• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alecto

Inactive
There's a less coded version (spoilers for organization) down below!!

CcybHBI.png
Heya! Alecto here and I'm trying to get back to roleplaying - it's been way too long since I've properly done it. So here we go!

What you can expect from me:
  • English is my second language, and while I'd like to think I'm decent at it, I'm prone to mistakes here and there.
    • On that note, I write in third person.
    • I curse a lot too. Like a lot.
  • I tend to write maybe three-ish paragraphs on average, but I'll generally match whatever I'm given. This goes the same for the amount of details in each post.
  • My post frequency will depend entirely on the agreed length and amount of details, but I'm most likely able to make two to three detailed posts per week, but not quite on a daily basis.
    • I'm a university student with a part-time job and a time-consuming hobby. And I'm on CEST.
    • That said, I will be very up front if I can't make a post in due time.
  • I prefer to focus on single characters most of the time, not counting minor characters, of course. Though I'm not opposed to world-building either.
  • I'm more than alright with romance, but it's not my first priority. Exploring the characters and the universe always will be.
  • I favor digital art as character reference, but don't mind using realistic or anime ones.

What I'm asking for:
  • Decent grammar - posts don't have to be held to the standard college papers are, but it'd be nice to not have to struggle understanding them.
  • I'm not very picky about post length or the details in the posts.
    • Short and light-hearted posts are just as fine with me as more detailed and serious ones are - which would preferably be done in threads, but I don't mind PMs either.
    • I don't mind one-liners either, though I'd prefer to do it over Discord or somewhere similar.
  • Post frequency, as said before, will depend on the length and amount of details agreed upon, but one to two posts a week works just fine for me.
  • Although Delta stressed to Church that memory is the key, it's actually communication.
    • Whether it's about new ideas, changes to the plot, being too busy, or straight up not being into the roleplay anymore, I would like to hear from you!

I took the liberty of including a few ideas I had in mind down below and some of the fandoms I'll roleplay in and which characters I'm most likely to use. And I also included some writing samples as well.

So yeah - if you're interested in any of the ideas, or if you want to discuss your own idea with me, please don't hesitate to send me a message or leave a reply here!

or if you just want to scream about any of the fandoms listed below, you're also more than welcome to do so!

Plot Ideas
Divine Council
Different Pantheons hold their own domain, their own little realm to call home. In the middle of all of these domains, acting as the gateway to everything, an in-between realm rests where mortals can be found. It is similar to medieval Earth, with its kings and queens and nobilities - though magic runs rampant in the Centre Realm with the well known presence of various deities.

Note: Basically a free-for-all mythology sandbox idea. That's it. Go wild.

Everything Comes With A Price
The Genesis Private Corporation is one of the leading research companies that have advanced warfare technology by leaps. With a significant lead in weapon and cloaking technology, the corporation has turned its sights on human genetic enhancement - something they've deemed necessary before they foray into exo-skeleton suit technology that will surely put a toll on the user's body. So as of the moment, Genesis is looking for volunteers willing to go through hell and back, ready to pay for anything in exchange for their participation in the new secret project without quite telling them what they'll actually be going through.

Note: So this is based on the enhancements SPARTANs received in HALO, though not quite set in space - which can easily be arranged, of course - and that the subjects are willing adults. And while combat will come into play one way or another, I meant for this roleplay to focus on the relationships forged while being remade cell by cell and going through all sorts of gruelling physical tests.

For the Crown
The Northern Kingdom faces threats from beyond the continent and attempts to strike a deal with the Southern Kingdom, offering its vast connections to the South in exchange for its vast military prowess. To seal the deal, the two kingdoms arrange a formal union between its heirs, a decision the landed gentry and citizens of both kingdoms are sceptical and wary of.

Note: This is an arranged marriage idea in a medieval-type setting. The romance potential is there, but I'd also like to focus on the personal, cultural and political differences that the characters will face. Admittedly, I meant to play the southerner, but I can easily play the northerner.

Guns for Hire
The Black Order has been collecting people of noteworthy skills. From top-notch hackers to former special forces operatives, people who will not hesitate to do whatever is asked for the right incentive. The services they offer are expensive, but they will get the job done. Discreetly or with a lot of fanfare, whichever you prefer. As long as you pay them.

