'm considering that as an option, too.) It's more of a friendly rivalry, not a "I'm gonna come back and burn this city to the ground," type of thing. She thinks the rest of you guys are losers for cowering under daddy's barrier, LOL.

I was thinking she could be the God of Strength, because she chose to rely on her own strength instead of the safety of the city... but that's been taken. Or maybe the God of Beasts since she's been out in the wilderness for centuries, livin' that nomad life... but that's been taken, too. I'm gonna think on it a little longer. Maybe God of Death. I mean, that's generic AF, but it could explain why she had to leave.
I doubt sol would kick her out unless she commited an unforgivable crime such as murder or something else. But thats a tight alley to walk because to severe a crime and hed have just erased them, to lenient and they would be locked up. Exile is pretty case specific. That said There are plenty of agents operating outside of the city at any given time.

If she left of her own accord he would likely send projections of himself to talk with her and explain why his forces wait in the city claiming that one day the world would be in dire need of them.

If she persisted in wanting to leave he would eventually leave her alone. And allow her her freedom.

His children are not gods. Demigods are powerful but actual gods exist
I know that. I'm not sure why I dropped the "demi-" in my post. But now you've definitely piqued my interest. Who / what are the actual gods? We know of Xemnu and Sol. Where, on that spectrum, do these other gods lie? And if, for example, someone calls himself the "Demigod of Fire," wouldn't that offend the actual god of fire?

Actually disregard that. Go nuts. I have a way to incorperate that into the plot bwahahahaha
LOL... okay. I don't want to be a god, but I'm still curious what you meant by "other gods." It is implied the monsters are being led by some kind of "God," but I don't know if that's literal or just myth / rumors. Some people can/will call anything powerful beyond their comprehension a "god."

i must say being an outsider in this apocalyptic scenario can be lethal even for a demigod. I would rather you didnt design such a character because it will be difficult for them to have relevance considerong the city, and the military are where the vast majority of the story takes place but feel free if you wish.
To clarify, she would have returned to the city during the recent events. She would probably use an excuse like "I came to help you weaklings fend off the hoard," or something, but, in reality, she's just a refugee like anyone else... and i look forward to seeing people call her out on that, LOL. Tough girl came back with her tail between her legs.

I know that. I'm not sure why I dropped the "demi-" in my post. But now you've definitely piqued my interest. Who / what are the actual gods? We know of Xemnu and Sol. Where, on that spectrum, do these other gods lie? And if, for example, someone calls himself the "Demigod of Fire," wouldn't that offend the actual god of fire?

LOL... okay. I don't want to be a god, but I'm still curious what you meant by "other gods." It is implied the monsters are being led by some kind of "God," but I don't know if that's literal or just myth / rumors. Some people can/will call anything powerful beyond their comprehension a "god."

To clarify, she would have returned to the city during the recent events. She would probably use an excuse like "I came to help you weaklings fend off the hoard," or something, but, in reality, she's just a refugee like anyone else... and i look forward to seeing people call her out on that, LOL. Tough girl came back with her tail between her legs.
Well Makoda definitly would chew her out. Ghett would buy her a drink and himself a keg and embrace her like the long lost sister she is.

As for these other gods...i suppose you will have to wait until i finish the lore page. Huehuehue. (Woking on it now.)

561aed0f7355789ca1298591ed0eb2550ae6dace_00.gif

Meet Marshall Sicarius the Demigod of Lightning. His domain of course grants him electricity manipulation. His power set is a well rounded and versatile set but doesn’t really exceed others. His power set is not as destructive as Fire, as fast as Light, or grants as much support capabilities as Nature. His fighting skill is swordsmanship which he builds his direct combat use of his powers around.

561aed0f7355789ca1298591ed0eb2550ae6dace_00.gif

Meet Marshall Sicarius the Demigod of Lightning. His domain of course grants him electricity manipulation. His power set is a well rounded and versatile set but doesn’t really exceed others. His power set is not as destructive as Fire, as fast as Light, or grants as much support capabilities as Nature. His fighting skill is swordsmanship which he builds his direct combat use of his powers around.
Love him.

I was thinking of a demi god of darkness. not necessarily trying to be edgy. but i wanted to give her a contrasting power to how she looks. i wanted her to look like her father but be equipped with a polar opposite skill set or something :puff:

I was thinking of a demi god of darkness. not necessarily trying to be edgy. but i wanted to give her a contrasting power to how she looks. i wanted her to look like her father but be equipped with a polar opposite skill set or something :puff:
Well darkness works but Sol is not based of light or anything. He is none elemental and non-domain possessing he is basically a channel of Xemnu. And Xemnu is basically a living infinity gauntlet thats fully loaded and cant break.

Thats why i made the throne to keep him out of the conflicts of the story. I never really put limits on him so i needed to keep him locked away until a specific time. And also have a venue for a limitless supply of demigod babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back