• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cisco blushes from the fact Sayori just suddenly ran up to him. He calms himself down quickly, and looks up to see the purple cat-like being and 2 robots looking down at them.
"Uhm, he-hello uh, we are just kinda hanging around here, don't mind u-"
Natsuki blurts in:
"What the hell do you guys want?"
"
NATSUKI SHUT UP! I-I'm very sorry, we were just very... caught off guard by... you guys... and the fact that we came out of the middle of nowhere just a bit ago doesn't help either..."
Yuri remembers a scene like this in a horror novel about AI taking over the world.
"Oh a robot invasion? I'd love to see them destroy us all!"
"Yuri, don't bring upon our demise."
"
SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!"
"Ok, ok girls, that's enough. Excuse us for a moment!"

Cisco grabs the two by their collar on their uniforms and nags them.
"I know you're caught up in the action, but please don't make them mad, we need to live and and find a way back to our world, so enraging them is not what we need. Now shut up and let me talk!"
He let's them go and continues to talk to the robots and unknown being.
"Ahem, we are very sorry for causing you trouble. We are part of another world's school club called a literature club. Um, I'm Cisco, this is Sayori,"
He let's Sayori peek out at the robots,
"Natsuki,"
He nods his head to Natsuki, who looks away in anger from the robots. Typical tsundere...
"Yuri,"
He does the same for Yuri, who bows at their presence.
"and our club leader, Monika."
He doesn't actually know where she is near him, so he looks around and looks at her to signify.
Looking back at the small group,
"C-can we get your names? And, preferably no pain to our face? Or anywhere for that matter?"
He puts his hand into his hoodie pocket, and grasps the handle of the switchblade. He doesn't show it in case he may accidentally cause an attack.

INTERACTIONS:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 5cookie 5cookie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Bizarrogirl

Bizarrogirl just now noticed the woman speaking, and zoomed over to her, getting what might be uncomfortably close to her face.

“You have apartment?” Bizarrogirl looked Lara Croft up and down then exclaimed, “Big apartment! Bizarrogirl eat proper food for once? Yayyyy!”

She seemed excited and, so far, harmless.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

GordonNervous.png
Well... He certainly wasn't wrong. Gordon awkwardly smirked in his seat, watching the stickman stuff his hands into his pockets... Does he even have hands? They look like stubs from here, but Gordon couldn't see very well at that distance...

Then again, his eyesight hasn't been all that well for a while... It's hard to get a new prescription when you're busy fighting aliens back at City 17.

But what he can be sure about is the fact that the stickman had no face. How was he able to talk? Could he still see him...? Whatever, whatever, it doesn't matter. Offworlders from different universes, yadda-yadda-yadda... The point is that the stick man continued to speak to Gordon, despite his hopes.

GordonNervousSmile.png
Gordon continued to smile as he spoke, though this time the expression was more genuinely apparent. "It would've saved a few years of my life?" What did that mean? Was he looking for a way to get back to his world, too? Before he could think further into it, the stick man finally introduced himself as Connor Amos.

Gordon hesitated for an additional few seconds before deciding how to present himself. He ultimately decided to take one of the many pieces of paper splayed across the table and write down his name in neat and professional-looking writing: "Gordon Freeman." He took another sip of his coffee which was quickly running low.

1596418991307.png
Monika
Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ciscodog Ciscodog GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

-----------------------

Monika did her best to keep her cool as a literal robot and some purple cat-like thing came up to the group. Out of instinct, she attempted to reach for the file panel, but failed.
"Right. I'm not in a video game anymore," She muttered under her breath.
She glanced to the side, where Sayori used Cisco as a shield to protect herself. Typical Sayori.
Oh, and then there was Natsuki and Yuri sounding extremely threatening to the two in front of them. As Cisco pulled the two away, Monika facepalmed. Why did she have to deal with this?
She watched silently as Cisco came back and attempted to talk to the robot and the cat thing.

As she was introduced, She waved silently. She had to appear friendly, but still calm and collected.
Honestly, It was quite hard to hide the stress she was experiencing at the moment. She could actually die here and now, since she couldn't exactly throw a shield file into the database of the real world.
She really hoped Cisco could keep the two from harming them.​

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png

Mood: Impressed at the female Titan's Weapon & Armor
Interaction: Female Titan ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Cameron will turn around to see one of the Guardians an Titan walking past him right before hearing what she said about his M4A4 & chuckled a bit saying to the female Titan "Impressive shotgun & armor you got there too, miss. I modified my M4A4 right before I got here in GV Headquaters, I'm Cameron Wilson-Müller. You must be????" He must be very curious on what will the female Titan's name be while trying to smile hoping to have quite having a fun after he got inside of the GV Headquaters, Cameron was waiting for the female Titan is gonna say something.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

tear.jpg

Mood: Quite Happy
Interaction: Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja )

Alisa will look at the Corvette driver whose name is Ren after he forgot to properly introduced himself & giggled saying to Ren after the 'Vette driver know all about Takumi "It's okay, Ren. And also, how did you know all about Takumi when he was in Japan on his world??????" She was so extremely curious on why Ren knew about Takumi in his downhill run on Haruna or Akina as in his world since she & Takumi met when the multiverse happened, she will take a another yet small bite of her grilled kobe beef right before she will take a another sip on the soup but this time it is a small yet formal sip on the soup. Alisa then waits for the response from Takumi or the Corvette driver Ren.

Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Festung-17
Actions: Scanning the area​
Actions: En Route to Las Vegas
Hiroki.jpg
Festung-17.jpg
"Pilot. We have attention to us. A quick voice pattern scan has me believe that we are not in danger of any kind."
"Alright, FZ-3042. I'll handle this. And truth be told, I think we need to find a nearby psychologist, because if I just witnessed two of them welcome death by AI takeover then I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do."
Hiroki swiftly turned to the group.
"Uhhhh, right. Hiroki Shimizu. Militia Marauder Corps pilot. Big robot by me-"
"Allow me to speak. I am Foxtrot Zulu 3042. Call me FZ-3042. You have nothing to fear from me if you are not actively intending to cause harm to Pilot Shimizu or me. However, I will warn you now, the Predator cannon I am armed with is not a prop. It is a Titan-grade weapon capable of shearing through armor in an instant."
FZ-3042 chose to quickly speak into Shimizu's helmet comms.
"Pilot, your assumption we are in Tokyo is correct. However, these beings look... odd. Like they are from a video game. I do believe that if we did indeed go back in time, something else must have happened.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ciscodog Ciscodog 5cookie 5cookie

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to rush this and while I'd love to introduce myself I kinda got a mission on my hands. I made scalloped potatoes, they're on the wooden desk by the oven. If anyone wants some, feel free to take some. I... gotta go. Name's Festung-17, Titan at your service. Floaty thing by me is called Jim."
"...floaty thing?"
"Okay, FINE. Ghost. Not dead guy ghost, just in name."
With that, Festung sped off to Las Vegas.

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Cameron AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc , Saint-14 Corrosion Corrosion , Aerith Gainsborough TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Misc. GV HQ Characters ( SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins )
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Sophitia's emerald green eyes glanced over at yet another man, who spoke half English and half German. Her tongue wasn't very well versed in any languages besides for Greek and English, so she only fully comprehended the English bits and somewhat understood the gist of his German dialect; she wasn't sure what to make of him, especially since he yawned seemingly out of boredom at the speech, so she turned her attention back to the other main group. In particular, Aerith and Saint-14. When the former happily greeted her, the Athenian bowed at the flower girl to show her respect.

"Likewise, Aerith." She turned her attention back to Saint-14 when he quelled the immediate reactions. He noted that there was currently no way back to their old worlds, which... well, worried her. What about Rothion, Cassandra, Lucius, and the rest of her family? Would they know she was gone, and spend the rest of their lives thinking that she had disappeared for good? A frown emerged over her face; after all, she had been about ready to retire her role as a Greek warrior and settle down.

But if Saint-14 was right, when he began talking about external and internal threats, then perhaps she did have to remain a holy warrior, if only for the sake of this world's inhabitants.​

The armored man responded to her question about a shrine with confusion, putting the final nail in the coffin. She certainly wasn't in Athens any more, that was for sure. She would have given an explanation to the proclaimed Guardian, but Aerith beat her to the punch. The latter explained she had read up on gods and goddesses once she arrived in this new world after she correctly identified Hephaestus as the god of blacksmithing.

"That's right! I believe him as the god of the forge, and he even gave my fiancé, also a blacksmith, holy ore to forge my weapons." She ignored any thoughts of Rothion as she brandished her Omega Sword and Elk Shield, presenting them to both Aerith and to Saint-14 (alongside everyone else who cared). As she did so, she couldn't help but feel a small sense of déjà vu, like she had shown Saint her venerated gear beforehand.

latest

"I was hoping that I could at least try to... No, never mind." She would have claimed to try and contact Hephaestus, but she thought twice about it, since she felt the others would probably see that as silly. Instead, she gave a modest smile as she shook her head to clear the thought.

Last edited:

• bab410474ea84003746ea3b0a3fc5af7.jpg
    JaegerJaquez, Grimmjow - Former Sexta Espada
    Interaction: His 'Prey' ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Grimmjow slowly waits for his opponent to make his next move, so he could look for an opening to attack.

