• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
PAN MANNINGTON AND TOM ATO
Columbus, Ohio

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

In a few seconds, the group of muggers had been reduced to one. The Mordhau men slowly turned and stared menacingly to the final mugger, who was pissing himself. He took a look at the dead bodies of his comrades whose heads had all been destroyed, before deciding to wisely turn around and run away. "Oh, fuck this!"

They watched him try to run, but Pan wasn't too keen on letting him. "I don't think so!" And he threw his pan at him.

The iron frying pan struck the mugger in the back of his head, caving in his skull and spraying blood everywhere. His corpse fell to the ground, dead.

Pan turned to the Bush Berry Bandit. "'Tis a rare thing to see a man who handles his weapon... as well as I do," he complimented in earnest.

"Surely!" Tom agreed, performing a salute with his maul.

Then they heard a scream coming from behind them. They turned to see a terrified young man over the corpse of the mugger. Wait, it was a woman. Pan had never actually seen a woman before, given the sheer lack of them in the land of Mordhau. "SOMEBODY CALL 911!" She cried, before turning to the Mordhau men and, upon seeing their bloodstained weapons, immediately screamed.

Pan and Tom looked to each other, before Pan decided to act. "I think we better ruuuuuun!"

And so they turned tail and ran, fleeing the scene of the crime.

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi changes his mind as he wants to see what it is like to be at Alisa's place which he hasn't gotten a chance to do so since the Oddball Team has gone with her thus leaving him alone. He is used to being alone but he is not happy with the group leaving him behind.

He sighed in disbelief as he got in the car to go to Alisa's said place. He hasn't been to her place before since they first met. After getting out of the car upon getting there, he knocked on the door to wait for an answer.

Last edited:
Fangtooth
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.

Fangtooth felt his heart begin to beat rapidly as he got closer to the much larger animal. His three toes slashed at the ground as he nervously pawed at the ground nervously. He was getting close to it, he wasn't sure if the very small creature was still by him as he approached the large thing. Fangtooth released a loud rumbling sound from the back of his throat as he approached the long necked thing. It already knew he was there, at least it seemed to by the way it was moving and looking around. His eyes flicked after the running deer looking animals, he was half tempted to snap at one for a quick meal but he couldn't drive himself to as he was too focused on the huge animal. "Hello" Fangtooth rumbled out after revealing himself. He kept a distance from the creature so that he had some feeling of safety. "Do you... Understand"? Fangtooth asked the creature, he wasn't sure if it was a smart talking thing like him or a person or the little creature and he wanted to make sure because if it wasn't he was just gonna make some distance because he felt like he was only a few movements from being stepped on.

Mentioned: AncientBird AncientBird CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Subject Four

1596849786614.png

Upon escaping the facility Subject Four's instincts kicked in as he hunted for a way off this planet

He needed a ship big enough to carry food creatures and himself

He had found such a ship

The vessel Subject Four had chosen to stow away in was a larger than normal Imperial Arvus Lighter

The pilot of the craft was none the wiser to his new passenger

However there were two humans in the cargo hold, who served as food for Subject Four

Subject Four killed the humans quickly and quietly

except for the pilot

The craft had roared to life mid feast and like that, Subject 4 was free from Cirillo Prime

After finishing his meals Subject Four searched for a hidden space in the cargo hold, crawled inside, and hibernated the rest of his journey

Much time passed

An Unatural wave roused Subject Four's mind

Coming out of his hibernation Subject Four felt that they had not yet landed, was something wrong

He did not care right now, he was hungry and needed to feed

there was only one other living creature onboard

"To Any and all recieving voxchannels is there anybody down there?!"

"I can see structures somebody please, Im running low up here!!"

This human sounded scared but the drive to feed was too strong

The door to the pilot opened, the pilot turned

"Wha.. By The Emperor..."

The pause was felt by both parties but Subject Four was hungry

Subject Four lunged forward tendrils ready to sink into the pilot

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The pilot now lay dead on the floor a dried out husk of a human

When Subject Four finished his feeding he noticed the craft's stability had changed, it was falling

Returning to his hiding spot Subject Four sunk his claws deep into the metal and braced for the coming impact

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

As soon as Subject Four felt the stillness of the craft turned wreckage he removed his claws from the metal and emerged from hiding

The craft had crash landed on the outskirts of Chicago Illinois with only one survivor, Subject Four

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Oba
The three desperately looked in the dark to no avail... Until Oba took her Matter Manipulator and used it as her own flashlight. They were all able to see her face, even in fairly dim lighting. Kieron was taken aback by her strange appearance and jolted backward.

(I haven't made the appropriate startled emote so haaa)
"JESUS CHRIST! EUGH!!"

Denzel, meanwhile, halted his search for their flashlight and instead opted to stare at Oba like a deer in headlights.
DenzelUhOh.png

"..."
1596824757194.png
"Hrnnn... Floran confused... humans never seen floran before?? Humans look very surprisssed..."

Oba truly had never met humans that DIDN'T know what a floran was.. after all, florans were so widespread through the universe, commonly found on foresty planets.. And so, she looked rather disgruntled and confused herself...
As for Voss, he was still visibly shaken up from his near-death experience, but he kept his hand on the handle of his saber. His saber was sheathed, but he was prepared to defend himself if push comes to shove. After all, he was basically the only person in his crew able to fight right now. Voss mimicked Oba and squinted back.