Note: This idea is meant to be a dark realistic/modern type of roleplay, but can easily be adapted to other genres as well. Though this will involve combat at some point, like the human enhancement idea, it isn't the focus, but rather the camaraderie born from working dirty, well-paying jobs together.

Hosts of Darkness and Divinity
Angels and demons have been roaming in the mortal realm for centuries now, going unnoticed save for a few blessed with the Sight. Unbeknownst to them, these few mortals have gathered and made several groups, dedicated in studying and observing the mythical beings. One of these groups became obsessed with the thought of having whatever power these angels and demons might have and what could they possibly utilize it for. As a result of this obsession, they learned not only how to call forth these mythical beings but to trap them in the physical realm as well - by chaining them into hosts.

Note: Okay, so basically a bunch of scientists/cultists trap angels and demons into teenagers/young adults, and now these kids are stuck with these mythical creatures in their very being that's always threatening to take over their body - especially demons. The new host body then exhibits increased strength and speed, they need less time to recover from injuries and some have even shown signs of having powers. If that made sense.

Night Deities
Vampires are considered to be the oldest of the three major lines of supernatural beings born from mundanes, and your everyday vampire follows the rules enforced by the High Society, made by the Monarchs during their respective reigns. With the recent shift of leaders, the current Monarch sends the structure of the High Society into chaos when they revert the power of the elite few back to the general populace - as it was always meant to be.

Note: So the monarchy system in this idea is based on the chain system from Underworld. I also happen to have an expanded, not-quite-finished 'guide' to this vampire universe that includes weres, fae and magicals, which can be provided to interested parties - but I want to focus primarily on vampires. How older ones are adapting to the modern times, how younger ones are trying to learn the ropes of being a vampire, et cetera.

Fandoms
Fandoms listed alphabetically. Characters listed in order of preference per fandom.

Eyeshield 21
  • Canon Characters:
    • Hiruma Yoichi
    • Kongo Agon
  • Original Characters:
    • Shimamura Akira - Utility Player. Saikyoudai Wizards.
    • Yamazaki Ryou - Quarterback. Deimon Devil Bats.

Harry Potter
  • Canon Characters:
    • Hermione Granger
    • Sirius Black (Marauders Era)
    • Rabastan Lestrange (Marauders Era)
    • Theodore Nott
    • Antonin Dolohov (Riddle Era)
    • Tom Riddle
  • Original Characters:
    • Katerine Rosier - Heir to a cadet branch of the Rosier Family. Ravenclaw. (Marauders Era)
    • Viktor Marazov - Seventh year Durmstrang student with a penchance for potions.

Hunter x Hunter
  • Original Character:
    • Yamazaki Kazumi - Recently graduated hunter. Emitter. Hailing from Ryuuseigai.

Red vs Blue (Project Feelancer Specific)
  • Canon Characters:
    • Agent Washington - canon and Epsilon AU
  • Original Characters:
    • Agent Arizona + Upsilon (Fear) - A quiet agent for an easily spooked fragment.
    • Agent Indiana + Pi (Grandiosity) - A pretty laidback freelancer paired with an AI-fragment who likes drama an fanfare.

Yuri!!! On Ice
  • Canon Characters:
    • Yuri Plisetsky
      • Although, I'd be up for anything with Yura - something I'm looking for specifically is Pliroy, whether platonic or romantic. If it is romantic though, I would like to age the characters up and that there's no infidelity involved, thank you.
    • Otabek Altin
  • Original Characters:
    • Antonina Kazakova - Three-time world silver medalist, currently a choreographer and co-coaches junior skaters in Moscow.
    • Anastasiya Kazakova - Two-time junior world champion, currently making her debut in the senior circuit.

Writing Samples

The sound of the heavy rain pelting against the windows filled in the silence in a near-empty diner. There were only three people in the diner itself - the cook who was busy with making a meal, the server fiddling with his datapad and a single guest sat in the corner booth with a cup of coffee in between her hands. Even with the shuffling and rustling of their movements could not fill the silence like the rain did in its torment of the small town the diner could be found in.

Gabrielle hadn't meant to stop in this quaint, little town, but as the gods would have it, her car broke down and it was in the middle of nowhere. At least, she was lucky enough that the mechanic was open and could take a look at her car. Otherwise, the downpour had left her quite stranded after hearing that the bus to the closest sign of civilisation didn't make trips when it was raining since it had to go through areas that became flooded at the slightest hint of rain. So here she was, looking miserable in her seat as she tried to warm up her clammy fingers with the coffee she got. Her short brown hair was just barely drying now, and her jumper that had gotten slightly wet (and cold!) was also just beginning to get warm again. Brown eyes flicked up at the television on the other side of the diner that was not playing any sounds, but showing at least what seems to be the weather broadcast.