However, he did not expect what happened next. Even though he was quite a distance away, he felt something connect with his body, staggering him for a millisecond before readjusting back to his fighting stance. What...? He thinks, stunned. How did he...I didn't even see what hit me! That either means that he is faster than I am or I can't see his attack. Either way, I have to close in the distance so it doesn't happen again! He thinks to himself before using Sonido to close in the distance and tries to slice him up even more, this time alternating between using his fists and his sword and firing a more powerful Cero at the end of the combo.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Outskirts

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
"We're investigating disappearances, all right," Chance told the droid, folding his arms. He still felt a little wary around the assassin droid. He did feel it was a little hypocritical, however, given how he, as an Exo and Guardian, was a literal killing machine. "The Fallen might be involved. They're alien scavengers from our reality. If they're involved we've got a problem."

"Probably just a small gang or something," Grey shrugged, taking a drag of his cigarette. "Maybe just a single Captain and his crew, plus his Skiff. Not like they've got a whole Ketch with them or anything."

The Titan shook his head. "With the luck you have, I wouldn't test it," he said, to which the Hunter only shrugged and went back to puffing on his cigarette. He turned back to IG-11. The droid was a machine in every definition of the term, a cold, calculating machine. It didn't show any body language at all or anything else, a stark contrast to Chance. He was a robot, too, but as an Exo, he was human once. He still acted like one, minus a couple (read: many) brain cells.

Eventually, he decided that IG seemed like he genuinely wanted to help out. Besides, an extra hand would be helpful to them all, and they could solve this case much more efficiently. "If we're all looking for the same thing, then I guess we could use your help."

"Best we get goin', then," said Grey. He took a final drag of his cigarette and then dropped it on the ground, before crushing it with his boot. A nearby officer gave him a look, but he hardly seemed to care. "The report said that there were some sightings at an abandoned motel not too far away. Let's move."

Chance nodded. The two Guardians called their Sparrows, and they were off, speeding away to the site. It only took a couple of minutes for them to pull up to the motel. It was a large one, with several storeys and a half-empty pool that was filled with scum and algae. It was clearly abandoned, and looked like it had been for years.

"This is it," said Grey, stepping off his Sparrow, the Bronco. "Might find Fallen in there, might not find Fallen in there."

"Finding the missing people is far more important," Chance told him, stepping off the Blockbuster, his Sparrow. "They could still be alive."

The Hunter rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah," he said, putting on his Neoteric Kiyot Mask. He drew his kinetic hand cannon Austringer, adorned with the Prized Ivory ornament.

Chance donned his Ancient Apocalypse Helm, before reaching behind him and pulling out his baby: his Exotic auto rifle Cerberus+1. The four-barrelled auto rifle had the Four-Headed Mongrel ornament on. The two ventured inside, their Ghosts lighting the way. IG-11 was with them. They passed the lobby, which seemed to be falling apart, and into the courtyard. Three floors of rooms surrounded them. Years ago this place would have been filled with visitors on vacation, heading to gable their money away in Vegas, but now it was just completely lifeless.

"Not so different from back home, eh, Chance?" Grey asked, scanning the area. "Abandoned buildings and all that. I'd made this place a hideout back on our Earth."

"This is our home now," Chance replied. "This is Earth, one where humanity isn't confined to one City. We're Guardians, and we're still gonna protect the people of this Earth."

"Yeah, keep on saying that," Grey muttered. "Sooner or later you'll learn that some people ain't worth protectin'."

The Titan was about to reply, when something hidden in the grass beneath him beeped. Then suddenly, a spherical object jumped into the air, hanging there and beeping and fizzing with electricity.

Chance knew what it was immediately. "Web Mine!" He cried, backing away. The device detonated a second later, projecting a dome of energy that caused spatial disruptions within it, visibly slowing down everything inside. It deactivated several seconds afterwards.

Grey scanned the area with his gun, but couldn't find any hostiles. "Guess we know the Fallen are here," he said.

"Couple more Web Mines," said Zeke, highlighting several more in the grass. "Web Mines are non-lethal, though. Why would the Fallen just leave a couple lying around?"

"I think they want us to know they're here," said Chance.

"Now we do," said Grey. "I bet they're gonna make their next move sometime soon."

The two Guardians fired on the remaining Web Mines, destroying them before making their way out.

As they exited, they heard a sonic boom coming from somewhere above them. They looked up, and a second later, they saw an armoured figure streak down from above before promptly faceplanting into the street in front of them and instantly dying from the impact. As the dust cleared, Chance recognised the figure currently embedded into the cratered road. "Oh, there he is."

It was Festung, alright.

"You know, I would've thought that's something that you would do," said Grey.

"Yeah, he learned that from me," nodded Chance as Festung's Ghost Jim popped up to resurrect him. "Though he was supposed to activate Ballistic Slam in the air. Then again, he's not a Striker, so..."

A few seconds later, Festung was rezzed, and the Sentinel was back on his feet.

