• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ok all, character sheet and guidelines for it go up tomorrow. I'll look through and give feedback on sheets soon after they are posted. Please read the lore carefully and make sure to design a character that fits the world. Everyone who wrote in this thread will be tagged, so if you only liked the page, you gotta write something in here.

*raises hand and jumps up and down like an excited child*

This is an absolutely awesome idea! Brings to mind old sword and planet stuff like a princess of mars or space 1889!

Still open?
Character sheets go up tomorrow, so yes, it's still open. ^^ First ten accepted are the first ten to start off the RP. Everyone else still interested with an accepted CS after that will be put on a waitlist for future recruitment as needed.

Quick question. do alien and human hybrids exist other than by magically created ones? Such as a human and an alien having children?

Your avatar's a tardigrade. A+.

Thank you Silver. I am always filled with joy when someone recognizes the adorable monstrosity that is my avatar.

Quick Questions: how are biomen infused with the qualities of other animals? Is this something that transmuters can do?

Quick Questions: how are biomen infused with the qualities of other animals? Is this something that transmuters can do?
I may have misinterpreted Silver's explanation of it, but I see it as a more scientific thing. Like, they genetically modify people before birth or there are some kind of in-depth surgeries done for adults or kids.

Quick question. do alien and human hybrids exist other than by magically created ones? Such as a human and an alien having children?
I'm going to say no. Though I haven't condidered the possibility of alien-human magical chimeras, that could open up roads to much darker subjects that I originally imagine XD

I may have misinterpreted Silver's explanation of it, but I see it as a more scientific thing. Like, they genetically modify people before birth or there are some kind of in-depth surgeries done for adults or kids.
It's by magic. Biological transmutation is one of the categories of magic in this world. But it works the same as grafting or gene splicing.

Thank you Silver. I am always filled with joy when someone recognizes the adorable monstrosity that is my avatar.

Yes! Only trained biological transmuters, one of the thaumaturgy diciplines, can perform the transmutations. It is easier with embryos, harder with developed lifeforms and nearly impossible with unwilling participants. There is a LOT of room for error, hence the obligatory defect weaknesses.

This is so cool. I hope I'm not too late to join. New but will try and keep up!
I will be putting the character sheet page and guidelines up today, the first 10 people to have their characters accepted will join in the first round, the rest will be put on a waitlist if they want to be recruited when others drop. Make sure to read the lore carefully, and then read the guidelines I will put up. If there is something missing the CS won't be accepted until it is fixed and you might lose your place.

I will be putting the character sheet page and guidelines up today, the first 10 people to have their characters accepted will join in the first round, the rest will be put on a waitlist if they want to be recruited when others drop. Make sure to read the lore carefully, and then read the guidelines I will put up. If there is something missing the CS won't be accepted until it is fixed and you might lose your place.
Sounds good. I'll be waiting for when the sheets drop.

Oh, if you want to make an alien character you do not have to write the lore for the race before the CS, write the CS and post it, and we can work on the lore after it has been accepted.

jones573 jones573 The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Crocodile Crocodile Goonfire Goonfire Bard Bard Bard Bard animegirl20 animegirl20 Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Elenion Aura Elenion Aura LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy GasglowJones GasglowJones CryptedCourt CryptedCourt Viper Actual Viper Actual Feywild Feywild Northless Northless v e n u s v e n u s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back