It would take a while before the rain lets up, the forecaster said - Gabrielle's eyes intent on following the motion his lips made. Maybe in a day or two.

As Flint slid back into her seat, Cælia shifted accordingly in her own so she was partially facing the other woman, nursing her previous glass of melomel she had since she has long finished the drink Flint had mixed for the two of them. Her lips pulled into a responding smile when Flint directed a quite a wistful smile at her. She then raised her glass slightly when Flint spoke about how the drink was hitting her, shaking her head in amusement, a huff escaping her mouth, "Here's to that-" there was a slight pause as Cælia took a short sip from her own glass- "It was pretty strong. I've had a few strong drinks, and what you made most certainly has a place up there."

"To be honest, I just heard the name of my partner when Delilah was announcing them. Although I think I heard the name repeated down the bar actually." Blue eyes slid over to a pair that were talking a few seats away from their position; the nephlem's ear perking up as she tuned into their conversation slightly, trying to listen if the name was said again. She shrugged when the name was indeed repeated - she'll wait for a lull in both conversations before she'd come over and get the dance finished - before turning back to Flint, recalling back to her words about not wasting time with people who don't fit.

"We do have rather limited time, don't we?" Even with her guaranteed long lifespan, Cælia felt as if Verðandi kept a fast pace just to spite her bloodlines even more, with time flying so quickly. "It would be pretty stupid to waste precious hours with someone who isn't a match." She glanced at Flint out of the corner of her eye with an almost tired, but amused smile pulling at her lips. Then she said, with laughter evident in her tone. "Although, it's in our nature, I think, to keep wasting time."

There was a brief moment of regret shooting down Anais' spine, making her wince, before Jess responded. She shouldn't have asked with the rest of the team; should have asked Jess alone. If the traitor was in the room with them right now - there's a huge chance that they are - she practically just handed them the gun and laid out the silver platter for their heads.

"I was just thinking we could stay here for a few more days. It's not too bad, is it? And as long as we're safe, and together, nothing's wrong. As soon as we have the headquarters relocated..."

A few more days. Safe and together. Nothing's wrong. A. Few. More. Days. Safe. Together. Nothing. Wrong. The words kept ringing in Anais' head, each with varying amounts of disbelief, as she slowly blinked at Jess, barely hearing the rest of her response. She can understand that they needed to lay low for a bit before making the grand getaway, equipped with new identities and appearances. What she doesn't understand is how can they be safe and how there can be nothing wrong happening in the next few days they'll be laying low when the traitor was among them.

Upon hearing David's question and Charlotte's comment, Anais snapped back to attention, catching Q leaving the cabin. The disbelieving glint in her eyes shifted to a more curious glint as she regarded the people in the kitchen. Surely, most of them had false identities and hidden resources ready to be used. It was stupid not to have them, as any of them could be exposed at any given time - point in case. Even changing their appearances was easy enough. Dye, a pair of contact lenses, and maybe some spray tan, and they'd be all set. Their biggest challenge would be relocating the HQ and actually getting away without having the traitor squeal on them again. A small part of her mind whispered, That jinx from book five would be so useful right now.

Chewing on the corner of her bottom lip for a moment, the redhead pushed herself off the counter and stretched her arms upwards, yawning a bit. She then added her two cents to Charlotte's sentiment, "Staying too close to the city will just end in trouble." A hand ran through her hair as she began to walk towards the living room, "On that note, I'm going to check the weapons in the car." Meaning she'd rather know how they can hold up against any opposing forces for when the traitor rats them out and they're forced to confront the authorities.

Anais entered the living room in no time, barely paying Dakota and Alex a glance as she walked past them, set on getting out to the cars. When she reached the front door, she grabbed a coat and a pair of boots from the entryway closet. She didn't want to go up and have to haul the contents of her suitcase out just to get her coat and snow boots. She was patient, but she had her off-days.