"Hey, Festung," Chance greeted his old mentee. "Great you could join us."

The Striker gestured to the motel. "The report came from in there, but there weren't any Fallen or missing people. There were a couple Web Mines, though, so at least now we know the Fallen are involved."

Last edited:
Fangtooth
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.
Fangtooth was noted the scent on the little creature, a meat eater. The little thing didn't look like a meat eater, how was it supposed to catch things to eat? He tilted his head quizzically but then remembered that maybe the little thing's dad wasn't the same thing that it was. That happened sometimes, right? "I picked up a... Smell. That way" Fangtooth said pointing in the direction of where the smell had come from with his nose, but then he realized something else. That the little creature was looking at something in the distance, something that looked massive even though it was far away. Fangtooth had no idea what it was but he had some feeling in his gut that he should for some reason. The little creature wanted to go ask the big thing for directions, Fangtooth already had a scent so it wasn't necessary. Pair that with the fact that Fangtooth wasn't sure he wanted to go up to the big animal, it was sort of intimidating. But maybe he was wrong and that meat eater smell wasn't the little thing's dad. "Guess we can" Fangtooth rumbled out and started to head slowly in that direction, partly because he didn't want to leave the little thing behind and partly because he was not excited to find out whether or not the giant would just want to crush them or eat them.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AncientBird AncientBird

Bruce Banner
Columbus, Ohio
So there was something wrong with the guy's voice, Bruce had decided that the man's name was probably Stanley. He also seemed to be deep in thought about something before he showed something close to apparent hunger. Bruce wasn't really sure if he could help Stanley out with that. Thanks to a certain big green individual Bruce didn't really have any money on his person, but Star seemed to be on it. She pulled out what looked like a magic wand and did a spell that summoned a huge sandwich. "I've never seen magic like that before" Bruce noted at the spell a little bit curious. Sure you could argue people like Thor had magic but that mostly just came down to summoning lightning. "Do you know how to write, Stanley"? Bruce asked, trying to figure out a better way the odd man could communicate than miming.
StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Argus

Serengeti National Park

Argus found a patch of bush with lush green leaves, perfect for him to lunch on. With his peg-liked teeth, he stripped the green out of its branches efficiently, although the thorns and twigs were a bit of the nuisance. A group of impalas congregated nearby, they have learnt that predators seemed to avoid getting close to Argus and thus would make them safer around the sauropod.

Suddenly, the impalas sensed something and they darted away, barking in panic. Argus lifted his head from his meal and sniffed. He couldn't see the threat but he smelled it... And it's something he was surprised to encounter here. Allosaurus... Back in his home world, they are vicious predator that will feed on his kind's flesh. Argus wasn't worried too much though. He had grown so large that a single Allosaurus was nothing, a pair would still stand no chance and even the biggest pack would struggle against him. Still, Argus looked around, trying to locate the predator. His tail began to whip in distress. Argus moved over from the bush so he could see everything around clearer.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yahhah Yahhah

Honningsvåg, Norway

Despite Ashe attempting to trail the man, it seemed as if he had vanished without a trace. That is, of course, until he suddenly seemed to materialise from behind a parked truck right ahead. He was making his way to a cluster of houses. He paused for a second, glancing through each house, before selecting one. It was an unassuming two-storey house. He ran his hand over the fence outside, the snow promptly melting upon contact as he walked up to the door. Then, he knocked on it.

A few seconds passed, before an old man opened the door. He was the same one on the picture the man had showed Ashe: Jakob Karlsen. "Yes?"

The man deliberately looked up, allowing the light to shine on his face, revealing a hungry grin. "Hello, Jakob."

Jakob's eyes widened, and he took a horrified step back. "You... no, I killed you!"

The younger man simply stepped into the house, closing and locking the door behind him. The curtains were drawn, but there was a tiny opening, a tiny slit where one looking from outside could peek through. "Yes, you did," he said simply.

Then he suddenly seemed to change. A mass of tendrils suddenly washed over him as he shifted into a formless mass of seething tendrils. Just a second later, standing there was not the young man asking for directions, but a hooded man in a black leather jacket with a red tribal design on the back which seemed to glow faintly and pulse. The man himself looked more like a corpse, with his unnaturally pale skin and tired look. One thing that didn't change were his icy blue eyes.

His name was Blacklight, Zeus, and the Monster of Manhattan. But he preferred to be called Alex Mercer.

"You killed him," said Alex. "But you didn't kill me."

Jakob looked absolutely terrified. "What do you want?"

"What I want?" Alex asked. "I want you to know what you've done."

"What? I've done nothing wrong!" Jakob cried in defence.

Alex cocked his head. "Sure, if you consider the women you've raped and murdered doing nothing wrong. Or how about driving your own son to suicide after you killed his girlfriend and framed him for it."

