• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status - Exhilarated
Condition - Healthy

Watching the car swerve from the wine bottled she'd thrown made Harley snicker to herself a bit. "Serves you right, dickhead!" She cheered loudly, only for her brows to furrow and her grip around the wheel to tighten when she saw that they were still chasing after her. "Can't this bozo take a hint!?" She shouted, only to roll her eyes. She then rolled down her window and pulled out a handgun.

"Eat lead, loser!" Harley would scream, before opening fire on the car's tires, trying to shoot them out. She didn't like keeping her possible date waiting, but Harley also didn't like third wheels!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Alisa McNish - The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

tear.jpg

Mood: Quite Ready for a Race
Interaction: Oddball Team, Takumi, & Corvette Driver

Alisa chuckled a bit as the Corvette driver said that they should do a head-to-head someday right before saying "Aight, bet. Here's my number if you wanna race now, man." She will try to have some fun with new friends if they are not being idiots each other, she will say to everyone "Itadakimasu!!!"

Alisa will try to eat her grilled kobe beef properly while using a chopstick right before taking a small sip of the restaurant's soup of the day, she then take a sip of sake.

She will look at everyone & smiled as a sign of what will come around in the future, she tries to eat her kobe beef again since she ate it slowly yet calmly.

Last edited:

• --Raiden Uchuyaro--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"Hah? Why would you need my help looking for someone I prolly don't know?" Raiden asked as the large robot man stated his business. Regardless, the tiger man said that they don't give two shits as long as he fixes the car. "Alright, talk me through it while I fix this bad boy and I'll tell you what I know." He says, walking further into the shop to grab some tools and, of course, some new glass panes for the broken windows. He carried the glass panes under one arm and the toolbox on the other, dropping the toolbox while gently setting the glass panes on the ground beside it. "Alright, what do we have here..." Raiden cracked his robotic fingers as he opened up the car front, inspecting if there's something wrong with the engine or battery.

Dr.CoomerNeutral.png
"Ah, welcome back, reader! It's good to see you again! Just as promised, I was sent to New York City by some other higher being... How exciting! I only arrived here a few days ago, and I think the city folk here already love me!"

"Oh, silly me... You're probably wondering, 'Dr. Harold P. Coomer, why are you settled in a homemade stand that's blocking the people of Manhattan from walking along their beloved sidewalks efficiently?' I'm glad you asked... It's rather simple really... Now that I'm no longer living in Black Mesa, I have to make a living somehow!"

My stand is one that I made out of garbage I found throughout Manhattan: trash can lids, styrofoam cups, pieces of mattresses, just to name a few. I constructed it here in the middle of the sidewalk so that nobody can avoid me! It's right next to the Empire State Building. Oh, how I've always wanted to see it in person! And, well... Eh, it didn't live up to my expectations, I'm afraid.

I dramatically swing my arms towards the back of my stand, revealing all sorts of children's toys I also found in the trash. On top of the stand is a comically large spinning wheel. To anybody else nearby, it would look like I was just talking to a ghost! I'd be jealous if I were them!

Dr.CoomerHappy.png
"That's why I created the Playcoinβ„’ Booth!"

I retrieve an old, grimy baseball cap from behind the stand. The logo on the front was replaced by a doodle of yours truly... Though, admittedly, it is rather crude. I eagerly equip this hat and begin waving at the passerby, keeping my attention on you.

"You see, I... Convince... Pedestrians on their daily commute to play a game with me. A pay-to-win game! They hand over 5 dollars, and they're allowed to spin this wheel!"

Prize-Wheel-Custom-Printed-Event-Game-LookOurWay__79820__34428__97456.1559760758.jpg
(The spin wheel setup itself looks like this, except the face has this imprinted on it...)

spin.png

"Whatever it lands on is what they win or don't win. And in return, they are allowed to leave! ...Although, I always try to get them to play again... Just like the carnival games Gordon told me so much about! I've already made 10 dollars in the last 6 hours I've been standing here! ... Oh, look! Another clueless victim!"

That just in, I spot a new customer rapidly approaching my stand. They were a man in a business suit, and he looked like he was in a hurry! He was so busy talking on one of those new-fangled phones that he almost tripped over my stand! He seemed irritated, but I made sure that he didn't cause any damages! Good for him, because I would've filed a report right then and there! I make sure to get up as close as possible to his face to prevent any sort of possible escape!

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"Hello, sir! Lovely day we're having, isn't it? Haha haha ha! Say, would you be interested in playing a game of 'Spin the Playcoinβ„’?' Give me 5 dollars, and you will be allowed to spin that wheel! And leave! You'll have a chance to win a very valuable Playcoinβ„’!"

The large spin wheel, which was about the size of the man himself, was full of 50 possible places to land. 49 of them simply read, "Nope," while only one was labeled, "Hello, Winner!" Will the businessman relent and pay up? I sure hope so! I did say these people weren't allowed to leave until they played... But they keep walking away and I'm getting at my wit's end!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @AnybodyInManhattan

4e1.jpg
Matoi, Ryuko - Perfected Life Fiber Being
Interaction: Slime...Thing? ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

This meal is nothing like what Ms. Mankanshoku could do. Shame really. Ryuko thinks to herself as she eats her snack. It wasn't all that good, but it'll work for the time being. Anyway, time to head out. She puts on her scissor case and almost leaves, until...
W-What? There's something on my... She looks down, only to see what at first glance looked like slime. Gross. Who left that there? It wasn't until it moved that things got weird. Suddenly turning it's head scared the girl a bit, causing her to stumble backwards in shock before regaining her composure. Its... sentient? The slime looks at her and beams at the girl. Ryuko could feel nothing but a soft and warm sensation in her heart as it made dog...noises? It's just too cute to leave there alone. With her hand, she invites the slime into her embrace and places it on her shoulder as she prepares to leave.​