As she stepped out of the house, a frown immediately tugged at her mouth as she pulled the door close behind her. It was colder than she expected. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the new kid actually digging in the snow. A snort escaped her mouth as she trudged towards their vehicles. He'd been serious about the snow fort. She had to hand it to him. He was making the best out of the snow and escaping the inevitable heavy tension in the cabin.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk!​

Heya! Alecto here and I'm trying to get back to roleplaying - it's been way too long since I've properly done it. So here we go!

What you can expect from me:
  • English is my second language, and while I'd like to think I'm decent at it, I'm prone to mistakes here and there.
    • On that note, I write in third person.
    • I curse a lot too. Like a lot.
  • I tend to write maybe three-ish paragraphs on average, but I'll generally match whatever I'm given. This goes the same for the amount of details in each post.
  • My post frequency will depend entirely on the agreed length and amount of details, but I'm most likely able to make two to three detailed posts per week, but not quite on a daily basis.
    • I'm a university student with a part-time job and a time-consuming hobby. And I'm on CEST.
    • That said, I will be very up front if I can't make a post in due time.
  • I prefer to focus on single characters most of the time, not counting minor characters, of course. Though I'm not opposed to world-building either.
  • I'm more than alright with romance, but it's not my first priority. Exploring the characters and the universe always will be.
  • I favor digital art as character reference, but don't mind using realistic or anime ones.

What I'm asking for:
  • Decent grammar - posts don't have to be held to the standard college papers are, but it'd be nice to not have to struggle understanding them.
  • I'm not very picky about post length or the details in the posts.
    • Short and light-hearted posts are just as fine with me as more detailed and serious ones are - which would preferably be done in threads, but I don't mind PMs either.
    • I don't mind one-liners either, though I'd prefer to do it over Discord or somewhere similar.
  • Post frequency, as said before, will depend on the length and amount of details agreed upon, but one to two posts a week works just fine for me.
  • Although Delta stressed to Church that memory is the key, it's actually communication.
    • Whether it's about new ideas, changes to the plot, being too busy, or straight up not being into the roleplay anymore, I would like to hear from you!

I took the liberty of including a few ideas I had in mind down below, and some of the fandoms I'll roleplay in - and the characters I'm most likely to use as well. And I also included some writing samples as well.

So yeah - if you're interested in any of the ideas, or if you want to discuss your own idea with me, please don't hesitate to send me a message or leave a reply here!

or if you just want to scream about any of the fandoms listed below, you're also more than welcome to do so

Plot Ideas
  • Different Pantheons hold their own domain, their own little realm to call home. In the middle of all of these domains, acting as the gateway to everything, an in-between realm rests where mortals can be found. It is similar to medieval Earth, with its kings and queens and nobilities - though magic runs rampant in the Centre Realm with the well known presence of various deities.

Note: Basically a free-for-all mythology idea. That's it. Go wild.
  • The Genesis Private Corporation is one of the leading research companies that have advanced warfare technology by leaps. With a significant lead in weapon and cloaking technology, the corporation has turned its sights on human genetic enhancement - something they've deemed necessary before they foray into exo-skeleton suit technology that will surely put a toll on the user's body. So as of the moment, Genesis is looking for volunteers willing to go through hell and back, ready to pay for anything in exchange for their participation in the new secret project without quite telling them what they'll actually be going through.

Note: So this is based on the enhancements SPARTANs received in HALO, though not quite set in space - which can easily be arranged, of course - and that the subjects are willing adults. And while combat will come into play one way or another, I meant for this roleplay to focus on the relationships forged while being remade cell by cell and going through all sorts of gruelling physical tests.
  • The Northern Kingdom faces threats from beyond the continent and attempts to strike a deal with the Southern Kingdom, offering its vast connections to the South in exchange for its vast military prowess. To seal the deal, the two kingdoms arrange a formal union between its heirs, a decision the landed gentry and citizens of both kingdoms are sceptical and wary of.

Note: This is an arranged marriage idea in a medieval-type setting. The romance potential is there, but I'd also like to focus on the personal, cultural and political differences that the characters will face. Admittedly, I meant to play the southerner, but I can easily play the northerner.
  • The Black Order has been collecting people of noteworthy skills. From top-notch hackers to former special forces operatives, people who will not hesitate to do whatever is asked for the right incentive. The services they offer are expensive, but they will get the job done. Discreetly or with a lot of fanfare, whichever you prefer. As long as you pay them.