The old man bit his lip. "Surely, you're mistaken!" He tried, eyeing the knife he was using to slice some apples sitting on a table. He discreetly moved towards it. "It—it was an accident!"

"Ah, right," said Alex, oozing sarcasm. "I guess you slipped and fell and in the process you gave her thirty-three stab wounds."

Jakob was now close to the knife. With a cry, he reached for it and held it up. But faster than he could process, Alex had acted, knocking it out of his hand. Jakob watched the knife go flying, and raced to get it. However, Alex grabbed his arm hard, yanking him back.

"Maybe you'd like to rethink your actions," said Alex. "Take a seat."

He shoved Jakob in the chest, forcing him into an armchair. Alex loomed over him, letting his tendrils sweep across his person. "I suppose you were planning on stabbing me and calling that an accident, too."

With nowhere else to go, Jakob could do only one thing: he spat at Alex. "You're a monster!"

Alex took a second to wipe the spit off his face. "Oh, I'm a monster?" He asked, leaning in close. His breath stank of death, and tiny tendrils danced over his skin. "No. I'm the one who hunts monsters. Monsters like you."

Not even a second later, he had morphed his hand into a set of massive claws, and then clasped them around Jakob's face. The old man didn't even have time to scream, futilely grabbing at the appendage. It was the last thing he ever did before feeder tendrils erupted out of the claw and ripped Jakob to shreds, pulling him into Alex. Jakob was still struggling until he was completely consumed.

In an instant, memories flashed by. Alex knew everything Jakob knew. The people he'd murdered, every single victim he'd claimed. He'd killed dozens in the last few years alone, and was never found out. Of course, nobody would suspect the harmless old man. Disgusted by what he'd seen, Alex swiped away the last droplets of blood and turned his claw back into a normal-looking hand. The only thing left of Jakob were a few drops of blood.

Having done what he'd came for, Alex shifted himself back into the young man he had disguised himself as previously. His entire demeanor changed, becoming the curious out-of-towner coming to visit an old friend.

He opened the door and left. No one would find that Jakob was dead for a while, and by then, Alex would be long gone.

Tokyo, Japan

A flash of light from high above, as another fleeting rift tears itself open amidst the sky, beyond the clouds... oh boy, another one, huh? Another new arrival. Great... Nevertheless, a vague silhouette's absolutely HURLED out of the portal, a blur of cyan-coloured energy trailing behind it as it careens diagonally down at incredible speed. Whatever this thing is, it's no slowcoach, and... oh? A voice can be heard, its volume rising as the falling figure draws ever nearer to the ground...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANONONONONO-"
Aaaaaand SLAM.
Too fast to tell quite what it is, the falling silhouette SMASHES into the ground, on some street nearby Hiroki and Eric. It must've tried to pull up from its... er, "flight," given those panicked yells. Whatever just dropped outta the sky, though, that's definitely less of a something and more of a someone.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Festung-17
Actions: Attempting to Lighten the Mood
Festung-17.jpg
"Web mines, eh? So, our four-armed friends chose to do a little thieving, alright..."
Festung spun his Pulse Rifle around a few times, before tapping it and making sure it was good to go.
"No missing people here... okay then. We got any evidence of where the scavvies went? Jim, take a look from the air."
"On it, Festung."
The Ghost flew into the air and observed the motel from above.
"I'm looking for any vehicle tracks, anything that might be of use to us. Chance, Grey, does this motel have security systems or cameras of any kind? You many want to check those, and see if they went anywhere. If it turns out to be a trap..."
Festung eagerly cracked his knuckles.
"...well, I've been itching to punch something for a while now. Punching in the controls to the oven doesn't really have the same feel to it, though scalloped potatoes will always be great."
Jim sighed as he continued his scan.
"Of course you Titans want to punch something."
"I'd also like to mention something. The Auraxian New Conglomerate-the small time corporate people who sell guns, equipment, and vehicles-also may take an interest in this. From what I hear some of their salespeople also went missing in this motel, so there's a chance they might send some of their field operatives to find out what happened. Just letting you people know."