VossAngry.png

"None of yer business! And we're not menaces! If anythin', you are!" He paused to catch his breath. After a couple of seconds, Voss returned his gaze to Oba. He appeared less furious and more tired than anything else. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug, huh?
"NOOOOO floran minding own BUSINESSSS!!! Floran sssimply getting wood to make bassse!! YOUUU were hiding in tree!! Sssuspicious..."

Oba shook her head, looking disgusted and upset...
VossRight.png

"Ya shot at me! With an arrow! I didn't even do anythin' 'cept fall outta that tree YA cut down. And what're ya, a plant? Isn't cuttin' down a tree, like, murder, or somethin'?"

Kieron patted his waistband for a gun he knew wasn't there. He didn't think Oba could see him. Oops. The jig was up.

KieronBruh.png

"h"

VossAngry.png

"The next time ya think it's funny to shoot an arrow at my direction again, I'll make sure to slice ya up and serve ya as a fruit salad! Ya hear me? I'm not afraid to do it."
"HRNGGGG!! DUMB FLESHY THINGS THINK FLORAN ONLY CARE ABOUT PLANTS!! WRONG!! FLORAN NOT CARE!!"

It was in the moment that oba's voice became far more growly, and primitive... MUCH more goblin like.. but she corrected herself.. fixed her posture.. and slowly brushed the plant like growth on her head back...

".... point isss... Floran is looking for sssuspicious bounty on thisss planet... and you are VERY sussspicious.. floran have- has.. a big HUNCH that YOU are who floran wasss sent to-"

Almost as if on cue, Oba got some sort of message from a small device attached to the matter manipulator. She gasped, and pushed a button, which displayed a screen, a hologram, and on it?? Was a yellow, glowing figure..
1596850782884.png
"CAPTAIN NOBLE!! SIR!! Floran FOUND the three... but are being SSSTUBBORN!!"

"What?? Oba, a peacekeeper NEVER backs down, even when dealing with a stubborn wrong doer!! Lemme get a goooooood look at-"

Immediately then, Oba flipped the yellow device around, and this 'Captain Noble' figure gasped, and face palmed...

"GOD dammit... That ain't them chief!! They got the wrong uniform... fact, never seen a uniform as.. uh... rustic as THAT... sorry. But ya got the wrong perps."

The screen vanished, and Oba looked.. VERY embarrassed and surprised...
1596854244821.png
".... wrong... perpsss??"

She silently stared at the three, before slowly pointing the matter manipulator down towards the direction of Denzel's flashlight.

"Uh... uhm... floran isss... sss.. sssss... sssorry.... floran usssed to random people she meetsss being bounty to hunt... usually pop out of random placesss or attack right away..."
When Subject Four finished his feeding he noticed the craft's stability had changed, it was falling

Returning to his hiding spot Subject Four sunk his claws deep into the metal and braced for the coming impact

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

As soon as Subject Four felt the stillness of the craft turned wreckage he removed his claws from the metal and emerged from hiding

The craft had crash landed on the outskirts of Chicago Illinois with only one survivor, Subject Four
"UGHAH???"

Oba jumped, dropping the matter manipulator.. that.. sound.. well, it brought back a few bad memories.. but it also distracted her for a second, as she looked off in the distance.. she didn't.. SEE anything...

"F-FLORAN NEVER HEARD SSSOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A WHILE!!"

She then.. corrected herself..

"F.. floran hasssn't.. heard something like that in a while... wonder, what wasss noissse..."

Vermin King Vermin King Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Some examples of canon floran voices

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

1596856619127.png
Mood: Quite Happy when Takumi Came on Her Home
Interaction: Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

The exterior & interior of Alisa's house is somewhat modern yet luxurious since she bought in around $9.6 million dollars after she had won the Outlaw's Rush, she will hear the doorbell rang right before she opened it either it'll be her usual mailman, Takumi, or one of The Collector's goons. It was Takumi who rang the doorbell, she jumped in shocked when Takumi is now in her house for the first time since they met saying "Jesus, Takumi!! You scared me there, but welcome to my home. How did you feel about the house eh??" Alisa then waits for Takumi to respond since he is now in her house for the first time.

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Festung-17
Actions: Planning, Contacting GV
Actions: Advancing
Max.jpg
1596673157748.png
"...hm."
As the XCOM base underground London resumed operation, the XCOM Commander wasn't quite sure if he liked what he saw. The Reclamation Syndicate's broadcast stretched far and wide. And on top of that, his old enemies were back with some new friends.
ADVENT. Max remembered all too clear the damned Muton rifle stock to the face, the suit... everything. And they were back.
Add a couple new faces the Commander didn't recognize and there was a major threat. But to panic now would be a bad idea.
"Central Officer Bradford. Get me in contact with Volk. Get Betos... Geist too. I've also heard of a Xenonauts program, see if we can contact them... I'm going to go get the Global Vanguard on the line."
Max set off towards his office, and picked up his phone. Max preferred old school technology, and he wasn't making an exception now.
"This is Commander Max Wellington of the XCOM initiative to the Global Vanguard. You probably already know of the situation in Brazil of this Redemption Syndicate-a force of mysterious hostiles have taken over Rio de Janeiro. As the head of XCOM, I seek an audience to further plan how to counter the Syndicate."
"I would like to add I know one of the Syndicate's segments. They are called ADVENT. I fought them before-they field a wide variety of units and should not be trifled with. Additional intel is available on request."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Corrosion Corrosion

"EAT LEAD!"
Festung's Eystein-D began ringing out as the Titan fired steady bursts of rounds at the Fallen. The fight did not last long as Chance evaporated the last of the Fallen. Festung was impressed but at the same time disappointed it was so short.
"And this is why I never piss you people off. That was fast."