1716515_1551540983400_full.png
Lykanth, Alexis - Self Proclaimed 'SpeedHunter'
Interaction: Civic Driver ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ) and Harley ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

This was taking a bit longer than anticipated. Certainly she couldn't have left them that far in the dust, right? As bit bored, she gets out to inspect her ride a bit, making sure that the race she just pulled didn't damage the engine. I don't see anything wrong here. Well, that's one thing down. She closed the hood and sat on the hood of her Supra and waited. There were a few gunshots in the distance, distracting her from relaxing, so she decided to put on some headphones and chillax on the hood.

Alisa McNish - The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
tear.jpg

Mood: Being Happy to Each Other
Interaction: Oddball Team, Takumi, & Corvette Driver

Alisa smirked at Jared thinking that they were gonna paying right before saying "Oh, and I forgot to tell you that the food is free since I was here. So, y'all could be free if you go here for a long time." She smiled at everyone while trying to have a decent friendship going on now.

Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi is happy to hear that the Oddball Team has accepted his request to hang out with them for a while. Alisa wouldn't care much about it but it is based on the situation that he is in.

He agrees with Jared's upbringing for it not to be harsh on Talavera despite his low intelligence after Devonecia has smacked him on the head. He decides not to speak his mind anyway. He sat at the table where the group is eating. He asked a question to their leader, Jared.

"So, how did you encounter Alisa while I was gone?" He asked.

Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi nodded in agreement. He is right about the Oddball Team offering Alisa for a race which is a common occurrence. He does not mind at all but he is a little bit worried about her safety. That doesn't mean she is always in danger. She can manage quite well.

"I see. As long as we can get along then there should be no trouble. You might be on the side of good by the way you are treating us. What do you think, Alisa? Should we trust him? He seems like a nice guy." He said.

• Rather predictably, at Saint's revelation, the group reacted with shock and confusion. Aerith was the only one who already knew, given how she had been giving on Earth for a few months already. She would help with the explanations. Their reactions were much like those of Saint himself when he found out that he was, in a way, fake as well. He was a little hesitant to believe, but put away his worries when he realised that the people of this world needed protection from the Darkness the same way the people of the Earth he knew did, even if he wasn't sure it even existed here.

Of course, he also had to stop Shaxx was barging into Bungie's head office to demand explanations, even though he too felt like they deserved it. After all, Bungie was the one that created them.

Saint raised a hand to quiet the group. "I know this is a shocking revelation for you all, unbelievable, even. But know that it is the truth," he said, turning to the group. He looked to Aqua, Aerith, Basilix, the... other Aqua, Kazuma, and finally, Sophitia. "Perhaps you may think of yourself as fake, mere products of someone's imagination, but that is wrong. We are indeed real, as real as everyone else on this Earth! We merely exist in another universe, a different reality, and we have simply been... displaced. The people of this world call it the Multiverse Theory: where there exist multiple other universes and realities. Our realities, that have somehow converged with this one."

He turned to Aerith as she raised her question. "The Warlocks have looked into it, and many have attempted ways to return to the reality we come from, but none have worked. There are many others elsewhere who have tried the same, but none of succeeded," he said, voice rather somber. "I am sorry, but as far as I know, we cannot return."

"But,"
    he said, glancing to each member of the group. "Just because we cannot return does not mean that we cannot make new lives on this world. For many of us, coming to this world is a godsend: a world where we need not worry about the constant threat of extinction, or conflict, or even more mundane worries such as food shortages. No, this world has much for everyone. On this world, humanity is thriving. Many have adapted in different ways."

The Titan gestured around him, to the expansive Tower, and the Guardians and civilians and Frames that worked in it. Engraved into the wall was the old Vanguard symbol, now surrounded by a pair of olive branches. Beneath it was the Guardian sigil.

gv_1.png

"The Guardians of the Last City, like me, have come together to form the Global Vanguard, an international organisation dedicated to protecting this world from threats, both from outside and from within. We Guardians continue our legacy as, well, guardians, keeping those who live on this world safe from harm," Saint told the group. "We also strive to provide aid to new arrivals such as yourselves."

He tuned to Sophitia. "Hephaestus?" He asked, sounding rather confused, the word unfamiliar. "I am sorry, but I am unfamiliar with that name."

top_1.jpg

Sento Kiryu - Genius Inventor, Kamen Rider Build
_interactions - Gemini Man( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) RE-1( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )
_location - getting shot by some dudess on the roofs of tokyo

The lasers hit Sento, making him stagger but he quickly regains his balance. He holds the sword in front of him to guard. He should've figured.

Someone like that wouldn't easily be fooled by clones themselves. Still, that's not gonna stop him from doing it again. "How's this then?" He triggers his Art of Cloning once again, causing six clones to appear around the Gemini Men. The clones attack them in unison. Six against two is hardly fair, and he'll use that to his advantage. Looking back to the store below he sees that the Gemini Men are no longer there. So... if they appeared up here but disappeared down there, that'd mean their limit was 2. A little disappointing but lucky. He can summon way more than that.

A bleep bloop next to him catches his attention.

Sento looks down to his left and spots the small droid standing a few inches from his feet. It was still dangerous with the robbers around so what would this robot want? Perhaps... to help him?

