• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Are humans and demigods the only races that are currently playable?
Not at all. Humans, orcs, dwarves, elves, and most other fantasy races are playable so long as they arent monsters and due to shapeshifting astral prejectional promiscuity Sol's children have a wide range of species.

Not at all. Humans, orcs, dwarves, elves, and most other fantasy races are playable so long as they arent monsters and due to shapeshifting astral prejectional promiscuity Sol's children have a wide range of species.

Ah, very interesting. What separates the monsters from other races?

Hmm, I think I'd want my character to be an elite assassin type dude/dudette. Not only coz it's my fav archetype but also because like I said, I'm generally limited to posting at the weekends. So occasionally whenever I'm unable to post I could send him/her on some assassination mission or something so that the plot can keep moving forward and then just have them return later or something. We'll see.

Ah, very interesting. What separates the monsters from other races?
Sentience magic and being a good guy mostly. And at least 60% humaniod.

Monsters tend to be less intelligent than normal people and are basically the equivilant to predatory animals. However in rare cases intelligent monsters exist these are invariably evil. In ultra rare occasions intelligent monsters develop magical talant those guys still are invariably evil.

This isnt due to plot convince rather due to the fact that from the planets perspective tye humaniod races created by Xemnu are invaders and as such all the planets beasts with rare exceptions such as domesticated and farm animals view us (all pc's) as a virus

Note: because of their common nature and diverse and powerful abilities demigods in the city of Xorn are rather well known psudo celebrities. They are often used as a milestone for accomplishment and while most love them some are jealous or disdainful of their natural talent and the way they obtain positions of power so easily in part because their dad is the king and in part because they are born with unfair advantages.

Note: because of their common nature and diverse and powerful abilities demigods in the city of Xorn are rather well known psudo celebrities. They are often used as a milestone for accomplishment and while most love them some are jealous or disdainful of their natural talent and the way they obtain positions of power so easily in part because their dad is the king and in part because they are born with unfair advantages.
I want there to be paparazzi just crazy people drawing pictures of the demigods really fast while chasing them. Like hiding in the bushes then pop out screaming gotcha while furiously sketching

0353d5fc223c254d8d700b639be710ea.jpg
Also this will be the demigod character i shall play. Ghett the Titan. He stands 16ft 9in and weighs 3 tons. He is the captain of the city guard and is famed for his strength and endurace which is displayed by his magicite forged hammer enchanted to weigh 100 tons and he weilds it like a nerf weapon. His durabilty was displayed when an invading army once scored a direct hit with a semi molten metal catapault projectile weighing nearly a ton. The projectile struck him in his face at the moment before the apex of its arc where its kinetic energy was at its highest. He didnt flinch and it didnt so much as singe his beard. He also happens to be surprisingly fast as those powerful muscles of his can let him break the sound barrier with his dashes and jumps. (Hence the lack of substantial armor.)

He would rate about an 8/10 in what demigods are capable of.

I gotta come up with something that sets my character apart from others being that he might be a commander or whatever. Other than being a anthro tiger that is.

I gotta come up with something that sets my character apart from others being that he might be a commander or whatever. Other than being a anthro tiger that is.
Well pick a domain.

Ghett is the Demigod of strength.

Why not be the demigod of speed or the wilds or something that compliments your tiger physiology?

Well pick a domain.

Ghett is the Demigod of strength.

Why not be the demigod of speed or the wilds or something that compliments your tiger physiology?
I was thinking about having him have domain over beasts like animals, etc. Maybe he can call upon them to aid in battle and harness various abilities from them. Speed of cheetah, strength of a elephant etc.

Amazing. We would be glad to have you? Any ideas yet or you still mulling it over?

Perhaps a sniper/marksman character. Someone who is agile, exceedingly stealthy and wise, but lacking on the strength side, and lacking in close combat. If that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back