Festung nodded, before turning to IG-11.
"Uhhhhhh, new guy?"
Corrosion Corrosion CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Actions: FZ-3042 is remaining still, Hiroki is checking the crash out.​
1596586369891.png
"Pilot, incoming Titanfall-wait, no. The signature is too small to be a Titanfall. Something is incoming-"
FZ-3042 never finished his sentence. The figure slammed into the ground.
Hiroki jumped in the air a bit before turning to his Titan.
"FZ, go keep talking to those people, I'm going to be checking on who just fell out of the sky."
Hiroki then quickly ran off to the figure that just fell out of the sky, holstering his L-STAR and kneeling by the side of the figure.
"Well, you're probably dead but if you can hear me..."
Hiroki rose three fingers.
"...please rise and tell me how many fingers I'm holding up."
Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 5cookie 5cookie Ciscodog Ciscodog

Sebastian Cooper
Ey.jpg

It is I, Sebastian Cooper, having a grand ol' night with my two mooks while it rained cats and dogs! I hummed the classic tune "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly but not much else. Oh! I'm also spinning my cane in circles using my hand. So, that's cool. I had an umbrella protecting me on the other hand but my underlings were completely vulnerable from the rain. I like to think that I'm a benevolent boss but fuck em'! I'm already paying them enough money to build a mansion made out of smaller mansions! Do you think I'm going to treat them better than that? Get the fuck outta here.​

Last edited:
The Auraxian Factions
Former empires that fought for control of the planet of Auraxis with the aid of rebirth and nanite construction systems, the rift took them here on 2000s Earth with their technology intact. Ever since then, all three factions have chosen, very reluctantly, to cease fire on each other for the time being. A peace that may or may not be shattered in the future. But for now...

1596587020898.png
The Terran Republic
The Terran Republic is a busy faction. Ever since their arrival on 2000s Earth, they were the first to get their bearings and set up a HQ in Russia. with several outposts being spotted throughout Europe-to be exact, Russia, the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, and France. While their outposts are visually imposing, the TR has made it a policy to try to appear presentable to the world, as a bastion of order and peace, with crime near nonexistent in their territories. Of course, they haven't mentioned how militarized they are.
And as of right now, a recent meteor crash site in Europe has gotten the TR rather jumpy. There are sightings of troops and vehicles cordoning off the site. The question is... why?

1596587905963.png
The New Conglomerate
The New Conglomerate's arrival on 2000s Earth in North Carolina was a bit of a shock to the freedom fighters slash corporate operatives. However, they learned rather quickly that their time as a corporation could come in handy here, and very shortly afterwards, the NC has created a small-time automobile and weapons company. Needless to say, they're trying to figure out how to expand throughout the USA, and while they have had some success in New York progress is somewhat slow in other states.
The GV Headquarters ( Corrosion Corrosion , everyone at GV HQ) received a knock at the doors. To open the doors would show a man in a suit flanked by two NC Heavy Assaults armed with AF-4 Cyclones, holstered as of now.
"Greetings, I am here as a representative of the New Conglomerate. I am wondering if it would be possible to contact a representative of the Global Vanguard?"

1596588692020.png
The Vanu Sovereignty
The Vanu Sovereignty's arrival was mostly out of the picture, but from eyewitness accounts they are situated in the Arctic. Said eyewitnesses report that the VS offered them Vanu technology to better survive the frozen wastes as well as "enlightenment". The majority of encounters were the eyewitness taking the technology but politely turning down the offer of enlightenment, but a few witnesses apparently took the VS's words to heart and are slightly more eccentric than before.
Off in the arctic wastes, a purple beam rises into the air, next to what appears to be a workshop.
Santa's workshop, to be precise.

1596589097585.png
Nanite Systems
Nanite Systems saw that they could potentially make a huge sum of money the second they arrived here. Their HQ is situated in Silicon Valley, California, and they've been very successful in the region by selling various equipment-nanite medical applicators, nano-armor repair kits, the list goes on. There's word they've been planning to expand to other countries-but for now, the NS Headquarters remains standing in Silicon Valley.​

Last edited:
Tokyo, Japan

“...Urghhhh... wh-... V-visual system fidelity... compromised... w-wait. What just... happened...?”

Whatever this... thing in front of them is, it’s no organic life form. In fact, while it may somewhat resemble a Latios, another one of those ‘Pokemon’ beings, it definitely looks different in a few ways. Most notably, the pink & purple colour scheme, with badly flickering cyan lights for accents - further to that, the weird sheen its exterior seems to have. Kind of like a rubbery texture in a way, but as well as debris from the cracked ground it’s dizzily lying down on, there’s a lot of pink & purple metallic dust as well.
And then there’s its face... or rather, a lack thereof, as there’s just a glassy black surface encompassing much of its head, and- oh! A display’s starting to flicker to life, slowly, and- ohhhh, that IS its face. A screen of sorts, displaying a digital, animated face, one that’s flickering a whole bunch and seems to be suffering some amount of dizziness and discomfort. Given this facial screen, the other odd visual quirks, and the fact sparking can be heard... this might actually be a robot, and a sentient one at that.
1596589743791.png

Last edited:
Oba
1596572932702.png
In the middle of the woods, not far from a nearby city.. specifically Chicago... a green beam of light descended from the sky, landing on the ground.. and from the beam of light appeared a light grey figure, adorned with a large red flower on its head.. a young floran was now in the area..