If that were the case then he should take it. No reason not to. Smaller body, easier to sneak around so the bot could help him find the real one. He crouches down. "Hey, I could use some help here. Think you can sneak around and find the real body of these clones for me?" he says, careful to not let the clones out of his sight and shielding the robot with his sword. His own clones could only do so much against them after all.

GarganUuh....png
Aw nuts. Raiden didn't catch his hints. Did Gargan really have to elaborate further? He didn't want to outright tell Raiden what he needed with the tiger guy around... Hell, the Emperor hasn't even realized yet that Raiden was the person he was looking for! It was pretty obvious that Gargan wasn't proficient at conversations... Or any sort of social interaction, for that matter.

As the Emperor's social anxiety worsened, he thought to himself. Stupid Earth... Stupid Children of the Ark... I should've just chose to work alone... If I didn't, this planet would've been mine already and I wouldn't be talking with this loser... What's stopping me from doing it now...?

GarganIrritated.png
Gah! Pull yourself together, Gargan! Are you being serious right now? He snapped at himself. You wanna betray the Children of the Ark just so you could avoid talking to this guy? Man up! Besides, you'll need the cult's help... With all these multiversal beings in one place, who knows how you'll fare against them... Just... Keep dropping hints and I'm sure he'll get the memo-

GarganUuh....png
Wait, what is that tiger guy doing?

The tiger man Raiden was conversing with earlier decided to give Raiden an impressive wad of cash, ensuring that he wouldn't get involved in the two's current affairs. Gargan would've felt somewhat relieved by this if it wasn't for the fact that he felt the tiger man stare right through his soul... Gargan quickly began to feel threatened.

GarganGrimace.png
"...H-hey... You'd quit starin' if you knew what was good for you... Mmm... Cat..."

He was going to call him a "mangy cat," but thought against it... He can't believe he's afraid of upsetting a tiger man... Regardless, Gargan's intimidation failed miserably.

Anyway, as Gargan nervously watched Raiden get his work supplies, Raiden instructed him to explain why he needed his help. Gargan reached into his chest compartment to pull out his paper. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt to skim through the notes again... As unhelpful as it is. He hesitated for a moment while he read his almost indecipherable writing.

GarganHangingInThere.png
"... Uh... Er... Well, I'm looking for a guy, like I said..." The car's hood was lifted, allowing Gargan to peer at the vehicle's engine. He had the split-second idea of infecting the car into a Noizoid and thus giving it life. Just for giggles... No, not now. Hopefully later. He really wants to cause chaos. After all, it's in a Noizoid's nature!

As stated before, Gargan was unaware of who Raiden really was. But he did get the courage to just get straight to the point.

"... I'm looking for a guy named... Ikazuchi...? Um... Yeah, does that... Ring a bell to you?"

...Meanwhile, in Gargan's mind...

GarganFurious.png
*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Festung-17
Actions: Scanning the area​
Actions: Relaxing
Hiroki.jpg
Festung-17.jpg

"FZ-3042, my gut feeling is telling me this is not the dropzone."
"Affirmative, pilot. This is not the designated combat zone."
Hiroki squinted a bit at the HUD in the Legion-class Titan. Instead of the run-down buildings in the briefing, Hiroki found that he had touched down in some... city. Late at night.
And he was surrounded by screaming noncombatants all running away from the Titan.
"Wow, FZ. You develop a sense of humor or something? Take me back to live feeds, please."
"I sincerely wish I was joking, pilot."
The titan opened its front hatch and Hiroki immediately realized that something had gone horribly wrong.
"Wait a second, I recognize this place. We... traveled back in time? This is Tokyo, but in the 2000s..."
"Okay then. FZ, see what you can do. Find a way out of here before something happens, though I feel like peace won't last long-ah, yup..."
People outside were hurriedly calling for response teams and for help in general. Hiroki grimaced under his helmet. It was time to go.
FZ-3042 walked off into the distance, hopefully somewhere not here.
(Hiroki is available for interaction.)

"There we go."
Festung-17 got up from the sofa the second the oven went ding. The Exo Titan had prepared scalloped potatoes a hour ago and moved to take the dish out.
"There we go, looks good... should take to gardening one day if the big man allows it."
Festung put the potatoes on a wooden desk before picking up a list of things to do. Life had been fairly easy, a man with a mask and a gun didn't inspire the same awareness a Cabal trooper did. Everything was going fairly well save for the weird looks at times.
"What next..."
(Festung is open for interaction.)​

Last edited:
CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Outskirts

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
"Hey, Zeke," Chance told his Ghost. "Mind composing a message for me?"

"Sure thing," Zeke bobbed in the air. "Who are you sending it to?"

"Festung. 'Bout time he got out of the Tower."

Grey rose a brow. "Festung? Ain't that the guy you took under your wing years ago?"

Chance nodded. "Hell yeah," he said. "He's been doing nothing but cook those potatoes of his and stop some petty crime. It's about time he got an actual mission for once. Hell, that goes for all of us."

"Can't argue with that," Grey replied, grinning.

The Titan turned back to his Ghost. "Okay, send him this: 'Got a mission down in Vegas, investigating suspicious disappearances. Possible Fallen activity, unconfirmed. Could use your help.' You got that?"

"Yep," said Zeke. "Aaaand, sent."

"Great! All we gotta do is wait for him to arrive."

Grey rolled his eyes. "Well, guess we best get started. No point just sittin' around."