Note: This idea is meant to be a dark realistic/modern type of roleplay, but can easily be adapted to other genres as well. Though this will involve combat at some point, like the human enhancement idea, it isn't the focus, but rather the camaraderie born from working dirty, well-paying jobs together.
  • Angels and demons have been roaming in the mortal realm for centuries now, going unnoticed save for a few blessed with the Sight. Unbeknownst to them, these few mortals have gathered and made several groups, dedicated in studying and observing the mythical beings. One of these groups became obsessed with the thought of having whatever power these angels and demons might have and what could they possibly utilize it for. As a result of this obsession, they learned not only how to call forth these mythical beings but to trap them in the physical realm as well - by chaining them into hosts.

Note: Okay, so basically a bunch of scientists/cultists trap angels and demons into teenagers/young adults, and now these kids are stuck with these beings in their very being that's always threatening to take over their body - especially demons. The new host body then exhibits increased strength and speed, they need less time to recover from injuries and some have even shown signs of having powers. If that made sense.
  • Vampires are considered to be the oldest of the three major lines of supernatural beings born from mundanes, and your everyday vampire follows the rules enforced by the High Society, made by the Monarchs during their respective reigns. With the recent shift of leaders, the current Monarch sends the structure of the High Society into chaos when they revert the power of the elite few back to the general populace - as it was always meant to be.

Note: So the monarchy system in this idea is based on the chain system from Underworld. I also happen to have an expanded, not-quite-finished 'guide' to this vampire universe that includes weres, fae and magicals, which can be provided to interested parties - but I want to focus primarily on vampires. How older ones are adapting to the modern times, how younger ones are trying to learn the ropes of being a vampire, et cetera.

Fandoms
Listed alphabetically. Characters listed in order of preference per fandom.
    • Canon Characters:
      • Hiruma Yoichi
      • Kongo Agon
    • Original Characters:
      • Shimamura Akira - Utility Player. Saikyoudai Wizards.
      • Yamazaki Ryou - Quarterback. Deimon Devil Bats.
    • Canon Characters:
      • Hermione Granger
      • Sirius Black (Marauders Era)
      • Rabastan Lestrange (Marauders Era)
      • Theodore Nott
      • Antonin Dolohov (Riddle Era)
      • Tom Riddle
    • Original Characters:
      • Katerine Rosier - Heir to a cadet branch of the Rosier Family. Ravenclaw. (Marauders Era)
      • Viktor Marazov - Seventh year Durmstrang Student with a penchance for potions.
    • Original Character:
      • Yamazaki Kazumi - Recently graduated hunter. Emitter. Hailing from Ryuuseigai.
    • Canon Character:
      • Agent Washington - canon and Epsilon AU
    • Original Characters:
      • Agent Arizona + Upsilon (Fear) - A quiet agent for an easily spooked fragment.
      • Agent Indiana + Pi (Grandiosity) - A pretty laidback freelancer paired with an AI-fragment who likes drama an fanfare.
    • Canon Characters:
      • Yuri Plisetsky
        • Although, I'd be up for anything with Yura - something I'm looking for specifically is Pliroy, whether platonic or romantic. If it is romantic though, I would like to age the characters up and that there's no infidelity involved, thank you.
      • Otabek Altin
    • Original Characters:
      • Antonina Kazakova - Three-time world silver medalist, currently a choreographer and co-coaches junior skaters in Moscow.
      • Anastasiya Kazakova - Two-time junior world champion, currently making her debut in the senior circuit.

Sample Writing
  • The sound of the heavy rain pelting against the windows filled in the silence in a near-empty diner. There were only three people in the diner itself - the cook who was busy with making a meal, the server fiddling with his datapad and a single guest sat in the corner booth with a cup of coffee in between her hands. Even with the shuffling and rustling of their movements could not fill the silence like the rain did in its torment of the small town the diner could be found in.

Gabrielle hadn't meant to stop in this quaint, little town, but as the gods would have it, her car broke down and it was in the middle of nowhere. At least, she was lucky enough that the mechanic was open and could take a look at her car. Otherwise, the downpour had left her quite stranded after hearing that the bus to the closest sign of civilisation didn't make trips when it was raining since it had to go through areas that became flooded at the slightest hint of rain. So here she was, looking miserable in her seat as she tried to warm up her clammy fingers with the coffee she got. Her short brown hair was just barely drying now, and her jumper that had gotten slightly wet (and cold!) was also just beginning to get warm again. Brown eyes flicked up at the television on the other side of the diner that was not playing any sounds, but showing at least what seems to be the weather broadcast.