Oba looked around, squinting her eyes, before huffing in relief. Yes, this was a very nice spot she had landed on!! Surrounded by trees, it was perfect!!

The young Floran took out what looked like a flag, planting it deep in the ground. And suddenly, a voice was heard.. a robotic sounding one..

1596572023013.png

"I AM ABLE TO RECONFIGURE THE SHIP'S TELEPORTER TO THIS LOCATION."

"Yesss YESSS excellent!! Floran will claim this little area for Floran!!"

The figure cackled, grabbing her stomach a little, before calming down and sighing. Now all she had to do was get to work..

She took out a large yellow device, and walked over to a tree. She aimed it at the base, and a bright blue beam of light shot out, seemingly doing nothing at first.. until a few more seconds, as the tree began shaking, eventually falling over!

1596572534509.png

"Yesss good!!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Mood: Excited
Health: Very well
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]​

• --Dr. Wily's Robot Invasion--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Seeing the seemingly random human destroy most of the missiles made Napalm Man laugh loudly, aiming for him as he fired off more and more and missiles.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!! LET'S SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST!" Napalm Man cackled as the missiles aimed for Yamcha. Although amazed by Yamcha's superhuman feats, Penny knew that he wouldn't last Napalm Man's seemingly endless onslaught of missiles. Seeing this as a state of urgency, Penny's back seemingly opened up, and out of it came several floating swords, which she soon flung at the missiles, slicing them midair, blowing them before they reached Yamcha. "Wha--?!" Napalm Man's attention soon shifted to Penny, who had finally revealed her arsenal.

"I am going to ask you once more, please, cease this instance." Penny says, her swords now floating idly on her back like wings of an angel. "Or else I'll have to really destroy you."

"Isn't that what you're trying to do the entire time?!" Napalm Man roared, firing more missiles at the two. If Napalm Man isn't dealt with, the city would be reduced to nothing but rubble!

Meanwhile, near Ellie and her new ally, more Trilobyte units surround the two, their heads twitching as their held their rifles, as if a firing squad. The Trilobyte units soon open fire at the hooded robot, aiming to destroy it as well as the human child. Luckily, their faulty aim failed to account for the rubble where Ellie could hide it.

Cisco and the Dokis
"Oh my god... another one?"
Cisco and crew watch as a new cybernetic being falls from the sky and into the small group of robots.
Natsuki and Yuri are in awe, but probably for the wrong reason again.
"Natsuki, Yuri, don't do anything dumb like the last time we met someone new aight? Hello, um, unknown being! We mean no harm to you..."
He looks back at the two girls again, but they still seemed psyched.
"I am Cisco, and these are my friends, Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki, and Monika. We don't want you to hurt us, we just want to know who you are."
He looks back at the fighting duo one last time. They some how haven't said a word the entire time. Had he finally calmed them?
"YOU LOOK SO COOL!"
And he regretted having hope immeadiatley.
"That pink looks SO good on you! But might I suggest a brooding purple?"
"Shut up Yuri, I talked to it first!"
Why have they started fighting over literally nothing...
"Maybe you should let other people introduce themselves first instead of always taking first dibs?"
"I let Cisco go before me every time haven't I? Why aren't you complaining about him? Is it because you like him, Yuri?"
This got awkwardly dangerous. Cisco shutdown the conversation immediately. Though, he did want to know how they felt about him...
"AHEM. As I was saying, you two need to break it up. We are all tired and scared and hungry. Once people finally stop dropping in on the party, Sayori graciously let us use her money to find a place to sleep. So calm down, try to keep the fighting to a minimum, and let's get through this."
He directed the rest of his conversation to the robots and other cat-like creature.
"I'm very sorry about the girls, they all kinda were caught off guard and this is getting nuts. We need to find a place to hang out soon or else we may have more problems. So if you would kindly give us your name, that would be great. As for you Hiroki and FZ-3042, thank you for understanding the, "panic" we're in. If anyone of you guys would like to hang with us, make sure you gotta a bit of cash or something, not sure if we can get another room for you guys. but yeah, your welcome to hang out at some point with us."
Interactions:
5cookie 5cookie
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Monarch381 Monarch381

Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Pixen
Who is Pixen? Nothing is known about her backstory as she is usually portrayed as a fun-loving, cheerful, and compassionate girl who is interested in going on adventures based on her unfamiliarity in particular subjects besides her own.

She wakes up in an unfamiliar world from a brief coma for unknown reasons. She took a moment to look around while trying to figure out what happened. Nothing came to be. This is not the world that she is from. She is in New York, a highly populated city. She is not concerned nor terrified but is excited to be in such a place like her own. She is ready to explore the mysterious world that she is living in.

"Where am I? What is this place? This place looks amazing! Is this a city? It is a lot bigger than the city I live in. I'm gonna explore it for a bit." She said happily.