However, there was a commotion by the squad cars. Against the bright streetlights and storefronts a frail, robotic figure stepped into view, presenting the attending officers with an ID card before making its way over to the two Guardians. It was tall and lanky, almost the height of Chance, and a pair of bandoleers criss-crossed around its chest. It seemed to recognise them as Guardians.

"That we are," Chance replied, a little unsure. "What about it?"

"Oh, great, this guy," Grey scoffed slightly.

"You know him?" Chance questioned.

The Hunter shrugged. "Kinda," he said, pulling out a packet of Marlboro cigarettes and shaking one into his hand. He brought it to his lips, then raised his shooting hand and snapped his fingers. A tiny flame was produced, lighting up the cigarette. Grey breathed in, taking a moment to savour the flavour, before blowing out a puff of smoke. "Been doing lots of bounty hunting lately. He's a kinda a big figure 'round these parts. Assassin droid, IG-11."

Chance blinked. "Assassin droid?"

"Exactly as the name suggests," Saratoga spoke up. "Programmed to kill as effectively as possible. Gotta respect that."

The Exo turned to the droid with a frown, but said nothing. Grey, on the other hand, simply glanced at the droid, tapping on his cigarette to dislodge some ash. "And just what the hell are you doin' here?"

???
Darkness...... how long has it been like this for..... was I left here for hours.... days.... even weeks here in this cave complex. Have they truly abandoned me...... thinking they shouldn’t have to go through the trouble of recovering one unit. It seems that they don’t have the time or resources of getting me out of here..... but either way, I don’t care for what reason it is.... I already accepted my death anyways, because it’s clear there is little to no chance of surviving this.

But, I couldn’t wake up for some reason, it was like I don’t even have control over my body.... even when following orders from officers I still have control, so what is going on. It wasn’t until a Bright Light..... appeared through my slowly opening eyes, and seeing a very unfamiliar sight of a smog-free sky with no signs of blimps or anything else in the tall and blue barrier above us. This is.... not Undustria.... not even close to it.... I gotta find out where I actually am.... but first, a better recon of the surrounding area is needed in order to locate my current position in the globe.

Slowly rising up from the ground, my body had some trouble getting back up.... because sleeping inside a heavy air-tight suit would take some time getting up with, but at least it’s comfortable to sleep inside of due to the cushioning within. What I saw around me was..... strange..... it appears I was on some form of walkway..... with a couple of Civilians in weird clothing either walking past me, or giving me a glance for the bit. I didn’t mind that.... I just did a quick look around, and already, I was slammed in the face with many unfamiliar concepts, such as Horseless carriages, tall rock like structures, strange lights on walls..... and much much more.

It would take years by myself to fully understand this, but I need to find out location of the em......... wait a minute... I... can actually think for once, clearly to be exact. I, can finally make a decision on my own..... my strange and unnatural travel here somehow did something that made me feel..... alive..... alive and free.... like a released wild animal going back to the wild after being nurtured back to health. It..... it feels like too much to handle.... but enough at the same time.

Its...... its best to search for somewhere safe I can hole up in for the night, probably an abandoned building, but first.... I need to know some landmarks if I plan on staying here for the time being...... as strange and armored figure began to start walking..... where his walking would lead him to.... no one knows.....

LAS VEGAS

=--=

Harley (and possibly Alexis)

The Civic once again swerves, this time even more wildly as bullets fly underneath the car, threatening to flatten one of his tires!

"TOLL!" the driver screams into his radio. "SHE'S SHOOTING AT ME!"

"Shit, okay. You've got some backup headed your way. Note that license plate and back off, now."

"Got it!" The driver slams his brakes, lurching all of the weight of the car forward. "What happened to friendly street racin-"

Pop.

"FUCK!"

One of the bullets hits a rear tire. A hiss escapes from the rubber, and the Civic immediately loses traction in its rear. It's sent into a spin. Trying his best to correct, the driver manages to get the car slowed to a stop without veering off the side of the road or colliding with another car, but by then, Harley's probably already long gone.

Staring off into the long road ahead, he sighs.

"Next time, Ren gets to chase..."

The mystery driver hits his hazards and carefully pulls over to the side of the road. A red furred hand takes the radio off of the dash, gripping it tightly in a mix of anxiety and anger. The door of the Civic then opens. Now illuminated by the street lights of Vegas and the passing headlights of cars, the short, anthropomorphic fox wearing the same 'OTSUKI RACING TEAM' shirt as the Corvette driver can be seen in full as he steps out of his car, still trembling from the experience.

He slowly raises the radio to his mouth.

"Recruitment's a failure, Toll. But I got the plates."

"Alright, sit tight," says the voice from the other end. "Got a tow on the way and your Prelude to make up for it. Sorry for making you go through that."

The fox pauses.

"...yeah, well... don't expect me to do it again."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

=--=

Claire

"Very well." The robot waiter leaves without another word. Guess robots don't really need notepads...

A young man from another table looks over at Claire. His eyes go wide with wonder like a child's would. "Waaait a second, I recognize you. Claire Redfield, right? You're with, uhhh... with uhhh..." He snaps his fingers and shakes his head as he searches his mind for the name. "TerraSave! Yeah, TerraSave was the name! I gotta say, surviving Raccoon City? That. Is. Awesome."

...so apparently Claire has fans now. Cool.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

=--=

Oddball Team, Alisa, and Takumi

"And I-" the Corvette driver raises his hand. "-was following you guys in return."

He pauses.

