• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Indeed. Plenty of room its a rather big and diverse world.
Im really interested in making a demi god character! do they look human or is it okay for them to have some i guess non human esque features like their father?

Im really interested in making a demi god character! do they look human or is it okay for them to have some i guess non human esque features like their father?
Well one of them is a anthro-tiger and the powers alter their physiology slightly so its fine. The one i have in mind is a Giant so yes. They can be very diverse. He has even fathered legendary monsters...

Well one of them is a anthro-tiger and the powers alter their physiology slightly so its fine. The one i have in mind is a Giant so yes. They can be very diverse. He has even fathered legendary monsters...
Ah thats great! I love to draw my own characters so at least i know that i have some creative liberty :)

Also i just was wondering, if there is going to be a cap on how many people can be refugees or soldiers or demi gods? , so that there is enough variety and not too much of one thing.

Also i just was wondering, if there is going to be a cap on how many people can be refugees or soldiers or demi gods? , so that there is enough variety and not too much of one thing.
None what so ever. Multiple characters are allowed and encouraged but know your limits when i decide on a post length limit it will apply to all characters individually.

Also seeing as how Sol is 4000 years old and his children often have lengthened lifespans a large portion of the city are his children and grandchilden and so on. Its part of why their army is so feared. There are over a thousand demigods in the military ranks alone. And thats to say nothing of the civilian population.

Refugees are coming in by the literal boatload. Earth mages are digging homes for them in the foundation 24/7 (on cycling shifts mind you) so no limit there.

And the city itself has a population of over 1,200,000 with a standing army of 100,000. So no limits on soldiers either.
6 words: crab wizard with cape named gorb
Yes.

Side note all this digging into the foundation is making alot of magicite shards to be used for weapons armor and building materials. The more refugees we take in the more we can arm to help fight to reclaim their homes.

None what so ever. Multiple characters are allowed and encouraged but know your limits when i decide on a post length limit it will apply to all characters individually.

Also seeing as how Sol is 4000 years old and his children often have lengthened lifespans a large portion of the city are his children and grandchilden and so on. Its part of why their army is so feared. There are over a thousand demigods in the military ranks alone. And thats to say nothing of the civilian population.

Refugees are coming in by the literal boatload. Earth mages are digging homes for them in the foundation 24/7 (on cycling shifts mind you) so no limit there.

And the city itself has a population of over 1,200,000 with a standing army of 100,000. So no limits on soldiers either.

Yes.
By that I mean a crab creature that is a wizard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back