• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: The New World

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Wealth, fame power. Gold Roger found all this and more. As he was being executed he had this to say.

"My treasure? It's right where I left it. It's yours if you can find it." With these words thousands went to the sea creating the great pirate era."

A year after the War of the Best the Shadow Fox pirates (Name can be changed.) Have made a name for themselves in paradise and are ready to take on the new world.

Rules

Any known races besides lunarians are available.

If you choose to have a devil fruit. It must be non canonical.

Be respectful to each other

Have fun!

I choose fish man, no devil fruit. Navigator hopefully. Swimming will be a mandatory for this character, so devil fruit is off the table for him.

Had idea for a Voice of All Things-based character if that's allowed.

Character sheet

Just threw mostly template for now. RpN was down when I tried to post so hopefully it's back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back