"...oookay, that sounded kind of creepy. See, I'm from a racing group that kind of races random street racers to see if they're worth anything, and if they are, we'd invite them to take part in our community. I was gonna invite you all, but you guys seem real busy with, uh, other things." He then glances over at Takumi. "'cept for you. I heard about your status in Japan. Fastest downhill on Haruna, right? Uh, Akina on your world. That 86, that's a hell of a machine out there. I feel like Front Runner would love to try a touge stage with you, see how he can keep up. Speaking of, I wonder how he's doing..."

The man leans back in his chair, then sits back up as if he just realized something. "Oh, yeah! I never really introduced myself, did I? You can call me Ren." He looks over at Alisa. "Thanks for the number, by the way. I'll shoot you a text sometime."

Zamasu Zamasu AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

=--=

Grimmjow

The purple man seems to teleport out of the way of the Cero, and just in time too. Without moving from his spot, the man reels his fist back once more and punches at Grimmjow… but from that range? Why?

Well, the answer would come in the form of an invisible force that strikes Grimmjow in the chest. Like some sort of an invisible, precise blast.

Seems like the fun’s just getting started!

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

=--=

Raiden and Gargan

The tiger’s Lotus Elise certainly looks quite fancy- er, would, if it wasn’t shot up like it is. Sadly, a lot of the frame looks bent up… most of the engine bay looks like it’s caving in on the engine. Thankfully, it looks like there’s not much damage to the engine itself, just some dislodged components here and there that should definitely be fixed or replaced.

β€œMost of the damage should be on the body,” the tiger reports. β€œI hope.” He then glances over at Gargan again after hearing the threat, and after staring at him for a couple MORE seconds, he looks away as if trying to ignore the big guy. He doesn’t seem interested in the business Gargan has with Raiden, much less getting involved, so at the very least, Gargan wouldn’t have to worry about the stranger stepping on his toes.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

=--=

Chance and Ryder

β€œI am no longer programmed for the purpose of killing. However, my combat capabilities remain intact, if conflict is desirable.” IG-11 corrects them. It’s hard to tell with his mostly monotone, robotic voice, but… he sounds a little proud of being something more than an assassin droid now. The droid continues, β€œThere has been a recent increase in reports of strange disappearances. The most recent report originates from here. I have been informed that you might be investigating these disappearances. If that is true, our intentions are the same.”

It’s really hard to tell if this thing’s lying, honestly. A lack of a face and zero body language will do that. But it seems to be genuinely hinting at wanting to help…

...hopefully it doesn’t have any other intentions.

Corrosion Corrosion

COLUMBUS

=--=

Gordon Freeman

"...you don't talk much," the stick figure plainly points out as he sticks his stick arms in his stick pockets. Since he doesn't have a face, it's pretty hard to read how he feels right now. Thankfully, his next words may sound... slightly reassuring? "I wish I had someone like you where I came from. It would've saved a few years of my life. My name's Connor Amos. Yours?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

=--=

Snake Man and Tarantula Wizard

This writer, on the other hand, is American. But not from Ohio, so he's just as clueless.

Regardless, the streets of the city look quite grand, with some towering buildings giving off some mini-New York vibes. But, when compared to New York, it's so much less crowded. High bar anyway. And any time people do get in the way, Snake Man and Tarantula Wizard's appearances make them back off instantly.

It seems like things have yet to switch from normality here.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

ENGLAND

=--=

Lara Croft and Bizarrogirl

β€œYou’d be surprised,” a new voice objects to Lara. A creature as tall as a grown human pushes its way past the policeman, one that looks somewhat similar to a badger, yet it has a blue back and red spots on the back of its neck. So familiar, yet… so alien.

qKD6NWKA6E9fbslFMpvdsIT8LRrb6UkoACKFpUX_pecFzHlnlTIUt78u3YMKacsi6vEg40HKuh386qvB8pyaYGX22yX0191p6eCgRTnz9BTIQmNKNYRBz1JWgdKWUTi3IcdVaUxh

KUGEL

β€œBut can we be honest here, people?” the newcomer asks everyone around him. β€œNo one wants to see someone eat a trash can in public, right? Right. So…” He reaches down and grabs Bizarrogirl’s shoulder.

The officer takes a step towards the creature. β€œI wouldn’t do that if I were you-”

β€œExactly why you’ll never make progress! Now let’s go, zombie lady…”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

PITTSBURGH

=--=

Ellie

Behind Ellie is a rather threatening man with a red cloak and a helmet that covers his face like a metal skull. Two strange looking pistols rest at either of his sides, holstered at the bandolier around his waist.

T_uZf5PA8ZBNcw57KkjCqK9tWFur9W2ypAiCRp2nhxJO-9Ii6LceX5hrXgh-e_PL_kXr9PS_hz5dh12HQ3XYSSUhjbRqxouyldkki7Jl3Ga-h6IV4my6tatWhLO4-hNYdYMQc34m

BRAMIL

β€œKid, I know I’m not the most welcoming looking person, but we need to get you out of here.” He tells her matter-of-factly as he slowly takes off his hood.

Whether or not she should trust him remains to be seen.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

=--=

Penny and Napalm Man

Y9fj7zj9GqHlQoDkNcEvV9ruAQTHnd7LEajQ8TV20ZnwfbVMgTqGAZ0dPSSw7H9fzg66Wk6GnsBPnYSU5_guke7lonbYRZj-iIcNtsJr_LVxtm-k9FxIHLlL1Z72kSUXw2YmCCzI

YAMCHA

β€œDon’t worry about me! I’d say I’m pretty well equipped!” the cocky man smirks and turns an open palm towards the incoming missiles. He flies out of the way of the ones coming towards him, and for the missiles that come towards Penny or soar towards the buildings, glowing blue energy blasts come out of his palms to intercept those, blowing them up before they can get close to their targets. He seems exceptionally fast; certainly NOT a regular human!