Festung's weapon was still up and ready to fire. This wasn't so bad. Just shoot aliens with four arms. Nothing to it. Unless it was an explosive Shank. The Sentinel hated those with a burning passion.
As Festung walked through the tunnel, in an effort to make conversation he quickly asked a question.
"Random question. Thoughts on our Auraxian "friends"? Sure, they aren't shooting each other nor the innocent, but I don't trust any of them. The Terran Republic in particular reminds me of those Light damned Red Legion. Smarmy bald bastards..."
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Corrosion Corrosion

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi took a moment to step into the house. He looked around to see what it is like inside the building. He was amazed as he hasn't seen a house this luxurious beside him living in a less luxurious one in his world. If it wasn't for him refusing Alisa's offer then he would've missed the opportunity to see how beautifully built her house is. He wonders if she is wealthy much to his confusion.

"Wow, I haven't been to such a house since I came to this city. This is gorgeous, Alisa. Are you this wealthy to own a house like this? I'm flattered." He said in awe.

Last edited:
CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Tunnels

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Chance grinned. "Hey, come on, I've done this a million times. Besides, pissing off a Guardian is very much a bad idea, given the Young Wolf and Uldren."

"Yeah..." Grey muttered, suddenly being reminded of the murdered Hunter Vanguard Cayde-6 and the Young Wolf's rampage through the Tangled Shore to avenge him. He shook his head, continuing forwards.

However, he stopped halfway and then backtracked to a the corpse of a Vandal. "Hold up, come take a look at this," he said, turning the corpse onto its belly with his boot and so its cloak was facing them. It was orange.

"Orange?" Chance asked. "You think these guys are House of Kings?"

Grey shook his head, dropping to a crouch to inspect the cloak more closely. "They wore gold. Besides, the House of Kings pretty much got wiped out after the SIVA Crisis, and the survivors either joined the House of Dusk or retreated to the EDZ. More than that, the dead ones got rezzed as Scorn."

"Ooooh, right," Chance nodded. "That makes sense. So... what about these guys?"

Grey stood back up and shrugged. "Who knows, might be a whole new House."

They continued. Grey turned to Festung. "The Auraxians?" He asked, raising a brow. "They ain't shootin' at nobody but each other, so I got no reason to care. Well, unless they pay well, that is."

Chance gave him a look. "They've been murdering each other over and over again over reasons they've forgotten," he said. "But I guess you're right. They're mostly interested in killing each other, and I hear they've branched out. I mean, Zeke tells me that Eververse is partnering with Nanite Systems to make ornaments for their weapons and equipment."

"Which are probably gonna be ludicrously overpriced," snarked Saratoga, rolling his eye. "You know, I also heard on the Ghost-vine that they're interested in putting their guys in the Crucible. From what I've heard, Shaxx doesn't like them, say they remind him of the Warlords during the Dark Age. So he's probably gonna make them fight a full stack of six Unbrokens or something."

"I kinda feel sorry for them," said Zeke. "Kinda."

As they continued forwards, they heard a voice. "Hey, is someone there? Help me!"

"That must be one of the missing people!" Chance cried, pushing the pace. "We gotta move!"

He sprinted forwards, coming to an opening which led into a large water storage area. In front of them were more Fallen. A Captain towered over them, holding a man in a suit in its arms. The moment it saw the three Guardians and one droid enter through, it barked a command to its subordinates, before teleporting away and cloaking.

The Fallen turned their attention to them and advanced, firing their weapons.

"They're not getting away," Chance growled, slapping the side of his gun and activating its Catalyst. Now, his auto rifle was more of an auto shotgun. The spread was far lower, and he advanced forwards, firing away.

Grey snapped up Austringer and also began to fire. "See if you can find the Captain," he said. "Has our guy. Watch your fire, though. I ain't gonna be responsible if he gets killed, by the way."

Argus

Serengeti National Park

Just as Argus was looking for the predator, the owner of the scent revealed itself. A single Allosaurus, slowly approached him. Argus bellowed loudly as he turned his backside against the theropod. His long, whipped like tail lashed out in the air, creating loud cracking noise. This display usually made any potential predators rethink twice or more before stepping closer to Argus. This Allosaurus decided to keep distance but it didn't retreat. Argus tried to scare it away by stomping and kicking dust with his back foot. As he turned his head to observe the predator, Argus noticed something different about this Allosaurus.

The predator didn't seem to act aggressively at him at all. Instead of walking back and forth, looking for an opening to attack, it just stood there, watching him with a bit of hesitance to get closer. Argus was confused. He dropped his act of aggression and turned to see what the predator actually want.

