• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I was thinking of having a demi god girl who is sun esque , or light , still mulling over the idea :lenny:

Would it be possible for me to have two demi god characters? I can write pretty lengthy posts for both so that's not a problem
Yes.
Just to be clear though Sol didnt initiate that dragon came on to him....
Thats sadly not possible Xemnu is the only non monster dragon. And he doesnt land on the planet...kind to big for that. Everyonther dragon is a monster.

However there are lizard folk who were some of the earliest lifeforms Xemnu created. Predating Humans, Orcs, and Dwarves. They were made in the first wave with Elves and Giants.

Perhaps a sniper/marksman character. Someone who is agile, exceedingly stealthy and wise, but lacking on the strength side, and lacking in close combat. If that works.
That works perfectly after all archers and spies are needed for any successful army.

definitely gonna start drawing her out now. getting too excited to draw an attractive demi god girl:smilepuff:

I think I'll make a demi god of fire to have as a commander character. I think my beast demi god should live in the wild and not really be a part of the military. Makes more sense to have him be living out where the beasts live and defend his territory with an army of beasts. Then he can called upon or possibly recruited later.

7bc9d44fb92288555646ab6aa348367d.jpgdis be general Makoga. The Demigod of Battle. She is actually a brilliant strategist and a cruelly effective warrior. Her domain grants her the ability to summon weapons & armor in addition to being able to enhance existing weapons and armor even ones others are using. As if that werent bad enough she can bolster her troops magical reserve and staimina with her aura of battle which has a suprisingly wide range.

View attachment 634392dis be general Makoga. The Demigod of Battle. She is actually a brilliant strategist and a cruelly effective warrior. Her domain grants her the ability to summon weapons & armor in addition to being able to enhance existing weapons and armor even ones others are using. As if that werent bad enough she can bolster her troops magical reserve and staimina with her aura of battle which has a suprisingly wide range.

Def of OP lol

Cant wait to make my characters. Might switch tiger to a large werewolf type individual but idk yet. However demigod of beasts and fire I'm locking those down bois.

View attachment 634392dis be general Makoga. The Demigod of Battle. She is actually a brilliant strategist and a cruelly effective warrior. Her domain grants her the ability to summon weapons & armor in addition to being able to enhance existing weapons and armor even ones others are using. As if that werent bad enough she can bolster her troops magical reserve and staimina with her aura of battle which has a suprisingly wide range.
Look at the size of her............weapons...yeah weapons

Def of OP lol
Most demigods in this are intended to be. The power scale in this rp will have a wide range. There will be adequate foes for all level of hero and ample opportunity for characters to gain more strength regardless of what role they are playing.

That said not everyone will need to be powerful refugees and civiliansnare playable and encouraged as thwmey give our heroes something the strive for and add much more depth to the story.

Holy moly all these posts and all this new lore is super amazing! I've got a lot to think about, maybe going demigod because dang there's a lot of potential there!

Holy moly all these posts and all this new lore is super amazing! I've got a lot to think about, maybe going demigod because dang there's a lot of potential there!
Glad to hear it im off until thursday so ive got alot of time on my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back