The guy smiles at Penny as he continues to deal with those stray missiles to the best of his ability. β€œWhat’d I tell ya’? Now go deal with that hunk of junk!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

TOKYO

=--=

Sento Kiryu, Gemini Man, and Bass

β€œBwoo!” the droid responds energetically and proceeds ahead, hopping up on anything that would give it a good vantage point to spot the real Gemini Man. Whether it’s successful or not, however, after scanning the area, it runs back towards Sento and hops onto his shoulder. Oddly enough, the little bugger is quite light and wouldn’t impede Sento at all.

β€œBweet bwoo,” it chirps as a compartment opens up on its side, revealing its handful of syringes filled with green liquid. Healing properties, perhaps…? After that, if it had seen the real Gemini Man, it would point in the direction and chirp for the umpteenth time.

All the while, the sniper would duck behind a nearby air conditioning unit on the roof he’s marked as his perch to avoid Bass’ shots. One manages to graze his arm, though, and he grunts as he realizes he’s been hit. The shot had gotten past his armor and made a gash in his bicep. β€œSon of a-...”

dhSy90P534fbvZkejhYmcGDI7utFDHe0bFKMuV8B5vgcXlEm4ixbbBtjryjVIExRV08gCialSOf-TFlHS3tv6dS_6_m4Q50QvKWsaGAW4sO_jaVVRX-3bkse0Uo5THgLsb6vCvzD

RENE

Rene looks up as he hears someone land next to him. The injured Guardian sniper quickly pulls a pistol from his waist and points it directly at Jin. β€œPinkie, I am not in the mood for jokes right now except for the ones that come from me.”

Roxasarass Roxasarass Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

=--=

Hiroki

Well, at least the escape from Tokyo won’t be so lonely.

Among the crowd running away from the attacking robots comes a small lilac blur. It passes by the pilot and slides to a stop, revealing a little creature that looks almost like a cat with socks on its legs and long fur that somewhat resembles hair on its head.

oca23iUPxyp04LtIEUSc4R38ON5B6u4iYckuETPZGvO3kvJtRQcEKgMlAFSwz_cVXs5DN6OcA5Yosvne6KqtzwNAad2hT-WnTlTWVLoG4z1mljAx9GnJtDWAJBSpFaQCLtRqR_KU

ERIC

β€œWe got a TITAN?!” he yells in surprised excitement. He then glances at Hiroki and opens his mouth to ask a pretty dumb question. β€œThis is yours, right?”

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

MANHATTAN

=--=

Minako

β€œThat is a very optimistic way of looking at it,” Quillion nods. β€œMost would feel very uncomfortable in a country they’re unfamiliar with. Perhaps not as uncomfortable as those who are not from a planet like Earth, however. I suppose that carries reassurance as well. If I may ask, where in Japan are you from?” the Gallade asks respectfully.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

=--=

Dr. Coomer

Now, the poor businessman had been taken very much so by surprise when Dr. Coomer had approached him. Well, it was more like trapped him, but, y’know. He backs up a bit from the scientist, his anger apparently growing rather quickly.

β€œWhat the hell is your problem?” he growls, then looks off to the side. β€œNo, Melissa, I wasn’t talking to you, some freak on the street wants me to play some sort of carnival game. I haven’t been able to have a normal walk to work ever since these Offworlders started pouring in- could you get out of the damn way?” He shoots towards Dr. Coomer, trying his best to squeeze past him.

Just then, another voice is heard from behind Dr. Coomer!

β€œI’ll play!”

z_Q_YtPzk25aVVn0s7ymxB3sC0HgCBVW8SOrv8VT52gDlOrdnW9_bUJOcQDtCBpGTAc2G-W9VpNi0RwjUB6XUmE0YZ9TWFPBztRse7krqiFXu8Kj4JSUKqB3oiRNjKUoI0XVH02l

OKONOMI

A strange looking mouse with a bag over his shoulder (not depicted, because this GM cannot art) flies over on his little hovering tail surfboard. β€œYou said 5 dollars, right?” He fishes a $5 bill from his bag and hands it to Dr. Coomer. β€œI’ll even play twice, if you want me to. I’ve got a lot of spare cash...” he tells the scientist as he glances at the businessman as if to say, β€˜that’s your cue to leave.’

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

=--=

Ryuko

The little slime happily takes its place on Ryuko’s shoulder, smiling up at her thankfully. It then glances over at a lady passing by with a tasty looking lemon square in her hands. Ryuko’s little friend sticks its tiny arms out and makes another cute noise to the human. She looks down, touched by the little creature’s puppy dog eyes. β€œAww… what’s the matter, little one? You a bit hungry?” She breaks off half of her lemon square and hands it to the slime. β€œHere you go.” The lady then grins at Ryuko. β€œYou have such a cute pet!” she compliments her before walking off.

The slime then turns and offers the piece of lemon square to Ryuko eagerly.

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

=--=

Cameron

One of the Guardians of this place- a Titan- walks right past Cameron, holding an impressive looking shotgun in her hands. Her armor, as thick and layered as a tank’s, is painted with green camouflage. She looks down at his M4A4, her expression obscured by her helmet.