Suddenly, just as if thing couldn't get any weirder for the sauropod, the Allosaurus started making a strange noise while directing its attention at him. As if it just want to... communicate. Argus turned to face the predator and lowered his head so he could hear it better, yet still kept a safe distance from those razor sharp teeth that could turn on him at any minutes. The Allosaurus was indeed trying to communicate with him. At first he couldn't understand what it was trying to direct at him... But suddenly, a feeling like a lightning came clashing down on his body. Argus froze in place for a split second and then, he found himself understanding what the creature was saying.

"Hello"
"Do you... Understand"?

Argus paused for a while, surprised that he could understand this Allosaurus, something that never happened to him before. Although reluctantly, he decided to give the predator its answer with a nod of his head.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yahhah Yahhah

Aqua

Location - Manhattan, New York City
Status - Unimpressed
Condition - Healthy

"What do you mean there's nothing to argue about!?"
Aqua would shout, throwing up her arms as she finally let go of the other Aqua's shirt. "This poser clearly is trying to impersonate me!" Aqua whined, slumping forward a bit. Whether she wanted to or not, though, she had to leave the clear imposter alone, because now the group was being led up the stairs. Groaning, Aqua began to make her way forward, though not before turning around and facing the other Aqua. "Oh, this is NOT over, lady!" She shouted, before letting out a "hmph!" and stomping off up the stairs with the rest of the group.

As Aqua followed them, she took a bit of a detour from the group, getting lost in all the home furnishings and the like. The place reminded of her mansion back in her own world! Except with much more branded insignia, for whatever reason. "Wow!" She would exclaim in a bit of awe as she looked at all of the fancy furnishings. It wasn't until she heard the two guards discussing a certain other goddess that Aqua turned around, visibly rolling her eyes. "Oh please, Eris is just a Junior Goddess! She hasn't even fully developed yet!" Aqua said in an annoyed sounding tone of voice. The annoyance continued over into the apparent explanation about where they were.

images

An explanation which, of course, didn't impress Aqua one bit.

"You know, I've heard pretty lame explanations before, but this one takes the cake." Aqua said in a deadpanned tone and expression. "I mean... how much of a NEET do you have to be to try and convince people that they're from some dumb video games?" She rolled her eyes, only showing even further disinterest in the things the man was saying as people seemed to actually believe him. Then, he continued to drone on about other stuff, like how they were a protection organization apparently... and blah blah blah, honestly Aqua was drowning it all out at this point. She didn't even seem to care when they said she couldn't get home. Whenever he was finished talking, Aqua rolled her eyes, gesturing to herself with her hand as she did so.

"And why should I even believe you? I don't know what you're going on about with your dumb 'multiverse theory' or whatever, but you just sound like a bigger NEET than Kazuma to me!" She exclaimed, not seeming to really care that the NEET in question was more than likely standing right there next to her. She cocked her hip to the side and leaned forward, sticking an index finger up into the air as her annoyed expression pervaded the room's atmosphere. "You guys don't even have the proper taste in Goddesses! Like come on, you worship Eris?" She asked, seeming more annoyed and disgusted than outright angry. She scoffed a bit and crossed her arms, tilting her head upwards in a condescending fashion. "I bet you don't even know that she pads her bra, do you?"

It was then that they apparently they had to go and get registered, at which point Aqua stood her ground, stomping her foot and balling up her fists by her side. "I'm not going anywhere else with you! Not until you admit that I'm real, AND that I'm a better goddess than Eris!"

Corrosion Corrosion FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:
Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status - Concerned and Bored
Condition - Healthy

"The humans?"
Kazooie rolled her eyes and crossed her wings. "Guess that explains why you look so weird..."

At her comment, Banjo would chuckle nervously before clearing his throat. "Well, it's nice to meet ya, Cres!" He exclaimed with a friendly smile as he rose up his paw in a sort of half-waved greeting. The bear and bird duo would then listen as Crescendo explained the mysterious disappearance of the two monkey clan leaders. Banjo's brows would furrow as his mouth formed a bit of a frown. "Well, that's certainly not good!" He said in a worried tone of voice, before looking up at his feathered friend. "What do ya say, Kazooie? Do you wanna go help rescue the clan's leaders?"

"Well, it's not like we have much of a choice..." Kazooie would shrug, before peeking her head over Banjo's shoulder to look down at the Pokemon. "What exactly did the surveillance pick up, bone breath?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status - Eager
Condition - Healthy

A wide grin stretched itself across Harleen Quinzel's face once she had heard the familiar sound of popping tires. She stuck her head out the window, the night wind making her twin pigtails fly around, sometimes hitting her in the face. Not that she seemed to mind, though.

"Sorry, loser! Maybe we can race again sometime!" Harley called out to the talking fox, before blowing him a kiss and retracting back into her car. With that, she drove back off towards the meeting place with her soon-to-be date. By the time she got there, of course, the other blonde was already comfortably seated in the parking lot, listening to some music. Harley stopped the car write in front of the so-called Palace and climbed out, before slamming the door and looking the girl dead in the eye with a happy grin.

"Heyo, babe!" The former clown princess called out with a friendly wave. "Sorry about the hold up! I had a bit'a trouble back there!" Harley said with a small giggle, before taking the girl by the hand. "Looks like I owe ya a drink now, huh?" She asked, and before the other could even reply, Harley had already begun dragging her into Caesar's Palace by her hand.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Last edited:

GordonNervous.png
After presenting Connor his written name, Gordon caught a glimpse of one of the cheap mounted televisions in the cafe suddenly switch to a news alert. It wasn't necessarily something he cared about, but it gave him something to look at other than the mountain of papers on his table... And whatever obnoxious talk show was on previously. Gordon let his eyes drift to the monitor in the distance.