It would take a while before the rain lets up, the forecaster said - Gabrielle's eyes intent on following the motion his lips made. Maybe in a day or two.
  • As Flint slid back into her seat, Cælia shifted accordingly in her own so she was partially facing the other woman, nursing her previous glass of melomel she had since she has long finished the drink Flint had mixed for the two of them. Her lips pulled into a responding smile when Flint directed a quite a wistful smile at her. She then raised her glass slightly when Flint spoke about how the drink was hitting her, shaking her head in amusement, a huff escaping her mouth, "Here's to that-" there was a slight pause as Cælia took a short sip from her own glass- "It was pretty strong. I've had a few strong drinks, and what you made most certainly has a place up there."

"To be honest, I just heard the name of my partner when Delilah was announcing them. Although I think I heard the name repeated down the bar actually." Blue eyes slid over to a pair that were talking a few seats away from their position; the nephlem's ear perking up as she tuned into their conversation slightly, trying to listen if the name was said again. She shrugged when the name was indeed repeated - she'll wait for a lull in both conversations before she'd come over and get the dance finished - before turning back to Flint, recalling back to her words about not wasting time with people who don't fit.

"We do have rather limited time, don't we?" Even with her guaranteed long lifespan, Cælia felt as if Verðandi kept a fast pace just to spite her bloodlines even more, with time flying so quickly. "It would be pretty stupid to waste precious hours with someone who isn't a match." She glanced at Flint out of the corner of her eye with an almost tired, but amused smile pulling at her lips. Then she said, with laughter evident in her tone. "Although, it's in our nature, I think, to keep wasting time."
  • There was a brief moment of regret shooting down Anais' spine, making her wince, before Jess responded. She shouldn't have asked with the rest of the team; should have asked Jess alone. If the traitor was in the room with them right now - there's a huge chance that they are - she practically just handed them the gun and laid out the silver platter for their heads.

"I was just thinking we could stay here for a few more days. It's not too bad, is it? And as long as we're safe, and together, nothing's wrong. As soon as we have the headquarters relocated..."

A few more days. Safe and together. Nothing's wrong. A. Few. More. Days. Safe. Together. Nothing. Wrong. The words kept ringing in Anais' head, each with varying amounts of disbelief, as she slowly blinked at Jess, barely hearing the rest of her response. She can understand that they needed to lay low for a bit before making the grand getaway, equipped with new identities and appearances. What she doesn't understand is how can they be safe and how there can be nothing wrong happening in the next few days they'll be laying low when the traitor was among them.

Upon hearing David's question and Charlotte's comment, Anais snapped back to attention, catching Q leaving the cabin. The disbelieving glint in her eyes shifted to a more curious glint as she regarded the people in the kitchen. Surely, most of them had false identities and hidden resources ready to be used. It was stupid not to have them, as any of them could be exposed at any given time - point in case. Even changing their appearances was easy enough. Dye, a pair of contact lenses, and maybe some spray tan, and they'd be all set. Their biggest challenge would be relocating the HQ and actually getting away without having the traitor squeal on them again. A small part of her mind whispered, That jinx from book five would be so useful right now.

Chewing on the corner of her bottom lip for a moment, the redhead pushed herself off the counter and stretched her arms upwards, yawning a bit. She then added her two cents to Charlotte's sentiment, "Staying too close to the city will just end in trouble." A hand ran through her hair as she began to walk towards the living room, "On that note, I'm going to check the weapons in the car." Meaning she'd rather know how they can hold up against any opposing forces for when the traitor rats them out and they're forced to confront the authorities.

Anais entered the living room in no time, barely paying Dakota and Alex a glance as she walked past them, set on getting out to the cars. When she reached the front door, she grabbed a coat and a pair of boots from the entryway closet. She didn't want to go up and have to haul the contents of her suitcase out just to get her coat and snow boots. She was patient, but she had her off-days.

As she stepped out of the house, a frown immediately tugged at her mouth as she pulled the door close behind her. It was colder than she expected. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the new kid actually digging in the snow. A snort escaped her mouth as she trudged towards their vehicles. He'd been serious about the snow fort. She had to hand it to him. He was making the best out of the snow and escaping the inevitable heavy tension in the cabin.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back