β€œNot a bad gun,” she comments, impressed. β€œHaven’t seen you around before. Got a name?”

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

PROSPERITY

=--=

Dr. Electricus Von Tesla

It won’t be an uneventful night for Tesla.

If the city of Prosperity has any radar- or anything more advanced that could detect an aircraft flying in Prosperity’s airspace- it’s most certainly going off right now. Something’s flying near Prosperity. No warnings to any towers, nothing. Seems like an unsanctioned flight.

Does this mean trouble for the city?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Festung-17
Actions: Scanning the area​
Actions: En Route to Las Vegas
Hiroki.jpg
Festung-17.jpg
"...hang on a minute. A Pokemon? Damn, it's been years since I heard that name. Didn't think I'd see one."
"Yeah, FZ-3042 is my Titan. I'm surprised you know what one is, and I'm pretty sure my knowledge of the show means you shouldn't be talking, unless..."
"...wait, right, Mystery Dungeon."
On cue, FZ-3042 spoke up.
"Knowledge of this location would be appreciated. And I request you identify yourself."
FZ-3042 opened up and Hiroki jumped out, before turning the run into a walk. No one was after them, right?
It was probably safe to slow the pace down. Hiroki took a second to look at the mystery creature. Not wildlife, that was for sure, but Hiroki had zero idea what he was looking at. It had been a while since he'd seen anything related to Pokemon.
The big Legion Titan took a second to analyze the area. It looked at Eric, then went back to walking forwards.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Festung, Chance reached out to you. Might want to put the potatoes down."
"Chance? Oh damn, haven't heard from him for a while. Alright, Jim, patch it through."
Festung put the dish of potatoes on the wooden table as he listened in. Las Vegas, missing people, possible Fallen activity. No sweat. Festung checked his weapons, one by one. All good to go. Festung tossed a magnetic grenade in the air, which exploded, blowing the Titan to bits but thankfully not harming the scalloped potatoes.
Five seconds later...
"Let's NOT do that again, eh, Festung?"
"Relax, jeez! All I was doing was making sure my powers worked."
Festung cracked his neck and finished his equipment check. The Titan's Echo Zero flew in over the GV HQ, and shortly after boarding the jumpship, Festung was on his way to Las Vegas.
One hour later, Chance and Grey were greeted by a sonic boom as Festung jumped out of his dropship... from far too high up, and Chance and Grey heard a loud thud as Festung unceremoniously landed face first on the street.
Jim simply sighed.
"Hang on."
In a flash of blue light, Festung's form rematerialized.
"Got your message, Chance. Ready to rock on your call."
Corrosion Corrosion

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi was met by an unfamiliar face. He isn't sure if he has seen that person before assuming that it is the corvette driver from earlier. He is then praised for his popularity as a master of touge racing and he is appreciative of it. For him, it isn't about achieving fame through winning races but to also have fun. He later replied.

"Thank you. I'm glad that you are showing gratitude to me. I hate to break it to you but we are having a busy conversation." He said as it isn't meant to come off as rude.

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"Oh hoho... I'm not a freak! My name is Dr. Coomer! Won't you please play Spin the Playcoinβ„’?"

I was insistent that the businessman pay and play. I continued to block his path, even when he tried to squeeze past me. I wasn't going to let another potential customer just walk away again! I became more desperate and began begging the businessman, as much as I'd hate to admit it.

Dr.CoomerGrinNervousHat.png
"N-no! Wait! Look, I'll do you a favor! What if... I made the admission fee only $4.99? That sounds like a wonderful deal, doesn't it?"

When the businessman didn't budge, I was quick to sweeten the offer.

"EVEN BETTER! I'll make it... $4.98! You're missing a great opportunity to win an incredibly valuable Playcoinβ„’! Can you spin the wheel, pretty please? With a cherry on top?? ... I'm so desperate, please"

Suddenly, I was interrupted by a voice that sounded like it was directly behind me. Despite how strange it seemed for someone to genuinely want to play my game, I eagerly spun around in place to face my newest customer.

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"Hello, stranger! Are you interested in playing Spin the Playcoinβ„’? It's only 5 dollars!"

I turned to find that the source of the voice was a floating mouse, which stood on its tail like a surfboard. It was a strange sight, but it wasn't as strange as anything from Black Mesa! As I accept the transaction, I glanced back at the businessman, who was now free from my wrath!

Dr.CoomerSmugHat.png
"You just got lucky, my good bitch! I would've gotten you to pay one way or another. Have a good day! Buh-bye!"

I pranced over to my comically large spin wheel and showed it off to the mouse. I made sure to give it the quick ol' rundown.

Prize-Wheel-Custom-Printed-Event-Game-LookOurWay__79820__34428__97456.1559760758.jpg

(The spin wheel setup itself looks like this, except the face has this imprinted on it...)

spin.png

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"If you give this wheel a spin, you'll get the chance of winning a Playcoinβ„’, a very important currency where I'm from! Without it, I would be unable to assist you in puzzles. For two Playcoinsβ„’, I can tell you more! Well, what are we waiting for? It's time to spin!"

π΄π‘ β„Žπ‘’
◃───────────▹
Oh good, he spoke English, she could stop embarrassing herself with failing to speak Norwegian. But unlike those here that were able to speak English as well, he didn’t have an accent like them, so he was probably from somewhere else. The man then noticed her clothing, asking if she wasn’t around here and that she was one of them. β€œ
I’m not. And what do you mean by β€˜one of them’?”