Gordon took a brief note of the newscaster's unconventional attire. Why would they allow him to wear a mask like that in the newsroom? It doesn't matter. What does matter is that they were reporting about an event in Rio De Janeiro. Hm... By the sound of it, a natural disaster occurred. Then again, if it was, why would it be so urgent that a news alert had to be played on all the TVs in here? And why so specific about the time it took to happen?

Maybe it was an attack made by other Outworlders like him? Gordon hoped not. Every second here with creatures that are capable of converting his brain into ketchup water made him even more anxious to go home... Even if the Combine was there. His world needed him.

GordonCoffee.png
Gordon took a sip from his latte. It would likely be his last since not much was left in the cup. He drank it like crazy once Connor approached him. It might've not been the best decision but... Well, Gordon was nervous. He continued to drink once the cameras cut to Saxton Hale in Brazil.

His theory was proven correct when he saw several men in strange, futuristic armor. It greatly clashed with most of the surrounding area or anything from the Brazilian military. But something didn't seem right about all this... Of course, the entire Brazilian military was defeated by these guys, so that's something to worry about. However, Gordon began to feel a heightened sense of dread. Especially when the foolish news reporter approached some of the men.

... These are rather futuristic-looking... He doesn't think he's seen any of these before... Well, except... Wait, is that...?

GordonCoffeeSpit.png
PPSSSSSSSSHH!!!

IS THAT A CP???

Gordon spat what little remained of his latte all over the papers in front of him. Just as quickly as he did, he tried his best to clean up whatever mess he made with the papers before giving up completely and running up to one of the box televisions. It was just behind the counter where a barista was busy serving customers.

Gordon ran up to the said counter and barged between whoever was in the stools in front of him. He arrived just in time to watch as these people- including what he still couldn't believe was a Civil Protections Officer- beat the ever-living daylights out of Saxton and his accompanying cameraman. After the alert was over, Gordon just stood by the counter.

GordonCoffeeSpooked.png
<...>

Gordon stared right through the barista in front of him as if nothing was there at all. He was desperately trying to gather his bearings. Those nearby would see him shaking slightly as he became otherwise unresponsive and unmoving.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Festung-17
Actions: Opening Fire!
1596941168916.png
"Alrighty, now, about these XCOM folks-"
"-what the?"

Festung was about to move on to the XCOM initiative when he saw the Captain with the man with a suit.
"Well, yup, man in a suit. Probably New Conglomerate... or an ordinary businessman. I'll ask him when we get him back. For now?"
Festung tapped his Eystein-D.
"Get some..."
The Titan dashed up and activated his towering barricade as the Fallen's rounds struck the wall of light. Festung dived out from behind the barricade to drop some Fallen with a few well-placed bursts.
"...GET SOME..."
Festung spotted the Captain cloak. The Titan made a mental note to go for him, ASAP.
Festung conjured a magnetic grenade and spun it on his finger before lobbing it a group of Fallen, which shortly disintegrated the group. Festung then ran up, trying to find the Captain.
"...GET SOME!"
The Titan's eyes scanned the area, searching for the Captain.
Corrosion Corrosion CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Voss unsheathed his saber once Oba appeared to become more aggressive. He readied his blade in front of him, even as Oba began to calm down. Voss was prepared to defend himself. Specifically himself. Though his crew is helpful... Sometimes... He puts himself first above all else. The only reason he didn't want Denzel and Kieron to die right now was that he needed their protection, as much as he hated to admit it.

I mean, they're not doing a good job at it right now...

Anyway, Voss only lowered his weapon when Oba got a message from somewhere on her Matter Manipulator. It projected a hologram, displaying a yellow figure who spoke to Oba. After some back and forth, Oba flipped the device so that the hologram could face the three pirates.

VossAngry.png
"Aye, this ain't rustic!" Voss spoke to Captain Noble in an irritated manner. "These are top-of-the-line military uniforms! And ye'll never find another one of these in yer lifetime, 'Cap'n Noble.' Pah!"

Meanwhile, Denzel still stared at Oba in fear even as she pointed the light of her Matter Manipulator onto the now-found flashlight. In fact, the poor sailor kept his eyes on the Floran as he slowly walked toward the flashlight and grabbed it.

DenzelUhOh.png
"..."

Kieron, glad that the encounter with Oba ultimately didn't end in tragedy on their end, heavily exhaled and rested the palm of his hands on his knees. He hesitated for a moment before replying to Oba's apology.

KieronIrritated.png
"... Huff... If we were criminals with a bounty on our heads, we would've killed you when we were still in that tree... Puff..."

VossLeft.png
"Well... I wouldn't say that about ourselves in general, but... Nevermind..." Voss turned to Oba.

VossSad.png
"... Ya... Does my uniform really look shoddy? I know its ol', but I take good care of it an'..."

Before he could get an answer, he was interrupted by the sound of a loud CRASH. Voss jumped in fear and made a rather embarrassingly high-pitched yelp. Kieron giggled at him, provoking an angered response from the sea captain.