She walked around the city as it is filled with pedestrians, taxis, and famous monuments that she might visit, just not right now. She hasn't seen a place this huge to her before in her life. The world that she is from is a small city with little to no famous monuments and the people who are living there are filled with perverts and apathetic citizens unlike herself. But the city that she is now living in is far from being better than her hometown. She will miss some of her friends but she might eventually return someday. Maybe it would last forever than expected. She is not sure about it. Only time will tell.

She then accidentally bumped into someone by not paying attention to where she was going. It is a man who is unusually short and wears a business attire with a cane that he is holding. He looks rather silly but understandable. This might be her first friend that she had set foot in this unfamiliar world.

"Sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention. Silly me! My name is Pixen and I just woke up in this city from a coma. Do you know anyone who brought me to this city?" She asked.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Outskirts

"This motel's been abandoned for years," Zeke told his fellow Ghost, floating up to him. "The power was cut off years ago, and the last footage on the camera probably dates back twenty years, anyway. Hang on, I'll take some scans."

"They ain't here," said Grey, taking off his helmet and lighting up another cigarette. "This was just a distraction. They wanted our attention, and I don't think think the missing people were even here in the first place."

"They gotta be somewhere," Chance said, bashing his fist against his palm. "Sooner we find them, sooner we find the Fallen, and I wanna punch something. Zeke, found anything?"

"Yeah," the Ghost responded, floating off to the side and scanning the dirt. "We got footprints and Ether signatures. Definitely Fallen," he followed the trails, until they suddenly stopped a few steps away on an open field. "They end here. Given the displacement of the sand and grass here, they were picked up by a Skiff. No idea which way it went, though."

Chance shrugged. "Well, at least that's final proof that they were here."

Grey turned to Jim with a curious look. "New Conglomerate? Those guys who keep calling themselves 'freedom fighters'?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, well, tell 'em to stay out of the way. There ain't nothin' three Guardians can't handle."

"They're looking for their people," Chance said. "We're looking for missing people, too. They'll be on the same mission as us."

"Least we know what we're getting into. I don't think they do, and I bet they'll be running 'em 'round the barn in no time," said Grey, taking a drag of his cigarette. He turned to Festung, gesturing to the droid. "That's IG-11. Assassin droid. He'll be helping us for this mission."

The Striker turned to the droid, regarding him for a moment, then back to Festung. "He's with the Expedition Society, investigating the whole missing people thing, same as us. Don't think they know what the Fallen are, though."

"Which is why we're here," Grey dislodged some ash from his cigarette. "We've been fightin' Fallen for years. We know exactly what the they are."

Chance nodded. "Yeah, but we could still use all the help we can get. We still don't know where the Fallen are."

That is, until Saratoga suddenly chirped. "Guys, I just intercepted some transmissions from the LAPD," he said. "They're responding to suspicious activity and a possible kidnapping in the storm drains under the Strip. One of them reports a sighting of four-armed creatures with glowing eyes. Ring any bells?"

The Hunter grinned, taking a last drag and then tossing away his cigarette. "Mark the location. Might run into the Fallen for real this time," Grey called his Sparrow. "Let's get a move on."

The Titan grinned, calling his own. "These fists crave a face to punch."

The four headed towards the glitzy lights of Las Vegas.

• "..."

"... Pst..."

"... Hey...! Scooch your pooch...!"

"Shh!"

"I'm gettin' kinda claustrophobic in here...!"

"I said 'shh!'"

"..."

"...Why are we up here, again?"

"Keep yer voice low! Somebody's here...!"

"Erg, I can't see a thing! I think I felt a bug crawl on me! Ack!"

"Kieron! I will smack ya!"

"Do it! You won't!"

SMACK!

"AAH!! What the fu-"

"ssSSSSSSSSSSHH!!"

"..."

"... What are they doing...?"

"..."

"... A-are... Are we allowed to... um, have some light? ... Uh! Please, Captain Voss...?"

"Sigh... No, ya may not."

"..."

"... Captain Voss-"

"What??"

"Uh, how can you see if it's, um, dark outside?"

"'Cause I have a flashlight and ya don't."

"What?? How come you get to have a flashlight and we don't??"

"'Cause I'm yer captain and I can do whatever I want! And I say, 'let there be light... for me only.' Plus, when did I give ya permission to talk, Kieron?"

"I'd really like to see, though."

"Don't we all."

"I-"

"Ya need to shut up, too! I'll smack ya upside the face just like him!"

"... It hurt..."

"I'm gonna kill both of yas...!"

"Please, Captain Voss? Can we borrow the flashlight for just a little bit...?"

"..."

"...Fine. Bust it an' I bust ya face."

"Aye-aye, Captain-"

"SHH!"

"Oh! Oops... Aye-aye, Captain Voss!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back