He then began to walk away, going around a corner. Instantly, she began to get the feeling that something was up and so she quietly trailed him, taking her bow out just in case.

Corrosion Corrosion
━━━━━━━━

α—΄α’ͺα’ͺIα—΄ α—―Iα’ͺα’ͺIα—©α—°α”•
β€’ ────── ✾ ────── β€’
The person in question looked very threatening, which made Ellie all the more on edge about this person. And while she’d take the sight of his pistols being bolstered as enough proof, he more than likely had other ways of attacking. Either way, hearing that he was willing to get her out of the alleyway was enough to make her lower her gun.

Yeah, she didn’t want to stick around in this alleyway any longer. β€œ
Uhh, alright. As long as I get out of this alleyway.”

━━━━━━

π”π”žπ”―π”ž ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔱
βŠ±β‹… ──────────── β‹…βŠ°
Then, to her surprise which is really hard for her to be surprised considering she’s seen a bunch of things that wasn’t even possible up to this point, a creature similar to a badger made its way to the front. He then attempted to get the woman away, making a good point about none of them wanting to watch the woman eat trash. β€œ
Who are you? And more importantly, what exactly are you?”

She then heard the woman start saying how she was hungry and then she got a good look at her once she was pulled out of the trash. The woman looked like a thrall, specifically a Valhalla thrall, that she had encountered during her adventure to find Thor’s Hammer. But this one was sentient, speaking in decent English. Whether or not it wanted to hurt anyone remained to be seen.

β€œ
We should get somewhere else. My apartment should be fine and there’s a trash can for her to eat out of there as well.”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

π™²πš•πšŠπš’πš›πšŽ πšπšŽπšπšπš’πšŽπš•πš
━━━━━━ βŠ™ ━━━━━━
The waiter walked off and seeing as how there was nothing for her to do, she just sat there. As she did, she heard a man began to talk. Now, she would’ve ignored it if he was talking to someone else, but then he said her full name. Her head immediately turned towards him. β€œ
I am.” He then began to mention a group that he said that she was apart of, in which she was understandably confused.

What was TerraSave? And more importantly, how did he know her?

Then, he mentioned that she survived Raccoon City, making her eyes widen. β€œ
How do you know about me and Raccoon City? I thought it didn’t exist here.”

━━━━━━

π΄π‘žπ‘’π‘Ž
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
As it turned out, it was true. They were just people created from someone’s imagination, they were never real in the first place. But then, Saint began to tell them that just because they were creations of someone’s imagination, this didn’t mean that they weren’t real people now and he was right. They were here now and now, they were just as real as the original inhabitants of this world.

He then began to talk to a brown haired woman, saying that while some people here and others around the world have tried to figure a way back home, all attempts have failed. This meant that they were all still stuck here, which wasn’t reassuring for her.

Saint then said that they could make new lives on this world, in which she responded to him. β€œ
I’m not sure what use anyone would have for a Keyblade wielder, much less a Keyblade Master. They’re suppose to help keep balance within the worlds and fight those that would threaten the heart and the peace of the worlds.”

Corrosion Corrosion
━━━━━━━━

αєяιтн gαιиѕвσяσυgΠ½
βœ§β•β•β•β•β•β•β€’ββ€ββ€’β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ§
The woman introduced herself as Sophitia, in which Aerith gave her a smile. β€œ
It’s nice to meet you, Sophitia.” Saint then started to give them a speech about how while they were created from someone’s imagination, they were as real as the natives of Earth, in which she nodded in response. β€œHe’s right! We might’ve been created out of someone’s imagination, but we’re all real, we’re all real people. And we can continue to be real, just as long as we’re alive in this world.”

He then answered her question and unfortunately, there wasn’t a way back home, so this would mean that they’d have to keep living here. β€œ
Well, at least they tried and that’s all that matters!” Then, he addressed the others once again, in which she nodded in response. β€œLike me! I took care of and sold flowers all the time back in the city where I grew up and since I like selling flowers and taking care of them, I decided to go and get a job at a flower shop. And then, when I got my own little garden at home along with some flowers that I grew, I decided to sell those to people in the city.”

The name Hephaestus was brought up and Aerith looked at the two. β€œ
I’ve heard of him! Once I got here and learned about there being so many different gods and goddesses, I read about them. He’s the Greek god of blacksmithing, right?”

Aerith heard a ding and looking over, she saw a man in armor that looked similar to Saint and the other Guardians in the tower making some food. β€œ
Saint, who is that? He’s obviously with you and the rest of your group, so you know who he is, right?”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Corrosion Corrosion , SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , GearBlade654 GearBlade654
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sayori
── - ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ - ──
Hearing Monika, she looked at her. β€œ
I went through the portal in the club room!” She then looked around, seeing the city to take in all the sights. And then, Natsuki and Yuri started to have a fight, like always. Before she could step in to stop it, Cisco managed to stop it and stop Yuri from continuing to talk about stabbing herself.

When Cisco then realized that he didn’t have his wallet, Sayori pulled hers out from inside her blazer. β€œ
Don’t worry, I have mine! I just hope it’s enough to get a room for all of us.”

It was then that someone began to come towards their general location and from his appearance, his armor was very interesting looking as it looked futuristic. Then, she saw the giant robot, followed by a creature coming up to them, and she was caught off guard. β€œ
I-Is that a giant robot?!” Immediately, she went to Cisco and hid behind him, not sure if the two were friendly or wanted to cause harm.

While she would’ve said something about the creature, her focus was more on the giant robot.

5cookie 5cookie , Ciscodog Ciscodog , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back