VossAngry.png
"ARG, I'M GONNA SPILL YER GUTS, KIERON!! WHAT WAS EVEN THAT, ANYWAY?? IF THAT WAS THAT FORSAKEN SAILOR OF MINE AND HIS THUGS I'M GONNA-"

Denzel finally snapped himself out of his trance and whipped his flashlight towards the sound. What he saw caused Denzel to behave more fearfully than before.

DenzelUhOh.png
"... Wh... wh... what... is... t-t-t-that...?"

Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Vermin King Vermin King

__flynn_shin_megami_tensei_and_1_more_drawn_by_qingxingzhen__sample-7880b6dd514d013a08e33259736b7482.jpg

Flynn // The Future Savior of Tokyo
_interactions - open for interactions
_location - some park in manhattan

An excessive amount of demon guts were littered across the streets of Kasumigaseki.

Flynn could not possibly keep up against this many demons. No matter how many he slew, more only came to ambush them. Both his HP and MP had already reached critically low levels. The same could be said for his demons. He and his fellow Samurai have their backs turned to each other and their swords pointed at the beasts. "It's as if they won't stop coming..." Johnathan says, looking equally as battered as him. As recklessly as ever, Walter rushes in the very next second. "I'll end it thus!" he shouts and casts a Critical Wave...

...only to miss his move entirely. "Ah..." and Walter retreats. "We should not let ourselves lose hope so easily, you guys," Isabeau says as she casts a Zio and kills a Quicksilver charging for them. Flynn clicks his tongue. This situation was getting far too out of hand. "Bufula!" he casts, managing to freeze and kill a few of them. That attack held the last bit of his MP left. At this point, they were going to die. He was exhausted beyond compare. Were there no hunters around kind-hearted enough to help them? No... they were all most likely dead if this was what they had to face.

The horde of demons approached at high speed. Multiple Jack the Rippers, Zombie Cops and Quicksilvers close in on them and attack! With the incoming rush of attacks, Flynn does his damnedest to protect the others. A barrage of Ice Breaths and Mazios all hit him at once. He flies backwards with incredible force. "Flynn!" Both Isabeau and Johnathan shout at once. Walter rushes over to him. "Hoy, what are you doing...!? That was a reckless move, especially for you!" Every ounce of pain was extreme yet he managed to hold on for a short whie. "I think... I broke a few bones..." He laughs only to cough up blood. "This is no time to be joking!" He sees the worry in Isabeau's eyes. "Please... live on... you three..."

With his last ounce of strength, he reaches out for them right as he collapses into eternal sleep.

-

"Tch... this marks the tenth time you've died. When will you stop being so careless?"

When he opens his eyes his eyes once more he is met with Charon, the man who brings the souls of the dead across the River Styx. Every death is only slightly more agonizing than the last. He needs to learn to take his time to grind! Well... in a much less demon-populated area. The demons near Kinshi-cho are quite weak, so he'll just go there when he's brought back to life. That should be much more easier. As intimidating as being in the River Styx is, he has come to get more used to the sight of it. As much one could get used to seeing the souls of the dead pile up on mountains and the gargantuan amount of dead people lined up, at least.

"I apologize for the inconvenience," he says. "Sigh... you know the drill. Pay up or wait in line for the rest of this godforsaken eternity." Flynn transfer a few thousand macca over to Charon. "May I ask what you do with the macca?" He's always been curious about that. What would the ferryman of Hades do with money? "None of your business. Now go away," Charon says with annoyance before he touches Flynn's forehead and transports him back into the realm of the living. "This is going to take forever..." Charon sighs as he looks on at the endless line, longing for a break.

-

The light of the sun hits his eyes as he wakes up from death one more time. Flynn finds himself laying on a park bench. Something is... deeply wrong. Immediately he stands and looks around. The sun should not be out at all. Tokyo was covered by a massive barrier that clouded the sunlight from ever reaching the ground again. His body and clothes were all fixed at least. Still, these buildings... this place... there was no sign of destruction anywhere. No demons. No stench of death. Where in the blazes was he?

Did Charon make a mistake? Did he send him to a different world entirely? He checks his equipment and still finds everything as it should be. All of his items in the Gauntlet are intact and in working order. Though... "Burroughs, do you know where we are?" he speaks, hoping to find the assistant A.I still there. "Master Flynn," she pipes up and appears on a holographic screen in front of him. Good. "I appears I don't possess any information regarding this area. Commencing scan." The A.I does so, but the only thing that pops up is unknown. Strange.

Wherever he was, it resembled the world he knew. The buildings reaching up so high into the sky did not look as bleak this time. In any case, the best thing to do right now is to remain calm and get his bearings. Flynn starts to wander the area, hand near the hilt of his sword just in case any demon might appear. For all he knew, this might just be a domain set up by an especially powerful demon.

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

1596856619127.png

Mood: Quite Calm
Interaction: Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Alisa looked at Takumi when she hears the question about she is actually wealthy right before she says truthfully "Yeah, I was actually wealthy all the time but I need some private space for a view of the city. So, you can join the tour now." She will looked at the Oddball Team & Ren in a quite happy mood since she is now starting the tour of her house, she then walked towards the living room saying to everyone "So, this is the living room." Alisa simply said to everyone who was in the tour.
1596952624665.png
The living room has some furniture, including a outdoor table which is for meetings or some outdoor parties, a hallway in the left which it is leading towards an another room, & a spiral staircase which leads to the second floor of the house. She then looked at everyone deciding to have them a look of the outdoor pool or going to the bedrooms first, Alisa will say to everyone while walking slowly towards one of the open bedrooms in the second floor "Okay, everyone. I could have show y'all the bedrooms, it's in the second floor but the third floor is mainly use for parties or birthdays." She then opened the door of one of the open bedrooms for use right before she smiled in order to have some impression yet.

1596954012677.png
The bedroom has one single bed with a mixture of black & white colors on the blankets & pillows, two small cabinets between both sides of the bed, a cabinet with some pots & a mirror on the left, a large plant is sitting near the small cabinet on the right.

Last edited:

• 1716515_1551541226044_full.png
    Lykanth, Alexis - Self Proclaimed "SpeedHunter"
    Interaction: Harley ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

It took some time, but after a short wait, the other girl had arrived. She took her headphones out and put them away. Hearing her say babe and with that smile on her face made Alexis blush a bit before refocusing herself. She says that she was late because she had a bit of a hold up, most likely due to either her driving skill or the Civic driver. "It's no prob. I'm patient." Her giggle was kinda cute, then again, she was sober. She lost the bet, so she had to pay up. It didn't have to be immediate, however... "Ye-" She starts before immediately being interrupted by the other girl dragging her straight into the building, hands interlocked. She puts her other hand on top of her head and blushes before looking around and seeing if anybody was staring. The Civic driver was gone, so that was a good thing. What will this night bring?

Nobody knows.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Tunnels

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The fireteam of three Guardians and one droid continued to blast away at the Fallen. The two more veteran guardians of Martingale were pushing ahead, particularly with Grey's ridiculous accuracy and Chance's sheer firepower. They were absolutely tearing through the few Fallen that resisted. The force here was mostly made up of lesser Fallen.

"I kinda expected more," Chance commented, punching a Dreg in the face. "I wanna punch more of them! My fists need to satisfy their craving!"

"I reckon these guys just came for the civilians they needed to take," Grey replied, tossing his Proximity Knife. It embedded itself into the central eye of a Servitor and promptly exploded, the machine itself going critical and exploding from the inside out a second later. "Ain't no reason to bring a larger force for something so easy."

"I guess..." Chance could not hide his disappointment. He loaded a new magazine into his Cerberus+1. "Ah, well, there's always gonna be more Fallen to punch."

"That's what worries me," said Grey. "We ain't got no clue how many Fallen of this new House are even on Earth in the first place."

Chance grinned. "I'll punch them all," he said, holding up his fist.

Suddenly, the Captain appeared in front of him. He'd been distracted, and didn't see the Captain until it was too late. It slashed with its blades, Chance's shields flaring from the impact. Grunting, he ducked under another blow, and then grabbed the Captain and performed a headbutt.

The Captain reeled back in pain, before growling at him and flourishing its blades. Chance readied his gun, but he stopped when he noticed the blades the Captain was carrying. They weren't usual Shock Blades, although they looked rather similar. Instead of being a metal blade electrified with Arc energy, they seemed to be blades of heated plasma, glowing blue in the dark.

The Titan recognised them as Fusion Blades used by XCOM's Rangers. How did the Fallen manage to get their claws on those?

The Captain growled lowly, flanked by its remaining troops. Then suddenly, it looked up, and gave a barking laugh. Chance and Grey stood in confusion, wondering what was so funny.

They were answered a second later when the ceiling suddenly exploded right above the Captain, rubble and dust falling to the ground as artificial light streamed through the opening, and through the hole, a Skiff was visible. The Fallen transport was hovering at street level, shining its light onto the Captain.

"Don't let 'em get away!" Grey cried, rushing forwards and firing his hand cannon, but the damage was soaked up by the Captain's Arc Absorption Shield. The Captain gave a final laugh, before it and its remaining subordinates disappeared in a flash of light as they were transmatted onto the Skiff.

The fireteam could only look upwards and watch as the transport, now with its cargo on board, flew into the air, cloaked, and then jumped away, leaving them in the rubble and pouring water from ruptured pipes.

"Dammit!" Grey cursed, angrily kicking an empty beer can away in frustration. "Dammit, dammit! They got away!"

"With the missing person, too..." Chance added, dejected.

Last edited:

Oddball Team

As the group take a good look around the rooms, they stop by the bedrooms. "Nice bed you got there." Jared said before walking over to the cabinets. "These things kind of reminds me of my closet, the one that takes me to different universes at random. Too bad it's been wrecked." He said.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi is curious about how much the house is actually worth. In his mind, he thinks that it is worth around $20 million but it might be lower than that. Either way, he is amazed at his friend's luxurious house that she owns. He is enjoying the tour thus far.

"I have a question. How much does this house cost?" He asked.

Subject Four

1596981392147.png

After getting his bearings Subject Four Scuttled to the cockpit

He attempted to Look outside but the canopy was damaged, not broken and a heavy amount of dirt covered it almost fully

The pilot was speaking as if to other humans, or searching for other humans

maybe this place would be heavily populated

Food would never be in short supply here if that was the case

Stealing his mind away from food Subject Four looked around the wreckage

This vessel had offered and delivered freedom

This would be Subject Fours den

He began in the cockpit, burrowing downward through the metal and into the earth

This would create his own den away from prying eyes, but what happens when the den is complete

Hunting, for food would be his next step

But for now Subject Four was contented to dig into the soil

It was nice to dig through something so soft for once

Subject four remains in the cockpit digging his new home underground and expanding it

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Festung-17
Actions: Searching, Planning
1596990935637.png
"Annoying bastard! He's not going to be that way for long. When I find him, he's going to be able to sell his skull as powder when I'm done with him!"
Festung cracked his knuckles as he reluctantly holstered his Eystein-D.
"That Captain had XCOM's Fusion Blades and I'm pretty sure XCOM didn't suddenly become corrupt and turn on us. The Fallen did something, and word is-"
Jim spoke up.
"-XCOM wants to talk with the GV about this Redemption Syndicate. If we're lucky we'll catch our beret-toting friend at the Tower, waiting to talk with someone. I'd also like to add on that the Commander submitted one of those Templars to train with us, so if you want to teach him to punch things be my guest. He's also at the Tower."
Festung summoned his Sparrow and jumped on the seat.
"IG-11, you want a ride you can sit on the back of my Sparrow. So, uhhh, guys, you want my thought process, we should head back to the tower ASAP and report back. This ain't over."
Corrosion Corrosion CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Oba

Voss unsheathed his saber once Oba appeared to become more aggressive. He readied his blade in front of him, even as Oba began to calm down. Voss was prepared to defend himself. Specifically himself. Though his crew is helpful... Sometimes... He puts himself first above all else. The only reason he didn't want Denzel and Kieron to die right now was that he needed their protection, as much as he hated to admit it.

I mean, they're not doing a good job at it right now...

Anyway, Voss only lowered his weapon when Oba got a message from somewhere on her Matter Manipulator. It projected a hologram, displaying a yellow figure who spoke to Oba. After some back and forth, Oba flipped the device so that the hologram could face the three pirates.
VossAngry.png

"Aye, this ain't rustic!" Voss spoke to Captain Noble in an irritated manner. "These are top-of-the-line military uniforms! And ye'll never find another one of these in yer lifetime, 'Cap'n Noble.' Pah!"
Meanwhile, Denzel still stared at Oba in fear even as she pointed the light of her Matter Manipulator onto the now-found flashlight. In fact, the poor sailor kept his eyes on the Floran as he slowly walked toward the flashlight and grabbed it.

DenzelUhOh.png

"..."

Kieron, glad that the encounter with Oba ultimately didn't end in tragedy on their end, heavily exhaled and rested the palm of his hands on his knees. He hesitated for a moment before replying to Oba's apology.

KieronIrritated.png

"... Huff... If we were criminals with a bounty on our heads, we would've killed you when we were still in that tree... Puff..."
VossLeft.png

"Well... I wouldn't say that about ourselves in general, but... Nevermind..." Voss turned to Oba.

VossSad.png

"... Ya... Does my uniform really look shoddy? I know its ol', but I take good care of it an'..."
Before he could get an answer, he was interrupted by the sound of a loud CRASH. Voss jumped in fear and made a rather embarrassingly high-pitched yelp. Kieron giggled at him, provoking an angered response from the sea captain.

VossAngry.png

"ARG, I'M GONNA SPILL YER GUTS, KIERON!! WHAT WAS EVEN THAT, ANYWAY?? IF THAT WAS THAT FORSAKEN SAILOR OF MINE AND HIS THUGS I'M GONNA-"

Denzel finally snapped himself out of his trance and whipped his flashlight towards the sound. What he saw caused Denzel to behave more fearfully than before.

DenzelUhOh.png

"... Wh... wh... what... is... t-t-t-that...?"
"... n-no... floran no fight now... no point..."

Oba picked up the matter manipulator, and sighed.. she was indeed shaken up by one, meeting such.. odd humans.. two, the crashing sound... she turned in the direction of the sound, and just stared... none of them were actually able to see the crash, but it sounded very close...

"... Floran thinks it could be who floran was sssent to find..."

And then Voss had asked about his uniform. Well.. Oba wasn't really sure what to say..

"...Floran have no comment but... it look older than the glitch uniform... veeeerry old..."

Oba simply walked past the group, determined to find the source of the noise..

"Hrnn.. you threeeee.. you ssstay out of floran'sss busssinesssss... Floran sssent to catch dangerousss people, not easssy.. ssso you ssstay here..."

Since Oba WAS trained for things like this, she didn't think it best to involve such delicate little humans!!
1596995629726.png
After getting his bearings Subject Four Scuttled to the cockpit

He attempted to Look outside but the canopy was damaged, not broken and a heavy amount of dirt covered it almost fully

The pilot was speaking as if to other humans, or searching for other humans

maybe this place would be heavily populated

Food would never be in short supply here if that was the case

Stealing his mind away from food Subject Four looked around the wreckage

This vessel had offered and delivered freedom

This would be Subject Fours den

He began in the cockpit, burrowing downward through the metal and into the earth

This would create his own den away from prying eyes, but what happens when the den is complete

Hunting, for food would be his next step

But for now Subject Four was contented to dig into the soil

It was nice to dig through something so soft for once

Subject four remains in the cockpit digging his new home underground and expanding it
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Vermin King Vermin King

Users who are viewing this thread

Back